The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

David Rubenstein's Smithsonian Institution has awarded Fauci the "Great Americans Medal".

Fauci and his educational porcupine virus model and the logo of the Smithsonian Institution.
The coronavirus is officially entering the annals of history. Dr Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the public face of the American government’s response to the pandemic, has given his 3-D printed model of the SARS-CoV-2 virus to the Smithsonian’s National Museum of American History in Washington, DC.
The donation was made during a live-streamed ceremony on Tuesday, when the institution awarded Fauci its Great Americans Medal for his decades-long career fighting infectious diseases, including HIV/Aids, tuberculosis, and Covid-19. “Dr Fauci has helped save millions of lives and advanced the treatment and our understanding of infectious and immunologic diseases across more than five decades of public service,” said the museum’s director Anthea M. Hartig. “His humanitarianism and dedication truly exemplify what it means to be a Great American.”
[...]
Fauci was asked to contribute a personal item to the show, and chose the melon-sized blue sphere studded with spike proteins, which he often used to explain how the virus so effectively causes infection during presentations to the public and legislators. “I wanted to pick something that was really meaningful to me and important because I used it so often,” Fauci said in an interview with the New York Times. “It’s a really phenomenally graphic way to get people to understand.”

https://www.theartnewspaper.com/news/dr ... mithsonian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwTYqjttfPk
--------------------------------------------
By the way, David Rubenstein is a former government official, lawyer, co-founder and co-executive chairman of the private equity firm The Carlyle Group, chairman of the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, chairman of the board of regents of the Smithsonian Institution, chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations, and president of The Economic Club of Washington, D.C.
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

If people cannot see they are 'taking the piss' and the hypocrisy of it all after seeing the below images of the G7 meeting at the weekend and Boris Johnson further increasing lockdown measures in the UK by another 4 weeks yesterday then there really is no hope.

Boris Johnson announcement RECAP: Covid lockdown extended by 4 weeks

Boris Johnson has announced the extension of lockdown beyond June 21 during a Downing Street press conference amid spiralling coronavirus infections and hospitalisations
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... e-24316719

Pinned Tweet
UK Column@ukcolumn·
19h

So covid & social distancing rule breaking gathering with alcohol laughing at pollution paid for by tax payer whilst discussing greening the planet. Hypocrisy & law breaking supported by @RoyalAirForce @rafredarrows & @DC_Police ?
https://twitter.com/ukcolumn

Flabbergasted
Administrator

Speaking of piss, PSS (the National Immunization and Health Security Pass) is the Brazilian equivalent of the ridiculously named "Digital Green Certificate" of the European Union.

Bill #1.674, which intends to shove the PSS down our throats, has just been approved by ALL members of the Brazilian Senate. It remains to see how the lower house will vote, but this is obviously one of the most central and generously rewarded pieces of the devilish NWO machinery, so it´s likely to sail through. The president has said that, if approved, he will veto it. However, a presidential veto can easily be overridden (so what purpose does it serve?)

Here is a machine translation of some of the articles and items of Bill #1.674 in its current form:
Art. 2 The PSS will be implemented through a digital platform and will allow the issuance of the following certificates:
I – Certificate of National Vaccination – CNV;
II – International Vaccination and Testing Certificate – CVIT;
III – Testing Certificate – CT; and
IV - Infectious-contagious Disease Recovery Certificate – CRDI.

Art. 3 The PSS may be used by the Union, States, Federal District and Municipalities to suspend or relax restrictive prophylactic measures of movement or access of people to services or places, public or private, which have been adopted, in accordance with the Federal Constitution and the law, with the aim of limiting the spread of the infectious agent causing the outbreak or pandemic.
I - the holder of the PSS, issued by a competent authority, valid and verified by electronic means, as long as he is carrying it, may not be coerced, constrained or prevented from entering, circulating or using any public space, nor shall he be subject to sanctions;
II – the following information will be publicized at the entrance to the venue, in an ostensible, visible and written form: “Entrance to this venue is subject to presentation of the PSS”;
III – the establishment, public or private, will be responsible for exercising entry control through the presentation of the PSS by each person, preventing the entry of those who do not present it.
§ 2 - Once the requirements of § 1 have been complied with, companies and commercial establishments cannot be sanctioned, restricted or prevented from operating.

