"AIRPLANE CRASHES" - all over the world

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Pilgrim

Re: Airplane crashes/ hoaxes/ conspiracies

Unread post by Pilgrim »

Also Pan Am flight 103 (21st December 1988) Alleged victim Irving S. Sigal, a molecular biologist who helped to develop HIV drugs.
Which gives 2765 days to TWA flight 800.
Evil Edna
Banned

Unread post by Evil Edna »

brianv wrote:When I was a boy I listened to the radio... Cue the wobbly fade...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aer_Lingus_Flight_712
I have long suspected the land known as "Ireland" to be a testbed for their schemes.
Neither pilot nor co-pilot show up on Irish records - I am, of course, not precluding the possibility that such records are incomplete.
Bernard O'Beirne indeed. Are they pulling our legs?
edit/ Well now, whatreallydidnthappen.con has an "article" on it. Imagine my shack! A freudian typo that will live for ever.
http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/CR ... ingus.html
The day after the alleged crash of Aer Lingus {Flight 712 / EI-AOM / Saint Phelim} and The Times of London had published a full list of all 61 victims/vicsims.

Four crew: Captain Bernard "Barney" O'Beirne, 35; First Officer Paul Heffernan, 22, and stewardesses Miss Ann Kelly, 21, and Miss Mary Coughlan, 22.

And 57 passengers: From: http://i.imgur.com/eEh1Q3W.jpg

The list contains an interesting spread of nationalities: mostly Irish from Co Cork, several of unknown nationality, some establishment Brits (spooks/flunkies) and a curiously large contingent of Belgians and Swiss. Plus two Americans, Mr & Mrs Joseph & Mary Gangelhoff/Gangelhof/Ganglehoff (take your pick), living in Regent's Park, London. And also several victims/vicsims of no fixed abode, either of "no address" or just a "care of" address (maildrops for the life insurance cheques?) :unsure:

Patrick Oanes, signalman at the Royal National Lifeboat Institute in Rosslare told The Times that he heard a tremendous splash at about 11.50am. When he learnt about the crash, he "concluded that what I heard must have been the plane striking the sea". Evidently, a man with very big ears and remarkable hearing, as the alleged crash site was more than 10 miles out to sea (not to mention the curvature of the earth!) <_<

In 1967, Aer Lingus bought nine Vickers Viscount airplanes from KLM. Within months the Irish airline had written-off three of them, including this one. Were those earlier low-key "accidents" both dry-runs to test the procedure for the Big Crash of '68 into the Irish Sea? And perhaps to provide some mangled aircraft parts to parade before the cameras?

Notable casualties on Flight 712:

Mr Desmond P. Walls, of Glouthaune, Co.Cork. -- operations manager of the (then BP/Shell) Whitegate oil refinery in Cork, father of 12, and purported brother of Arthur Walls, Deputy General Manager of Aer Lingus (juicy life insurance sweetener in the offing that roped in the airline board?)

Brigadier Maurice Denham Jephson CBE, 77, and wife Eileen, 81, of Mallow Castle, Co Cork -- on the Brigadier's apparent death, his Mallow estate (Castle & 600 acres) passed to cousin Commander Maurice Mounteney Jephson and sons Patrick Jephson and Michael Jephson.

Ex-Royal Navy officer Patrick Jephson became Chief of Staff at Kensington Palace and Princess Diana's private secretary from 1988-1996 while brother Michael Jephson is/was Head of Catering at Buckingham Palace. A family of fully fledged flunkeys. <_<

Dr Edmond (Noel) Mulcahy, of Wilton Ave, Cork -- MIST-educated inorganic chemist and Irish chess champion from the 1950s. Mulcahy disappeared from the chess tournament scene for more a decade ("work and family commitments") re-surfacing publicly just before his sudden demise in the alleged air crash. Was he resurrected to raise his (sim?) profile, ready for the psyop? A chess tournament, dedicated in his honour, keeps his legend alive today.

