The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Post Reply
Farcevalue
Member
Posts: 390
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:21 am

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by Farcevalue » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:15 am

It would be fallacious to assume that the data contained posted on the link listed below is by definition accurate (and excepting whether there is such a thing as Covid-19). Just a bit of perspective to gauge the disconnect between agenda and reality assuming even a modest correlation between the real world and the data hosted on the site:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Aside from the lack of apparent catastrophic risk inherent in the C-19 phenomenon, a quick browse through the numbers of other maladies that contribute to mortality is illustrative of the fact that what we are witnessing has very little to do with any actual disease.

slowanon
Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:57 am

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by slowanon » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:52 am

slowanon wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:47 am
Few years ago I've come across a funny stock market chart, and I sort of wanted to see it for myself to what extent is it real or correctly drawn, and also just for amusement, I've made an own version of it.
The original is from someone by the name John B or @JohnUSA from 2013 or so. He's still around and recently he posted another chart with a similar theme.

Image

This is a chart of the Amsterdam Exchange index. After the 2008 crash there's a local maximum jumping out in 2015. The peak of that divides the time span between the peaks that came before the 2008 crash and the current 2020 crash so that that two segments are in a golden ratio relationship.

heniek1812
Member
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:26 am

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by heniek1812 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:26 am

slowanon wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:01 pm
Seneca wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:18 pm
As I see it, the tests provide the numbers on paper so that they can then claim there's a pandemic.
That's the Game, inflate the numbers. You try to challenge that and they will fire back "It's better to be Safe then Sorry". That one works 100% on the Public.

Here is a sane respected expert virologist working in Germany. He is attempting to calm the situation but I bet that his interview will probable be shown on TV at Midnight. His assessment of what the German government is doing is: "Senseless".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBB9bA-gXL4

heniek1812
Member
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:26 am

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by heniek1812 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:20 am

guivre wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:40 pm
The Bulgarian President (Rumen Radev) has previously said that the Bulgarian government was manipulating people over coronavirus. He is more to the right than the PM Boyko Borisov, who did post photos of the "exercise" to his facebook page.
I suspect that after the last Davos Meeting all the "players" were prepared as to how the "Kabuki Show" was to be executed. We are watching the play live now.

Whether a given country needs it or not the Media and key politicians are made to be in-sync with the rest. All under the guise "It is Better to be Safe then Sorry".

heniek1812
Member
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:26 am

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by heniek1812 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:22 pm

ICfreely wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:57 am
File this under:

All you need is “love”
Coronavirus: Gal Gadot, Natalie Portman, Zoe Kravitz and others sing 'Imagine' to lift spirits

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLPmMHX6eEU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLPmMHX6eEU
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
Yepppp, we're all together and the Whole World is Infected. What a dumb tin can. :angry:

sharpstuff
Member
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:31 pm

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by sharpstuff » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:16 pm

Dear Heniek,

My apologies in advance for this reply, but....

Quote: heniek1812 wrote: Here is a sane respected expert virologist working in Germany. He is attempting to calm the situation but I bet that his interview will probable be shown on TV at Midnight. His assessment of what the German government is doing is: "Senseless".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBB9bA-gXL4

Yes, I watched the video and am sure that the 'respected expert virologist' is a capable man for somethings. But with what? If so-called 'viruses' (along with their chums the 'germs') do not exist and cannot exist (they do not do any favours to 'Mother Nature' from whence we came...and where is some 'god' in all this as its 'church' is to be locked down also? Where can I buy Mecca prayer-mats?) then nothing can be said of this interview. The 'respected expert virologist' is no more than an experimental cook making rather nasty pastry. The assumption being that these entities exist at all! If these so-called entities exist cannot be proven to exist the whole point of being a 'virologist' is moot.

I, for one, want to know how I can simply replicate these 'entities' in my kitchen to prove their existence without a laboratory full of gear that produces only fake items. Where is the proof of their existence which is demonstrable?

It is the 'back stories' of this whole fiasco that is important, not the 'viruses', as has already been pointed out by others (the testing of a possible lock-down of populations, a financial crisis, on-going permutations of so-called 'elections' and anything else people actually vote for and so-forth in ignorance) that matter.

