Germanwings 4U9525 Airbus crash, 24 March 2015

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
DeeJay

Re: Germanwings 4U9525 Airbus crash, 24 March 2015

Unread post by DeeJay »

Here is a link to Andreas Lubitz's FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Andreas- ... 2750338783

with additions in German made by whom ? up to 2 hours ago...

Not so much to see for a world-traveler but then it depends on his security settings.
tak47

Unread post by tak47 »

The co-pilot accused of deliberately crashing the plane had passed all the necessary medical tests and was “100 percent” fit to fly, Lufthansa CEO Carsten Spohr told a press conference.

However, he added that pilots do not undergo regular psychological assessments beyond training.

“We have no words,” he said. “We never thought that this could happen to our concern. We are very attentive to recruitment. We pay great attention, including to the psychological characteristics of our candidates.”
http://rt.com/news/244265-a320-crash-deliberate-pilot/

yeah, of course. actually in 2013 the exact same thing happened:
The pilot of a Mozambican airliner that crashed in Namibia last month deliberately brought the plane down, aviation experts in Mozambique believe.

Mozambican Airlines flight TM470 left the capital Maputo bound for Angola on 29 November, but crashed, killing all 33 people all board.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-25482083
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Nonho... Sky News has a 'better' version of image of 'suicidal_pilot_sitting_by_Golden_Gate'... :rolleyes:
http://news.sky.com/story/1453119/what- ... h-co-pilot

Ahhh - the 'subtle' symbolic touch ... the "Golden Gate' - also known as THE quintessential suicide bridge:
"Since it opened in 1937, the Golden Gate Bridge has been the site of more than 1,600 suicides, making it far and away the top location on the planet for people killing themselves."
http://www.thefinalleap.com/index.html

DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

brianv wrote:Not unlike the other French clown show recently, now we have "El Prat Airport".

Prat : An incompetent or stupid person; an idiot. El Prat = The Fool

Get some t-shirts made! Je suis un Prat.
I've travelled numerous times to and from the very same airport as a child, before the word "prat" became part of our modern-day lexicon. Happenstance. I believe that this was a real crash, we don't know the state of mind of the co-pilot and I can't understand why relatives would want to travel to the site of such a tragedy but they did the same for the KLM flight that crashed into the Atlantic off Shannon in 1954. My father was the KLM manager Ireland at the time.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

DeeJay wrote:
brianv wrote:Not unlike the other French clown show recently, now we have "El Prat Airport".

I've travelled numerous times to and from the very same airport as a child, before the word "prat" became part of our modern-day lexicon. Happenstance. I believe that this was a real crash, we don't know the state of mind of the co-pilot and I can't understand why relatives would want to travel to the site of such a tragedy but they did the same for the KLM flight that crashed into the Atlantic off Shannon in 1954. My father was the KLM manager Ireland at the time.
What the fuck are you doing here?

Believe what you like!! A Prat is a Prat!

"Even though the crash occurred less than one minute after the plane took off from Shannon Airport, airport authorities remained unaware of the disaster until the mud-caked third pilot (navigator) of the craft, Johan Tieman, stumbled into the airport and reported, "We've crashed!"" :lol: :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KLM_Flight_633

Hang on! Today we have two members closely linked with two previous "air-crashes", which neither have mentioned until now?? There's a fecal stink in here.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

DeeJay wrote:I believe that this was a real crash, (...)

What makes you believe so, Deejay? The available pictures of the alleged crash site, perhaps?

'There is nothing left': Plane crashes in French Alps with 150 on board
http://mashable.com/2015/03/24/plane-crash-france/

A commercial airliner crashes into a mountain - and THIS is what is left of it? Really?

At least the Malaysia MH17 crash site featured some heavy-duty debris... (although it reportedly exploded in mid air)...

...some passenger luggage...

...and many passports.

