Germanwings 4U9525 Airbus crash, 24 March 2015

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Germanwings 4U9525 Airbus crash, 24 March 2015

Unread post by simonshack »

Serik wrote:According to BBC the victim's families will get different compensation based on what the victims earned, which country they were from and also for how long time the victims were frightened before they crashed :lol:
Serik - I was thinking that you were joking / pulling our legs - with that line I've highlighted in red...

But no - you have correctly quoted that snotty BBC clown ! I really feel the need to transcribe the exact words he uttered:

"Most chillingly of all, the longer those people on board were frightened, before the plane hit the ground, the more their families could receive."

So - excuse me for asking - but how exactly are they going to go about determining such a thing? And what about those passengers who were taking a nap during the descent and crash? Will their families receive only small change? :P

That snotty BBC clown sooo reminds me of this other BBC 'smartass'...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gORu-68 ... age#t=4091
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:
Serik wrote:According to BBC the victim's families will get different compensation based on what the victims earned, which country they were from and also for how long time the victims were frightened before they crashed :lol:
Serik - I was thinking that you were joking / pulling our legs - with that line I've highlighted in red...

But no - you have correctly quoted that snotty BBC clown ! I really feel the need to transcribe the exact words he uttered:

"Most chillingly of all, the longer those people on board were frightened, before the plane hit the ground, the more their families could receive."

So - excuse me for asking - but how exactly are they going to go about determining such a thing? And what about those passengers who were taking a nap during the descent and crash? Will their families receive only small change? :P
Theoretically, and providing the simulation hit the ground nose first, the virtual persons sitting at the back of the virtual airplane would have existed a fraction of a second longer than those sitting at the front - thereby affording them more time to be shit scared. Such absolute nonsense I've never heard the likes of! How can those BBC fools live with themselves? Surely it's they who need psychological evaluation!
Pilgrim

Unread post by Pilgrim »

brianv wrote:
simonshack wrote:

Theoretically, and providing the simulation hit the ground nose first, the virtual persons sitting at the back of the virtual airplane would have existed a fraction of a second longer than those sitting at the front - thereby affording them more time to be shit scared. Such absolute nonsense I've never heard the likes of! How can those BBC fools live with themselves? Surely it's they who need psychological evaluation!
In this crazy world of arbitrary state given guides of psycho babble ethics/morality/thought/hate crimes, where refusal to even believe the MSM narrative is seen as being "extremist" It's not that surprising when the nutters rule.
TPTB seem to be taking "mental health" in the workplace as a meme at present and to be" open and talk about these things" LOL. I have been subjected to this BS myself in my job of this corporate arbitrary psycho babble that is becoming more mainstream. I could speculate more with connections between mental health and Psyops like this as another angle but let's see how things play out.
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

Wow, amazingly crazy "calculation" of suffering: 600 km/h = 166 m/s, A320 length is about 37.57 m (cabin length ~27-28 m?), so the poor passengers in business class* would crash 0.16 seconds earlier than the unglourious basterds in the back of the plane. 8 minutes of "nose dive" so a total suffering of 28,800 vs 28,800.16 seconds of simfamily "compensation" money. That makes a difference.

But the vicsims will be remembered every year in France with parades and festivities anyway, a most decent memorial for this "horrible" "accident" "caused by" "Mr. Banzaïs" "psy-oplogical problems":

"Germanwings 4U9525 Airbus"

4U = For You [it's] 95 = 9+5 = 14 ; 25 = 2+5 = 7 ; 14-7

For You [it's] 14 juillet, [always]

Isn't that weird? The fancy "funeral" will be held...

When? - please keep your agendas free from news anchorman anger or ISIS beheadings that day
...on 17-4...