Mr William Cox-Ife, 65, of Sloane Terrace, Chelsea, ex-British spy, and director of the Gilbert and Sullivan / D'Oyly Carte Opera Company (1951-1961). Do nutworkers donate their bodies (and souls) to psyops, in the same way that normal people donate them to medical science?

Strangely, this photo/fauxto(?) of the supposed salvage of Flight 712 in 1968 was only published in 1998, 30 years after the apparent disaster. :huh:
See Times of London, 20 November 1998
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Evil Edna wrote:
brianv wrote:When I was a boy I listened to the radio... Cue the wobbly fade...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aer_Lingus_Flight_712
I have long suspected the land known as "Ireland" to be a testbed for their schemes.
Neither pilot nor co-pilot show up on Irish records - I am, of course, not precluding the possibility that such records are incomplete.
Bernard O'Beirne indeed. Are they pulling our legs?
edit/ Well now, whatreallydidnthappen.con has an "article" on it. Imagine my shack! A freudian typo that will live for ever.
http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/CR ... ingus.html
The day after the alleged crash of Aer Lingus {Flight 712 / EI-AOM / Saint Phelim} and The Times of London had published a full list of all 61 victims/vicsims.

Four crew: Captain Bernard "Barney" O'Beirne, 35; First Officer Paul Heffernan, 22, and stewardesses Miss Ann Kelly, 21, and Miss Mary Coughlan, 22.

And 57 passengers: From: http://i.imgur.com/eEh1Q3W.jpg

The list contains an interesting spread of nationalities: mostly Irish from Co Cork, several of unknown nationality, some establishment Brits (spooks/flunkies) and a curiously large contingent of Belgians and Swiss. Plus two Americans, Mr & Mrs Joseph & Mary Gangelhoff/Gangelhof/Ganglehoff (take your pick), living in Regent's Park, London. And also several victims/vicsims of no fixed abode, either of "no address" or just a "care of" address (maildrops for the life insurance cheques?) :unsure:

Patrick Oanes, signalman at the Royal National Lifeboat Institute in Rosslare told The Times that he heard a tremendous splash at about 11.50am. When he learnt about the crash, he "concluded that what I heard must have been the plane striking the sea". Evidently, a man with very big ears and remarkable hearing, as the alleged crash site was more than 10 miles out to sea (not to mention the curvature of the earth!) <_<

In 1967, Aer Lingus bought nine Vickers Viscount airplanes from KLM. Within months the Irish airline had written-off three of them, including this one. Were those earlier low-key "accidents" both dry-runs to test the procedure for the Big Crash of '68 into the Irish Sea? And perhaps to provide some mangled aircraft parts to parade before the cameras?

Notable casualties on Flight 712:

Mr Desmond P. Walls, of Glouthaune, Co.Cork. -- operations manager of the (then BP/Shell) Whitegate oil refinery in Cork, father of 12, and purported brother of Arthur Walls, Deputy General Manager of Aer Lingus (juicy life insurance sweetener in the offing that roped in the airline board?)

Brigadier Maurice Denham Jephson CBE, 77, and wife Eileen, 81, of Mallow Castle, Co Cork -- on the Brigadier's apparent death, his Mallow estate (Castle & 600 acres) passed to cousin Commander Maurice Mounteney Jephson and sons Patrick Jephson and Michael Jephson.

Ex-Royal Navy officer Patrick Jephson became Chief of Staff at Kensington Palace and Princess Diana's private secretary from 1988-1996 while brother Michael Jephson is/was Head of Catering at Buckingham Palace. A family of fully fledged flunkeys. <_<

Dr Edmond (Noel) Mulcahy, of Wilton Ave, Cork -- MIST-educated inorganic chemist and Irish chess champion from the 1950s. Mulcahy disappeared from the chess tournament scene for more a decade ("work and family commitments") re-surfacing publicly just before his sudden demise in the alleged air crash. Was he resurrected to raise his (sim?) profile, ready for the psyop? A chess tournament, dedicated in his honour, keeps his legend alive today.

