The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
antipodean

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by antipodean »

Mansur wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:19 pm In the good old days, CF members called this ‘bad acting’. Let me join and try to keep this tradition alive. In those days posters didn’t forget to reflect on the interviewers as well. (Look at this media whore, please!) At the time, this 'emotional' ‘icon’ was used very often:
:puke
You mean in the good old days when Clues forum was pulling apart false 9/11 narrative such as the Harley guy, that's because it was, well just bad acting.
Casey and her Mother come across as being very genuine. (as well as having met them both and Stefan, Casey's partner)

The interviewer Liz Gunn was once a media whore, this Covid con just happens to be waking people up who were not awake before. Go to 36 minutes of this video and she refer's to today's media reporters as being MSM whores.
https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=61bc8 ... buNGFstxJQ
Whoever thinks that MSM is now forced to make such 'reports' because the trouble being so general and widespread and no more to be shut up entirely, he still looks I am afraid at propaganda activities through his tear drops so to speak.
Sorry mate can't get my head around what you're trying to say there.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Flabbergasted wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:28 am Belatedly, Brazilians are waking up to the vax tyranny and massacre and starting to fight back. An understanding of the deeper layers of the psyop, the entire PCR/virus/mask fraud, and the decades-long planning under the all-seeing eye of the central bankers, is asking too much at this point. The important thing is that resistance is growing exponentially. Three auspicious facts:

1. The State Congress of Rondônia (in the Amazon region) has just passed a law which makes it illegal to i) impose vaccination on any citizen, ii) demand proof of vaccination, iii) discriminate any person based on vaccination status, iv) deny anyone access to any public or private space or service based on vax status, and v) implement vaxports in any form. In other words, no coercion and no apartheid. This is what is already stated unequivocally in the Constitution, but since the worldwide 2020 abolition of the rule of law, fundamental and natural rights have to be reaffirmed by passing local laws. The new law is short and to the point, and will likely be copied by other state legislatures.

In Portuguese, but easy to translate electronically.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J3zo8t ... sp=sharing
Dear Flabbergasted,

My ever-optimistic self rejoiced as I read that new law passed by the governor of Rondônia... For some reason, both electronic translators I use made a right mess out of the text, so I decided to spend a little time cleaning it up (using my very limited knowledge of Portuguese). I encourage everyone to read this - it makes for some welcome, uplifting relief from the current insanity pervading the vast majority of our world's judicial systems. May reason prevail...
Official Gazette of the State of Rondônia No 242
Published: 10/12/2021

THE GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF RONDÔNIA:

I hereby give notice that the Legislative Assembly hereby decrees and sanctions the following Act:

Art. 1 It is established the observance of the dignity of the human person, human rights, the constitutional principle of legality and respect for the fundamental freedoms of individuals, being these the right to life, inviolability of intimacy and the body itself, as well as to come and go and stay, in the form of the Federal Constitution and the Constitution of the State of Rondônia.

§ 1 In accordance with the Resolution of the Collegiate Executive Council - RDC No. 475 of March 10, 2021 of ANVISA, which declares the emergency and experimental character of all vaccines made available in our country, the following provisions are guaranteed throughout the territory of the State of Rondônia:

I - in Article 1 of the Nuremberg Code of 1947, in particular, that people should exercise their free right to choose without any intervention of elements of force, fraud, lies, coercion, cunning or any other form of subsequent restraint;

II - in the Helsinki Declaration II of 1975, point 9, which defends the "free consent of the individual" in any experiment;

III - in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Articles 6, 7, 8 and 13 concerning recognition as a person, equality, the right to travel within and outside your country;

IV - the Universal Declaration of Bioethics and Human Rights of UNESCO in its article 6 points "a" and "b";

V - in the Dijon Declaration of Bioethics in its article 11;

VI - in the 1997 Oviedo Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Dignity of the Human Being with regard to Applications of Biology and Medicine, Chapter II, Article 5; and

VII - in the Code of Medical Ethics, Chapter IV, on HUMAN RIGHTS, Articles 22 and 26, which guarantee informed consent to any intervention (even for drugs that are not investigational) and Article 31.

Art. 2 Discrimination and differential or coercive treatment of any kind to any person who, making use of his or her individual freedoms, acts to ensure the preservation of his or her physical, moral or intellectual integrity is prohibited throughout the territory of the State of Rondônia. No one, throughout the territory of the State, shall be subjected to coercion or differential treatment for making use of their freedom of conscience in the case of refusal to take medication or the like.