What really matters is how we accomplish just trying to live under the regime with which we are presented. As my mother said later, that during the Second World War (she was a young woman and joined the A.R.P.): 'A bomb exploded nearby and I was blown off my bike (without substantial injury). One just got up and cycled on'.

If we can forget that so-called 'germs' and 'viruses' exist at all, perhaps we can move on towards other matters that require our immediate attention and how we might deal with them.

The evidence of the likelihood of these entities being 'real' is pretty much established outside the main sewer of 'education' if one looks hard enough. The likelihood of their existence is so marred by obscurification.

Obscurification---- Definition: Noun. The act of making something obscure.
Obscure:------------Definition: adjective. Not discovered or known about; uncertain.

Be well and keep taking the vitamins...

Sharpstuff

heniek1812
Member
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:26 am

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by heniek1812 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:17 pm

sharpstuff wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:16 pm
Dear Heniek,

My apologies in advance for this reply, but....

Quote: heniek1812 wrote: Here is a sane respected expert virologist working in Germany. He is attempting to calm the situation but I bet that his interview will probable be shown on TV at Midnight. His assessment of what the German government is doing is: "Senseless".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBB9bA-gXL4

Yes, I watched the video and am sure that the 'respected expert virologist' is a capable man for somethings. But with what? If so-called 'viruses' (along with their chums the 'germs') do not exist and cannot exist (they do not do any favours to 'Mother Nature' from whence we came...and where is some 'god' in all this as its 'church' is to be locked down also? Where can I buy Mecca prayer-mats?) then nothing can be said of this interview. The 'respected expert virologist' is no more than an experimental cook making rather nasty pastry. The assumption being that these entities exist at all! If these so-called entities exist cannot be proven to exist the whole point of being a 'virologist' is moot.

Sharpstuff
I'm with you on the mystery virus issue.

The good professor is calling out the Grifters in Public and telling those who listen that what is happening is "senseless". I take that as a Positive Message in a Sea of Insanity. :)

patrix
Member
Posts: 600
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:24 am

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by patrix » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:31 pm

The good professor is calling out the Grifters in Public and telling those who listen that what is happening is "senseless". I take that as a Positive Message in a Sea of Insanity. :)
Precisely. Even if we assume viruses can transmit disease (which they can't) or that Covid19 can be diagnosed (which is not possible) the fear mongering from media and the measures taken are utterly absurd. Millions of people are currently imprisoned in their homes! I believe the backlash on the Nutwork will be substantial because of this. This is a desperate move. Tavistocks "boiling the frog" has gone out the window and we will see more academics and intellectuals awakening because of it and start engaging in politics and raise opposition. This horrible situation may turn out very beneficial in the long run.

heniek1812
Member
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:26 am

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by heniek1812 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:41 pm

patrix wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:31 pm
The good professor is calling out the Grifters in Public and telling those who listen that what is happening is "senseless". I take that as a Positive Message in a Sea of Insanity. :)
Precisely. Even if we assume viruses can transmit disease (which they can't) or that Covid19 can be diagnosed (which is not possible) the fear mongering from media and the measures taken are utterly absurd. Millions of people are currently imprisoned in their homes! I believe the backlash on the Nutwork will be substantial because of this. This is a desperate move. Tavistocks "boiling the frog" has gone out the window and we will see more academics and intellectuals awakening because of it and start engaging in politics and raise opposition. This horrible situation may turn out very beneficial in the long run.
Dear Patrix, I hope you are right because my mom tells me that I am too Pessimistic. I on the other hand think myself a Realist. What a dilemma.

nonhocapito
Member
Posts: 2579
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by nonhocapito » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:33 pm

SacredCowSlayer wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:34 pm
nonhocapito wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:27 pm

And regarding this random pneumonia outbreaks. What would be the odds of a random pneumonia outbreak happening right after the outbreaks in China? What would be the odds of both causing the same kind of interstitial double pneumonia? What are the odds of the first patients being directly traceable to contacts with China? Either all of this is completely fake, or you have to accept the idea of an actual virus or pathogen of some sort having been planted or having occurred across the globe, and having somehow moved out of china.
Dear nonhocapito,

Since I have no way of verifying the premise (“same kind of interstitial pneumonia”) of your question above, please allow me to ask a couple of questions that involve analysis of more objectively verifiable claims.

Namely, what are the odds that a pandemic exercise (by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Johns Hopkins) that actually used the word “coronavirus” was run a full 2 months prior to the first reported case of “Coronavirus”?