So, I tell you what: until I see some passports retrieved in the French alps - I won't believe it happened ! :P

And look what we have here... (courtesy of CNN) :
Sandrine Boisse, the president of the tourism office at the Pra Loup ski resort, said she heard the plane crash and called the police and the local government office to find out what had happened.

"It was about 11 (a.m.) here. I was outside the garage, and we heard a strange noise, " she said. "And at first we thought it was an avalanche, but it was strange at this time because it was 11.

"Something was wrong. ... We didn't know what."

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/03/24/europ ... -location/
Something is wrong alright...
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

simonshack wrote:*

Nonho... Sky News has a 'better' version of image of 'suicidal_pilot_sitting_by_Golden_Gate'... :rolleyes:
http://news.sky.com/story/1453119/what- ... h-co-pilot

Ahhh - the 'subtle' symbolic touch ... the "Golden Gate' - also known as THE quintessential suicide bridge
Well the image is of different quality (I wouldn't say better...)

but IMO it still shows quite clearly that "Andreas Lubitz" AKA "Strudel Banzai" doesn't belong in the picture. Perhaps we are expected to believe that this picture comes from his facebook profile (now deleted if I understand correctly) but if so the low quality is completely unjustified. Nobody would upload such a lousy picture of himself.

Anyway, you're right! I had missed this subliminal connection between the golden gate and suicide. Very deliberate.

(To add my opinion for those not persuaded yes, between the pentagon-sim, the tourists/relatives going up to see bodies, the immediate political propaganda and the lousiness of the story, there is no way this event is nothing but a faked pathetic little story to keep the fear up and the love for the european masters high).
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

brianv wrote:
DeeJay wrote:

What the fuck are you doing here?

Believe what you like!! A Prat is a Prat!

"Even though the crash occurred less than one minute after the plane took off from Shannon Airport, airport authorities remained unaware of the disaster until the mud-caked third pilot (navigator) of the craft, Johan Tieman, stumbled into the airport and reported, "We've crashed!"" :lol: :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KLM_Flight_633

Hang on! Today we have two members closely linked with two previous "air-crashes", which neither have mentioned until now?? There's a fecal stink in here.
First off, I need to correct an error, the year was 1958 NOT 1954. Second, I was not even a year old. My father has spoken sometimes about this tragedy but not in great detail, all I remember was his trying to get all the religious denominations together, fighting against the Dutch architect who was designing the memorial and the tremendous smell of formaldehyde which he has never forgotten. If you have any questions, I will be seeing him next Monday for his 94th birthday.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

brianv wrote:Hang on! Today we have two members closely linked with two previous "air-crashes", which neither have mentioned until now?? There's a fecal stink in here.
CTGal1011 has in fact mentioned Flight 255 here, August 2014.
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

Hi Simon,

Yes, for now, I do believe that it was a "real" crash until convinced otherwise. And please don't tell me that a passport would be enough to convince you, we all remember the convenient passport found at the WTC... As for Malaysia 17, a plane split apart in the air will not have the same debris pattern as one that crashes straight into a mountain.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

HonestlyNow wrote:
brianv wrote:Hang on! Today we have two members closely linked with two previous "air-crashes", which neither have mentioned until now?? There's a fecal stink in here.
CTGal1011 has in fact mentioned Flight 255 here, August 2014.
Thanks Honestly, but that doesn't make it any more real - if the images are anything to go by.
nonhocapito

Another pic of "Strudel Banzai"...

from http://heavy.com/news/2015/03/andreas-l ... ench-alps/

I wonder why the read eye in natural lightning? and of course, first in front of suicide bridge, now in front of mountains...?
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

Holy crap, I haven't followed the hoax on MH17 in detail, but they really want us to believe that this pile of pristine passports was falling from a "shot down" airplane high in the sky? Amazing. They look brand new, not even damaged by use of frequent travellers.

Brianv,

you have an enormous track record on this forum and my comment does not dispute that, but I keep asking myself; why the numerous attacks on other users and asking them "what are you doing here?". We are here for different motives I'd say and not every hoax or topic talked about here has to be fully accepted by everyone, right? That "yes, amen" way of thinking is the exact line on so many other forums and followed by the mass media perps, which I would say spoils the real questions.

