Engineering Racism

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
ElSushi

Re: Engineering Racism

Unread post by ElSushi »

Kham » November 5th, 2018, 2:14 am wrote:IMMIGRANTS AND ECONOMY’S

When cultures are put together it is not if their own choosing. Empires make the rules to move people about this globe. If I choose to move to any other country I must get permission from my current country to exit and permission from the target country to enter. Many countries streamline this process so it feels like we have freedom but that freedom to leave and come back can be interrupted by empire at any time and we would be powerless to change it.

The Zionist European Empire also known as the E.U. is setting / imposing fixed immigration quotas for each EU's member (initially set by the European Court of Justice. And there is no legal room for negotiation. So here you go with the so-called freedom of choice.

Moving ones family to another country is traumatic as hell because one is going to the unknown to negotiate a new society which means new schools, new doctors, new routes, new ways of purchasing, new homes and new government red tape. There are a number of reasons groups emmigrate. Top of the list is that families want to improve their earning potential because conditions back home are financially limited. Who handles a country’s economy in order to encourage movement, both the one a person is leaving and the one the person is entering?

There are also plenty of decent reasons to support REMIGRATION for the " host " countries.

IMMIGRANTS AND ASSIMILATION

What I have learned in the nearly 40 years of living in and participating in Muslim communities which include groups from dozens of different cultures living here in the United States is that the larger the presence of the cultural group the longer it takes to assimilate to the American culture. Assimilation however is inevitable. It doesn’t seem to matter if one practices their religion or not. They eventually ‘buy into’ empires current desired version of culture. Just look at immigrant’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Pinterest accounts to name a few. One will see Holloween participated to the fullest. Of course there are those strict Muslims who do not celebrate any US holidays, just like certainly groups of strict Christians don’t celebrate holidays.

Facebook made by immigrants, yeah right, and Facebook's security office has been transferred to Israel, all roads inevitably lead to the hella Salomon temple.

Empires military media is engineered to make holidays extremely attractive and is also pushed by schools, retail stores (see Black Friday), municipalities, hospitals, etc. Who chooses what holidays are officially celebrated and what days are taken off for each holiday?

There is one Empire and it's called the Evil International Zionist Empire.

Empires choose it all; what the current culture will be, what people’s will be moved, where to move them to, what effect the immigrants will have on the existing culture, and what cultural and economic form the immigrants will eventually assimilate into.

I'm afraid,I have to strongly disagree with that statement.

IMMIGRANTS AS RESOURCES

The main role of empires is people and land management. People and land, as engineered by empires come with vast resources to be shared with elite stakeholders who help empire do its job of handling populations so that they stay in line in order from which to be profited. An unruly people are costly to empire. We mess with their well thought out thousand year plan.

Are you referring to the idea that those so-called evil empires need to utilize certain resources such as iron-ores, oil, coltan, coal, copper in order to maintain their wealth, unconsciously linking those people sitting in high positions to white colons?

What made it possible for Muslims to immigrate to France? Are those Muslims choosing to destroy the fabric of the ‘homegrown’ French culture? Or are they a pawn in empires game? It’s seems incredibly short sighted and tunnel visioned to blame the immigrant for changes to a society.
Next time you come to France, I will be pleased to take you to a few lovely depraved Muslim enclaves and you will see by yourself.
Once again, I'm not buying this rhetoric (although I'm not dismissing the existence of powerful organizations), I'm strictly referring to the European case and its master deceiver Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi whose ideology is now fully implemented (at full wheel power) within most European countries. Japan has also colonized several countries, mostly in extreme brutal way and yet, Japan still defines its own immigration policy and like to emphasize the idea that its people are somehow attached to homogeneity.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

SacredCowSlayer wrote: My point here is that there is a very complex set of dynamics in play, and it would be disingenuous to oversimplify those things.
Absolutely, dear SCS. The thing is, I suspect that what you call "a very complex set of dynamics in play" is being deliberately fuelled and exploited by the Powerclowns-That-Be (a.k.a. The "Nutwork" - which ostensibly pursues a long-in-the-making, predominantly zionist-"inspired" scheme), the end goal being a worldwide "dismantling of cultural variety". The divide & conquer tactics deployed to this end are for all to see: not only do they "succesfully" generate (read: "engineer") racism between different ethnic groups, but they also effectively inflame discord and conflict between people of same / similar origins. This may not be as evident for North American citizens (who are ALL 'recent descendants' of hordes of immigrants anyway!) as it is for the citizens of the various nations in Old Europe - each one of which with its own peculiar wealth of culture (art, literature, music, language, cuisine, sense of humor... you name it). Personally, I certainly deplore the looming prospect of this variety of cultures to disappear - and no, that doesn't make me a "rabid nationalist" or a "white supremacist" - by any stretch of imagination. Is my concern for this "looming disappearance" unjustified? Would it take eons, at the current rates of immigration, before Old Europe would turn into a dull, undistinguishable block of "homogenous individuals" (à-la-Kalergi-plan)? Well, let us all remember how long it took for countless "Native American" tribes, each with their own specific culture, to be wiped into oblivion following the brutal mass emigrations from the "Old World" to the "New World". One century? Two, perhaps?

