BP oil spill

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
JamedD

Unread post by JamedD »

About 26 and then 36 seconds in you see a guy open a door behind the gusher! A door?? Something very fishy here.

http://edition.cnn.com/video/?/video/us ... olution.bp
proloft

Unread post by proloft »

JamedD 4 Jun 9 2010, 07:09 PM wrote: About 26 and then 36 seconds in you see a guy open a door behind the gusher! A door?? Something very fishy here.

Is that a video camera trained on the monitor in BP's Oil Control Room?
A reflection form the TV screen of people entering/exiting said control room?
Hmm... :huh:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

JamedD 4 Jun 9 2010, 07:09 PM wrote: About 26 and then 36 seconds in you see a guy open a door behind the gusher! A door?? Something very fishy here.

:lol: :lol: :lol: And at 5:11 a dude is seen walking by the door opening !

You've got to love the caption under that CNN video:

Senators say new, high resolution images give a better picture of how much oil may be leaking into the Gulf.

Well - if senators say it - it's gotta be official !

Why don't they just put a tap on that thing? The pressure looks about as violent as the damp in my Italian coffee kettle. :huh:
http://www.septemberclues.org
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I just came back from the USA, and I was asking everyone about what they thought.

Someone said BP has cleared the air space above the spill.

I am going to continue forwarding the conceptual notion that this may be a UK military invasion covered up by the oil story until I hear definitively otherwise. People wrapped up in the oil story say that is unlikely and they are very focused on the oil aspect of this story.

Everyone who finds the story suspicious has instead of laughing at me given me a concerned look and asked why not? It would explain the apparently unexplainable close relationship between the USA and BP. There is absolutely no reason the USA should have a close relationship with BP at this point. BP should be removed.

Now I hear there is some story where another rig has exploded 5 miles away which 'nobody is reporting' as well so apparently nobody knows what the heck is going on, reporters are being kicked out and the USA populace is being shifted away.

I think this is a military operation of some kind.
Jazza

Unread post by Jazza »

Well now Obama has called it the "environmental 9/11", and that it will shape the way we think about the environment and energy, much the same way 9/11 shaped foreign policy. Says it all.
TheUberFlea

Unread post by TheUberFlea »

Hoi, you said earlier that the oil spill story may be a coverup for military events. I don’t know, but I read this today and thought it was interesting:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/3 ... 94779.html
One reader’s comment following the H. Post article: In light of the ex-general's statement regarding the need to know "whoever" and not "what" was responsible for the destruction of the oil rig, it would be timely to reveal what was told to me by a former CIA man (married to a former KGB officer). The destroyed rig was built by South Korea's Hyundai Corp. Shortly before the loss of the rig a North Korean ship was spotted about 60k from its location. Carried on that ship was a mini-submarine. Presumably such a craft would be capable of doing damage. Not overlooking the accusation that a submarine from NK torpedoed a SK "war ship" (why not call it a "naval ship"?), it is interesting that the former "axis of evil" state would be sailing in the vicinity of so many oil rigs. But given that the US is conducting global strikes via drones and insertion of personnel into Yemen, etc., is it unimaginable that the adversarial states would take some initiative closer to our "homeland"? Because the mainstream media has not covered this story (and I'm told it is "all over the internet", it seems appropriate to bring such information to the surface (regardless of the fact that given my source all of this could be an elaborate construction of disinformation.)

Has anyone read about a “North Korean ship” having been spotted in the vicinity of the rig, from any other information or disinformation source?

To me, it looks like another financially and politically motivated false-flag like 9-11, with multiple beneficiaries.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/transo ... 2010-05-09 Apparently Transocean, the owner of the rig leased by BP, made 270 million in profit from an insurance payout after the disaster.
http://www.eutimes.net/2010/06/goldman- ... -disaster/ There were big sell-offs of BP stock in the weeks leading up the leak.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/3 ... 58481.html Halliburton (whose stock is reportedly doing great now) did some cement work meant to plug the well just before it “burst”.
http://atomicnewsreview.org/2010/06/11/ ... ll-fiasco/ Vatican involvement?
IceDash
Banned

Unread post by IceDash »

Well, I am back guys and I just found the same pattern all over again!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100616/ap_ ... _oil_spill

Gee....sound the same sept 11, 2001 fund victims all over again......

