Germanwings 4U9525 Airbus crash, 24 March 2015

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Maat

Re: Germanwings 4U9525 Airbus crash, 24 March 2015

Unread post by Maat »

simonshack wrote:*

WILD TALES indeed...

Oh dear - here we go again ... "the show must go on", I suppose :rolleyes: ...

A scene from "PASTERNAK"- the prologue of the 2014 movie "WILD TALES" ("Relatos Salvajes")

Let's see, where to start? Well, please know that the latest "newwws" concerning suicidal co-pilot 'Andreas Lubitz' is that - according to the German police who've searched his parents house (where he allegedly lived) - Andreas was recently dumped by his girlfriend. Oh, and we're also told that they found evidence of some past / ongoing psychological problems, bla,bla,bla.

Now, get this: "RELATOS SALVAJES" ("Wild Tales") is an Argentinian blockbuster movie (produced by movie icon Almodovar) released in 2014 to rave reviews and instant mega-success (it is already hailed as "the most seen Argentine film of all-time" - and is a Cannes Festival selection). No doubt (as you will see) the movie will soon become a huge European / or worldwide money-maker.

The movie is a series of six 'savage' short stories - the first one of which (and the film's prologue) is titled "PASTERNAK". Here's the plot: two passengers on a plane discover that they know a man named Pasternak: the woman was Pasternak's former girlfriend (who had dumped him in favor of his best friend), and the man was a music critic who savagely reviewed his work (Pasternak had been a budding / but failed classical music composer). They find out that everybody else on the flight is also connected in some way to Pasternak - one of them being Pasternak's former shrink (psychologist). It turns out that the whole flight was a trap organized by Pasternak (who had just joined the airline as a purser / flight officer) who has locked himself into the plane's cockpit and is now plunging towards the ground - aiming for his parent's house (who, according to his shrink, are responsible for all of Pasternak's woes / & depression). The short (6 min) story ends with the shrink furiously banging on the locked cockpit door - imploring the silent, suicidal Pasternak to come to his senses - to no avail : the plunging plane, 'innocent passengers' and all, crashes straight into Pasternak's parents home.

The movie was released in the USA on February 20, 2015 - just about a month before the Germanwings 'incident'...

Need I say more? :huh:

Here you can watch the 6 min PASTERNAK episode (in Italian - if you find it in English, please post it):
http://www.ilgiornale.it/news/mondo/air ... 09914.html
(or here: http://www.ilgiornale.it/video/mondo/sc ... 09916.html )

Oh, and by the way:
"Lubitz had taken time out from his pilot training in 2009;an acquaintance of Lubitz stated that this was due to having suffered from burnout and depression."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanwings_Flight_9525
But there's more ! Remember that the Pasternak movie character was an aspiring (yet utterly failed) classical musical composer? Well - what if I told you that the surname of the girlfriend who reportedly dumped Andreas Lubitz was ... "Goldbach"? :rolleyes:
Geez, this takes the old "art imitates life imitates art" to new depths of bull-artistry, don't it Image

Here's the full film's screenplay on pdf: http://www.sonyclassics.com/awards-info ... enplay.pdf — "Pasternak" is the first of the tales.
nonhocapito wrote:Watched the bit. The connection is obvious and quite obscene! I also suspect that the airplane, which is briefly seen during take off and from the inside, may be the same kind of plane, an Airbus A320. Also as the plane starts its descent, an alarm is heard through the door. Presumably the proximity alert described these days by the media.

An incomplete clip in Spanish with English subtitles can be seen here:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNURIZWLm1M

Goldbach eh? (...perhaps they were listening to the Goldberg variations when they came up with this bullcrap. Or thinking about their stupid esoteric numbers: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldbach%27s_conjecture)
He is said to have shared an apartment in Dusseldorf - the destination of the doomed plane - with a woman whose surname is Goldbach.
"It is said". Journalists don't even try anymore.
Yeah, and the pigs behind it are gonna get a 'batch' of 'gold' out of it, eh! (Reminds me of the Money Tree planted in the windowbox of the Hebdo cop-shooting video) <_<
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

There's another connection to this "Pasternak" episode from the movie "Wild Tales".

Apparently, the "group of students" who "died" in the crash had won the flight at a raffle at school .
There were far more students who applied for the one-week exchange program than could be accommodated, he said, so the 10th graders were chosen by lottery.

From http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/26/world ... .html?_r=0
And one of the passengers in the movie episode "Pasternak" actually says that she is on the flight because she had won the ticket at a raffle, and could not change the date:
ESTELA: I won the ticket at a raffle. (starting to realize what’s happening) I couldn’t change the ticket. Today was the only day I could fly.

from the script pd found by Maat, here: http://www.sonyclassics.com/awards-info ... enplay.pdf
However this story of the raffle is not entirely clear, since I read in the same article:
Luca Bobb, a seventh grader who is 13, said that his cousin had planned to go on the trip but decided against it at the last minute. “I have friends who knew them,” he said.
How can you "plan to go" if it depends on a raffle?