Art. 3. Any administrative sanction by public officials and agents of the State of Rondônia and throughout its territory against any worker in the private sector who refuses to take the Covid-19 vaccine is prohibited, discrimination, harassment, humiliation, coercion or persecution against any worker being prohibited. The prohibition referred to in this article shall extend to public employees, whether permanent, commissioned or temporary, of essential or non-essential activities, located in direct or indirect organs of the public administration, public or mixed companies, regulatory agencies, representations, public bodies or institutions, as well as outsourced, contracted services and all service providers.

Art. 4 No manager or hierarchical superior may demand from his or her subordinates proof of vaccination against Covid-19 within the state public administration and in the private sector in the State of Rondonia.

Art. 5 No person shall be prevented from entering, remaining in or visiting any place, whether public or private, in accordance with the exercise of his or her right to choose not to take the Covid-19 vaccine, his or her right to come and go and remain in the same manner as those who choose to take the vaccine being guaranteed.

Article 6 The implementation or requirement of a health passport, whether physical, digital or electronic, is prohibited throughout the territory of the State of Rondônia.

Article 7 This Law shall enter into force on the day of its publication.

Government Building of the State of Rondônia, the 9th of December 2021, 134th of the Republic.

MARCOS JOSÉ ROCHA DOS SANTOS

Governor

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J3zo8t ... vsH-Y/view
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

simonshack wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:38 pmFor some reason, both electronic translators I use made a right mess out of the text, so I decided to spend a little time cleaning it up...
Thanks, Simon, for the swell translation job. The texts I linked to seemed dry and technical enough to translate automatically without botching, but I guess I overestimated the technology. :lol:
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Flabbergasted wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:28 amAn understanding of the deeper layers of the psyop, the entire PCR/virus/mask fraud, and the decades-long planning under the all-seeing eye of the central bankers, is asking too much at this point.
I may have been unfair there. Some recent initiatives get closer to the target.

The Brazilian Bar Association of Conservative Lawyers (OACB) has filed a 103-page legal action against ANVISA and the Brazilian Ministry of Health in Federal Court. Based on extensive documentation and a dossier produced by Dr. Fernanda Giovanelli, the OACB essentially demands that the "state of pandemic emergency" and all related measures be suspended until the defendants provide scientific proof i) that SARS-Cov-2 has been isolated from a sick patient without the aid of genetic engineering software, ii) that PCR is an adequate tool of diagnosis and case count justifying the definition of the current situation as a pandemic, iii) that wearing a mask protects against the transmission of respiratory illnesses, and iv) that asymptomatic individuals can transmit such illnesses.

In Portuguese. Not easy to translate electronically, but worth a perusal (several links and quotes in English).
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XuFUP9 ... sp=sharing (the highlights are not mine)

The OACB is still an incipient body, but it seems like an attractive option for lawyers turned off by the toxic Bolivarian leadership of the mandatory Bar Association (OAB).

From section VIII, page 96:
Based on the above, the following is demanded of the defendants:

1. That the defendants (ANVISA and the Ministry of Health) present quality scientific evidence proving that:
a) the SARS-Cov-2 virus was isolated/purified directly from a sick patient or found in nature.
b) that, once isolated, the virus is capable of causing disease in human beings.
c) that the PCR test is capable of determining the viability of a virus, that is, the ability of the detected entity to cause disease in human beings.
d) that the technique used in the PCR test kits licensed by ANVISA is adequate to interpret the results and confirm that the genetic material being tested is specific to SARS-Cov-2, not being found in nature in any other microorganism, much less in the human genoma.
e) that healthy people without clinical evidence of disease can transmit disease.
f) that masks do not pose health risks if worn for extended periods, and that they offer protection against the transmission of respiratory disease.
g) that masks of any type (simple or printed cloth, TNT, felt, cardboard) worn by the majority of the population and consented to by mayors and governors do in fact protect against the transmission of respiratory disease and do not pose any health risks.

2. The following is demanded of the Ministry of Health:
a) the presentation of a viral isolate of SARS-Cov-2, or a formal statement that to this date no isolation or purification has taken place.
b) proof that the genetic code of SARS-Cov-2 is not merely theoretical, and confirmation of its existence in nature.
c) proof that SARS-Cov-2, if isolated, can cause disease in human beings.
d) proof of transmission of respiratory diseases by droplets or aerosols, by the air breathed, or through any object, or else...
e) a statement declaring no such proof can be provided.

3. Having proven the ineffectiveness of the imposed measures and drugs, we petition the court to grant a preliminary injunction revoking all restrictive measures derived from Law 13979/20, ending the state of pandemic emergency in view of the inadequacy of PCR testing to establish a diagnosis and therefore to count so-called Covid-19 cases.

