The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
anonjedi2

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

I agree with you. What he's saying seems correct to me, he's just not taking it one step further to its logical conclusion which is that there is no evidence that any virus actually exists.
anonjedi2

CDC claims to have "isolated" the virus. Is this true?

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/6/ ... I0fOc0Bz-M
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

@nonhicapito I was wondering if you could ask your friends working in the hospitals if people are still talking to the patients. I mean more than absolutely necessary. Is somebody saying to them that they are going to be all right, as a friend or family member would do? Because I suppose they are not allowed to see one of those. Are they able to talk to to a priest if they ask for it?

I think this is all really important.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

anonjedi2 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:31 am CDC claims to have "isolated" the virus. Is this true?

Here is the photo they claim shows viruses (not isolated).

I was already wondering if what they see as viruses emerging from cells is in fact normal apoptosis, programmed self destruction of cells that are no longer needed.

Before apoptosis, the cell DNA is fragmented. Cell constituents, including DNA, are packed in membranes to make the cleanup after easier. These are called "apoptic" bodies. Just like when before destroying a house everything is put into boxes or sacks and moved outside.

The "sacks" surrounding the virus on the CDC photo look very similar to the membrane of the cell, yet I think they claim the first is made from proteins, while the second is made up of phospholipids, a big difference. I would guess they are apoptic bodies.

I have been looking for photographs of normal apoptosis, but I couldn't find them yet.

Last edited by Seneca on Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
heniek1812

Unread post by heniek1812 »

anonjedi2 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:31 am CDC claims to have "isolated" the virus. Is this true?

They are doing their "We have it now" trick while all along they don't even have basic stuff to fight a pandemic.

The average American is on very thin ice financially and in terms of physical condition. This Panic Virus will put lots of them into early graves.

https://psychcentral.com/news/2013/06/2 ... 56275.html
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/most- ... 2016-01-06
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

Seneca wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:00 pm Edit: My explanation is still that it is because of the fear spread by the media and the traumas caused by the treatment. And this often on top of existing medical conditions. Especially the trauma of abandonment experienced by people in the hospital that rusty already mentioned. No contact with family and friends, medical personnel treats you possibly more as a health hazard than as a human being. The images of the Italian hospitals are horrible, I am wondering if they even still talk to the patiënts. I pray for them.
Dear Seneca,

as much as I certainly appreciate including these psychological factors into the equation, we should not take the second step before the first one.

As Simon already pointed out, we currently do not know where these numbers really come from. Do we even have any basic idea, how this is handled in different countries and regions? Are the same definitions and tests used?
I heard that, at least for Germany, the John Hopkins University in the US issues these figures and not the Robert Koch Institute. Excuse me?
Same in Italy, the ISS evidently has no clue what precisely is going on.
We saw in the well established Euromomo monitoring that there was no excess mortality preceding this upcoming pandemic anywhere two weeks ago. Excuse me?
Also in the paper of David Crowe it was pointed out that there is no defined way of testing, the outcome of the test may be different in different laboratories. A person who once was tested positive may be tested negative subsequently and positive again. Excuse me?

All we know for sure is that the test comes up positive on average in about 1% of healthy persons and in up to 15% of very sick persons. But that's no surprise, the same applies for almost any such test.

I read up on some general official mortality statistics again. In Germany, in a population of 80 million, we have about 70000 fatalities due to diseases of the respiratory system every year (I know this is also very much subject to definition, because many more persons may have had respiratory issues at the time of their death). This amounts to approximately 190 deaths per day due to these causes (probably more in winter). In Italy in a population of 60 million this should be about 140 per day. The total death rate in Italy per day should be around 2000 per day. So, in order to define 600 persons per day as Corona fatalities without having any excess mortality, it is certainly not enough to just redefine all respiratory cases as Corona fatalities. You'd also have to include many other sorts of deaths. This is very puzzling. But as I said: We do not know any details about these numbers, they might as well be made up out of thin air.

All I can tell by now from a contact in a German hospital is, that there currently is no abnormal rise in respiratory diseases. But of course this is just one hospital, that might not yet be affected.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

rusty wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:42 am
Dear Seneca,

as much as I certainly appreciate including these psychological factors into the equation, we should not take the second step before the first one.

As Simon already pointed out, we currently do not know where these numbers really come from. Do we even have any basic idea, how this is handled in different countries and regions? Are the same definitions and tests used?
Yes you are right about the numbers. Sorry, I didn't want to jump to conclusions. I was overwhelmed by the videos showing people suffering in isolation (who exist even when these videos can be faked). And the knowledge that this isolation is caused by the fearmongering and unnecessary.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear all,

The "breaking Coronavirus news" in Italy today is that there have been soooooo many deaths lately that the crematorium in Bergamo (one of Lombardy's largest cities) which can only incinerate 25 corpses-per-day is overwhelmed and cannot cope with the sudden "business boom"...