Talking about the school, just to further address the concerns expressed above regarding how hard it is to make this happen:

Another thing to notice is that in such cases we rarely hear from someone who knew the victims directly. We always hear something like this:
“We’re very sad,” said a 15-year-old named Nadia, a ninth grader at the school who wanted to give only her first name. She stood with a classmate, Christopher, also 15. They said they did not know the victims well, but knew their faces, as they know almost all the faces in the school, which has only a few hundred students.
So, in theory, you could even "infiltrate" a school with young agents who don't actually belong to any class, but make sure that their presence is noticed.

Another possibility is that these 16 were regular students, but actually belonged to family of "agents", people who work for the secret service or for other occult, perhaps masonic, groups which are everywhere. With or without a fake "raffle" they and only they would get picked for the trip. Later they will be moved elsewhere under a different identity. This procedure is perfectly doable (has anyone seen "Running on Empty"?) especially if you belong to a powerful group.

However my favorite option remains that this school, which we are told "only has a few hundred students", doesn't even exist, if not as a background to rhetorical pictures like these:

from http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/26/world ... .html?_r=0

So people are gathered in front of some place, mixed with actors, just to create the "effect" of mourning. As it is described in this other article:
Police erected barriers to keep cameras away as the students hugged and wept at a makeshift memorial of candles and flowers at the school's entrance.
At the school in Haltern, a hand-painted sign on an outdoor pingpong table read: "Yesterday we were many; today we are alone," with 16 white crosses painted underneath. (...)
Beer was among a group from a neighboring school who came to offer support to the Joseph Koenig students.
"We're all talking with each other. The atmosphere is indescribable," she said. "You just can't believe that your own friend is gone."

from http://abcnews.go.com/International/wir ... e-29888238
mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

It's REALLY getting comical now! Apparently co-pilot Lubitz used to have frequent nightmares from which he used to wake up shouting "We're going down". :D

The Germanwings co-pilot who crashed an Airbus into the French Alps, killing all 150 aboard, told his ex-girlfriend that "one day everyone will know my name", according to German newspaper Bild.

In an interview, the 26-year-old flight attendant — identified only as Maria W — told Bild that when she heard about the crash she recalled Andreas Lubitz telling her last year: "One day I'm going to do something that will change the whole system, and everyone will know my name and remember."

The woman said if Lubitz did deliberately crash the plane, "it is because he understood that because of his health problems, his big dream of a job at Lufthansa — as captain and as a long-haul pilot — was practically impossible".

The pair separated "because it became increasingly clear that he had a problem", she told Bild, adding that at night he would wake up and scream "we're going down" and was plagued by nightmares.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-28/g ... me/6355978
Serik

Unread post by Serik »

The movie San Andreas will be coming out in a few months. It has a lot in common with the plane crash.

The name of the pilot Andreas is the same as the movie title.
The San Andreas fault is in the movie, yes it was Andreas fault that the plain crashed.
Golden gate bridge
San Francisco
A pilot plays the main character
Helicopters

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23VflsU3kZE

Last edited by Serik on Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

The "Wild Tales" Pasternak clip isn't the only movie script inspiration, apparently. Similarities to The Dark Knight Rises were noted by Bane fans at 8chan etc.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/ge ... light-9525
Conspiracy Theories

On /bane/

In the days following the crash, members of 8chan’s /bane/ board, a board dedicated to Baneposting, quickly began drawing parallels between the Germanwings Flight crash with the memorable scene from The Dark Knight Rises, mainly due to their similarities in flight patterns and altitude changes, including “4U” in the airplane number (4U9525), the name of the nearest city where the accident happened having “Bains” in it, photographs of French police officers on the spot who look like actors from the famous plane scene, and the plane crashing with no survivors. The board also managed to rise into the top 10 boards of 8chan on March 26th. In reply to this, the title of the board was also temporarily changed to the airplane number (shown below). Other boards that endorsed Baneposting as a result of the crash were the /pol/ (Politically Incorrect) and /tv/ (Television and Movies) boards on both 8chan and 4chan.

Youtube clip: The Dark Knight Rises: Bane "Crashing this plane with no survivors"
Serik

Unread post by Serik »

If we look at the black box ( orange is the new black ) from the plane crash we see first the letter Regi, then on second part on, and then upside down red roce. = Red rose region

Apparently red rose region is something you can call a certain region of a woman

The same day that the plane crash happened it was in the news that Angelina Jolie has had her ovaries
removed.

This plane crash hoax seems to have a sexual theme.