4. We petition that all measures of restriction, vaccination, mask use etc. adopted without scientific proof and imposed by governors, mayors and public agents be declared illegal.

5. We petition that governors, mayors and public agents be held personally liable for the financial and moral harm caused by decrees imposing restrictive measures, including mandatory vaccinations, misuse of masks and other inappropriate treatments.

6. That suppliers of products and services purchased, marketed and used in Brazil, from PCR tests to vaccines, be held responsible in compliance with the Consumer Protection Code (Art.12)
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Flabbergasted wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:44 pm(several links and quotes in English)
Among the links, this interesting confession by the evil Dr. Fauxci:
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/quot-its ... dqkaE.html

And this golden opportunity for virologists to win 1.5 million euro:
https://www.samueleckert.net/isolate-truth-fund/
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

antipodean wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:29 amThe interviewer Liz Gunn was once a media whore, this Covid con just happens to be waking people up who were not awake before.
I don't think people are waking up now more than earlier neither 'in general' nor as individuals (rather the other way round), propaganda activities are always to rule out even the possibilities of it. So the Liz Gunns are launched or their tracks changed…
Go to 36 minutes of this video and she refer's to today's media reporters as being MSM whores.
https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=61bc8 ... buNGFstxJQ
The linked video doesn't open on my browser (‘No compatible source was found for this media’) but the site runs as I see an entire sub-section with Alex Jones videos, which I think is a remarkable circumstance in itself. Anyway, does it matter at all to know what a media whore says about media whores? - Or: is it at all possible for a media man to act differently than his pay masters require him to do?
Casey and her Mother come across as being very genuine. (as well as having met them both and Stefan, Casey's partner)
The fact you met the people interviewed in person doesn't add a single bit to the truth of the story - why do you think it does? That is private, should remain private, and should have remained private. We are not, dear sir, 'mates' to each other, and especially we are not mates to readers, don’t you think?

Thinking individuals do not cluster into groups, simply because in a group, whatever its nature, all thinking must cease. As difficult as it is to acknowledge, it is one of the most important features of our time - if not the most important!

I would like to ask any forum member here to provide some links where he believes there is somewhat more convincing material than the two videos above regarding the reality of grave side effects and even deaths caused by vaccines.

Every somewhat impartial person (maybe there are still some), having heard nothing about illnesses or deaths in his immediate environment after half a year or a year, must have begun to doubt the reality of the epidemic. I think we’re right here at the moment in terms of the circus around vaccines.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

I am sorry to be posting so many links to documents in Portuguese, but at least visitors to the forum who are familiar with French, Spanish and Italian should be able to pick up the main points.

The first is from a small town in the State of Goiás by the name Trindade. The population protested the introduction of poison shot passports so vehemently that the mayor was forced to revoke the original decree.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zc8Kbb ... sp=sharing

The second is from Campina Grande, an important city in the State of Paraiba. It is a bill aganist the introduction of poison shot passports. The bill was successfully passed on 14 December 2021. The document is 37 pages long due to the inclusion of a very detailed justification (starting on page 7). It could easily serve as template for other cities and countries. I will try to summarize the arguments in another post. Things are moving fast now, in both directions, and one has to strike while the iron is hot.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CqE8tm ... sp=sharing

antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

By Mansur December 21st, 2021, 5:23 am
The fact you met the people interviewed in person doesn't add a single bit to the truth of the story - why do you think it does? That is private, should remain private, and should have remained private.
If I want to share a recent personal experience with posters on this forum I will. I don't need to ask you for your permission.

You appear to have a bee in your bonnet about vaccines having side effects and causing harm.
My theory about Casey (and yes I witnessed her shaking uncontrollably in her wheel chair, as she was lifted down some steps into a car) and it is only a theory, is that she is possibly a victim of the vaccine being incorrectly administered.
Or maybe the Health Practitioner in question should have paid more attention, when she mentioned about having allergies.

The issue here then is one of negligence. For the Health Practitioner to wriggle their way out of it, they would then have to cite the vaccine as being the cause.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Another one unbites the dust: Toledo, in the State of Paraná. A municipal bill against the vaxport tyranny was approved by 17 votes against 1. The mayor still needs to sanction and publish the new by-law.