Art. 4. The personal data included in the certificates may be processed by the responsible authorities to, in accordance with the Federal Constitution and the law, adopt and apply restrictive prophylactic measures, as well as to verify the vaccination, testing and recovery status of the certificate holder.

Art. 8. When adopting restrictive measures to deal with public health emergencies, the competent authorities must take into account the information contained in the PSS, which may serve as a basis for suspending or slowing down measures eventually adopted, such as:
I – isolation;
II – quarantine; and
III - exceptional and temporary restriction, by roads, ports or airports, for:
a) entry and exit from the country;
b) interstate and intercity transportation.
I don´t think I need to flesh this one out. Very soon unjabbed Brazilians will be permanently prevented from entering emergency care facilities, dental services, banks and food markets, and even from walking on the street. The passage of this "law" will violate every conceivable natural right and constitutional guarantee.

In December 2020 the Supreme Court (which has the power to nullify the Constitution) decided that it is legitimate for government agents to subject those who refuse to be vaccinated to restrictions on the exercise of certain activities or the frequency of certain places. The powers conferred on such agents to "take care of our health" include the adoption of ANY measures deemed necessary to "save lives". I suppose forced injections qualify.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

A quarantined man talks to passers-by (or bypassers) about his stint in Heathrow prison camp.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX9M3tDu-jI
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

DR. KAUFMAN EXPOSES JUDY MYCOVIDS FOR THE UTTER FRAUD THAT SHE IS

Very revealing. The fact that she claims she isolated HIV and "confirmed Luc Montagnier's results" - when Luc Montagnier himself admitted he never isolated HIV is GOLD.

In a round-about way, she admits she can't isolate HIV with purification. She also agrees that SARS-COV-2 has not been isolated. But maybe the best part is when she says that viruses cause cancer!!! What an absolute fraud She probably works for Monsanto, or the CIA.

Watch it until the end and pay close attention to who remains calm and rational, grounded in his position, based on the evidence, and who starts shouting, screaming and spreading fear, with anger and rage, while hugging the virus and promoting all the propaganda associated with the virus...

Then, after she throws a temper tantrum, the host throws Dr. Kaufman off the show! Hilarious! These virus huggers are nothing but pathetic clowns.

Now, there's probably another layer of deception with Dr. Kaufman (he likely is guarding the DNA gates), I think he handled himself quite well in this interview and recommend everyone watch it, in its entirety. My apologies - I tried to embed the Bitchute video but couldn't get it to render. [fixed! - Simon :) ]

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MZ9A4aXB ... GOPmtgaF2A

full link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/MZ9A4aXB1khc/
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

anonjedi2 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:56 pm These virus huggers are nothing but pathetic clowns.
Well said, dear Anonjedi. And Judy Mycovids is their leader! :P
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

COVID19 DELTA VARIANT CAUGHT ON CAMERA!

:D
"The New South Wales premier, Gladys Berijiklian, has described “scarily fleeting” encounters resulting in Delta spread in Sydney after CCTV revealed two people walking past each other at Bondi Junction Westfield transmitted the virus.

The state’s health minister, Brad Hazzard, described the variant as “a gold medallist when it comes to jumping from one person to another”.
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... Uu7z-Zpb20
Newsbender

Unread post by Newsbender »

anonjedi2 wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:45 am COVID19 DELTA VARIANT CAUGHT ON CAMERA!

:D
"The New South Wales premier, Gladys Berijiklian, has described “scarily fleeting” encounters resulting in Delta spread in Sydney after CCTV revealed two people walking past each other at Bondi Junction Westfield transmitted the virus.