The pilot Andreas Lubeitz
His home town Montaboor

Probably not an accident that the crash site and also San Andreas fault ( the plane crash was Andreas fault ) with a little imagination looks like a certain female body part and of course the plane looks like a certain male body part. The white plane parts that are scattered all around the crash site could be ?

Look at one of the "victims" shirt. ass of 2013

Je suis plane crash hoax

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Interesting, the red rose means a lot more besides, and I promised but...

Banged on the cockpit door... ???? ;)

Nice work Serik. Oh, your last image isn't showing for some reason!

And just to throw some more oil on the smouldering embers

PRAT = ASS

Prat n. English term, primarily used in United Kingdom. The literal meaning is "bottom" or "rump"; aka backside, buttocks, sacrum, tail end. This lends itself to the slang meaning of "ass," or "clueless person of arrogant stupidity."

And in Mickey Most stylee - "Cue the half dozen flame attacks for me having the unmitigated audacity to even mention it"

Addendum: Let me get this? The Penis Airplane takes off from Ass Airport and after much Banging at the Cockpit Door crashes into Vaginal Mountain Gorge and spews White Stuff all around and a bunch of Dicks show up on the TV and the media? :lol:
Last edited by brianv on Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cooler1021

Unread post by cooler1021 »

There is a woman called Valeria Cellitti who says some of the pictures used in the media are of her (alive and well) boyfriend who has the exact same name as the co-pilot of the German Wings event. Her boyfriend is a cook by profession and she asks the media to use the correct pictures. Not only does this guy have the exact same name as the co-pilot, he also looks a lot like his namesake co-pilot Andreas Guenter Lubitz.

Source: http://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20150327_01601353
nonhocapito

Serik wrote:Apparently red rose region is something you can call a certain region of a woman
Uhm, Serik, I can follow you with San Andreas but the "sexual" theme eludes me. I think it is quite thin. And if there was a reference to the rose in that black box (which I don't see) it would probably be to the Rosecrucians, as it was with the Utoya psyop. But either way I think it is too thin-- there's a risk of getting to a place where anything can be connected to anything else and it's not serious. My opinion.
cooler1021 wrote:Not only does this guy have the exact same name as the co-pilot, he also looks a lot like his namesake co-pilot Andreas Guenter Lubitz.

Yes this was discussed in a post above on this thread. Whether intentionally or by accident, there were two Andreas Lubitz in the story (I think intentionally, because when they create an identity, they must certainly check the internet presence of their namesake). Anyway please if you have time read the past posts before posting. Thanks!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

nonhocapito wrote:
Serik wrote:Apparently red rose region is something you can call a certain region of a woman
Uhm, Serik, I can follow you with San Andreas but the "sexual" theme eludes me. I think it is quite thin. And if there was a reference to the rose in that black box (which I don't see) it would probably be to the Rosecrucians, as it was with the Utoya psyop. But either way I think it is too thin-- there's a risk of getting to a place where anything can be connected to anything else and it's not serious. My opinion.
cooler1021 wrote:Not only does this guy have the exact same name as the co-pilot, he also looks a lot like his namesake co-pilot Andreas Guenter Lubitz.

Yes this was discussed in a post above on this thread. Whether intentionally or by accident, there were two Andreas Lubitz in the story (I think intentionally, because when they create an identity, they must certainly check the internet presence of their namesake). Anyway please if you have time read the past posts before posting. Thanks!
Shouldn't you be more concerned with the obvious attempts at derailment rather than questioning someones reasoning? I think it's sound in fact. I would go so far as to hazard a guess that the whole shebang is symbolic of Pagan Rebirth and Springtime. I have mentioned the clothing before. Have you noticed the latest street fashions are always present at the memorials? What do you think Spring Fashion shows are all about? Symbols of Pagan Rebirth and Renewal. Why, it's nearly time for the Easter Bunny! Do you think this photograph image is happenstance?
What have we got here? An Easter Egg Hunt? Or perhaps that was the "rescuers searching for the bodies"??

Oops sorry, I forgot where I was, I promised I wouldn't post here, you can move it if you like.

Last edited by simon (fixed broken quotes)
Last edited by brianv on Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
cooler1021

Unread post by cooler1021 »

nonhocapito wrote: Yes this was discussed in a post above on this thread. Whether intentionally or by accident, there were two Andreas Lubitz in the story (I think intentionally, because when they create an identity, they must certainly check the internet presence of their namesake). Anyway please if you have time read the past posts before posting. Thanks!
Sorry man I must have overlooked it!
nonhocapito

brianv wrote:*
Shouldn't you be more concerned with the obvious attempts at derailment rather than questioning someones reasoning? I think it's sound in fact. I would go so far as to hazard a guess that the whole shebang is symbolic of Pagan Rebirth and Springtime. I have mentioned the clothing before. Have you noticed the latest street fashions are always present at the memorials? What do you think Spring Fashion shows are all about? Symbols of Pagan Rebirth and Renewal. Why, it's nearly time for the Easter Bunny! Do you think this photograph image is happenstance?
What have we got here? An Easter Egg Hunt? Or perhaps that was the "rescuers searching for the bodies"??

