The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
CluedIn

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by CluedIn »

New shopping experience at Best Buy:

My son went there today and was greeted by a guy outside the store who resembled a bar bouncer type – big burly guy. He asked him what he was there to do (keeping his 6′ distance) and my son said to buy a game and some other stuff. The bouncer points to the back of the store where the video games are and tells him to maintain 6′ of distance between himself and others because they are practicing social distancing.

He then gets to the checkout and puts his stuff on the counter. The salesgirl tells him to kindly step away and stand in the red triangle that they have on the black floor. My son is just stunned, but goes along with this BS. She rings up his order and he then says that he needs HER to step back so he can put his card in the machine. She steps back but not 6′ so my son tells her he needs her to go back further. Then he says “you expect me to touch this pad after all of these customers previously have touched it” and makes them go and get hand sanitizer.

Welcome to you're new America!
mlebek

Unread post by mlebek »

Fact is, Bill Gates, his virtual flu and the shutdown will virtualize society.
Home education, delivery services for food and useless stuff escalade, vote-by-mail, online payment, home office...
And it seems amazon employees are somehow impervious to this flu. No consideration to close their warehouses?!

Are these hints what is really going on here?!
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

heniek1812 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:24 am
anonjedi2 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:33 am Found this on Fakeologist today ... posted on Tom Hanks Twitter account, which I verified.

:rolleyes:
I didn't trust anything that piece of sh%$ said the moment he started to comment on the coronavirus. Nopp, didn't fool me. Now the sick psychopath is playing games with people.

by ICfreely » March 20th, 2020, 3:12 am
Am I understanding this correctly,
It is very important to note that the theory of infection – starting from Germany – has only been globalized through the third Reich, when the Jewish researchers, most of which had opposed and refuted the politically exploited theories of infection, were removed from their positions.3
So the Jewish scientists in Germany were AGAINST spreading this concept Globally ?

I honestly don't know, dear heniek1812.

I'm just sick and tired of all the senseless fearmongering, brother. God help us all!
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Seneca wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:02 am @nonhicapito I was wondering if you could ask your friends working in the hospitals if people are still talking to the patients. I mean more than absolutely necessary. Is somebody saying to them that they are going to be all right, as a friend or family member would do? Because I suppose they are not allowed to see one of those. Are they able to talk to to a priest if they ask for it?

I think this is all really important.
Dear Seneca, I've asked your question. Here is the answer:
I pazienti covid sono isolati Il piú possibile. Purtroppo non si puó fare altrimenti. I parenti si devono bardare e stare lontano. Le visite sono ridotte.
Circa il prete sicuramente c'è un servizio (il cappellano dell'ospedale)... Ma non ho elementi per dirti se adeguato alle richieste.
I pazienti piú gravi in rianimazione generalmente vengono intubati per ventilazione assistita meccanica e poco prima mandati in coma farmacologico e curarizzati (perchè non devono contrastare il ventilatore meccanico con contrazioni muscolari involontarie o volontarie antagoniste), e cosi tanti salutano il mondo per non risvegliarsi piú..
È una cosa molto triste, per chi muore e per i parenti e i cari dei morti...
Google translation:
Covid patients are isolated as much as possible. Unfortunately, it cannot be done otherwise. Relatives must harness and stay away. Visits are reduced.
There is certainly a service about the priest (the hospital chaplain) ... But I have no elements to tell you if it is appropriate to the requests.
The most severe patients in resuscitation are generally intubated for mechanical assisted ventilation and shortly before sent to a pharmacological coma and treated (because they do not have to counter the mechanical ventilator with involuntary or voluntary antagonistic muscle contractions), and so many greet the world to never wake up again. .
It is a very sad thing, for those who die and for relatives of the dead..
So basically relatives can come for a visit but have to wear protective overalls and keep the distance. Icu obviously no visits.
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

mlebek wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:41 pm Fact is, Bill Gates, his virtual flu and the shutdown will virtualize society.
Home education, delivery services for food and useless stuff escalade, vote-by-mail, online payment, home office...
And it seems amazon employees are somehow impervious to this flu. No consideration to close their warehouses?!

