The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
thisisunreal

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by thisisunreal »

Altair wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:55 am Moreover, it's my feeling that public perception of the danger is at a turning point. Nobody can live for so long in a panic state, and people are learning to get by more or less normally even in this weird situation. For what I see in my environment, there is a growing resentment to imposed restrictions in detriment of the initial fear to COVID. The "virus" is seen less and less as a threat as direct information sources (from family, friends, inmediate environment) are becoming much more credible than the media, which is indeed a good thing.

Dear Altair, I agree with your sense, but feel that in stark contradiction, the moves against sense become more total, complete and totalitarian.

Whilst people normalise their behaviour and play it down for survival or lack of interest, the longer this morona continues, the more draconian the measures become or can become.

I see this as the darkest chapter for sometime where people (in the overwhelming majority) are encouraged to acquiesce through a desire to continue with whatever normality they can.

Whilst there may be some admission that this whole saga is an overreaction, how many people are willing to call it what it is and involve the 'c' word?

The world is large, but little more than a global village where all states, managers, leaders, those in ascendancy have to agree with the dire situation and act accordingly.

Schools are open but with one way systems on the corridors! Just how inane and insane can the rules get before somebody calls it out? There seems to be almost no limits to the insanity covered by societal playing along and survival!

I would caution optimism at any time as it reminds me of the personal bias I experienced with Brexit. Not a single friend, acquantiance or relative wanted out! An important lesson that our own circle reflects our own views (often).

Certain nations are also more rebellious! I can tell you that on the ground in China, the fear is real, mask wearing is performed happily and that all rules are and will be obeyed whatever those rules may be.

I don't want to sound negative, I'm not, I'm just amazed by how willing and able we are to subordinate and pause our lives to the whims of our protectors for an indefinite amount of time.
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

The whole situation seems to tend to actually realize what the Soviet experiment had just begun in their time namely that not only will you not receive bread from the system if you do not obey the rules (law?), but also if you do not believe in ideologies behind - with heart and soul. And the most insidious means are devised to make even pretense impossible.

Nevertheless, I personally think that “fear is NOT real” (though hysteria, of course, is), and there is no limit to pretense.

I had some personal experience with “hard of hearing” people: I don’t like to talk out loud and so when asked to repeat what I said, I just waited a bit…

My experience so far with "believers" is quite similar. They understand very well what one is telling them. "Simply" they just don't want to. For me, this is the problem.

Somehow a communication base simply cannot be created - one can only "communicate" on the foundation of the basic tones given by the media.

And as long as the world remains a “global village” or wants to become one, there is no perspective for the situation normalizing. (Incidentally, in the case of China, it should be noted that it is not so much a nation or country, but an entire continent that is inhabited by very different races.) So, the first and last word will be made by the media.

Have you caution (or remedy) for pessimism as well? :-)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

MY SURVEY OF "COVID VAX ACCEPTANCE" SURVEYS

Dear Cluesforum readers,

The other day I asked myself this thorny question : just HOW many people on this planet are truly eager to take the upcoming COVID vaccine?

So I spent a few days performing a little "survey of surveys", so to speak. Of course, we all know that polls and surveys are dubious instruments for truth-seeking purposes. Nonetheless, we cannot dismiss opinion polls & surveys as being entirely irrelevant (even though they may show - as we shall see - gross contradictions between each other).

So let me start with just such a pair of (totally) contradictory polls - performed by two "mainstream" media outlets in the United Kingdom only a few days ago:

source: https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/13623 ... straZeneca
source: https://www.royston-crow.co.uk/news/wou ... -1-6938118

So what will it be? Are 62% of the British population eager to take the upcoming Covid vaccine - or is it the (exact opposite) other way round?

You may now say, scoffingly: "So much for the credibility of surveys". Sure - you may have a perfectly valid point. However, I decided to spend some time looking at other similar surveys around the world (Spain, Italy, Holland, France and the USA). All of them basically asking this same, crucial question :

WILL YOU TAKE THE COVID VACCINE AS IT BECOMES AVAILABLE?