Moreover, what are the odds that a new sensational illness makes celebrities (see: Celebrities allegedly infected)
especially prone to getting it?
To both questions: I have said and repeated a few times: it is my contention that this virus is most likely a bioweapon of some sort, and that the contagion has been deliberately provoked. If that's the scenario, it is no surprise that there are multiple signs of foreknowledge. Those signs -- plus my understanding of the situation in Lombardy --are the main reason why I assume there is some sort of deliberate contagion happening.

You should read my answer to Simon a bit better. Simon suggested that the cases in Lombardy may have been a "random outbreak" like the few that have been seen in recent years in the same area. I merely pointed out how this random event is unlikely to coincide with a global pandemic of pneumonia (equally random?) -- or otherwise at the same time a global pandemic is faked. Don't you think?

Either all of it has been faked, and the reports from Italian hospitals are all fake (something I have not the luxury to believe) or else... you finish the sentence.

nonhocapito
Member
Posts: 2579
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by nonhocapito » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:53 pm

rusty wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:37 pm
Thanks to Simon for pointing out the previous outbreaks in 2018 and 2019. This could help to put everything more into perspective. It would at least open up the possibility that we have NO EXCESS MORTALITY and at the same time have HUGE OUTBREAKS of pneumonia ... if this is something which happens regularly every year!
Unfortunately it is my understanding that we DO have excess mortality and we do have an anomalous situation, even if the global reaction to this anomaly is the result of manipulation, excessive and preposterous.

It is fact true that, if all the real cases of this virus were counted, the percentage of deaths would be very small and much less scary. But it is also true, at least that's what I've come to believe, that by the nature of this virus, since the spread happens very quickly and it causes a very bad form of pneumonia which often requires ICU for patients, hospitals have been largely overwhelmed, at least in certain areas, regardless of the overall mortality rate.

This has simply never happened before, it's not "normal", so the comparisons to this or that news item are inane. These hospitals have never seen such a high number of Interstitial double pneumonias all at the same time. They've never had to borrow ventilators from other departments. And so forth.

You are all missing the chance to deal with the idea that is probably perfectly possible to artificially create a pandemic of this sort, by spreading a prepackaged pathogen, not too aggressive nor too mild, and then manipulate the situation to make it so big as to collapse the global economy.

Why doing so? Because there are simply too many hospitals, small medium or large, too many doctors and nurses, too many funeral homes, too many families to "hit" across the globe, to enroll them all in the fakery.

rusty
Member
Posts: 191
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:01 am

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by rusty » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:26 pm

nonhocapito wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:53 pm
Unfortunately it is my understanding that we DO have excess mortality and we do have an anomalous situation, even if the global reaction to this anomaly is the result of manipulation, excessive and preposterous.
If we DO in fact have excess mortality, why does none of the monitoring tools, such as EUROMOMO, indicate anything at all?
nonhocapito wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:53 pm
This has simply never happened before, it's not "normal", so the comparisons to this or that news item are inane. These hospitals have never seen such a high number of Interstitial double pneumonias all at the same time. They've never had to borrow ventilators from other departments. And so forth.
The question is this: Are there really more total cases of this kind of disease and by which official statistics are they measured? You get your information from your contact persons in Italy, but is it only circumstantial evidence? Do they get their information first hand or mostly from the media or third parties or hearsay? It's often the case that people can't distinguish any more the source of their information.
And if there are in fact some hospitals or individual wards which are severely overcrowded: Is this not just the result of lumping "positive" patients and those with very clear, very specific symptoms together into the same place?
nonhocapito wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:53 pm
You are all missing the chance to deal with the idea that is probably perfectly possible to artificially create a pandemic of this sort, by spreading a prepackaged pathogen,..
I refuse to believe that there is ANY type of "transmissible pathogen" of this type, like virueses or bacteria, without solid evidence. You may use toxic aerosols or even radiation to inrease the incidence of disease in a certain region. But unless we have solid numbers supporting this, I won't start investigating this possibility (along with other possible causes such as psychological factors and medication).

WHY is it so hard to see that Lombardy was the FIRST region to aggressively TEST its population with this RANDOMLY positive bullshit test, which automatically leads to many positive cases and all the ensuing problems and panic? The MORE you test, the MORE cases you'll find! SIMPLES!