People still fell for it...
IceDash
Banned

Unread post by IceDash »

SimonJCP @ Jun 3 2010, 12:23 AM wrote: It's common knowledge that:
a) The Rothschilds own Reuters, which is one of the agencies at the heart of the mainstream press.
B) The Rothschilds own British Petroleum, which is being portrayed in a negative light in the mainstream press.

So -- why would Rothschild-controlled/influenced press portray a Rothschild-owned company in a negative light?

I love how this happens on April 20th. Those who rule over us love that date. A short list:
-Columbine Massacre
-Apollo 16 Moon Landing
-Johnson Space Center Shooting
-1961 Bay of Pigs Invasion
-Sacred "holy-day" (holiday) for the pot movement
-Adolf Hitler's birthday

And on the topic of dates/numbers, the death count is an eyebrow-raiser: 11. One of their favorite numbers -- right up there with 13, 7, 33, etc.

We should investigate these victims -- is the world being sold another whopper? If there is a massive oil spill in the gulf, then why are beaches in Texas and Florida not closed?
right now they doing the exact same thing with the victim fund going on, I really wonder if there really 11 real people in there?

However, did anyone see the movie "knowing" with Nichola Cage? It show the same exact event we have but it was backward

The first event show the TV breaking new about oil exploded in GULF OF MEXICO! The same thing happen

second show a plane crash, guess what? Polish crash!!!

The last one show a burning solar from the sun, this is what worry me

Remember that hollywood is known for putting secret message, they have been showing 9/11 way before it really happen

Right now, almost every new movie is saying the same attack take place in washington DC with nuclear bomb, and I seen secret message in every movie show the clock saying 7: 25 in other word: July 4th

I know this is off-topic, but you have to understand there are strange secret group playing Gods and using self-fulfilling prophetic stuff, I suggest everyone to stay away from the east coast near washington DC around july 4th, just in case

I told mom that something going to happen in gulf of mexico right after I saw polish crash, because it related to the movie, and BAM, it happen like I told mom, something is not right

I know this is off-topic again, but the oil spill was a plan for population reductions plan for the Nuclear, that was their's plan, to use Nuclear to clear out oil.

That will only get worse.

And this year election won't happen, because something going to prevent the election from going to happen

Again, I am really sorry, but I am throwing out some bones to chew on to understand what going on.

Again, this is coming from my heart and I am not crazy person, just stay away from that area, the government will do something there.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Well, I have to say this Obama/Oil spill thing is ....

No words, folks, no words...

Extracts from http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100616/ap_ ... _oil_spill

"The claims system sets up a formal process to be run by lawyer Kenneth Feinberg, who oversaw payments to families of victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. Instead of vague promises by BP, there will be a White House-blessed structure with substantial money and the pledge that more will be provided if needed. "This is about accountability. At the end of the day, that's what every American wants and expects," Obama said.

Well, we all know who Kenneth Feinberg is. If you don't, here it is further explained in the same article:

Feinberg, the official who will direct the effort, is currently known as Obama's "pay czar," setting salary limits for companies getting the most aid from a 700 billion government bailout fund. He also ran the 7 billion government compensation program after the 2001 terrorist attacks. It was a job that lasted nearly three years as he decided how much families should get, largely based on how much income victims would have earned in a lifetime.

It baffles me to think that most of 300 million Americans fail to realize how they are duped by a handful of crooks in high places. Can't they see it's their own taxpayer monies that are being seized by this bunch of bandits? How long can this last?
http://www.septemberclues.org
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

simonshack @ Jun 16 2010, 10:26 PM wrote: *

"The claims system sets up a formal process to be run by lawyer Kenneth Feinberg, who oversaw payments to families of victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. Instead of vague promises by BP, there will be a White House-blessed structure with substantial money and the pledge that more will be provided if needed. "This is about accountability. At the end of the day, that's what every American wants and expects," Obama said.