Are these hints what is really going on here?!
Good point, one of the changes in laws is that doctors can now see patients by teleconferencing.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

This is starting to become quite ridiculous...

The Photo was taken by Jabin Botsford of the Washington Compost.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/people/jabin-botsford/
https://www.instagram.com/jabinbotsford/#
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

nonhocapito wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:40 am
Seneca wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:02 am @nonhicapito I was wondering if you could ask your friends working in the hospitals if people are still talking to the patients. I mean more than absolutely necessary. Is somebody saying to them that they are going to be all right, as a friend or family member would do? Because I suppose they are not allowed to see one of those. Are they able to talk to to a priest if they ask for it?

I think this is all really important.
Dear Seneca, I've asked your question. Here is the answer:
I pazienti covid sono isolati Il piú possibile. Purtroppo non si puó fare altrimenti. I parenti si devono bardare e stare lontano. Le visite sono ridotte.
Circa il prete sicuramente c'è un servizio (il cappellano dell'ospedale)... Ma non ho elementi per dirti se adeguato alle richieste.
I pazienti piú gravi in rianimazione generalmente vengono intubati per ventilazione assistita meccanica e poco prima mandati in coma farmacologico e curarizzati (perchè non devono contrastare il ventilatore meccanico con contrazioni muscolari involontarie o volontarie antagoniste), e cosi tanti salutano il mondo per non risvegliarsi piú..
È una cosa molto triste, per chi muore e per i parenti e i cari dei morti...
Google translation:
Covid patients are isolated as much as possible. Unfortunately, it cannot be done otherwise. Relatives must harness and stay away. Visits are reduced.
There is certainly a service about the priest (the hospital chaplain) ... But I have no elements to tell you if it is appropriate to the requests.
The most severe patients in resuscitation are generally intubated for mechanical assisted ventilation and shortly before sent to a pharmacological coma and treated (because they do not have to counter the mechanical ventilator with involuntary or voluntary antagonistic muscle contractions), and so many greet the world to never wake up again. .
It is a very sad thing, for those who die and for relatives of the dead..
So basically relatives can come for a visit but have to wear protective overalls and keep the distance. Icu obviously no visits.
Thanks for the answers nonhocapito! It seems only a little bit less horrifying than I had imagined. What is not mentioned is that relatives living in the same house as the patient probably can’t visit because they are quarantined. Patients can probably also have some contact via electronic means.

The fact that patients are put into a coma is on the one hand comforting because they don’t have to go through the agony consciously. But on the other hand, I don’t know if in that state they have access to their full self-healing potential. My best guess is that it would depend on the circumstances.

Giving oxygen via intubation is potentially yet another trauma as is indicated by the patients "involuntary or voluntary antagonistic muscle contractions".
mlebek

Unread post by mlebek »

patrix wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:47 pm [...]
Edit: Not saying the situation in hospitals are not real but I believe I can figure out how it's fabricated -
More people seek medical care because of the media scare. Tests are used that indicate some of them to be Corona positive. Special routines are carried out for these patients that puts strain on the hospital personell and patients. They are put in isolation and respirators etc.
reminds me of Orson Welles radio show 'The War of the Worlds', presented as news bulletins of invading aliens.
It is reported that later in a state of panic many listeners hallicunated ufos and aliens outside.
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

I don't know if any of you have seen the viral (pun intended) video from the inside of the hospital of Bergamo. It shows an overcrowded hospital ward with beds placed in all possible locations (didn't count, but maybe about 30 patients in total were shown). Many patients wear oxygen masks or at least mouth protection. Many patients seems to be in more or less severe condition, maybe some are even in coma. I won't post the link here, because if this video is not entirely fabricated, it violates the dignity of those patients IMO.