To be sure, the "red American Indians" might have contained such a wholesale annihilation / genocide* of their magnificent variety of people & cultures if they had, somehow, implemented some wise safeguards against that unsustainable mass invasion of "whites" and "blacks"(mostly brought over to the Americas by the ruthless jewish slave trade) - and today, the "Land Of The Free and Home Of The Brave" would be a far more interesting, colorful and culturally multi-faceted territory to visit.

*The most systematical yet "unsung" genocide of any tribe(s) in recent history is, undeniably, that of the so-called Native Americans. To deny this fact is, in my mind, morally criminal. Even if the official account of the "Holocaust genocide" were real (it is obviously full of holes), it would pale in comparison.

Now, the attentive reader will surely have noticed an apparent, inherent contradiction in my personal take of this extremely complex subject matter. On one hand, I am saying that a mixed ("colorful") society is a desirable / more interesting one - while on the other hand, I am saying that the (mass) immigration flows currently afflicting Europe are undesirable / and a threat to the very survival of so many different, historical European cultures.

And therein lies the extreme complexity of this particular, 'global problem'!

Do I have a "quick-fix solution" to this problem? Absolutely not. In my "innocent" youth, I used to think there should be no borders between any of the lands / territories of this planet. I've been an immigrant / or "expat" for pretty much my entire life (I've only lived in my countries of origin, Norway - only as a summer tourist - and Sweden, for 3-4 years in total). I feel no attachment whatsoever to any country / state / nation. Today, I fully recognize that I have been privileged enough to move around this world at will - and getting to know (and love & appreciate) a whole bunch of different cultures & tribes - along with their own traditions and languages. I cannot recall one single episode of "racism" directed against myself* (nor vice versa!). So WHO AM I (and who could possibly pretend) to ask anyone to "stay put" in their own country of birth indefinitely, i.e. for the entire duration of their lives? It would be, for someone like myself, utter hypocrisy to deny anyone the right to move from one country to another.

*Actually, the only unpleasant instance (of "labeling") was when an old friend of mine in the USA recently suggested that I might be an "unwitting racist" or, wait for it, a "white supremacist"!

Food for thought - innit? Again, I certainly don't pretend to have a solution to all this - and I don't expect to reach one anytime soon. Meanwhile, I will keep hoping that we all refrain from arguing amongst ourselves (at least here on this forum) - and stick silly labels (as relentlessly used by the news media) on each other for whatever 'outlooks and leanings' we may have on the subject. As it is, I've had the pleasure to meet both Kham and ElSushi in person - and consider them as particularly thoughtful, considerate and loveable individuals. Kham - a white American gentlewoman - currently enjoys co-existing (in the USA) with an immigrant culture very different from her own (the much-demeaned Muslim people) - and so does ElSushi, a white Spanish-French gentleman and longtime immigrant / or "expat" in Japan (who is happily co-existing with Japanese people). I myself am enjoying living / co-existing among Italians - which are certainly very different from my original "Viking" ancestors... So, pray tell, what exactly are we guys to opine - when it comes to "the problems" (or the "bright sides") of intermingling cultures? Can any of us be labeled as a "hateful racist"? Of course not: we enjoy living in the vicinity of totally different folks than ourselves. In any case, the three of us are in a very bad position to discourage people from relocating around the world, at will!

Please consider this post of mine as some sort of "moderation" of this thread. We need to tackle this spiny problem with utmost honesty, intelligence and thoughtfulness. I will certainly not engage in any censorship of discussions related to the role of zionism in our current geo-politics - since such censorship is, nowadays (unlike say, 50 years ago), all-too-evident in the mainstream media. At the same time, I will not endorse / encourage any wholesale vilification of the Jewish people as a whole - since this is just silly. It would be like saying that ALL Italians are criminal psychopaths - because the Mafia originated in the (Italian) island of Sicily... To be sure, the Italian Mafia (now deeply embedded in the Italian government) keeps perpetrating the most wicked crimes against their OWN people and kin: no "racism" to see here, folks - move on! Just like the VAST MAJORITY of Europeans, Asians, Arabs, Africans, Asians, Americans, (etc) are decent people, the VAST MAJORITY of Jews are decent people too. This shouldn't be too hard for anyone to understand: this has absolutely NOTHING to do with "racial hatred" (on the part of decent people like you and me) - whatsoever. The so-called "Jewish problem" we have in this world is upheld solely by a restrict "mob" of insane Zionist Power Maniacs - who have managed to lure a "mob" of insane Gentile Power Maniacs on board of their reckless pirate ship. And pirate ships should be sunk - for the good of the VAST MAJORITY of decent, peace-loving people on this world.