The state’s health minister, Brad Hazzard, described the variant as “a gold medallist when it comes to jumping from one person to another”.
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... Uu7z-Zpb20
Yes, I heard about this from a small piece by the excellent Anaconda Malt Liquor, embedded below. How most people can't see this as a global gullibility test is simply beyond me! That's been obvious from the start, yet the farce goes on... and on... and on...

Seems like this guy is a "hazzard" to people's health :D

Edit: interesting comment on that video, that delta is a triangle in the Greek alphabet and the angles on an isosceles triangle are 60°. 3 x 60 is of course 666. Bit of a stretch, perhaps, but interesting nonetheless.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNlF94nfhoM

Edited to add a little pun and to add the part about the Delta character.
Newsbender

So Matt "Hand on Cock" was revealed a few days ago to be cheating on his wife.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6ayl_38y6w

Regular as clockwork, he has resigned. Of course, those of us "in the know" know that this is all part of the theatre and the public name and shame process they go through when someone is "deselected". You can almost set your watch by it! The question is, what did Matt the Rat do to piss off his handlers? Or was his tenure always time limited from day one? We may never know.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myYXqFsIfv8
simonshack
Administrator

Newsbender wrote: Interesting comment on that video, that delta is a triangle in the Greek alphabet and the angles on an isosceles triangle are 60°. 3 x 60 is of course 666. Bit of a stretch, perhaps, but interesting nonetheless.

Dear Newsbender,

Look, regarding the fact that they are now calling "DELTA variant" this new surge of infections (and, unfortunately, real deaths), I would like to submit this other theory - which was actually suggested to me by my friend and Cluesforum member 'cooler1021' (who visited me in Italy some time ago).

Ask yourself: exactly in WHICH part of the body are vaxxines injected? Well - they are injected into the DELTOID muscle:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkKbs8ejTy4
"Millions of deltoids belonging to high-risk people are being injected with a COVID vaccine. But why that part of the body? (...) Like most adult jabs, this slew of vaccines — including those developed by Oxford University and AstraZeneca and Pfizer and BioNTech — are injected into the deltoid: the thick, fleshy muscle of your upper arm."
https://www.abc.net.au/news/science/202 ... e/13031918
Hence, I have reason to suspect that the "DELTA variant" term is nothing but another sick inside-joke by the Nutwork (in typical "Mel Brooks / hebrew-humor fashion"). Since the "Anticovid vaxxines" THEMSELVES (being injected in millions of deltoids) are the cause of the new surge of the "pandemic", they probably thought it was funny to name it the "DELTA variant"...

Now, on a more serious - and tragic - note, let me state what follows, ladies & gents:

You really don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure out that the FLUSHOTS are the killers. This whole drama was triggered in late 2019, when massive flushot campaigns were carried out in specific world locations (for instance in Wuhan, Northern Italy, Iran, Israel and Spain - where the first and worst waves of "Covid" deaths occurred). We now have a repeat of this deadly drama (the "DELTA variant"), directly caused by the "AntiCovid" jab campaigns. Since the post-mortem autopsies carried out after both of those death waves (in 2020 and 2021) have FORENSICALLY PROVEN that these deaths were caused by bloodclots / thromboses/ brain hemmorhages, you would have to be an idiot (or a criminal) NOT to see the obvious connection. The flushots ARE the killers.

I will therefore reiterate my heartfelt appeal to everyone: if you enjoy life on this planet, AVOID THE JAB LIKE THE PLAGUE.
Newsbender

simonshack wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:22 pm
Newsbender wrote: Interesting comment on that video, that delta is a triangle in the Greek alphabet and the angles on an isosceles triangle are 60°. 3 x 60 is of course 666. Bit of a stretch, perhaps, but interesting nonetheless.

Dear Newsbender,

Look, regarding the fact that they are now calling "DELTA variant" this new surge of infections (and, unfortunately, real deaths), I would like to submit this other theory - which was actually suggested to me by my friend and Cluesforum member 'cooler1021' (who visited me in Italy some time ago).