El funeral por las víctimas del Airbus A320 será el 17 de abril en la catedral de Colonia

And where? - tickets available at your local Freemason convenient store

In the Kölner Dom:

WizzAirPedia

The first appearance of the many German Grand Lodges dates from the 1740s, notably "Of the Three Globes", founded in Berlin in 1744, which became the "Grand National Mother Lodge" in 1772. Frederick the Great became a Freemason while he was still Crown Prince and personally sanctioned the Berlin Lodge. Although a few authors cite the existence of German operative grand lodges as far back as that formed at Cologne Cathedral in 1250, continuity of tradition has been hard to prove, and most sources believe the Eighteenth-century German speculative lodges show descent from the English model.

:ph34r: :puke: :ph34r:

PS: anyone familiar with or suffering from the Düsseldorf-Cologne rivalry will be shocked by this.

Next time better take a BCN-CGN flight then... ^_^

PPS: *probably no business class on Germanwings 2 hour flights, but that would spoil the play of words and then the Freemason readers might go ba(nzaï)nanas

PPPS: 14-7 or 17-4 can be rewritten into 1:11 or 11:1. Wasn't the start of the "nose-dive" @ 10:53 (1 timezone to the east? at least) +8 minutes = 11:01

Who would be the lucky ones who "died" @ 11:01:11.11 ; those in rows 20 & 21 ?? :o
Last edited by Selene on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:12 am, edited 6 times in total.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear All,

Reading earlier the speculation in the thread about how to fake the disappearence of a whole class of students, or to fake the existence of a school, I just had a brainwave.

So, where does the info about the existence of the school, or about a class of victims, come from? From the MEDIA. Let me remind you, ALL INFORMATION about these "events" come from the Media, EVER. THERE IS NO OTHER SOURCE OF AVAILABLE INFORMATION!

They can lie to you all they want, or its exact opposite, we have NO WAY to verify it or contradict it! And I am sure that if there was any way, it would be covered, and even if the real info was available, the channels to communicate the truth would be covered as well.

Media is a Psychological Warfare Weapon. Turning on your TV is similar to pointing a gun towards your head and pulling the trigger! So, turn the fucking thing off, and do not pay attention to the messages of the Media! There is an actual life there on this planet, with actual people around us! Tell you what: even if the story was true - mind you, when I heard the news, my first thought was: here we go again, total BS story, another Septemberclues material for sure :) , so, even then, it has nothing to do with me or my life...

I have so much to thank to Septemberclues. Participating in the debates of this forum helped me understanding how my view of the world, the people, and my own self, was shaped by outside, antagonistic agencies intent on destroying us with our own help and without ourselves noticing it... Be that as it may, life is too short. Let us live, and let us love! Peace to you all! :)
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

warriorhun wrote:Dear All,

Reading earlier the speculation in the thread about how to fake the disappearance of a whole class of students, or to fake the existence of a school, I just had a brainwave.

So, where does the info about the existence of the school, or about a class of victims, come from? From the MEDIA. Let me remind you, ALL INFORMATION about these "events" come from the Media, EVER. THERE IS NO OTHER SOURCE OF AVAILABLE INFORMATION!

They can lie to you all they want, or its exact opposite, we have NO WAY to verify it or contradict it! And I am sure that if there was any way, it would be covered, and even if the real info was available, the channels to communicate the truth would be covered as well.

Media is a Psychological Warfare Weapon. Turning on your TV is similar to pointing a gun towards your head and pulling the trigger! So, turn the fucking thing off, and do not pay attention to the messages of the Media! There is an actual life there on this planet, with actual people around us! Tell you what: even if the story was true - mind you, when I heard the news, my first thought was: here we go again, total BS story, another Septemberclues material for sure :) , so, even then, it has nothing to do with me or my life...

I have so much to thank to Septemberclues. Participating in the debates of this forum helped me understanding how my view of the world, the people, and my own self, was shaped by outside, antagonistic agencies intent on destroying us with our own help and without ourselves noticing it... Be that as it may, life is too short. Let us live, and let us love! Peace to you all! :)
Well summarized, Warriorhun! I’m liking your “brainwaves” lately B)

Of course the corporate “News” and TV are the media they want the majority to keep trusting so they can slip these hoaxes into the cocktail like “Rohipnol” whenever they want to fuck us all.

