Germanwings 4U9525 Airbus crash, 24 March 2015

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
nonhocapito

Re: Germanwings 4U9525 Airbus crash, 24 March 2015

Unread post by nonhocapito »

rusty wrote:I can't wrap my head around this. On one hand I agree that most, if not all of the images have that well-known photoshop feel to them and that many aspects of the story sound like a truckload of horseshit.

On the other hand most of the victims (except our Pentagon girl) don't have any "simmy" feel to them, at least to me. How can you simulate a class of pupils and two teachers disappearing from a real (as in actually existing) school? How about alto Maria Radner? Does she look like a sim to you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYITYRSoIYU

Just a thought: What if the crash was real (staged or not), but the story was distorted and the imagery fed to us from day one was faked to a large extent in order to give it exactly the same feel as all the (completely) faked events before and to come? Don't you think they'd try hard to depict a plane that crashed into a mountain as blown the smithereens just to make it look like the physics of the 9/11 non-planes was just "as real as it gets"?

I'd like to hear your opinion, especially about the victims (or -sims).
To quickly address some of your concerns: the soprano or the baritone, if not faked, could have been people who belong to certain elite circles, or are agents, and agree to disappear. But it is not impossible to fake even a celebrity. The rule of silence is respected a lot in high circles.

The school. Who says it really exists? And if it does, all it takes is a complacent director who will not shy away from creating a couple of extra classes. Let's investigate more about this school. I'd also like to know how they manage to pull this one. Yet... what if we say that Columbine and all the other similar events were faked? What of those schools? What of the victims? There must be a system in place there. Some of the schools might be more heavily under control than others... These are just ideas. We cannot have all the answers. We just look for clues.

As to your last suggestion, I don't see it. They are not pretending that something real is faked. WE are saying is fake. Last time I checked, everyone else thinks it's real...
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

As to your last suggestion, I don't see it. They are not pretending that something real is faked. WE are saying is fake. Last time I checked, everyone else thinks it's real...
All I'm saying is that they have to make real events indistinguishable from faked events. That means that if something real happens which is similar to something they faked in the past they have to give it the same "look and feel" in order not to make the differences between real and faked events too obvious.

There can be no doubt that the school exists, they have 1267 pupils currently:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph-K%C ... ern_am_See

The level of control may be an explanation. In any case, you need those willing to "disappear" and you have to flock them together somehow. You can't simply simulate them.
Pilgrim

Unread post by Pilgrim »

A British Victim is said to be Martyn Matthews who worked for Huf UK, a German owned manufacturing company who was based in Tipton, West Midlands. Of course it's possible that none of the other employees of this UK derivative may have never seen or met the so called called victim and the sorry "neighbor" stories of his demise could easily be played by actors as seen by our local TV news.

I'm no expert but is this another case of a quickly presented low quality image of the family with especially the Son on the right looking Photo-shopped?

from http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2015 ... ngs-crash/
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

THE VARIOUS WIKIPEDIA CASUALTY LISTS COMPARED

It would seem that no one agrees about who EXACTLY died in this reported plane crash. I have just put a few question marks on these various Wikipedia victim lists - to help you focus on the most glaring discrepancies. Perhaps the most ridiculous one is between the FRENCH and the SPANISH lists : the FRENCH list only features 17 different nationalities - whereas the SPANISH features as many as 21 different nationalities. Yet, all of these lists, somehow, add up to a total of "150 victims"! :mellow:

SOURCES:
German Wiki: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanwings-Flug_9525
French Wiki: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vol_9525_Germanwings
Spanish Wiki: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vuelo_9525_de_Germanwings
English Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanwings_Flight_9525

One has to wonder how these discrepancies could possibly occur - in this day and age...
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

Two vicsims were Bosnian-German
One was Polish-Spanish-British
One was Mexican-Spanish

Buffet of nationalities.

Aren't people listed by habitual residence?

Even with accounting for the above, I can't make any of the lists balance to 150.

With almost all of the photos of the "mourners", no logos on the clothes. No brandnames. Almost always seals the deal for me in the age of people basically being walking billboards of consumerism.
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

Great idea simon,

Some more on the nationalities and especially compared to the languages of those nationalities.

Running the risk that fbenario will call this the secondmost "confusing" post "in the history of Cluesforum", this overview:

- the red boxes show the lack of "victims" named in the own language of the alleged nationalities
- only 3 of the 11 wiki pages with lists do sum up to 150; Catalan, Danish & Polish
- Paraguay is only listed on 2 wiki languages (and not even on the Spanish wiki)
- Bosnia is only listed on 4 wiki languages (and yes, on the Bosnian wiki)
- Japan is only listed on 5 wiki languages (and not even on the Japanese wiki)
- Although allegedly 3 Kazakh nationals "died" in the "crash", the language, having 11 million native speakers does not have a wiki page

References:
References to the other languages (names too long due to special characters):
Last edited by Selene on Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

nonhocapito wrote:
rusty wrote:I can't wrap my head around this. On one hand I agree that most, if not all of the images have that well-known photoshop feel to them and that many aspects of the story sound like a truckload of horseshit.

