BP oil spill

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

IceDash @ Jun 18 2010, 05:05 AM wrote:
godzilla 4 Jun 18 2010, 05:05 AM wrote:
IceDash 4 Jun 17 2010, 06:55 PM wrote: They explain that gulf of mexico have serious problem even before the oil spill start as early as febuary!

Here the link: http://preview.bloomberg.com/news/2010- ... -show.html

You guys also heard that BP stock was pulled before the oil spill right?
Goldman Sachs Sold 250M of BP Stock Before Spill

http://www.truthistreason.net/goldman-s ... p-chairman
Which mean they knew what going to happen

Like I said:

everything is always money.

This lies along with sept 11 and other event will keep going until the end, I am truly sorry about this but we have to face reality, only people can choose to wake up or sleep in the darkness

Anyway, there alot fear going on in the news telling people that their's could be a nuclear to destroy the oil spill, but people are very stupid for not realized that the nuclear will be aim at the oil spill but not the broken wells under the water, that's won't be fixed

So expect the news media covering a story of fema and armys coming to the coast during the hurricanes season, it will only get ugly and worse. I have heard from report that the fema have a laws to put people who are infected by "black rain" or "toxic air" caused by a hurricane in a fema camp, refuse to obey to their's order will get you a visit by armys with guns.

No joke here.
Who told you this story? FEMA arresting people for touching the sacred black oil? What kind of nonsense is this? It sounds like those Tea-Bagging people putting us on. Although, if it's real, I want to understand what kind of crazy excuse FEMA has this time.
hoi.polloi

Posted at Amazon.com recently by user English teacher:

"This isn't the 1st time New Orleans has survived the British" was the headline on a flyer issued by the New Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau tourism campaign. Apparently, some found it in poor taste and considered it an attack against England. The tourism guys pulled the ad and ran another. I say, "Lighten up."
IceDash
Banned

Unread post by IceDash »

hoi.polloi @ Jun 18 2010, 12:23 PM wrote:
IceDash 4 Jun 18 2010, 05:05 AM wrote:
godzilla 4 Jun 18 2010, 05:05 AM wrote:
IceDash 4 Jun 17 2010, 06:55 PM wrote: They explain that gulf of mexico have serious problem even before the oil spill start as early as febuary!

Here the link: http://preview.bloomberg.com/news/2010- ... -show.html

You guys also heard that BP stock was pulled before the oil spill right?
Goldman Sachs Sold 250M of BP Stock Before Spill

Like I said:

This lies along with sept 11 and other event will keep going until the end, I am truly sorry about this but we have to face reality, only people can choose to wake up or sleep in the darkness

Anyway, there alot fear going on in the news telling people that their's could be a nuclear to destroy the oil spill, but people are very stupid for not realized that the nuclear will be aim at the oil spill but not the broken wells under the water, that's won't be fixed

So expect the news media covering a story of fema and armys coming to the coast during the hurricanes season, it will only get ugly and worse. I have heard from report that the fema have a laws to put people who are infected by "black rain" or "toxic air" caused by a hurricane in a fema camp, refuse to obey to their's order will get you a visit by armys with guns.

No joke here.
Who told you this story? FEMA arresting people for touching the sacred black oil? What kind of nonsense is this? It sounds like those Tea-Bagging people putting us on. Although, if it's real, I want to understand what kind of crazy excuse FEMA has this time.
lol the medias of course, fox news and cnn talked about this last month and I never forget it

They talked about in case of emercenecy and use of martial law.
hoi.polloi

IceDash 4 Jun 18 2010, 11:59 AM wrote:
hoi.polloi 4 Jun 18 2010, 12:23 PM wrote:
IceDash 4 Jun 18 2010, 05:05 AM wrote:
godzilla 4 Jun 18 2010, 05:05 AM wrote: Goldman Sachs Sold 250M of BP Stock Before Spill

Like I said:

No joke here.
lol the medias of course, fox news and cnn talked about this last month and I never forget it

They talked about in case of emercenecy and use of martial law.
What the hell?!