Let's assume the video is real - then maybe only this specific ward of this hospital is/was overcrowded. It's entirely possible that all kinds of patients with respiratory and other symptoms were crowded in there, just because they were tested positive for C. or they were at least suspect and the aim was to keep them away from other wards or even other hospitals in that area just for isolation purposes. It's totally unknown where all these patients come from and if the total number of severe cases is by any means unusual for the area. Remember that in an area of 250000 inhabitants about 25 die each month of respiratory causes. If we assume that patients with severe respiratory symptoms stay on an average for one month in hospital and 25% of them die (very rough assumptions, sure), there could be up to 100 hospitalized "respiratory" cases in all hospitals of that area all the time.
mlebek

Unread post by mlebek »

In my town, people are scared and aggressive, run away when seeing other people. The corona hype has started destroying social live.
In the supermarket, no flour. I've asked why: the EU stops every single truck and tests for whatever.
Children get their schoolwork already via email.
It seems that all this was well prepared.
alovas1980

Re: Introduce Yourself to the Administrators

Unread post by alovas1980 »

I just found this about the coronavirus deaths in Italy. It confirms the post of rusty:
My colleague confirmed (don't know from where he got the information) that Italy in fact tests every single hospital fatality post mortem. No wonder numbers are skyrocketing
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-heal ... ied-italy/
But Prof Ricciardi added that Italy’s death rate may also appear high because of how doctors record fatalities.
The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus.
slowanon

Unread post by slowanon »

rusty wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:42 am I heard that, at least for Germany, the John Hopkins University in the US issues these figures and not the Robert Koch Institute. Excuse me?
Couple of days ago on the main German national TV news show the presenter announced numbers from both sources. She quite literally said: "the number of infected is around 8,000 according to the Robert Koch Institute and even up to 10,000 according to the Johns Hopkins University."

It's strange that there are two sources with different numbers, the second being the John Hopkins University and that their numbers get casually announced like that. (At least that was the case in this instance.)

I'm not implying that the numbers from the Robert Koch Institute are real or that are any numbers are real. As I see it right now, the fraud is largely predicated upon the tests which are very much blackboxes. Imagine the immense responsibility on the shoulder of the creators of the tests, as how I would imagine it, decision makers would want to be very certain about the reliability of the tests before deciding on very big measures. So these tests seem to be a pretty amazing achievement that would deserve more to be written about.

It was my impression that this was a mild winter in Europe, maybe i'm wrong. That would be ironic if there are actually less real flu cases this year than in recent years. Whatever the case though, that doesn't seem to effect the campaign meaningfully. I speculate what is happening is the most simplistic scenario: they might be declaring many deaths as pandemic deaths. They got the process going and now it keeps on going.
slowanon

Unread post by slowanon »

Few years ago I've come across a funny stock market chart, and I sort of wanted to see it for myself to what extent is it real or correctly drawn, and also just for amusement, I've made an own version of it. Now few years later, with this charade currently happening, I've updated it with current data to see how it looks like.

What we see here is a long-term chart of the daily closing price of the Dow Jones index since 1927 with some time markers. (The Fibonacci spiral can be ignored right away, it's there for artistic purposes only, it was also part of the original version, the curve of the spiral isn't suggesting anything.)

Suppose we declare the stock market bottom of July 8 1932, which is the lowest point after the historic 1929 crash, as a starting date. Suppose we start counting forward from that date repeatedly adding X to the year, where X is a member of the Fibonacci sequence, but counting from 34 down to 1. I.e. the numbers: 34, 21, 13, 8, 5, 3, 2, 1, 1. So starting from 1932 we get the years: 1966, 1987, 2000, 2008, 2013, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020.

The dotted lines mark those years. (They are always mark July 8, but the date isn't of much interest as realistically we want to allow for some tolerance.) The yellow bars mark time-spans of an arbitrary tolerance value of 52 weeks.

With the markers placed, for 1966 we see either a high or a local low near the marker. The 1966 high sort of marks the end of long period of appreciation starting in 1932, as after 1966 the price doesn't seem to break upwards until the 1980s.

Next we have te 1987 crash, that lines up pretty closely with the marker.

Next, in 2000 the marker finds a period of peaking of the dot-com bubble stock market period, which is defined as a bubble period 1995-2000 I think, with the peak happening in March 2000.

Next, 2008 coincides with the financial crisis of 2007-8. Although have to allow for a bit more tolerance for this one: the stock market peak happened in Oct. 2007 and the bottom was foun in March 2009.

Next, in 2013 it seems the pattern has stopped. There was some turmoil in the markets for a few weeks that and after that in Summer 2013 geopolitically there was the chemical weapon escalation in Syria but ultimately nothing very major happened.