The CHARLEMAGNE PRIZE: the very first recipient of that Prize was Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi, a mason and President of the Pan-European Union founded in 1923 and subsequently financed by the Jewish banker Max Warburg. He wrote a pamphlet titled "Praktischer Idealismus" which basically (yet quite clearly) stated that the Jews are this world's "master race" - and that all other "races, classes and diversities" should vanish through interbreeding...(I kid you not!). Here's an extract of his pamphlet :
Richard Coudenhove Kalergi wrote:"The man of the future will be of mixed race. The races and classes of today will gradually disappear due to the elimination of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-negroid race of the future, similar in appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples and the diversity of individuals. Instead of destroying European Judaism, Europe, against her will, refined and educated this people, driving them to their future status as a leading nation through this artificial evolutionary process."
And - believe it or not - Mr. Coudenhove Kalergi is today officially hailed as ... (citing Wickedpedia):

"The pioneer of European integration, he served as the founding president of the Paneuropean Union for 49 years, which would be the preliminary ideological foundation of the European Union." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_v ... ve-Kalergi

One of the latest (2016) recipients of the "CHARLEMAGNE Prize" : Pope Francis
(The Charlemagne Prize is awarded each year to those "who actively contribute to European unity and integration").
Read all about the Charlemagne Prize here (and its past recipients) : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize

Of course, Pope Francis is officially known to be "the first Jesuit Pope" of all times. Today, thanks to the most acute independent researchers of our times, we know that the "Jesuits" (or "the Society of Jesus", founded by Ignacio de Loyola back in 1534) was founded by Jews / and crypto-Jews who were persecuted by the Inquisition. The emergence of the "Jesuits" (or "Jewsuits", as I call them) was therefore nothing but a bold (yet ultimately successful) attempt to infiltrate the Roman Catholic Church. This is why you will now find "scholars" on lecture tours (read: "gatekeepers") who will tell you that "the Jews are not to blame for our current woes, the Jesuits are!"... Moreover, we may now consider the "Jesuit order" as a ploy to recruit non-Jews (or "anti-papal dissidents", if you will) to the cause of zionism - something that appears to have worked, so far, very well indeed.

Not convinced? Here's from the VATICAN INSIDER WORLD NEWS :
https://www.lastampa.it/2013/11/13/vati ... agina.html
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

simonshack » November 5th, 2018, 7:52 am wrote:
SacredCowSlayer wrote: My point here is that there is a very complex set of dynamics in play, and it would be disingenuous to oversimplify those things.
Absolutely, dear SCS. The thing is, I suspect that what you call "a very complex set of dynamics in play" is being deliberately fuelled and exploited by the Powerclowns-That-Be (a.k.a. The "Nutwork"[).]

. . .
This is undoubtedly the case.
Personally, I certainly deplore the looming prospect of this variety of cultures to disappear - and no, that doesn't make me a "rabid nationalist" or a "white supremacist" - by any stretch of imagination. Is my concern for this "looming disappearance" unjustified? Would it take eons, at the current rates of immigration, before Old Europe would turn into a dull, undistinguishable block of "homogenous individuals" (à-la-Kalergi-plan)?
I don’t think for one moment that an indigenous people who wish to maintain their culture should be shamed (or blamed) for that.
Well, let us all remember how long it took for countless "Native American" tribes, each with their own specific culture, to be wiped into oblivion following the brutal mass emigrations from the "Old World" to the "New World". One century? Two, perhaps?

To be sure, the "red American Indians" might have contained such a wholesale annihilation / genocide* of their magnificent variety of people & cultures if they had, somehow, implemented some wise safeguards . . .
My statement immediately preceding this one should be taken as a given here as well. It’s a fascinating thought about what may have been, should the natives of North America not have been systematically killed, and finally quarantined (essentially) on so-called “Indian Reservations.”
Now, the attentive reader will surely have noticed an apparent, inherent contradiction in my personal take of this extremely complex subject matter. On one hand, I am saying that a mixed ("colorful") society is a desirable / more interesting one - while on the other hand, I am saying that the (mass) immigration flows currently afflicting Europe are undesirable / and a threat to the very survival of so many different, historical European cultures.

Do I have a "quick-fix solution" to this problem? Absolutely not. In my "innocent" youth, I used to think there should be no borders between any of the lands / territories of this planet.

. . .
Simon,

Thank you for that feedback to my post. Your concerns and observations are quite similar to those I have expressed in the past, both verbally and in the written form. The primary difference (of course) being that I cannot speak to this from the perspective of an “immigrant,” or as an internationally well travelled person.

I think an honest recognition of the complexities in play is a healthy place to begin. That’s the first place I had to arrive at (and indeed be comfortable with), having taken some time to genuinely ponder such profound abstractions.

Too many years of my life were spent taking “mental shortcuts,” and if it is possible, I intend to approach these things with care and thoroughness from here on, even if it means I’m left without “answers” or “solutions.” Undoubtedly the mere utterance of such a position would be viewed by my parents and siblings (save one) as an anathema of the highest order.

For they have no patience (or time) for nuance or uncertainty, let alone leaving a question open. I suppose, in fairness to them, that is the norm. . . at least in my particular region of the world. In that sense, perhaps they consider me to be a “foreigner” of sorts. Now there is a thought. . . but I digress. . .

It’s only through developing this discussion, and mentally forcing ourselves to consider (and finally articulate) these notions that we may perhaps begin to see how this “engineered racism” fits in with the apparently broader scheme of ”Engineering Division.”

So, from my “position,” as stated above, I’m quite content that whatever I may be judged for (justly or not). . . well, my actions and words will ultimately speak for themselves, and the integrity of such will be solidified and defensible.

Therefore, I would suggest we (as in, this forum) need not proceed from a defensive posture of any sort. We all have different backgrounds and life experiences. Some things are of our own choosing, but more often than not, we find ourselves in situations whereby we have (practically speaking) absolutely no say in the matter.

I’m truly glad this thread exists here on Cluesforum. It is prompting me to truly and carefully consider every aspect that I may conceive, along with those of others that may be brought to my attention.