You may argue that rejecting vaxports for reasons of illegality or human dignity, without expressly rejecting the Wuhan narrative, the killer shots and the Schwabian Reset, will not stop the Nutwork from bulldozing humanity. However, reinstating inalienable individual freedoms and relativizing the disease/vax discourse reflects the general perception that politicians, bankers and bureaucrats have no business playing physicians, that the so-called pandemic is not a state of calamity, and that if vaccines are not good for everyone it may be because they contain something noxious.

-------------------------------------

Another interesting ruling: On 16 December 2021, a federal public prosecutor* issued a legal opinion against the introduction of vaxports by the Ministry of Tourism on the grounds that it violates medical confidentiality using a national database and violates constitutional guarantees against discrimination. This may seem obvious, but the important thing is who is saying it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MKtOIm ... sp=sharing

*) The Public Prosecutor's Office (referred to as 'the Public Ministry') is somewhat peculiar to Brazil: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Pr ... e_(Brazil)
Flabbergasted
Administrator

The young man in the video below had two clot shots and developed ... well, clots. It´s difficult to read the chart and the vaccination slip but it appears to have been Astrazeneca (13 August) followed by Pfizer (18 November, to finish off the job). The physician is not in doubt about what caused the damage. In some cases of vax-induced thrombosis it is necessary to amputate the leg.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vNf0MK ... sp=sharing

What is it they like to say about the vax? Saving lives?
animus

Unread post by animus »

Flabbergasted wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:49 pm And this golden opportunity for virologists to win 1.5 million euro:
https://www.samueleckert.net/isolate-truth-fund/
Thank you for this link! With this I was able to find another link that fulfills my request:
animus wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:59 am I wanted to ask if you CF guys could please provide me with the absolute MUST-READ texts or MUST-WATCH videos that your forum either worked out themselves or found on the Internet. If some half-witted citizen from the street were to ask you, "give me your best information to understand the Covid-19 situation as clear as possible, prioritized such that I can follow your train of thoughts," what would you give him to read or watch?
Your forum is a little bit messy, which of course is normal, since it follows a natural timeline of your findings. But to my knowledge it doesn't provide any step-by-step, explanatory "reader's digest" with the crème de la crème of evidence, which is to say, cold facts & solid proof. That would be one hell of a link to share on the Internet, don't you think?
By far the best article that I have seen in terms of refuting the Corona claim is this one:
Machtwerk - Einstieg in die Widerlegung der Virusbehauptung
Unfortunately, there is no English translation available yet. Had I actually cared to do some own research on the whole Corona issue, I would have probably posted this link many months sooner and might have already published a translation of it too. But I can't change the past. At least now we have a good factual foundation in article form. Here you can see the above article's source material. At the very bottom of these two pages, the author provides a link to his book titled "Die Zeitzeugen Band 1.0" (And here is an ebay link.)

Contributors to the book: (a mix of pseudonyms and real names)
Corona_Fakten
Ursula Stoll
Stefan Lanka
Naomi Seibt
Samuel Eckert
Express Zeitung
Fassadenkratzer
Flabbergasted
Administrator

All civil service jobs in Brazil require passing a very difficult entrance exam. There are usually hundreds (even thousands) of applicants for one opening. The lucky spermatozoon who gets past the jelly coat is rewarded with a potentially boring job, a career plan and life-long job security. Civil servants who have passed the entrance exam cannot be fired unless they abandon their duties or commit a felony. Such a felony would be declining Pfizer's experimental gene therapy.

Since Big Pharma is above the law and health ministries are vague collective entities, some civil servants and some workers in the private sector threatened with loss of employment are asking individual public administrators (mayors, governors, directors of agencies) and individual employers to sign a statement of liability for damage caused by the vaccination they are demanding of others. Of course, they won´t sign. The system has their backs. But publicizing employers' and public administrators' refusal to sign may serve some purpose.

I came across this template today:

Flabbergasted
Administrator

At a time when almost a million cases of adverse events have been registered in the VAERS database, Bergoglio found it "appropriate to reaffirm the favorable position of the Holy See with regard to vaccines," defining compliance with the poison mandate as "an act of love".

I kid you not: https://press.vatican.va/content/salast ... 01847.html
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Sadly, I think we can expect a landslide of vax-related cancer cases (or a rapid worsening of existing malignancies) in 2022.

Case report: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10 ... 98095/full
Introduction:
Since nucleoside-modified mRNA vaccines strongly activate T follicular helper cells, it is important to explore the possible impact of approved SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines on neoplasms affecting this cell type. Herein, we report and discuss unexpected rapid progression of lymphomatous lesions after administration of a BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine booster in a man recently diagnosed with AITL.
Flabbergasted
Administrator