So yes, I consider Serik’s & Brianv’s observations also valid. Although I agree with Nonho that reading “rose region” into the black box images was too thin, the rest of the “sexual”/ Spring/Renewal/Rebirth theme etc. is obvious enough to notice; even if it’s just another of their inside joke/codes (à la the recurring numbers that give us the shits too).

And, as Simon just reminded us, this one has all the same idiotic 'hallmarks' & deflective ploys as its predecessors — 9/11, Breivik etc. (including the psycho-babble mentioned by Pilgrim).
mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

In what must be record time a granite carved memorial to the victims of the Germanwings crash has ALREADY been erected in the village of Le Vernet, near the crash site. It has been carved in French, German, Spanish and English.
The crash happened on Tuesday the 24th March, yet pictures of the carved memorial appeared in the media on Friday the 27th.
That's some going! :rolleyes:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/transpo ... id-illness

http://www.wort.lu/en/international/tem ... 6a8ce56552
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

mnew9 wrote:In what must be record time a granite carved memorial to the victims of the Germanwings crash has ALREADY been erected in the village of Le Vernet, near the crash site. It has been carved in French, German, Spanish and English.
The almost unreadable inscription can be read here:

from http://www.cbsnews.com/news/germanwings ... -problems/

In the video on the same page, a couple more scenes showing relatives visiting "the plaque" (again, barely two or three days after the events).
Germanwings Flight 9525 co-pilot Andreas Lubitz reportedly had o2.jpg
Germanwings Flight 9525 co-pilot Andreas Lubitz reportedly had o2.jpg (38.03 KiB) Viewed 13214 times
Germanwings Flight 9525 co-pilot Andreas Lubitz reportedly had o.jpg
Germanwings Flight 9525 co-pilot Andreas Lubitz reportedly had o.jpg (34.44 KiB) Viewed 13214 times
Talking about relatives of victims, this is supposed the father of one "american victim". Incredibly enough, we are left to guess which one. (I think "Robert Calvo", as he says "the wife of my son"). Notice that this has been uploaded on March 26, barely two days after the crash. Two days.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ate4p05B4OU

This guy already has tips for the other relatives... "Do not focus on those ten minutes". Americans are always one step ahead I guess!
"We considered going (to the memorial) but... there is nothing to see". "When some of their belongings will be identified, then we'll like to go".

Also notice him hesitate at 1:34 when having to say "my grandchildren". When you're surrounded by actors, and there is no real family there, some things are hard to say I guess.

Another video showing "families" going to the flag "pagan ritual" (notice that... well, they have flown to get there):

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3El5TIBqzk0

And this is supposed to be the "vigil" at the school in Haltern:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20pTKCWGG3g

Who exactly lit all those candles anyway?

(Sorry for all these videos, can't do much detailed research at the moment.)
nonhocapito

The list of passengers: http://www.corriere.it/esteri/speciali/ ... lo-4U9525/

I'm assuming that ALL the "families" at this point have been contacted. So I wonder why some of these "victims" have never been reported in the media. For example, as I write, google doesn't register one single story by british media reporting on "Paul Andrew Brawley", from the UK, who was allegedly sitting in chair 11A.

[EDIT:] apparently this passenger was reported as "Paul Andrew Bramley"

from http://www.itv.com/news/update/2015-03- ... lps-crash/

in fact his mother have talked to the media and declared:
Paul was a kind, caring and loving son. He was the best son, he was my world. – Carole Bramley
from http://www.itv.com/news/update/2015-03- ... lps-crash/

So WHY the passenger manifest says "Brawley"?

I also notice at least one instance of those strange naming patterns we witnessed with the 9/11 vicsims:
15A Emma Pardo Vidal
15B Emma Vidal Bardan
15C Emma Solera Pardo

So we have three Emmas, sitting next to each other, with minimal variations to their surnames.