I sincerely thank each thoughtful member who has posted here.

Sincerely,

SCS :)
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

simonshack » November 5th, 2018, 7:52 am wrote:I will certainly not engage in any censorship of discussions related to the role of zionism in our current geo-politics - since such censorship is, nowadays (unlike say, 50 years ago), all-too-evident in the mainstream media.
For that matter, I don’t foresee either of us censoring any fair point on this issue. All we require is a measure of good faith, and care with the words that are chosen. So far, so good. . . at least as far as I can tell.

SCS :)
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

simonshack » November 5th, 2018, 10:52 pm wrote:
Absolutely, dear SCS. The thing is, I suspect that what you call "a very complex set of dynamics in play" is being deliberately fuelled and exploited by the Powerclowns-That-Be (a.k.a. The "Nutwork" - which ostensibly pursues a long-in-the-making, predominantly zionist-"inspired" scheme), the end goal being a worldwide "dismantling of cultural variety". The divide & conquer tactics deployed to this end are for all to see: not only do they "succesfully" generate (read: "engineer") racism between different ethnic groups, but they also effectively inflame discord and conflict between people of same / similar origins. This may not be as evident for North American citizens (who are ALL 'recent descendants' of hordes of immigrants anyway!) as it is for the citizens of the various nations in Old Europe - each one of which with its own peculiar wealth of culture (art, literature, music, language, cuisine, sense of humor... you name it). Personally, I certainly deplore the looming prospect of this variety of cultures to disappear - and no, that doesn't make me a "rabid nationalist" or a "white supremacist" - by any stretch of imagination. Is my concern for this "looming disappearance" unjustified? Would it take eons, at the current rates of immigration, before Old Europe would turn into a dull, undistinguishable block of "homogenous individuals" (à-la-Kalergi-plan)? Well, let us all remember how long it took for countless "Native American" tribes, each with their own specific culture, to be wiped into oblivion following the brutal mass emigrations from the "Old World" to the "New World". One century? Two, perhaps?
I very much second that lucid analysis of yours dear Simon.
Once again, I am well aware of that social engineering plan (sadly for us Europeans, it isn't the only destructive plan at play today) as I am still able to differentiate a Zionist culprit / crypto Jew from let's say a culturally assimilated Jew (for lack of a better term). I have met, worked and partied with numerous black African and Muslim friends (my ex-associate Serge, currently residing in Japan with his family, an extraordinary skilled network system engineer-happens to be black) who have been living in Spain and France for more than 2 to 3 generations and whose political views are in many aspects similar to mine when it comes to the current immigration situation in Western Europe (thanks God, Eastern Europe seems to be preserved from that Evil plan, at least for the time being). They see way ahead as they have been able to get a little distant from their own ethnic group communities.
To be sure, the "red American Indians" might have contained such a wholesale annihilation / genocide* of their magnificent variety of people & cultures if they had, somehow, implemented some wise safeguards against that unsustainable mass invasion of "whites" and "blacks"(mostly brought over to the Americas by the ruthless jewish slave trade) - and today, the "Land Of The Free and Home Of The Brave" would be a far more interesting, colorful and culturally multi-faceted territory to visit.

*The most systematical yet "unsung" genocide of any tribe(s) in recent history is, undeniably, that of the so-called Native Americans. To deny this fact is, in my mind, morally criminal. Even if the official account of the "Holocaust genocide" were real (it is obviously full of holes), it would pale in comparison.
This true genocide was indeed a complete eradication / replacement of truly Indigenous peoples, to say the least.

The 3rd Reich's regime leaders intended to send the criminal Jews to Madagascar, as most of the CF readers probably know (the ones who repeatedly perpetrated high-level crimes both inside and outside the German government. No actual genocide was perpetrated on those said Jews made prisoners, among many other types of war prisoners.

Do I have a "quick-fix solution" to this problem? Absolutely not. In my "innocent" youth, I used to think there should be no borders between any of the lands / territories of this planet. I've been an immigrant / or "expat" for pretty much my entire life (I've only lived in my countries of origin, Norway - only as a summer tourist - and Sweden, for 3-4 years in total). I feel no attachment whatsoever to any country / state / nation. Today, I fully recognize that I have been privileged enough to move around this world at will - and getting to know (and love & appreciate) a whole bunch of different cultures & tribes - along with their own traditions and languages. I cannot recall one single episode of "racism" directed against myself* (nor vice versa!). So WHO AM I (and who could possibly pretend) to ask anyone to "stay put" in their own country of birth indefinitely, i.e. for the entire duration of their lives? It would be, for someone like myself, utter hypocrisy to deny anyone the right to move from one country to another.

*Actually, the only unpleasant instance (of "labeling") was when an old friend of mine in the USA recently suggested that I might be an "unwitting racist" or, wait for it, a "white supremacist"!