Well, we all know who Kenneth Feinberg is. If you don't, here it is further explained in the same article:

Feinberg, the official who will direct the effort, is currently known as Obama's "pay czar," setting salary limits for companies getting the most aid from a 700 billion government bailout fund. He also ran the 7 billion government compensation program after the 2001 terrorist attacks. It was a job that lasted nearly three years as he decided how much families should get, largely based on how much income victims would have earned in a lifetime.

It baffles me to think that most of 300 million Americans fail to realize how they are duped by a handful of crooks in high places. Can't they see it's their own taxpayer monies that are being seized by tis bunch of bandits? How long can this last?
Ahah! While everything else sinks way down out of view where it does its invisible damage, at last, something that floats.

FEINBERG!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack @ Jun 16 2010, 10:26 PM wrote: *

It baffles me to think that most of 300 million Americans fail to realize how they are duped by a handful of crooks in high places. Can't they see it's their own taxpayer monies that are being seized by tis bunch of bandits? How long can this last?
They are being kept in a hot-house of war and disaster and gushers of lies spewing from the media! Trauma based "managment" of the herd - while the thiefs go about their daily thieving!
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

brianv @ Jun 16 2010, 10:52 PM wrote: They are being kept in a hot-house of war and disaster and gushers of lies spewing from the media! Trauma based "management" of the herd - while the thieves go about their daily thieving!
It’s depressing. Last week, a company CEO explained to me for the second time in a year, with pencil drawings, how whoever flew those planes knew exactly the right spot to hit those buildings to make them collapse, and how his company now uses reinforced concrete for its skyscrapers so they’re not susceptible to ‘progressive collapse’ due to fire. (He then entered animated debate with a colleague as to how to deal with The Arabic Threat and why Arabic women should not be allowed to wear clothes in Europe. (I wasn’t listening that closely)). And a friendly, over paid lard-arse in marketing described in some detail how this massive oil spill is a crime and the US government should be offering compensation, so he’ll be pleased. The only passionate responses to the Euro Ash Cloud have been a collection of stories of inter-country bus journeys from people under the gleefully mistaken idea that personal travel stories are more interesting than the Elitist attack on the so-called sophisticated populous of the western world that made the journeys necessary.

Bank Bailout? Yea, most people are kinda unsure, unwilling to discuss the matter in any depth for fear of? fear itself, preferring some wispy notions of subprime information and fast responses by government to keep evolution on track.

I say 'depressing'. There is that feeling of superiority that magicians must get when they’ve pulled off the sleight of hand and then string the audience along for a showy finish, the feeling that Uri Geller must have got when he bent the spoon in an entirely ordinary manner right in front of the punters’ faces and still had them thinking that they could rub it into submission, the feeling the 9/11 team themselves must have been climaxing to as the word ‘plane’ outshone ‘the’ in global usage.

That feeling might be the only joy to cling to. But no. While the ‘sheeple’ depress, the ‘herders’ impress. Let’s marvel once again as the professionals go to work. Way to rob, sirs.
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

I recently ran across a story on AOL showing grieving family members of those who supposedly died in the so-called Oil Rig "Blast", and found the photos of the surviving family members to be very much like those of the so-called surviving 9/11 victims family members. I'll see what photos and info I can find and post it here.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
IceDash
Banned

Unread post by IceDash »

I also forgot to mention the train exploded in the movie "knowing" are related to russia's train bomb, all the event in one year from one movie that was show before all this happen.

Simonshack, you ask this interesting question: how long can this last?

I am sorry but the truth is, as long the elites controlling the world, it will last until their's population control reduction plan put into effect, it will be too late

We will never win against them, lies and fear are far more powerful than truth and love, it's a sad truth

It been like this since the rome..

