Ottawa Parliament shooting- 10-22-2014

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
omaxsteve
Banned

Ottawa Parliament shooting- 10-22-2014

Unread post by omaxsteve »

I believe that this Made in Canada, media fakery, terrorist event should have its own thread.

I recently discovered this video which, in my opinion, clearly shows evidence of the Ottawa shooting being "staged" in advance.

In this video, (starting at 23 seconds) it is pretty obvious that 4 actors are getting into position and waiting for the car with the shooter to pull up, whereby they instantly go into action and run in 4 different directions.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYIXzLK1jPw

I have watched the video more than 100 times and cannot come up with any other explanation for the bizarre actions of these 4 "actors". In my opinion, based on this video alone I am certain that this was definitely a "staged" event.

Besides the obvious staging, I also find it hard to believe that this so called terrorist, would (as the official story goes) park his car, run 100 meters waving a shotgun/rifle to shot a soldier at the monument , then run back to his car for a 30 second drive where he again runs about 200 meters waving a rifle to hijack another car, then drives a couple of hundred meters to the entrance of parliament buildings and again waving his rifle runs down the hallway to the alcove where he gets shot. All the while, he is purported to be carrying a Winchester 30-30 rifle, which is designed to kill large animals from 200 yards away.

Even if this event happened as they claim, which in my opinion is extremely dubious, completely incredible, labelling this a "terrorist" act is laughable. A weapon such as this in the hands of a radical who"s intention was to terrorize would have led to many people (innocent civilians) being shot, or at least shot at. The fact that the alleged shooter targeted military. uniformed, personnel makes it, by definition, a political act. or an act of war, rather than a terrorist attack. Terrorist have the objective of terrifying the population at large, I don"t see why anyone would be terrorized by an individual who passes up easy civilian targets and instead runs into an area certain to have armed officers while waving a rifle.

There is little, if any, doubt that this was yet another false flag, staged, "made for TV" Media creation.

regards,

Steve O.
Critical Mass

Re: Ottawa Parliament shooting- 10-22-2014

Unread post by Critical Mass »

My own favorite thing about this particular event are the 'bullet holes'...

As the article points out you can see the same 'holes' on Google map photo's taken before any 'shooting'.

A couple of the 'bullet holes' can even be seen in this official 2013 video...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UIiN5m27So

But I'm sure this will be brushed away as another example of the honest media making an honest mistake... they have such a hard job to do... what with all the honest reporting & unbiased analysis they provide us.
omaxsteve
Banned

Re: Ottawa Parliament shooting- 10-22-2014

Unread post by omaxsteve »

Here"s another video that shows how lame the fakery was in Ottawa:

I guess they can fly "under the radar" as no one is paying attention in Canada;

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx1qznkr-b8

regards,

Steve O.