So did I my dear Simon. Borders shall be banished and we all should imagine a beautiful world with John Lennon being our main spiritual leader. Well, he would have had to divorce his wife beforehand cause she really is a witch :wacko:
Sadly for us, things do not seem to be working this way.
Food for thought - innit? Again, I certainly don't pretend to have a solution to all this - and I don't expect to reach one anytime soon. Meanwhile, I will keep hoping that we all refrain from arguing amongst ourselves (at least here on this forum) - and stick silly labels (as relentlessly used by the news media) on each other for whatever 'outlooks and leanings' we may have on the subject. As it is, I've had the pleasure to meet both Kham and ElSushi in person - and consider them as particularly thoughtful, considerate and loveable individuals. Kham - a white American gentlewoman - currently enjoys co-existing (in the USA) with an immigrant culture very different from her own (the much-demeaned Muslim people) - and so does ElSushi, a white Spanish-French gentleman and longtime immigrant / or "expat" in Japan (who is happily co-existing with Japanese people). I myself am enjoying living / co-existing among Italians - which are certainly very different from my original "Viking" ancestors... So, pray tell, what exactly are we guys to opine - when it comes to "the problems" (or the "bright sides") of intermingling cultures? Can any of us be labeled as a "hateful racist"? Of course not: we enjoy living in the vicinity of totally different folks than ourselves. In any case, the three of us are in a very bad position to discourage people from relocating around the world, at will!
That is also very true dear Simon, as for my very humble me, I have been assimilating with the locals for the last 10 years of my life (ain't one of those " expats " who are exclusively living within their small expat communities, that being said I am not judging anyone here :rolleyes: , eating the local food on a daily basis, sleeping on tatamis and being the only foreigner in my office (currently counting 44 people) ! :lol:
Please consider this post of mine as some sort of "moderation" of this thread. We need to tackle this spiny problem with utmost honesty, intelligence and thoughtfulness. I will certainly not engage in any censorship of discussions related to the role of zionism in our current geo-politics - since such censorship is, nowadays (unlike say, 50 years ago), all-too-evident in the mainstream media. At the same time, I will not endorse / encourage any wholesale vilification of the Jewish people as a whole - since this is just silly. It would be like saying that ALL Italians are criminal psychopaths - because the Mafia originated in the (Italian) island of Sicily... To be sure, the Italian Mafia (now deeply embedded in the Italian government) keeps perpetrating the most wicked crimes against their OWN people and kin: no "racism" to see here, folks - move on! Just like the VAST MAJORITY of Europeans, Asians, Arabs, Africans, Asians, Americans, (etc) are decent people, the VAST MAJORITY of Jews are decent people too. This shouldn't be too hard for anyone to understand: this has absolutely NOTHING to do with "racial hatred" (on the part of decent people like you and me) - whatsoever. The so-called "Jewish problem" we have in this world is upheld solely by a restrict "mob" of insane Zionist Power Maniacs - who have managed to lure a "mob" of insane Gentile Power Maniacs on board of their reckless pirate ship. And pirate ships should be sunk - for the good of the VAST MAJORITY of decent, peace-loving people on this world.

The CHARLEMAGNE PRIZE: the very first recipient of that Prize was Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi, a mason and President of the Pan-European Union founded in 1923 and subsequently financed by the Jewish banker Max Warburg. He wrote a pamphlet titled "Praktischer Idealismus" which basically (yet quite clearly) stated that the Jews are this world's "master race" - and that all other "races, classes and diversities" should vanish through interbreeding...(I kid you not!). Here's an extract of his pamphlet :
Richard Coudenhove Kalergi wrote:"The man of the future will be of mixed race. The races and classes of today will gradually disappear due to the elimination of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-negroid race of the future, similar in appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples and the diversity of individuals. Instead of destroying European Judaism, Europe, against her will, refined and educated this people, driving them to their future status as a leading nation through this artificial evolutionary process."
And - believe it or not - Mr. Coudenhove Kalergi is today officially hailed as ... (citing Wickedpedia):
"The pioneer of European integration, he served as the founding president of the Paneuropean Union for 49 years, which would be the preliminary ideological foundation of the European Union." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_v ... ve-Kalergi
One of the latest (2016) recipients of the "CHARLEMAGNE Prize" : Pope Francis
(The Charlemagne Prize is awarded each year to those "who actively contribute to European unity and integration").
Read all about the Charlemagne Prize here (and its past recipients) : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize

Of course, Pope Francis is officially known to be "the first Jesuit Pope" of all times. Today, thanks to the most acute independent researchers of our times, we know that the "Jesuits" (or "the Society of Jesus", founded by Ignacio de Loyola back in 1534) was founded by Jews / and crypto-Jews who were persecuted by the Inquisition. The emergence of the "Jesuits" (or "Jewsuits", as I call them) was therefore nothing but a bold (yet ultimately successful) attempt to infiltrate the Roman Catholic Church. This is why you will now find "scholars" on lecture tours (read: "gatekeepers") who will tell you that "the Jews are not to blame for our current woes, the Jesuits are!"... Moreover, we may now consider the "Jesuit order" as a ploy to recruit non-Jews (or "anti-papal dissidents", if you will) to the cause of zionism - something that appears to have worked, so far, very well indeed.

Not convinced? Here's from the VATICAN INSIDER WORLD NEWS :
https://www.lastampa.it/2013/11/13/vati ... agina.html
Last edited by ElSushi on Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

SacredCowSlayer » November 6th, 2018, 10:20 pm wrote:Dear ElSushi,

Thank you for your contributions to this forum.

I will kindly ask you to post your replies outside the quotation box, as opposed to using that (very) difficult to read light blue as an attempt to distinguish your reply from that which is being quoted.