So people living supposedly within the United States of America who are interested in knowing more about our relationship to British Petroleum, based on BP's apparent disregard for all of Earth life, and specifically their apparent attack on the Gulf, are said to be a danger to society?

And official news media is talking about Martial Law being the Obama administration's response to people getting close to the border, let alone local environmental consequences, of BP's oil?

If this is so, how much more do we have to spell out that the same simulation-wielding black ops group responsible for taking over Manhattan, London, Mumbai and more recently Haiti are now coming for - essentially - everything else in America?

Where's our Paul Revere?! "The BAE Systems are coming! The BAE Systems are coming! Arm yourselves!"

Maybe we were already pwned by the UK as soon as we bought the 9/11 garbage. Or when we were bankrupted by the Rothschilds for the ... second time during the Great Depression? Third? Am I losing count? Am I being too grim?
IceDash
Banned

Unread post by IceDash »

My friend, who is very smart, forward me a e-mail with other 30 friend, and we all agree this is a serious problem, this is what in my e-mail:

GAS EXPANSION!!!!!!!!

If their is a gas bubble under the well head in the gulf that is 20 miles by 5 miles and tens of feet tall. Depending on the pressue of the toxic gas down there will dictate how may times that the gas bubble will expand when it reaches the surface of the gulf. So this gas could possibly expand 500 to 1000 times it's size. So if you do the simple math that's 20000 miles by 5000 miles of gas... That's right people the expansion rate on this gas is so serious it's biblical. MILLIONS OF PEOPLE will be gassed and drowned. Because of that kind of expansion the water displacement will also be biblical. I work with these toxic compressed gas for a living. Stuff that is so deadly that one whiff and your pushing daisy. Parts of our plant is 99% H2S gas very deadly. This stuff kill so fast you will be at th pearly gates before you hit the ground. So I don't know why the people are not being better prepared and informed of this potential disater. This is a serious emergency and a ticking time bomb I also have to say that the EPA samples that where taken on the gulf coast. If those results were detected in our plant we would be evacuating and dawning SCBA to contain or isolate the leak. So to have the general public breathing the toxic air why does BP say it's safe and my companys policies say I need a saftey equiptment???? This is why Richard Hogland is so concerned as well as all the people in the area. Oh yeah if a tunami wave where to happen how many drilling and production platfoarms would sink and create another one of these disasters???? This disater gets better everyday. GOD HELP US!!!!!!!

------------------

Oh boy.....we are in a quite a mess...
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

I thought this was a manufactured and controlled "disaster" made to look far worse than it actually is.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
IceDash
Banned

Unread post by IceDash »

godzilla @ Jun 19 2010, 12:42 AM wrote: I thought this was a manufactured and controlled "disaster" made to look far worse than it actually is.
it better to be prepared than doing nothing

This is nothing but a population control.
IceDash
Banned

Unread post by IceDash »

IceDash @ Jun 19 2010, 02:38 AM wrote: Here the webcams live

I doubt ANY of this is real....probadly inside the fish tank somewhere in a studio based in hollywood...
http://www.jtnog.org/
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

I would't worry too much! Say that 50 000 barrels or 10 000 m3 of whatever leaks every 24 hrs from the hole in the sea floor at 1500 meters depth. Say that it is 50% water and 50% hydrocarbons of various types that leak and that the hydrocarbons are 50% gas and 50% solids/liquids.
The local pressure down at 1500 meters is >150 bar so what leaks out is under higher pressure.
Evidently the hydrocarbon gas (at any pressure) bubbles up to the surface and disappears in the air.
The solid/liquid hydrocarbons behave differently. The heavy ones with SG>1 remains on bottom and the light ones with SG>1 floats up to the surface of the sea.