Well, here's what I found on Spain's largest newspaper, "El Paìs":

And here's an Italian poll (with over 5000 responders) launched by Myrta Merlino, a TV journalist who runs a hugely popular TV show in Italy:

And here are two Dutch polls (with over 10,000 responders) performed by two different mainstream news outlets in Holland (the red type is, of course, mine):

And here's from a French mainstream outlet which goes on to say: "This Thursday November 12, 2020, another survey conducted by Odoxa for Franceinfo and Le Figaro goes that way too. Even more indicative, the Odoxa study results shows that barely 14% of the surveyed are willing to get vaccinated "for sure". Furthermore, 60% of the French surveyed said they were against the obligation to get tested."

https://www.sortiraparis.com/news/coron ... re/lang/en

Last but not least, here's an extract from an article from the eminent Pew Research Center regarding the acceptance-rate to the Covid vaccine in the USA:
U.S. Public Now Divided Over Whether To Get COVID-19 Vaccine

"The share who would definitely get a coronavirus vaccine now stands at just 21% – half the share that said this four months ago."

https://www.pewresearch.org/science/202 ... 9-vaccine/
Then, for the USA, we also have this graphic :

All in all, folks (and this is good news to me) it looks like most people have many doubts about the upcoming COVID vaccine.

So the question becomes: HOW EXACTLY will the Nutwork carry out their insane project of vaccinating the entire population of this planet?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************
Note: if we average the above 8 polls from the UK, Spain, Italy, Holland, France and the USA, we get:

62%(UK1), 38% (UK2), 24%(Spain), 28% (Italy), 16% (Holland1), 13%, (Holland 2), 14% (France) and 21% (USA) = 216

216/ 8 =
27% (of people willing to get injected).
simonshack
Administrator

Dear friends,

Here's a pretty darn sensational addition to my little "Survey of Covid Vax Acceptance Surveys"(see my post above).

The EMS (Emergency Medical Services) website recently performed a survey of American EMS workers asking them if they would take an approved COVID-19 vaccine.

Here are the results of the EMS Covid-19 survey (of late September 2020):

source: https://www.ems1.com/vaccine/articles/w ... Mrngh5Nzf/

In light of this, these are my two cents of thoughts: if only 24% of the Emergency Workers in the United States are willing to take the upcoming COVID-19 vaccine - and if only about 25% (on average) of people in the UK, Spain, Italy, Holland, France and the USA declare that they would take the jab (no questions asked), there is plenty of room for optimism. All is not lost. We can still win this battle. Cheer up, everyone ! :-)

Having said that, I'm certainly not taking this last pathetic Nutwork-psyop lightly. As ever though, what we need to enhance are our communication skills so as to help this pesky 25% of convinced Covid buyers to reach ZERO %. I know, it's a daunting task (seeing how aggressively the COVID hoax propaganda keeps rolling in the MSM), but let us never give up the good fight. The future of humanity is at stake - no less.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

simonshack wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:16 pm . . .
So the question becomes: HOW EXACTLY will the Nutwork carry out their insane project of vaccinating the entire population of this planet?
Dear Simon,

I’ll venture a guess on this one. It seems predictable enough that there will be a heavy PR “shame campaign” right after a shorter (less coercive, positive sounding) one fails miserably. It will be yet another opportunity for them to gauge compliance levels—or, yet another experiment where we are treated and observed like lab rats.

The govern-media will tell us that a certain percentage of people need to be vaccinated in order to achieve “herd immunity”—all logic aside. When the compliance levels aren’t high enough, they will either lower the requisite threshold (based ostensibly on new “findings”), or they will simply say that enough people have received it.

I don’t think for one minute that they will be able to forcibly vaccinate those who flat refuse (though it could be coerced through school enrollment and/or getting or maintaining a job). One thing “authorities” can’t stand is looking powerless after passing laws or restrictions that they can’t enforce. In the end it leaves them weaker.

There will undoubtedly be regional (and country to country) differences, and some will be more coercive than others. Even within the United States, there will be a wide range of heavy handedness employed from one state to the next.

I very much suspect that (like all operations) the end date (or tight range of dates) of all this has been in place since before the beginning—so the compliance levels (whatever it may be) will neither slow it down nor speed it up.