Oops sorry, I forgot where I was, I promised I wouldn't post here, you can move it if you like.
You sound angry at me for some reason that eludes me.

1) "Obvious attempts at derailment". What are you referring to?

2) I'm all on board if you talk to me about street fashion, I remember well Utoya, the memorials, and the skulls on the clothes. Again, I don't get why are you being aggressive about this since I certainly haven't even brushed on the subject.

3) I posted the picture with the flags, exactly because I see in it some sort of pagan ritual, similar to what happened in ground zero several time. So again, no need to imply that I am overlooking all this.

4) About that photograph with the girls, instead of asking the rhetorical question "do you think this is happenstance?" why don't you spend 5 more minutes on it and give the forum an analysis of it? I'd love to hear it. I would probably agree with it 100%.

5) I don't know what you "promised", but you certainly didn't promise it to me! I don't even know what you are talking about here and I certainly won't remove your post... When I see posts I don't like, I don't usually remove them as I prefer, as you put it, "question their reasoning".

Finally: all I said was that in my opinion the "sexual" connection, driving from the writing on the back box and the shape of the mountains, is thin. Thin as can be. So if Serik is so right about this, and he certainly may be, he must be for different clues altogether.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Yeah sorry, I shouldn't be telling you how to do your job!

Your post, at that point you had only replied to the new member when I replied to you. Yes, I was a little annoyed at you for having a "swipe" at him and overlooking "coolers" derail...sorry post, I then saw you had edited to include "coolers" derail IMO when I hit 'send' but carried on regardless - and despite the fact that your quote was broken!

Glad we agree on the rest.

Hey, I shouldn't even be in here! Thanks for fixing the nonho's broken quote Simon, but I left it like that deliberately :P
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

cooler1021 wrote:There is a woman called Valeria Cellitti who says some of the pictures used in the media are of her (alive and well) boyfriend who has the exact same name as the co-pilot of the German Wings event. Her boyfriend is a cook by profession and she asks the media to use the correct pictures. Not only does this guy have the exact same name as the co-pilot, he also looks a lot like his namesake co-pilot Andreas Guenter Lubitz.
Dear Cooler,

"Valeria Cellitti and her lover "Andreas Guenter" (whose face was "mistakenly published in the mainstream media").

The story (which "caused a stir" here in Italy) is even sillier than that... First of all, please know that the 'namesake' guy certainly does NOT have the same exact name as our 'suicidal co-pilot', whose full name would be Andreas Günter LUBITZ (Günter can also be spelled Guenter). The full name of the alleged 'namesake-whose-face-was-mistakenly-plastered-all-over-the-Italian-MAINSTREAM-news-media" is simply "Andreas Guenter". So, you see, his surname is Guenter - not LUBITZ! Here is his (alleged) Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/andreas.guenter1?fref=ts
As you can see - that FB page is pretty dubious by itself - what with that empty timeline page and that ONE single photo of "Andreas" posing in front of some mountain scenery... So who knows how real this "Andreas Guenter" is, in the first place?

So - as the story goes - someone picked up and Twitted that picture of "Andreas Guenter" thinking it was the suicidal co-pilot. We are then asked to believe that it was somehow picked up by the Italian MAINSTREAM media and published all over the place - (yes, even on TV) - and that NO ONE noticed that his surname wasn't Lubitz. Here is, for instance, a photo gallery published on one of Italy's oldest and 'most respected' weekly magazines, "OGGI". It features 4 images - all of which are meant to depict the suicidal co-pilot "Andreas Günter Lubitz". As of today, this OGGI photo gallery is still up online - and still hasn't been amended / corrected (even though Valeria Cellitti reputedly "alerted the police" to have the portraits of her lover removed from the media):

Source of below screenshots: http://www.oggi.it/attualita/notizie/20 ... tola-nera/

^^^ Just imagine if this were your own face - now forever associated with that "suicidal pilot who killed 150 innocent people". If it STILL were up online - on a major weekly magazine's website, wouldn't you RAISE HELL about it???

It truly defies belief that NO ONE at the old 'n' experienced OGGI magazine noticed any problems with these pics. Or does it? :rolleyes:

No it doesn't. The mainstream media is obviously in on this latest hoax - just like on 9/11 - and this whole "namesake-mistake" is just another farcical ploy to 'deflect' the fact that this "Andreas Günter Lubitz" is just as 'real' as, say, "Anders Behring Breivik". <_<
Serik

Unread post by Serik »

According to BBC the victim's families will get different compensation based on what the victims earned, which country they were from and also for how long time the victims were frightened before they crashed :lol:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnKjqZIudGc