The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
rusty

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by rusty »

This is very bad news, I was hoping they would stick to their paradigm that "you can't create a vaccine because the virus changes so rapidly" and that this time it was a test run for the gullibility of the population only.

This is the first time during the corona circus that I feel a mild panic rising in my guts. It looks like they are going to take the vaccine route, we'll see how far it goes. It may well be that this time the vaccine is "mostly harmless" and it is only used as a test to see who will violently refuse it. Either way, you can't win.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

I don't think any vaccine that they mandate will be mostly harmless, especially if they force us at gunpoint or whatever other intimidation method they choose to use.

It astounds me how people stop thinking rationally when they are told the boogeyman could get them at anytime. In Michigan all schools are closed, you can only get food from bars or restaurants if it's carry out or drive thru. However, if you go in to pick up your carryout you must "social distance" yourself from the other patrons by 6'. So schools, restaurants, bars, concert venues, amusement parks, etc are all closed; however, it is somehow "safe" to go to grocery stores, pharmacies, shopping malls.....

And what is more amazing is that China now has a clean bill of health and US companies are ready to go production-wise over there. I have a friend who works at GE (where they make MRI's, etc) and they are getting ready to close down, but were told that their China location is ready to go.

Coincidence too that Bill Gates just resigned from the Boards of Microsoft and Berkshire Hathaway.

Thank you Simon for all of your updates on Italy.

In case nobody has seen Tom Hank's son updating us on his Corona Virus positive parents:Image
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Dear Simon,

The list on Wikipedia of infected and dead celebrities, athletes, businesspeople and politicians is growing. At the top of the page it say that this page is being considered for deletion. I wonder why that would be?

In any case, I have archived it on the wayback machine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_p ... JXDSsfeFIc
datspot

Unread post by datspot »

anonjedi2 wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:16 pm First person to test coronavirus vaccine in the US speaks out
"I'm so proud of myself and thankful for the privilege that I have that allows me to do this" 😲

"This vaccine uses messenger RNA, it does not use any of the virus..."
Well of course it doesn't, since nobody has ever isolated this virus, or any virus.

https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari ... _kAagdlmzY

Now there's a funny thing. It was only 5 days ago on the 13th of March that 3 Australian researchers took the first steps in developing a viable vaccine which could be tested on animals.

https://amp.theaustralian.com.au/scienc ... 0ff60dc36a

And it was only 24 hours ago on the 17th of March that the Australian news reported a breakthrough in understanding the body's immune response to the virus.

https://amp.abc.net.au/article/12059266

Now this woman, having gone through two weeks of pre vaccine trial interview in America has just taken the first shot.
anonjedi2

Christianity describes the First Horseman of the apocalypse riding a white horse, given the task of “conquering and to conquer.”

Revelation 6:2 - And I looked, and behold, a white horse! And its rider had a bow, and a crown (Corona) was given to him, and he came out conquering, and to conquer.

Revelation 19 - “Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. The one sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war. His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems, and he has a name written that no one knows but himself.”

Revelation 6:8 - And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. (King James Bible)

:lol:
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

Just for the record: No excess mortality in any country so far:
https://www.euromomo.eu/slices/map_2017_2020.html

https://ibb.co/khkyXt3
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

rusty wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:01 pm This is very bad news, I was hoping they would stick to their paradigm that "you can't create a vaccine because the virus changes so rapidly" and that this time it was a test run for the gullibility of the population only.

This is the first time during the corona circus that I feel a mild panic rising in my guts. It looks like they are going to take the vaccine route, we'll see how far it goes. It may well be that this time the vaccine is "mostly harmless" and it is only used as a test to see who will violently refuse it. Either way, you can't win.
I don't find this such bad news.
Let me explain: the excuse for these draconian measures has always been that there is no other way to protect the vulnerable people. Once the vaccine is there to "protect" them, that excuse no longer makes any sense. I don't think they are going to make it mandatory.

And maybe this news can even ease the fears that many people have right now. I think the fear is the biggest problem.
In this regard I find it strange to see the first vaccinating doctor wearing a mask. Another doctor in the video is not, so it is not mandatory.
This will obviously help to promote conspiracy theories about the vaccines spreading a contagious disease. Maybe it is just a fearful doctor, maybe it is deliberate, I don't know.