On the other hand most of the victims (except our Pentagon girl) don't have any "simmy" feel to them, at least to me. How can you simulate a class of pupils and two teachers disappearing from a real (as in actually existing) school? How about alto Maria Radner? Does she look like a sim to you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYITYRSoIYU

Just a thought: What if the crash was real (staged or not), but the story was distorted and the imagery fed to us from day one was faked to a large extent in order to give it exactly the same feel as all the (completely) faked events before and to come? Don't you think they'd try hard to depict a plane that crashed into a mountain as blown the smithereens just to make it look like the physics of the 9/11 non-planes was just "as real as it gets"?

I'd like to hear your opinion, especially about the victims (or -sims).
To quickly address some of your concerns: the soprano or the baritone, if not faked, could have been people who belong to certain elite circles, or are agents, and agree to disappear. But it is not impossible to fake even a celebrity. The rule of silence is respected a lot in high circles.

The school. Who says it really exists? And if it does, all it takes is a complacent director who will not shy away from creating a couple of extra classes. Let's investigate more about this school. I'd also like to know how they manage to pull this one. Yet... what if we say that Columbine and all the other similar events were faked? What of those schools? What of the victims? There must be a system in place there. Some of the schools might be more heavily under control than others... These are just ideas. We cannot have all the answers. We just look for clues.

Maybe going micro helps more? With Sandy Hook, it was awfully convenient that the kids were all kindergarteners. Only one class photo "opp". Lanza the typical loner, and a dead Mom so we don't see photos of the kid growing up. He didn't like getting his picture taken, sure.
I hate to admit it, but I am a parent who has a probably unhealthy amount of photos of my children. Slight hoarder tendencies, and I keep everything.
Why do none of any vicsim parents ever put up a photo spread of undeniable proof? For instance, I have every "class photo" of my entire public school. Year to year, you can see the natural progression of me growing. You can also see the other kids in the class growing. Some of the kids I was in the same class almost every year. Or even birthday pictures. I have one from every year basically from age 1-19. Why have none of the parents of the major hoaxes (9/11, Columbine, Sandy Hook) ever do this type of thing? Fake fake fake.

Let's see if even one grieving parent posts anything looking like a timeline of the child's life. With Fauxbook, you'd think the odds would be in our favour.
Starbucked

Unread post by Starbucked »

The copilot image recalls the shopped image of Tom Zinn, 'boyfriend' of Sydney hoax victim Tori Johnson.

Perhaps some symbolic significance with bridges.
nonhocapito

As predicted the "families" of the "victimes" were gathered somewhere in the proximity of the accident. To do this.

(Reuters/Gaillard)Flags symbolizing some of the nationalities of the victims are seen as family members and relatives gather for a ceremony in Le Vernet near the crash site of an Airbus A320 in the French Alps, March 26, 2015.
from http://www.corriere.it/foto-gallery/est ... 5ec3.shtml

A RIDICULOUS story can be read here:

Alps plane crash: At first the relatives were calm. Then came the screams
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... reams.html
In the early afternoon, around 300 relatives were driven to a memorial chapel at Le Verset in view of the mountain crash site. As they stepped off their coach in the shadow of the mountain, an elderly couple burst into uncontrollable tears and was quickly taken in hand by Red Cross counsellors.
I see maybe 50 people in the pictures above. Where are the others?
“At first they were very calm, dignified,” said one of the interpreters at the meeting to La Provence, a newspaper. “When the prosecutor arrived to give them information, they asked lots of questions. They wanted to know if their loved ones had suffered,” he said.
But the calm shattered when the details of the black box recording were revealed.
“There were screams, some people broke down in tears. It was very hard for them and us too. There were lots of doctors and psychiatrists to comfort them,” he said.
Yes. Go all the way to the alps to get a bottle of water, watch some flags, be abused by sadists who will make you listen to your dear ones die, and do a bit of screaming. Sounds like a nice end of the week.

Who in this world can read stories like these and believe they are true? IT.IS.INCREDIBLE.

:puke:
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

nonhocapito

kickstones wrote:According to this story, if I read the translation right, Andreas Lubitz had an Italian girlfriend
Apparently it's two different people. I don't know if this internet mishap is accidental, or rather, if it was planted to frustrate the efforts (our efforts) to decipher reality.

According to this article (sorry it is in Italian) : http://www.corriere.it/esteri/15_marzo_ ... 6b0e.shtml there is a person with the same name who was mistaken for the co-pilot by several newspapers. The picture posted above with him in front of the mountain would belong to the wrong person.