Same goes for 2016. The Brexit vote happened in 2016, but larger selloffs happened earlier in 2016 and 2015.

Next, in 2018, in early and late 2018 there were two pretty big selloffs with China named as one of the causing factors, and more fuzziness is seen on the chart where it is highlighted by the marker.

Next, in 2019 nothing major has happened.

Next, the final year in the sequence, 2020. In early 2020 we're witnessing the worst crash since 2008. It started on Feb. 20, and is happening largely because of this pandemic.

The sunspot number overlay is a graph of monthly averages of daily sunspot numbers. It was that something I just wanted to check out but it seems the time markers tend to coincide with solar cycle extremes. The current cycle, Cycle 24 started around 2008-2010 or so and the transition to next cycle, Cycle 25 is happening right now.

My opinion: the current stock market selloff happens to coincide well with the pattern suggested by the chart. It's probably not far-fetched to assumed this pattern is a known one, especially if we consider past coincidences 1966-2008. Looking at it from this angle, the current crisis is happening in the right year and with the economical impact expected it escalated the right way to trigger and fulfill the pattern.

Which seems to be too much to be a random coincidence. The crisis appears to be artificially timed and that is very much at odds with the underlying premise that the virus has just randomly emerged. So that must be a fake story and the crisis is staged. This stock market selloff is of course probably just a small part of the big plans for economic and social changes, but maybe the timing might provide another clue about the cover story.

(An additional note: by bringing up financial market manipulation, it's not my intention to suggest that we should burn Wall St., end the Fed, buy gold, bitcoin (which is also extremely suspicious), etc., themes that can sometimes be found in some alternative media. This is not intended to allude those themes.)
mlebek

Unread post by mlebek »

Chief physician Clemens Wendtner from the Clinic for Infectious Diseases at Munich Clinic Schwabing(via Google Translator):
According to experts, the risk of infection and mortality in coronavirus are roughly the same as in influenza. "Corona is by no means more dangerous than influenza," said chief physician Clemens Wendtner from the Clinic for Infectious Diseases at Munich Clinic Schwabing. Seven of the twelve infected in Germany are treated there.

Mortality is said to be two to three percent in China, Wendtner said. But: «We think that is overrated. We assume that the mortality rate is well below one percent, and even more so in per mille range. » This is a similar size to that of influenza. "It doesn't have much to do with a very, very dangerous illness." The overvaluation of the corona virus stems from the fact that in China only the severe cases are admitted to hospitals because of the capacity bottlenecks; the number of unreported cases is high.

Basically, the coronavirus is similarly infectious as the influenza virus, but significantly less infectious than measles. Keeping a distance and washing your hands regularly reduce the risk considerably. Nobody has to wear a face mask in everyday life. "That doesn't work," said the doctor, also referring to the extremely low number of infected people in Germany. In contrast to the flu, which affects several hundred thousand people each year, the likelihood of getting corona in this country is very low.

Wendtner, like his colleagues from the Charité in Berlin and the Bundeswehr Institute for Microbiology, believes that corona patients can be contagious even with very weak symptoms.

The corona symptoms are easily confused with influenza or a cold: At first the nose can run, the patient suffers from sore throat, later also coughing and possibly fever. "Not everyone who coughs is suspected of having a corona infection," emphasized Wendtner. In uncomplicated cases, the doctor assumes that the disease lasts about ten days to two weeks. It is different if there are complications, such as an additional bacterial infection (often as pneumonia) due to the weakening of the organism or an excessive immune response, which could also lead to pneumonia.
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

Bulgarian Military social media posted photos from an "exercise" of setting up an emergency hospital in Sofia's largest arena. (Armees Arena.)

Notice that this coverage from Macedonia does not mention it was an exercise. (I don't know anything about what is happening in Zagreb.)

https://plusinfo.mk/arenite-vo-sofi-a-i ... oto-video/

http://www.arenaarmeecsofia.com/en/

Social media panic, of course, has ensued.

The Bulgarian President (Rumen Radev) has previously said that the Bulgarian government was manipulating people over coronavirus. He is more to the right than the PM Boyko Borisov, who did post photos of the "exercise" to his facebook page.