Everyone's welcome to believe this load of crap but here at the Cluesforum I think we know better... :mellow:
Serik

Unread post by Serik »

pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Don't airlines also try to 'balance' passengers over the floor plan too?
There seems to be 22 empty seats on one side of the aisle and 10 on the other.
Pilgrim

Unread post by Pilgrim »

nonhocapito wrote:The list of passengers: http://www.corriere.it/esteri/speciali/ ... lo-4U9525/

I'm assuming that ALL the "families" at this point have been contacted. So I wonder why some of these "victims" have never been reported in the media. For example, as I write, google doesn't register one single story by british media reporting on "Paul Andrew Brawley", from the UK, who was allegedly sitting in chair 11A.
The list of passengers says his name was Brawley but apparently it was Bramley.
His Dad is here giving an interview.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32101305
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

nonhocapito wrote:
I also notice at least one instance of those strange naming patterns we witnessed with the 9/11 vicsims:
15A Emma Pardo Vidal
15B Emma Vidal Bardan
15C Emma Solera Pardo

So we have three Emmas, sitting next to each other, with minimal variations to their surnames.
:lol: :lol: :lol: The three Emmas - priceless!
nonhocapito wrote:Talking about relatives of victims, this is the supposed father of one "american victim". Incredibly enough, we are left to guess which one. (I think "Robert Calvo", as he says "the wife of my son"). Notice that this has been uploaded on March 26, barely two days after the crash. Two days.
Here are two other videos (actually two camera angles of the same interview) of the 'forgiving / religious' father.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... ather.html

http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/ ... ings-video

"The father of an American victim of the French Alps plane crash says he does not feel anger towards Andreas Lubitz, the co-pilot of the Germanwings plane. Robert Tansill Oliver, who lost his 37-year-old son Robert Oliver Calvo, says his thoughts go out to Lubitz's family. Oliver says he hopes all airlines take action to prevent such a tragedy recurring."

So father's name is : "Robert Tansill Oliver" - and son's name is : "Robert Oliver Calvo". <_<
Selene wrote:(...) "Mr. Banzaïs" "psy-oplogical problems":
"Psy-oplogical problems" ! :P Brilliant, I will use that ! It goes straight into the "Neologistic Cluesforum glossary."
nonhocapito

The "three Emmas" are so explained:

Emma Pardo Vidal (foto) estava no voo 4U9525 acompanhada de sua mãe, Emma Vidal Bardan e sua filha, Emma Solera Pardo, estudante do ensino primário. A escola da Emma prestou homenagem à ela e sua família nesta quinta-feira (26) em Barcelona, na Espanha

"Emma Pardo Vidal was accompanied by her mother, Emma Vidal Bardan, and her daughter, Emma Solera Pardo"

From http://noticias.bol.uol.com.br/fotos/im ... fotoNav=29
Of course "Emma Solera Pardo", the daughter, was 11 years old: http://marxainfantil.cat/2014/02/finali ... anys0001b/
(Her drawings show a "yellow road", perhaps a reference to the Wizard of Oz?) In any case, some may think that the Mother-daughter-grandmother story "explains" the 3 Emmas, but in fact it is a patch worse than the hole...

(on the above linked page http://noticias.bol.uol.com.br/fotos/im ... fotoNav=29, lots of pictures of "victims" and short bios that are worth looking into...

One for all, vicsim Pilar Vicente Sebastián

Just because I just like how she appears to be wearing the same blue pendant as two of the "Charlie Hebdo" vicsims. http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2393364

)
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

20F Selina Yasmin Eils 16 Donna Germania Studente

We have a winner of the FPB, the Freemason Psy-oplogical Bingo!
  • 16, so a whole simlife in front of her :rolleyes:
  • Turkish-German by the looks of her name and woman; in "left-wing" Nord-Rhein Westfalen that counts as extra "victim" :puke:
  • sitting in the 11:01:11.11 row B)
  • the only student from her class who was sitting amongst other people. Poor Selina, all her vicclass friends were sitting in the back :huh:
I will light a candle for the poor poor scamdally rich Eils family...

:ph34r:

PS: thanks Simon, a great honour to contribute to Cluesforum. You may expect more of my NWO-poetry in future posts... ^_^