I understand it’s another step, and can be somewhat tedious. But better to correct it now than later.

Please send me a PM if you have any questions about this.

Thanks again,

SCS

Admin Notice(simon) : Done! (as a courtesy to my fellow "expat" friend). You owe me some Japanese cookies, ElSushi !
:P

[Admin Notice by SCS: Thanks Simon! As soon as you get your cookies please feel free to place this post in the Derailing Room. :) ]
Dear Simon and SacredCowSlayer,

My bad. I have to admit that I got a little lazy on that one. My sincere apology, and molto grazie for fixing this dear Simon.

Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

Quite apart from the immigration problem (and from “racism” – but not from “engineering”!) as it is commonly understood (i.e. the migration from the “third world” or from the East as presented by the media), the immigration of white peoples seems to be more dangerous and much more sinister. They are as a rule intellectuals, men and women -- or couples or whole families, but even workers and technicians. When any opportunity is given, a considerable percentage of the people (among my countrymen at least) would willingly disown his country. And the higher the qualification the higher is this ratio. (Destruction begins always from above... Spiritually, demolitions are always “top down”.)

„World-citizenship” is now a hundred-year old propaganda. The conception must be rooted deeply in all the peoples in Europe. Every media report contains, in this way or that, some confirmation of it. And this „world-citizenship”, if one follows its consequences a few steps in thought, is I think – tantamount to high treason. Now the question is: in a society where this thing can almost be an ideal (though in some measure always unconscious), what further damage could be caused by any immigration, whatever be its nature and scale?

My “two cent”; -- (maybe the Iron Curtain is still there, and being brought up entirely in the communist era i.e. being in more than one respect a “conspiracy theorist” by birth, my perspective may be totally foreign or even senseless to a Westerner).
thisisunreal

Unread post by thisisunreal »

May I offer some thoughts on the origin of racism and its uses within the current media climate?

Is racism, not simply an extension of empire or the leftovers of empire? By 'empire', I mean the legal ownership of countries (not the much more serious current non legal, non disclosed ownership of countries by a network of corporations, business interests, banks, funds and dynastic families).

Is it not simply an extension of the strange playing out of history of those that have versus those that have not?

So…….my thinking here is that, if you are exceptional (the USA for example) then you can take what you want because those people from whom you take are less than! This was certainly the feeling that was diffused to British citizens through the days of empire.

We are cultured, monied, polite, civilised and classy (and by contrast......you are not). We are therefore a cut above. We are, dare I say it? Better than you are.

Or, to put it another way. If you focus on Africa for example, the empire mentality was that, 'it is acceptable to rob from the poor savages because they have wealth, but simply aren't making use of it'.

And going further,

'It is morally right that we take that wealth as the savages will squander it! We can take it and make use of it and they will benefit as we will give them something in return'.

If you portray the victim of robbery as 'less than' then it becomes somehow acceptable. In a similar way, we dehumanized Arabs in the run up to bombing their countries, which meant that the public did not object to such aggressive adventuring.

Not many tears (it seems) were shed for the African continent or Indian subcontinent during the times of European adventurism.

Empire days it seems were rife with racism, be it, African savages or silly lisping incomprehensible Indians. The remnants of these abhorrent views, language and jokes echo on into the present with the old guard, my parents and their recently deceased parents. I can still hear my Mum saying to me as a child, "wash your hands and don't be a dirty Arab"! Such casual ignorance and racism came from somewhere and I would wager a large part was empire.

The medias involvement in this is to be the middle man between the rulers who want the shiny things and the serfs who need a palatable story in which robbery is spun as something else completely, something relatively benign.

If you ask older people what was going on in India during the days of Empire, they might say something like, "yes we did some somewhat unpleasant things, but we did leave them with a railway"!

Curious how the theft, maligning a populous and subjugating a people transpires as, "well we did leave them a railway" or "at least we left it in a better condition that it started in" or "did you know, they still use our railways to this day"!

I sense that racism of the past is absolved in these ways. A sort of semi admission of guilt, but with the caveat that something good came out of it.

In todays climate, racism is as alive as ever. It is omnipresent (if you believe the media). In my years on planet earth, I don't think I have ever been party to genuine racism that was wilfully intended. Perhaps the closest I have seen is an Empire like attitude of the vastly wealthy gulf Arabs towards the excessively poor foreign workers who are treated (not always) shamefully.

In the modern day, racism is useful in the media:

1.) Create a societal division that does not exist, between whomever (police and blacks, or black vs white)
2.) Look at those poor creatures! Thank goodness we have high taxation lest we slip backwards and become uncivilised like 'them'! Africa (as a continent) is often portrayed in the media as a colourful, but clownish poor area, run by dictators who stuff looted millions into their pockets to buy a fleet of Mercedes. Thank God we have a democracy where that can't happen!

I genuinely sense that racism has died, but now needs to be kept alive inorganically because it creates a useful media function of fear, worry and mistrust and distraction.

It would be a very dark day indeed for our rich stage managers if the globe suddenly became a peaceable place on which to live! Must keep the hate alive.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

bostonterrierowner » March 13th, 2016, 7:34 am wrote:IC FREELY,

"The protocols" are just "Sun-Tzu the art of war" reedited. period!