Ask yourself: exactly in WHICH part of the body are vaxxines injected? Well - they are injected into the DELTOID muscle:
Dear Simon, an excellent point, and as someone who is currently suffering from pain in the deltoid muscle - I must admit I am ashamed to have overlooked this myself. Perhaps the added numerology factor is (as often is the case) an added bonus for these psychos. Or "conspiracy candy" as CF often refers to it as.

Thanks for the rapid interjection, as a novice "dot-joiner" I do sometimes miss some of the dots! Please bear with me as I go through these "growing pains" :)

Edit: minor clarifications and corrections.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Vaxx fashion

By the way, I have personally performed the cutlery test on the deltoid of a person injected one week earlier with Astra-Zeneca.
simonshack
Administrator

Dear all,

We are living in dark & silly times - so I think that some dark & silly humor is perfectly timely & appropriate... -_-

Here's how I suggest we should start calling, from now on, ALL of the deadly "Anticovid" shots (courtesy of the Urban Dictionary) :

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... lot%20Shot
#clotshot

In Manitoba, the local authorities are also (unwittingly?) engaging in some quirky - uh - 'dark humor'... Get this:

https://twitter.com/globalnews/status/1 ... 4435683343

In other words..."TAKE YOUR CLOT SHOTS AND ENJOY EXTENDED HOSPITAL STAYS - FULLY COVERED BY OUR TAXPAYERS!"

Don't believe it? Well, here's the exact wording of this "extended health-care bonus/benefit scheme" - straight from 'the horse's mouth' (the premier Brian Pallister):

"The premier noted that inter-provincial travel without being required to self-isolate on the return to Manitoba is one of the first benefits from being fully immunized. In addition, Manitoba health-care facilities, including hospitals and personal care homes, will permit expanded visitation if both the patient/resident and visitor are fully vaccinated." https://news.gov.mb.ca/news/?archive=&item=51422

And now, check THIS out: in Italy, BURGER KING's general manager (Alessandro Lazzaroni) has set up an "improvised"[sic] CLOT SHOT HUB inside their own junk-food joints.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n7wlhliAi0

As we can hear Mr. Lazzaroni explain, the intent of his initiative is meant to "help out our competitors, i.e. the smaller food-outlet-entrepreneurs that work around our area, by offering them the opportunity to get vaxxed." He also mentions 'en passant' that in these last 18 months, the BURGER KING joints have all remained open "thanks to our 4000 employees" :rolleyes: ... (Needless to say, their small competitors all had to shut down their businesses for several months...).

As an ironic aside, allow me to point out what "LAZZARONE" means in Italian:
LAZZARONE (noun) : [vile and despicable person] ≈ rogue, delinquent, dishonest, scoundrel, freebooter, scoundrel, swindler <_<
https://www.treccani.it/vocabolario/lazzarone/
simonshack
Administrator

GREECE OFFERS €150 TO TAKE THE DEADLY CLOT SHOT

Dear friends, this whole covid-vaxx affair is getting awfully creepy (well, it always was, of course - but what follows raises the creepiness to a whole new level) :

Greek teens offered €150 in vouchers if they get a COVID-19 jab

"Greece will offer young adults and teenagers €150 vouchers to get a COVID-19 vaccine, the country's prime minister has announced."
Greek citizens under the age of 26 will be eligible to apply for digital credit - dubbed the "freedom card"- after they receive their first dose of a vaccine from July 15.
The move aims to combat the rise in infections across Europe of the highly contagious delta variant of the coronavirus.
Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis has said that he hopes "young people will take advantage of this opportunity".
https://www.euronews.com/2021/06/28/gre ... vid-19-jab
I guess that's about as much a young life is worth in Greece nowadays : 150 euros. :mellow:
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

My dear Simon and others,

Simon's reference to the 'clot shot' (regarding blood clots).

In case you are not aware of it, in England a 'clot' is a silly person...

...just a thought!

Be well.