I agree with Dr Hamers view on vaccines: we don't need them, they are toxic but they can't give a contagious disease.
According to German New Medicine the side effects of vaccines like autism are not caused by the toxic ingredients but by the conflict shocks (trauma's) that are caused by the whole situation. And I think it is possible that it triggers other trauma's, perhaps even from our ancestors or maybe past live experiences (but this was not claimed by Dr. Hamer.)

I think it is important to stay in the moment, conscious of your fears and emotions regarding both the "virus" and the vaccines and trust in the wisdom of your body, and those of your loved ones.

As for the reason why these vaccines are always toxic, I think Dr. Hamer said this was because they have to demonstrate it produces "antibodies". According to German New Medicine "antibodies" play a role in healing damaged tissues, so they need something that can kill cells. I think I got this from https://youtu.be/t55uuXeqpdY
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Vaccines can definitely cause chronic disease. There are strong connections to autism, eczema and allergies to mention a few. More than 500 children in Sweden got Sleeping Sickness after the swine flu mass vaccinations in 2009. And since the effectiveness of vaccines are completely unproven, mandatory vaccination is a bit like the authorities putting a gun with one bullet in the chamber to the head of you or your child and forcing you to pull the trigger.

"Sleeping Sickness is one of the most spectacular of the serum diseases. When it puts
its morphic hand upon the brain of a child and ferries it into the somnolent land of sleep,
the circumstances are fraught with human drama, and a distraught population reads about
it in headlines. Medical science marshals its forces and resources to snatch the child back
from the clutch of coma, and a frantic search begins for the germ of virus that has crept out
of the microscopic wilderness to claim another victim. The little body is punctured for
samples of blood and other fluids, and grave-countenanced biologists study the smears
through powerful magnifiers, hoping to find the elusive invader. The newest drugs are
tried with a fanfare of hope; but all too often the child remains fixed in the morphean
stupor, until he passes beyond man's help — into the Eternal.

And during all of this hectic searching and futile wonder-drugging few doctors ever
turn back the pages, days, weeks, months, or even years, to the time when the child was
taken into a clinic, where the nurse rubbed its arm with alcohol to make it sanitary, and
injected the sleep-producing, death-dealing germ into it, from a phial of vaccine, toxin
anti-toxin, typhoid or influenza serum."

Page 27 Bacteria Inc. Published in 1955 https://archive.org/details/BACTERIAINC./mode/2up
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

I agree with your above post Patrix. I see now I wasn't clear. Just to clarify: I wrote "they can't give a contagious disease". I mean you can get a disease after a vaccination, even a chronic one (I mentioned autism but the list is much longer). But the disease is not contagious because it is not caused by micro-organisms.
That is also one of the reasons why I don't believe in bio-weapon hypotheses.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

2019–20 coronavirus pandemic data/WHO situation reports (March 18, 2020)

INDIA______________________________________________cases: 147_________________________________________deaths: 3

RUSSIA_____________________________________________cases: 147_________________________________________deaths: 0

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019%E2%8 ... s_pandemic

They're taking us all for a ride. :angry:
tak47

Unread post by tak47 »

aaaaaand there we go: the magical wonder-drug!
China’s Science and Technology Ministry official Zhang Xinmin has said that Japan-based Fujifilm’s anti-flu drug Favipiravir helped Covid-19 patients recover.
https://www.pharmaceutical-technology.c ... -covid-19/
anonjedi2

Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg has a rational explanation...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_AyuhbnPOI
mlebek

Unread post by mlebek »

what about this:

Level 1(for public): "a deadly pandemic"
Level 2(for government): "test run to improve the global infrastructure for a deadly pandemic"
Level 3(top-ranking globalists): the possibility to change national laws and structures to gain global control
anonjedi2

Level 4 - The fake, fiat currency global financial scam, run by the global banking cartel is collapsing. Everything else is just a cover story.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

anonjedi2 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:44 pm Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg has a rational explanation...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_AyuhbnPOI
He is basically saying the virus is real, the tests are real, but a group of virologists is eggagerating the death rate because they don't take into account that they are only testing a subgroup of infected patiënts. Statistical errors. And governments and media are in the grip of this group of virologists.
I can agree with the last parts. But he gives only half of the explanation. He doesn't explain what is happening in Italy or Iran.

Edit: My explanation is still that it is because of the fear spread by the media and the traumas caused by the treatment. And this often on top of existing medical conditions. Especially the trauma of abandonment experienced by people in the hospital that rusty already mentioned. No contact with family and friends, medical personnel treats you possibly more as a health hazard than as a human being. The images of the Italian hospitals are horrible, I am wondering if they even still talk to the patiënts. I pray for them.