If the light hydrocarbons make up 50% only 1 250 m3 of hydrocarbons would float up to the surface per day. Not much actually and most of it is quickly destroyed by wave action, sunlight, high water temperature and biological action.

That's why so little oil is seen on the beaches in the vicinity. No big deal to mop up actually.

If I were the BP chairman I would blame the mess on sloppy US rules and authorities and checks. If the BOP had worked, there would be no spill! And if US authorities had trained for the incidient the spill would have been contained.
Why would BP pay for a mess caused 100% by USA?
hoi.polloi

IceDash, I'm really sorry but your language skillbxzqi6z have not improved, despite your saying you'd make an effort to do so. I have to suspend you.

Why would BP pay for a mess caused 100% by USA?

Now that's a pretty good argument for the BP's official position, I suppose! However, based on the USA's normally arrogant behavior in these matters, why should a problem the USA caused have to be answered for by the USA?

My point in whining and bitching about BP being too close to the USA is this: USA is supposedly - when push comes to shove - the larger, more powerful entity. I should expect to see, based on all the billions of dollars the American people give their government - not to mention those funds exploited from them by the CIA's vast drug train - to fight unnecessary and fabricated wars, that when the USA encounters an "actual, really big problem" with someone, they can cut off contact and disband them. Obviously, the underlying theme to all this is that the USA and the BP are much more friendly with one another than either is with the world population of people that either entity exploits on a daily basis. They are partner parasites in crime.

Therefore, I sarcastically propose the USA is dying, knowing that the more likely alternative is the entire thing - or a great deal of it - is fabricated in a place like US StratCom and realized by a Rockwell Collins news event simulation type of program.
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

A possibility that I've been wondering about with this so-called Gulf oil disaster is that it might enable the U.S. government to slide through legislation which will give their corporate masters more control over precious resources, like oil, and perhaps water. Look to the coming days for proposed bills that might be that kind of legislation, and if there are such proposals I'll bet it will be decorated for the public as great and necessary environmental protection acts that will save the earth by minimizing future negligence, and such.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

ABIOTIC OIL

just look it up (sorry Hoi...know u dont like this "speculative" posting but...look it up bro)

[ADMIN: This is really annoying. Come on. Are you going to post something for real, or just have people hunt for something, Martin? Please just do the tiniest effort of posting the information you find relevant and citing the source. Thanks. - hp]
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

MartinL @ May 18 2010, 10:17 PM wrote: Here is something fascinating from a .mil site:

In August 1990, when President George H. W. Bush signed the Oil Pollution Act (OPA) into law and authorized use of the Oil Spill Liability Trust Fund (OSLTF), the Fund was already four years old. Congress created the Fund in 1986, but did not pass legislation to authorize the use of the money or the collection of revenue necessary for its maintenance. It was only after the Exxon Valdez grounding and the passage of OPA that authorization was granted.
Source: http://www.uscg.mil/npfc/About_NPFC/osltf.asp
From a friend:

It explains why the exxon valdez was grounded to get the legislation through congress too. The legislation that limited the oil company exposure to clean up costs stalled since 1986 then Exxon valdez oil tanker crashed in 1989 and legislation got passed

Might there be something fishy about this event too then?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkzB1ZYc ... re=related

Unread post by Guest »

To the extent that the Obama administration wants to get some new legislation on oil and energy, this supposed big spill opens a policy window for them. At the same time, it's a big distraction from the economy, Goldman Sachs, and Afghanistan.

Fred
hoi.polloi

Guest @ Jun 30 2010, 09:48 PM wrote: To the extent that the Obama administration wants to get some new legislation on oil and energy, this supposed big spill opens a policy window for them. At the same time, it's a big distraction from the economy, Goldman Sachs, and Afghanistan.

Fred
Thanks, Fred. I encourage you to register if you can. We already have a "Fred" we like a lot, but could always use another with good contributions, albeit perhaps with a differentiated username please. I just closed down "Guest" posting ability - that was a bit of a bug, sorry.