Given how long this particular operation has dragged out, and the amount of fiat money that has yet to be pumped into the economy (in the name of “the pandemic”), I’m reluctant to guess as to when that will be. But, if I had to—I’d say by early to mid-summer of 2021.

Also, as a side note for those of you who may be wondering what ability/authority a new President will have to issue and enforce “COVID mandates”—allow me to put your minds at ease (to the extent that is possible). Such “authority” will only carry the force of those who believe in it. The Federal government does NOT have the authority under the U.S. constitution to “commandeer state officials” to enforce federal laws (see Printz v. United States, 521 U.S. 898 [1997]). And the feds don’t have the legal authority (here, the traditional “police powers” reserved to the states under the 10th Amendment), nor the manpower to implement them on their own. There are other legal and practical impediments as well, even with regard to individual state mandates.

I do hope our members will keep us informed about the types of coercion they are seeing or experiencing around the world.
Altair

Unread post by Altair »

SacredCowSlayer wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:14 pm ...
I don’t think for one minute that they will be able to forcibly vaccinate those who flat refuse (though it could be coerced through school enrollment and/or getting or maintaining a job). One thing “authorities” can’t stand is looking powerless after passing laws or restrictions that they can’t enforce. In the end it leaves them weaker.
Probably that will be the way. Forced vaccination would backfire, so they could resort to somewhat subtler ways. There have been talks of a "COVID passport" (uh, dogs must have something like that!) that would be needed for accessing public venues, travel, and even entering the workplace. Let's suppose that you must be vaccinated in order to get that card... but of course, it's a voluntary thing.
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

Latest headlines from the UK......

Santa will NOT have to wear a mask in Christmas grottos as long as he operates in a 'Covid-secure way' - and children won't be able to sit on his lap

Santa's grottos can open in shops, garden centres and department stores
'Covid-safe' rules apply so traditional chat on Santa's lap will be banned
But Downing Street has confirmed that Santa will not need to wear a mask

Elsewhere in the guidance, carol singers can go door to door, but only in groups of up to six and while keeping at least two metres away from 'the threshold of any dwellings'.

Singers should also keep two metres apart from vocalists they do not live with.

School nativity plays will be allowed to go ahead 'within existing school bubbles' but audiences will only be able to attend in Tiers 1 and 2.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ottos.html
glg

Unread post by glg »

Kovid-19 or, Covid-19, what is it?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THANXnRVd18

¨Sick¨ indeed.

Here's the full clown show, K's appearance at around the 46 min. mark:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x74yje7
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

glg wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:10 pm Kovid-19 or, Covid-19, what is it?
. . .
¨Sick¨ indeed.

Here's the full clown show, K's appearance at around the 46 min. mark:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x74yje7
Thanks for the short clip there. The lady asks, “do you mind putting your mask back on? . . . What do you guys think of this mask? It’s sick right?” They managed to get in the request to put on the mask as well. I’m no fashion connoisseur by any means—but, the only clothing (pre 2020) in the U.S. (I’m aware of) that contained a mask (aside from Halloween/games/parties) was snow skiing outfits or other outdoor extreme-cold situations.

With regard to the spelling of “Kovid”—we are of course having to go with however “closed captioning” (or, CC) decides to spell certain words. I’m not sure if there’s any relevance here—but, I’ve noticed a pretty wide range of accuracy when using CC. Sometimes it doesn’t even get the line correct. A line may have the words out of order—it might be incomplete—or it will even have a completely different word (and I’m not talking about a substitute for profanity—though I’m not sure I’ve seen it even used that way).

In any case, that would be an awfully strange coincidence for there to be a reference to Kovid’s face mask on a daytime show in April of 2019. :wacko:
sykkelmannen

Unread post by sykkelmannen »

I do free hugs rather often. I didn't adjust this habit when the order to wear a mask in the exterior came out. I kinda expected the cops to show up sooner or later.
Cop:why you don't wear a mask?
Me: why YOU don't wear a mask?
C: (puts on mask) do you have one?
M: yes, in my bag.
C2: put it on.
M:are you sure?
C2: yes put it on
M: (I put on a lovely red thong, perfectly covering my airways)
C: thats not a mask
M: if you don't like it, i won't wear it ( i take it off again)
c2: your id please
M: don't have.
C2: what's your name?
M: i don't wish to talk, mr. Cop (used a common derogatory term for cop)
C: (calls reinforcements and we wait 10 minutes, I try to continue giving hugs but nobody dares to approach anymore)
C3: id, name?
M: i don't wish to talk mr. Cop
C3: okay. Please come with us.