I had my doubts in believing the Taipei taxi-cutting plane was faked, but it appears so. This "crash" has similarities.

On El Prat; I've been on that airport many times (~20) and the nearby village is called that way. It seems to mean "meadow" in Catalan, as a quick search on Google pointed out. I didn't know the English word prat by the way, as a non native speaker.

On the "event" itself:
  • if the co-pilot was the culprit (my exact thoughts on MH370 when I still believed it was a true plane disappearance), then how come the pilot was not able to break the door in 8 minutes (with these trolleys they use for food?)
  • if it's stated that "you could here the co-pilot breathing" and "the door is sound proof so you cannot hear the pilot banging on the door with any tool you can find -e.g. the trolley-", then how can you hear "passengers screaming"?
  • the difference between the planned/logical flight path (the one shown in many images in the MSM) and the "chosen" route is obvious; if you want to fly to Düsseldorf from Barcelona, you don't go straight ENE over the Mediterranean, but NNE touching the French coastline much more to the West. Then you would not fly over the French Alps, but more towards Lyon or even further West. Especially for a "low cost airliner" (Germanwings is very different from Ryanair or Easyjet), that doesn't make any sense. Fuel and time are costly.
Selene

[ADMIN: Selene, this is a warning for you not to use doublethink. Especially do not accuse us of "group think" and "yes, amen" thinking when you are the only one in a topic basically endorsing the largest cult opinion on the matter. You are constantly squirming and fighting against the premise of the forum, which is to ask questions first, not blindly accept first as you imply and perform. -HP]
Last edited by hoi.polloi on Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: USER WARNING
nonhocapito

Selene wrote:On the "event" itself:
  • if the co-pilot was the culprit (my exact thoughts on MH370 when I still believed it was a true plane disappearance), then how come the pilot was not able to break the door in 8 minutes (with these trolleys they use for food?)
  • if it's stated that "you could here the co-pilot breathing" and "the door is sound proof so you cannot hear the pilot banging on the door with any tool you can find -e.g. the trolley-", then how can you hear "passengers screaming"?
  • the difference between the planned/logical flight path (the one shown in many images in the MSM) and the "chosen" route is obvious; if you want to fly to Düsseldorf from Barcelona, you don't go straight ENE over the Mediterranean, but NNE touching the French coastline much more to the West. Then you would not fly over the French Alps, but more towards Lyon or even further West. Especially for a "low cost airliner" (Germanwings is very different from Ryanair or Easyjet), that doesn't make any sense. Fuel and time are costly.
Selene
1) the story goes that after 9/11 those doors are reinforced and armored against hijackers. You can only open with a code which can be however overridden by someone inside. This was explained in a post above in this thread
2) where have you read that you cannot "hear the pilot banging on the door"? I've read the opposite.
3) I've read an explanation about the taking of a longer route: this appears to be common for low cost companies: the costs of staying in the air are apparently sometimes lower than the costs of sitting in certain airports. Hence the deliberate lengthening of flying times.

Please beware: I am not arguing your points because I think the story is believable. It isn't. Just trying to point in the right direction. We will find plenty of faults in the scripts, although so far they pale in front of the lousy character creation we are witnessing, and the bad imagery.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Selene wrote:Brianv,

Not that I'm answerable to you, we have two members closely related to two previous possible hoaxes, and I should not bring it up, and when I do I'm attacking them? You would not be trying to start something, would you? "Prat" is used widespread meaning "a fool", just like a "charlie" is.

For the RECORD I will not be replying to any further comments directed at me in this thread. You can contact me in the chatbox!

Never mind the red-eye! What about the dead-eye? Oh yes, it's one-eye symbolism for the conspiracy retards. A half-blind prat flying an airplane - oh well there you go! Lookout for that mountain!