"Sunt-Tzu" first brought to Europe by the French Jesuits in 18th century, "The protocols" spawned also by the Jesuits in the beginning of 20th century allegedly on personal order of Supreme General Leduchowski.

Funny thing this Jesuit-"Jew"-Jesuit reciprocity . Jesuits act, "Jews" take a blame :)

IXXI/full spectrum dominance, permanent psyopera and all roads lead to "Rome" !
I came across this interesting post in the Derailing Room, and decided to move it here, since the concept (at least) appears to be related to a recent post of Simon’s.
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

thisisunreal,
Is racism, not simply an extension of empire or the leftovers of empire? By 'empire', I mean the legal ownership of countries (not the much more serious current non legal, non disclosed ownership of countries by a network of corporations, business interests, banks, funds and dynastic families).
Well said. The whole post puts a global view on the dirty deeds of empire.

Take care

Kham
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

SacredCowSlayer » November 13th, 2018, 6:39 pm wrote:
bostonterrierowner » March 13th, 2016, 7:34 am wrote:IC FREELY,

"The protocols" are just "Sun-Tzu the art of war" reedited. period!

"Sunt-Tzu" first brought to Europe by the French Jesuits in 18th century, "The protocols" spawned also by the Jesuits in the beginning of 20th century allegedly on personal order of Supreme General Leduchowski.

Funny thing this Jesuit-"Jew"-Jesuit reciprocity . Jesuits act, "Jews" take a blame :)

IXXI/full spectrum dominance, permanent psyopera and all roads lead to "Rome" !
I came across this interesting post in the Derailing Room, and decided to move it here, since the concept (at least) appears to be related to a recent post of Simon’s.
So the implication here is that the protocols of Zion is a forgery?
Allow me to share some information I've come across when researching the question of the protocols and Talmudic Zionism:

https://youtu.be/Uu0vQrZbhQo

https://archive.org/details/internation ... ar/page/n5

http://www.talmudunmasked.com/index.htm
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Patrik,

You justly linked to a speech by Tony Martin, a very little-known academic whose opinions - in my honest opinion - deserve to be heard, worldwide.

According to Wikipedia, "Tony Martin died unexpectedly on January 17, 2013, aged 70".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Martin_(professor)

Please spend 1 hour (as I just did) listening to what Professor Tony Martin had to say - the wealth of details in his historical account of the particular "dynamics" behind the horrific slave trade (and more) is simply stunning - and something that we all need to be reminded of. Also, Tony Martin comes through as a totally honest person - and with a fantastically subtle and humorous talker talent :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdRY7VBRrcg

Tony Martin's lucid speech is certainly relevant to this "Engineering Racism" thread - as viewed under a historical perspective.
Martin Luther King pales in comparison to this gentleman.

At 17:05 in this video, Tony Martin makes a quite priceless statement:

"I think that if one had to isolate a single tactic, it was a tactic of telling lies - they've elevated 'telling lies' to a very high, artistic form".

At 44:06 in this video, Tony Martin makes another priceless statement :

"Another tactic is, of course, their use of the major media. They become very agitated when one speaks of their control of the media - that's one of the most anti-semitic things that it is possible for anybody to say..."

You should not be surprised for never having heard of Tony Martin. -_-
Observer
Banned

Unread post by Observer »

Just a quick musing, as brief as possible:

I'm a Levite who admits most war-initiating hoaxes 9/11 to present are done by us Ashkenazim.
We "Israel first, Jews first, don't criticize our actions" Ashkenazim are over-proportionately guilty.
Yes, there are other groups to blame but we are over-proportionately guilty of war-initiating hoaxes.
OmaxSteve is an Ashkenazi who is reluctant to criticize Ashkenazim actions, as most Ashkenazim are.

If I make a video about the 9/11 hoaxers, and a high percentage are Ashkenazim, is that "anti-semitism"?
Must we, to avoid hurt feelings, pretend that the 9/11 hoaxers AREN'T over-proportionately Ashkenazim?
Our 9/11 hoax killed millions of actual Arab Semites, but that's the point: use goyim as fodder to kill Arabs.

How come Ashkenazim "Stop anti-semitism" posters don't post "Stop Ashkenazim from killing real Semites?"

Do I have to remind you we white Ashkenazim are NOT Semitic, that our ancestors merely converted?
Do I have to remind you the Palestinians whom we are killing everyday are the true Semitic real victims?
Do I have to remind you we Jews have refused for over 3,000 years to criticize our Torah & Talmud racism?
Do I have to remind you our holiest books (Torah & Talmud) say all goyim are sub-jewish animals to serve us?

It's surprising how FEW the percentage of us "supposedly intelligent Jews" actually state the truth like I do.

We allow goyim to praise POSITIVELY our positive traits... but don't you DARE criticize our NEGATIVE traits!

You goyim can say "Jews are intelligent/creative" but don't you DARE say "Jews are being overly-racist/selfish."
Observer wrote:A disproportionately high percentage of my fellow Jews refuse to criticize the ultra-selfish, ultra-racist, ultra-murderous, ultra-genocidal acts being committed everyday by 'our people' in Israel.
thisisunreal

Unread post by thisisunreal »

Dear Simon and Patrik, with reference to the video of Tony Martin giving some extremely interesting opinions, I don't find it in the least surprising that I have never heard of his name. He describes the all too familiar discredit that is common to anybody who has ever looked at historians who have strayed too far from the beaten track! You will not find those authors easily in the same way that Clues Forum is very well hidden for those earnestly looking for truth.