The article also goes on to say that (as I had read elsewhere) the "true" facebook profile of Andreas Lubitz AKA Strudel Banzai had been cancelled, which is why another Andreas Lubitz was mistaken for him.

It remains to explain 1) the facebbok profile posted above in this thread that appears to belong to Strudel Banzai; 2) the weirdish red-eyed photo in front of the mountains that looks not entirely believable.

In any case these are "officially" two people, and the "italian girlfriend" belongs to the "wrong one".
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

Ha, kickstones, I just wanted to add the "confusion story" with the cook (said to be 38 years old) versus the "suicidal" co-pilot who is said to be 28 years old (a pretty big difference in age).

But the "very reliable" and "well informed" news channel BBC suddenly gives him 27 years:

Earlier, another media report quoted a police spokesman as saying "a very significant clue as to what has happened" had been found during the search of the house the 27-year-old shared with his parents in Montabaur, north of Frankfurt, without specifying what.

Police said the discovery was not a suicide note.

I'm not so much into numerology as others, but 27, isn't that the "magical" Jim Morrison et al. age? Of course adding up to 9 as well...
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

WILD TALES indeed...

Oh dear - here we go again ... "the show must go on", I suppose :rolleyes: ...

A scene from "PASTERNAK"- the prologue of the 2014 movie "WILD TALES" ("Relatos Salvajes")

Let's see, where to start? Well, please know that the latest "newwws" concerning suicidal co-pilot 'Andreas Lubitz' is that - according to the German police who've searched his parents house (where he allegedly lived) - Andreas was recently dumped by his girlfriend. Oh, and we're also told that they found evidence of some past / ongoing psychological problems, bla,bla,bla.

Now, get this: "RELATOS SALVAJES" ("Wild Tales") is an Argentinian blockbuster movie (produced by movie icon Almodovar) released in 2014 to rave reviews and instant mega-success (it is already hailed as "the most seen Argentine film of all-time" - and is a Cannes Festival selection). No doubt (as you will see) the movie will soon become a huge European / or worldwide money-maker.

The movie is a series of six 'savage' short stories - the first one of which (and the film's prologue) is titled "PASTERNAK". Here's the plot: two passengers on a plane discover that they know a man named Pasternak: the woman was Pasternak's former girlfriend (who had dumped him in favor of his best friend), and the man was a music critic who savagely reviewed his work (Pasternak had been a budding / but failed classical music composer). They find out that everybody else on the flight is also connected in some way to Pasternak - one of them being Pasternak's former shrink (psychologist). It turns out that the whole flight was a trap organized by Pasternak (who had just joined the airline as a purser / flight officer) who has locked himself into the plane's cockpit and is now plunging towards the ground - aiming for his parent's house (who, according to his shrink, are responsible for all of Pasternak's woes / & depression). The short (6 min) story ends with the shrink furiously banging on the locked cockpit door - imploring the silent, suicidal Pasternak to come to his senses - to no avail : the plunging plane, 'innocent passengers' and all, crashes straight into Pasternak's parents home.

The movie was released in the USA on February 20, 2015 - just about a month before the Germanwings 'incident'...

Need I say more? :huh:

Here you can watch the 6 min PASTERNAK episode (in Italian - if you find it in English, please post it):
http://www.ilgiornale.it/news/mondo/air ... 09914.html
(or here: http://www.ilgiornale.it/video/mondo/sc ... 09916.html )

Oh, and by the way:
"Lubitz had taken time out from his pilot training in 2009;an acquaintance of Lubitz stated that this was due to having suffered from burnout and depression."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanwings_Flight_9525
But there's more ! Remember that the Pasternak movie character was an aspiring (yet utterly failed) classical musical composer? Well - what if I told you that the surname of the girlfriend who reportedly dumped Andreas Lubitz was ... "Goldbach"? :rolleyes:
nonhocapito

Watched the bit. The connection is obvious and quite obscene! I also suspect that the airplane, which is briefly seen during take off and from the inside, may be the same kind of plane, an Airbus A320. Also as the plane starts its descent, an alarm is heard through the door. Presumably the proximity alert described these days by the media.

An incomplete clip in Spanish with English subtitles can be seen here:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNURIZWLm1M

Goldbach eh? (...perhaps they were listening to the Goldberg variations when they came up with this bullcrap. Or thinking about their stupid esoteric numbers: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldbach%27s_conjecture)
He is said to have shared an apartment in Dusseldorf - the destination of the doomed plane - with a woman whose surname is Goldbach.
"It is said". Journalists don't even try anymore.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Germanwings Crash Update: Lufthansa To Immediately Compensate Victim's Families Up To 50,000 Euros

http://www.ibtimes.com/germanwings-cras ... 00-1862212

The heartbreak of losing a simulated entity is worth 50 000€. :P