So here's the headline published on Bergamo News yesterday :
"L’esercito porta le bare fuori da Bergamo in altre 11 città per la cremazione"
"The army brings the caskets out of Bergamo to 11 other cities for cremation"

https://www.bergamonews.it/2020/03/18/l ... ne/361008/
And here's from "La Repubblica", one of Italy's largest newspapers :

Please know that that particular picture (with the long column of military vehicles) is to be found all around Italian newpapers and online news outlets. For some reason, it has been chosen as the "iconic image" of this "news item".

Now, get this: since I've been (pleasantly) flooded by new friendship requests on Fecebook these last days, I'm naturally spending more time than usual on FB (it's fairly encouraging to see how many people all over the world are gradually starting to question this farcical "pandemic" - or, as someone justly re-named it: "plandemic"...). However, and as we all know, Fecebook is also infested with phony accounts of obvious trolls whose sorry job is to "uphold the REALITY" of the mainstream media narrative. Well, here's one such pathetic troll that I bumped into today:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 8496502789

Of course, this latest imbecilic narrative about the army having to intervene to transfer caskets from Bergamo (do they all die around the Bergamo area???) to 11 other cities is utterly ludicrous. I hope we may all agree that this is just another lame propaganda ploy designed to firmly imprint in our minds the notion of "a huge epidemic killing large numbers of people".

What a silly, silly world we live in. :(
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Listen to this. Pandemics are the new threat to be used against humanity

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Af6b_wyiwI

https://youtu.be/6Af6b_wyiwI
heniek1812

Unread post by heniek1812 »

The "breaking Coronavirus news" in Italy today is that there have been soooooo many deaths lately that the crematorium in Bergamo (one of Lombardy's largest cities) which can only incinerate 25 corpses-per-day is overwhelmed and cannot cope with the sudden "business boom"...
Those modern crematoria with the latest high tech technology sure are lousy. :o
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

heniek1812 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:40 pm
Those modern crematoria with the latest high tech technology sure are lousy. :o
Sorry to enter an objection here - cremating bodies in high numbers is not such an easy task. I don't know how many crematoria there are in Lombardy, but a rough number would be something like one crematorium for 500000 - 1 Million inhabitants (in Bavaria, Germany, one per approx. 800000). Of 1 Million people approximately 40 die per day, and still most of them are not cremated. Even if you don't cremate during the weekend, 25 per day is a pretty reasonable capacity.

However, there may be multiple reasons which create this "business boom"... and it's not necessarily a higher death rate in the area. It may well be that due to the crisis far more people chose to cremate - because this way they can postpone the funeral almost infinitely. I guess that public funerals are not exactly the the flavor of the month in Italy. Just one thought... there may be other reasons on top of that, which we don't know about.
Last edited by rusty on Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

cremating bodies in high numbers is not such an easy task
Holocaust denial alert :rolleyes:
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

patrix wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:06 pm
cremating bodies in high numbers is not such an easy task
Holocaust denial alert :rolleyes:
The standards for cremation must have been much lower then :P
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

THE SURREAL OFFICIAL DATA FOR THE COVID-19 "PANDEMIC"

Only six days ago (March 13, 2020), the President of the ISS (Istituto Superiore della Sanità - the leading technical-scientific body of the Italian National Health Service stated that only 2 persons might have died DUE to the COVID-19.
"Le persone morte a causa del coronavirus in Italia, che non presentavano altre patologie, potrebbero essere solo due."
https://www.agenzianova.com/a/5e6bd613a ... dmrxhw9rpc

Yesterday, the ISS stated that only 12 persons who died in Italy after having contracted this coronavirus had no previous ailments that determined their demise.
"Sono «soltanto» 12 le persone morte in Italia dopo essere stati colpiti dal coronavirus che non presentavano patologie pregresse che ne spieghino la fine." https://www.lastampa.it/cronaca/2020/03 ... O57h4002KQ

In stark contrast, according to the data released by the W.H.O. we should now have well over 3000 (???) casualties due to the COVID-19 virus in Italy.

This has to be the most mis-managed global hoax of all times. -_-
anonjedi2

Ridiculous! In addition to that, Italy's National Health Authority reports that 99% of those who died from the virus had other illnesses.

https://www.epicentro.iss.it/coronaviru ... rzo-v2.pdf