EDIT: Or, in other words: Why would it be, that the region which POLITICALLY decides to do the MOST TESTING would also by chance be the one HIT THE MOST BY DISEASE? What are the odds? Either the tests create a statistical problem ONLY or they help creating a REAL PROBLEM by means of panic and self-fullfilling prophesy. Everything else is just too unlikely to be even considered.

nonhocapito
Member
Posts: 2579
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by nonhocapito » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:02 pm

rusty wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:26 pm


If we DO in fact have excess mortality, why does none of the monitoring tools, such as EUROMOMO, indicate anything at all?
There is a full page notice about this on the home page of euromomo. You can decide to dismiss it, or not, but it's preposterous to suggest that everything is fake and yet official agencies are not on board with the fakery. One could argue that these oddietes are more likely to happen when things are not fake.
rusty wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:26 pm
The question is this: Are there really more total cases of this kind of disease and by which official statistics are they measured? You get your information from your contact persons in Italy, but is it only circumstantial evidence? Do they get their information first hand or mostly from the media or third parties or hearsay? It's often the case that people can't distinguish any more the source of their information.
I rely mostly on my friends' direct experience of having been forced to attend to covid patient not being pneumologists. They say there simply are way more cases and way more respiratory crises. But I also look at the whole picture and the feasibility and cost of faking this on a global scale.
rusty wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:26 pm

I refuse to believe that there is ANY type of "transmissible pathogen" of this type, like virueses or bacteria, without solid evidence. You may use toxic aerosols or even radiation to inrease the incidence of disease in a certain region. But unless we have solid numbers supporting this, I won't start investigating this possibility (along with other possible causes such as psychological factors and medication).
Well I disagree with you. I think viruses and bacteria exist, even if not everything is known about them or even if bug pharma does its best to make them scarier than they really are.
My compost pile sure seems like a testimony to bacteria.
rusty wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:26 pm
WHY is it so hard to see that Lombardy was the FIRST region to aggressively TEST its population with this RANDOMLY positive bullshit test, which automatically leads to many positive cases and all the ensuing problems and panic? The MORE you test, the MORE cases you'll find! SIMPLES!
I don't think that's the case. For weeks now Lombardy has only been testing symptomatic patients. Which has actually led to ridiculous mortality rate reports. They keep catching heat for this.
And if there are in fact some hospitals or individual wards which are severely overcrowded: Is this not just the result of lumping "positive" patients and those with very clear, very specific symptoms together into the same place?
Perhaps. That's a possibility to investigate. But as far as I understand, there would normally never be that many pneumonia patients to even fill an hospital in Milan. All with the same symptoms and all positive to the same virus test. All with the same high risk of developing SARS and go into sepsis shock etc. Plus not all patients are 'redirected'. I assume many 'walk in' their hospital of choice.

Seneca
Member
Posts: 492
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm
Contact:

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by Seneca » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:10 pm

nonhocapito wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:02 pm
rusty wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:26 pm
WHY is it so hard to see that Lombardy was the FIRST region to aggressively TEST its population with this RANDOMLY positive bullshit test, which automatically leads to many positive cases and all the ensuing problems and panic? The MORE you test, the MORE cases you'll find! SIMPLES!
I don't think that's the case. For weeks now Lombardy has only been testing symptomatic patients. Which has actually led to ridiculous mortality rate reports. They keep catching heat for this.
In think you are both right. First they did aggressive testing with faulty tests. Making the public think the infection was very widespread. Then they start testing only symptomatic patients like in many other places, leading to ridiculous mortality rates and more fear.
Then they do more crazy things like testing everybody that died in the hospital or something, or just assuming somebody that died has the virus based on some lousy criteria, all of this making the mortality rate and the fear of the disease much higher.

I still think that the fear alone could make small illnesses much worse. Like turning a bronchitis into pneumonia as Dr. Hamer discovered.

patrix
Member
Posts: 600
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:24 am

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by patrix » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:58 pm

I hope you don't accuse me for being a coincidence theorist but I do find Madonnas choice of typewriters a bit odd. She's got one older model and one from the 80s. It's all fun and games you see to mess up the lives of millions of real people. :puke:


Image

Image

https://mobile.twitter.com/Madonna/stat ... 0670281732

Post Reply