With that said.....I wonder if Clues Forum members would be interested in compiling a 'reading list' or a 'suggested authors' list in order to help orientate people quickly and help people find the most compelling authors?
simonshack » November 14th, 2018, 10:28 pm wrote:Dear Patrik,

You justly linked to a speech by Tony Martin, a very little-known academic whose opinions - in my honest opinion - deserve to be heard, worldwide.

According to Wikipedia, "Tony Martin died unexpectedly on January 17, 2013, aged 70".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Martin_(professor)

Please spend 1 hour (as I just did) listening to what Professor Tony Martin had to say - the wealth of details in his historical account of the particular "dynamics" behind the horrific slave trade (and more) is simply stunning - and something that we all need to be reminded of. Also, Tony Martin comes through as a totally honest person - and with a fantastically subtle and humorous talker talent :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo

Tony Martin's lucid speech is certainly relevant to this "Engineering Racism" thread - as viewed under a historical perspective.
Martin Luther King pales in comparison to this gentleman.

At 17:05 in this video, Tony Martin makes a quite priceless statement:

"I think that if one had to isolate a single tactic, it was a tactic of telling lies - they've elevated 'telling lies' to a very high, artistic form".

At 44:06 in this video, Tony Martin makes another priceless statement :

"Another tactic is, of course, their use of the major media. They become very agitated when one speaks of their control of the media - that's one of the most anti-semitic things that it is possible for anybody to say..."

You should not be surprised for never having heard of Tony Martin. -_-
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Observer,

Whoa! Stop. Hold up there. I object to your post seen quoted below. it doesn't matter if you are Jewish or not. The post makes all of Clues Forum members appear anti-Semitic, and I for one am not, as it is a ridiculous and ignorant assumption. You actually appear to be goading members by using phrases like:
It's surprising how FEW the percentage of us "supposedly intelligent Jews" actually state the truth like I do.
I appreciate your break down of the different groups whom call themselves Jewish, but unfortunately it is laced with anti-Semitic sentiment.
Just a quick musing, as brief as possible:

I'm a Levite who admits most war-initiating hoaxes 9/11 to present are done by us Ashkenazim.
We "Israel first, Jews first, don't criticize our actions" Ashkenazim are over-proportionately guilty.
Yes, there are other groups to blame but we are over-proportionately guilty of war-initiating hoaxes.
OmaxSteve is an Ashkenazi who is reluctant to criticize Ashkenazim actions, as most Ashkenazim are.

If I make a video about the 9/11 hoaxers, and a high percentage are Ashkenazim, is that "anti-semitism"?
Must we, to avoid hurt feelings, pretend that the 9/11 hoaxers AREN'T over-proportionately Ashkenazim?
Our 9/11 hoax killed millions of actual Arab Semites, but that's the point: use goyim as fodder to kill Arabs.

How come Ashkenazim "Stop anti-semitism" posters don't post "Stop Ashkenazim from killing real Semites?"

Do I have to remind you we white Ashkenazim are NOT Semitic, that our ancestors merely converted?
Do I have to remind you the Palestinians whom we are killing everyday are the true Semitic real victims?
Do I have to remind you we Jews have refused for over 3,000 years to criticize our Torah & Talmud racism?
Do I have to remind you our holiest books (Torah & Talmud) say all goyim are sub-jewish animals to serve us?

We allow goyim to praise POSITIVELY our positive traits... but don't you DARE criticize our NEGATIVE traits!

You goyim can say "Jews are intelligent/creative" but don't you DARE say "Jews are being overly-racist/selfish."

Observer wrote:
A disproportionately high percentage of my fellow Jews refuse to criticize the ultra-selfish, ultra-racist, ultra-murderous, ultra-genocidal acts being committed everyday by 'our people' in Israel.
Observer

I would like to put up some perspective concerning Jewish control of our society. Clearly, whoever is involved in assisting empire to carry out its dirty deeds is but one strand of the total web of control and influence. It is naive to think one group has all that power.

ALL of these control groups behave (more or less) in the same manner if one were to thoroughly analyze them. Although you don't address the power structure directly in your post, you address it indirectly. Yes, Jewish elite power groups behave in a certain way to maintain power and control, but so do other elite power groups.

Logically that strand of control is a shared and supported power in cooperation with other groups with the support of empire. No one has ultimate power alone, as shown by evil villains in the movies. It is my observation that popular media strives to convince the public that elite groups DO NOT work together and support each other for their mutual benefit as to hide their actual workings.

Popular media story lines are mainly centered around rogue groups or people who take control of everything. Haha, this is not even remotely possible as good and services are needed to support aims which require lots and lots of coordination and logistics. For those same reasons, no single group (including Jewish ones) has ultimate power, as seen in controlled opposition conspiracy theorist websites.

Cooperation is the name of the game. Get groups to work together and miracles can happen, both against others and in favor of others.

Dear readers of this forum,

Observer's opinions are NOT representative of the goals of this forum, and it appears that Observer is trying to undermine our legitimacy in truly trying to understand the power structure that is empire. And that is by being overzealous about one group alone- the elite Jewish group.