All you have to do is to wake people up little by little...very little.
SimonJCP

Unread post by SimonJCP »

A man named Kenneth Feinberg is going to oversee the Oil Spill Victims Compensation Fund:

The 20 billion compensation fund will be run by Kenneth Feinberg, the mediator who oversaw the 9/11 victims compensation fund. President Obama announced the agreement to reporters at the White House Wednesday afternoon, after he and his top advisers met in the morning with BP’s top executives and lawyers to finalize the agreement. After the president’s remarks, the chairman of BP, Carl-Henric Svanberg, announced the dividend suspension. Mr. Svanberg apologized “to the American people” for the disaster and said that BP would “look after the people affected, and we will repair the damage to this region and the economy.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/17/us/po ... obama.html

Mr. Feinberg was also the overseer of the Virginia Tech Massacre [CIA/Military Operation] Victim's Compensation Fund:

Kenneth R. Feinberg, the Washington lawyer who directed the federal program to compensate relatives of victims of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, will oversee the distribution of the 7 million that has been donated to Virginia Tech after the April campus massacre, university officials said Thursday. In November 2001, Mr. Feinberg was appointed special master of the Sept. 11 Victim Compensation Fund by then-Attorney General John Ashcroft.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/05/us/06cnd-tech.html

Wikipedia states that he was involved in determining the value of the [fabricated] Zapruder film [Filmed by CIA-tied 33rd Degree Jewish Freemason and DeMohrenschildt associate Abraham Zapruder and bought, then hidden away for 11 years, by Knight of Malta and Skull & Bones/CFR member and CIA media asset Henry Luce] and Holocaust-related trials:

Feinberg was also one of three arbitrators who determined the fair market value of the Zapruder film of the Kennedy assassination and was one of two arbitrators who determined the allocation of legal fees in the Holocaust slave labor litigation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Fe ... and_career

He also served as the overseer of the compensation fund for employees of the bailout companies:

The Treasury Department on Wednesday appointed a well-known Washington lawyer, Kenneth R. Feinberg, to oversee the compensation of employees at the seven companies -- the American International Group, Citigroup, Bank of America, General Motors, Chrysler and the financing arms of the two automakers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/11/busin ... ml?_r=1&hp

What's more, Feinberg's firm also oversaw the compensation funds for [the military-engineered] Hurricane Katrina, Hurricane Ike, and Hurricane Gustav:

Feinberg Rozen, LLP was retained by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company and Zurich N.A. Insurance Company to design, implement and administer ADR settlement programs for victims of Hurricane Katrina and other Gulf Hurricane insureds. Feinberg Rozen, LLP hired, trained and assigned mediators in the Gulf Region to participate in the Program and resolve thousands of insurance claims.

http://www.feinbergrozen.com/

Feinberg Rozen, LLP was retained, in November 2008 by Zurich N.A. Insurance Company to design, implement and administer an ADR Settlement Program for victims of Hurricanes Ike and Gustav in the Houston/Galveston Areas of Texas. Feinberg Rozen, LLP hired, trained and assigned mediators in the region to participate in the program and resolve these insurance claims.

http://www.feinbergrozen.com/

Feinberg's firm's website reveals that they are handling another case related to the bailout and another case related to 9/11 (The 9-11 Deutsche Bank fire).

Their clients list includes:
-DuPont (Controlled by the DuPont family, whom Illuminati researchers will recognize as one of Fritz Springmeier's "Thirteen Elite Families")
-Raytheon (Defense contractor linked to 9/11)
-General Electric (CFR Company and Defense Contractor controlling NBC)
-Pfizer, Inc. (CFR Company and Pharma Giant)
-Ford Motor Company (Connected to the elite Ford family)
-The Department of Justice

So, Kenneth Feinberg appears to be a "safe pair of hands" for the elite when it comes to these compensation funds. So what could his connections be?

It turns out Feinberg is an adjunct professor at Georgetown University, the Jesuit institution/power-house Washington!
http://www.law.georgetown.edu/faculty/f ... ty&ID=1132

And as the website reveals, Feinberg's law partner, who runs the firm with him, is a graduate of Jesuit Georgetown Law.

Is Feinberg The Jesuits' "Man" For Hush and Sim Compensation Funds?