I have been arrested because i failed to cooperate, insulted a po!ice officer, committed an act of disobedience, failed to provide information in order to verify identity and put public health in danger. They printed me a nice paper with my photo, with all these things in it after 5 days of detention.

Just wanted to share :)
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

sykkelmannen wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:29 pm I do free hugs rather often. I didn't adjust this habit when the order to wear a mask in the exterior came out. I kinda expected the cops to show up sooner or later.
Cop:why you don't wear a mask?
Me: why YOU don't wear a mask?
C: (puts on mask) do you have one?
M: yes, in my bag.
C2: put it on.
M:are you sure?
C2: yes put it on
M: (I put on a lovely red thong, perfectly covering my airways)
C: thats not a mask
M: if you don't like it, i won't wear it ( i take it off again)
c2: your id please
M: don't have.
C2: what's your name?
M: i don't wish to talk, mr. Cop (used a common derogatory term for cop)
C: (calls reinforcements and we wait 10 minutes, I try to continue giving hugs but nobody dares to approach anymore)
C3: id, name?
M: i don't wish to talk mr. Cop
C3: okay. Please come with us.

I have been arrested because i failed to cooperate, insulted a po!ice officer, committed an act of disobedience, failed to provide information in order to verify identity and put public health in danger. They printed me a nice paper with my photo, with all these things in it after 5 days of detention.

Just wanted to share :)
Wow! FIVE (5) DAYS of incarceration for that! I’m nearly speechless . . .

Obviously, the only “contagious” thing they were worried about was your open “defiance” against otherwise arbitrary and inhumane laws.

You’re in Norway right? I sincerely appreciate you letting us know about your experience.
simonshack
Administrator

sykkelmannen wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:29 pm Just wanted to share :)
Thanks for sharing, dear sykkelmannen! As far as I'm concerned, you're a modern-day hero - way to go ! :)
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

DISTANCING

I have no wish to fill this site with interminable YouTube videos but researching is about gathering data for contemplation to understand where we are at this present moment in time (and others) to prepare ourselves for that which we may not have any control except to control our lives for ourselves and our loved one's survival.

As I said many years ago: Understanding is a person's greatest asset.

Masks and veils

An interesting video which has some remarks similar to what I (and many others!) have contemplated about their use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heEMyxyCsX0

-----------------------------------------------

Live Not By Lies (an interview with Rod Dreher)

An interesting video to watch completely, although I have never been a religious person, as the notion of Christianity (or whatever other 'faith') can only be a notion without verifiable evidence except that which might be imagined but does not separate people, which is so important, in my view at least. Belief is that which is personally conducive to our own sanity, well-being and survival.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zkfRa5NMFQ
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another work by Rod Dreher which is interesting on the notion of a 'police' state, although having heavily researched what one might call the denigration of Adolf Hitler (based on the popular notion that he invaded Poland), I personally with which I take issue. We can, however, glean whatever we wish.

Rod Dreher: The Globalist Pink Police State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ENsXTDqTbg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

From what I glean from all these videos is the fact that by distancing people from each other (by whatever means) and by doing so, those who deem to control (and those who allow this) is their only way that they can maintain control for whatever their own criminal insanity demands.

Be well,
Sharpstuff
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

My goodness, when are people going to wake up to this sordid mockery?

fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

A great band, playing their best song (written in 1999), with everyone in the room in individual bubbles, and lyrics about trying to find a cure for all mankind.

Fantastic drumming, by the way.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUCzn_eMFF4

"Two scientists are racing
For the good of all mankind
Both of them side-by-side
So determined

Locked in heated battle
For the cure that is their prize
But it's so dangerous
But they're determined

Theirs is to win
If it kills them