Mr William Cox-Ife, 65, of Sloane Terrace, Chelsea, ex-British spy, and director of the Gilbert and Sullivan / D'Oyly Carte Opera Company (1951-1961). Do nutworkers donate their bodies (and souls) to psyops, in the same way that normal people donate them to medical science?

Strangely, this photo/fauxto(?) of the supposed salvage of Flight 712 in 1968 was only published in 1998, 30 years after the apparent disaster. :huh:
See Times of London, 20 November 1998
Great stuff Edna, I was looking for more information but found little.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

In the caption of the photograph, is that flight EI 172 or E 1172? :wacko:
And should it not be flight 712?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Indeed pov!

Interesting to note that the alleged "McCourts" on "jokeday" were also from Cork. You remember our yellow-tied friend? Cork. And being interviewed by that scumbag Paschal Sheehey of RTEard TV. Cork.

C/o The Mayor of Cork. How much was his share? Scumbag.

That idea of the cretins donating their rancid corpses to pysops has great merit Edna. Consider the "Mountbattyboy" yarn.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

2011 Cork Airport

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manx2_Flight_7100

"Six people who died after a small commuter plane crashed at Cork Airport on its way from Belfast have been identified as two Irish citizens, three Britons and a Spaniard."

Pat Cullinan, a partner in the accountancy firm KPMG.

Brendan McAleese, brother of the so-called "Irish" so called "President" Mary McAleese. :angry:

"Ireland’s president Mary McAleese expressed her deep shock and sadness and said her thoughts and prayers were with the victims and their families - but later jumped for joy when the cheque arrived"

Richard Kenneth Noble, aged 48, from Belfast; and Joseph Michael Evans, aged 51, also from Belfast. One was the "Harbour Master" at Belfast.

Asshole Martin McGuinness had been due to be on the ill-fated flight until his plans changed.

PS Built in Belfast and Departed from Cork - The Titanic lie.
Tarek701

Unread post by Tarek701 »

This is hilarious. Now another plane has crashed: http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/07/23 ... 13219.html This time it was "bad weather".
Evil Edna
Banned

Unread post by Evil Edna »

brianv wrote:Indeed pov!

Interesting to note that the alleged "McCourts" on "jokeday" were also from Cork. You remember our yellow-tied friend? Cork. And being interviewed by that scumbag Paschal Sheehey of RTEard TV. Cork.

C/o The Mayor of Cork. How much was his share? Scumbag.

That idea of the cretins donating their rancid corpses to pysops has great merit Edna. Consider the "Mountbattyboy" yarn.
Hehe! Oh God, who could forget him?! - Ron reciting-the-lord's-prayer Clifford - looked up to heaven for salvation, only to see his vicsim sister Ruth and niece Juliana slam into the South Tower! If that doesn't dent yer faith in God then nothing will! :o Your realityshack thread on the McCourt / Clifford shysters is still existent, but all the UCC photos of Yellow-Tie Man are sadly gone, vaporised like the vicsims of United 175. :(

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9VnZ-BMR3s
That's gotta be a favourite excerpt of September Clues :lol:

Just wading through The Times articles from the 60s about Aer Lingus Flight 712. Those not penned by that famous anonymous scribbler "Our Special Correspondent" were attributed to a "Julian Mounter". See here and here.

Mounter, after working on the 1968 Aer Lingus psyop (at the tender age of 21/22), went on to fib his way to the very top.
Becoming Director General of Television New Zealand and then Chief Executive of the pan-Asian StarTV "satellite" network..
Not bad going for a Pommie rookie hack. :puke:
Last edited by Evil Edna on Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slimbull

Unread post by Slimbull »

Tarek701 wrote:This is hilarious. Now another plane has crashed: http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/07/23 ... 13219.html This time it was "bad weather".

And again Today Swift-air MD-83 vanishes after take-off with 110 passengers (+6 crew) 50 mins after take off. As reported from the Daily snail. Apparently in Mali this time, another 'high risk' area

This one apparently has Castro's daughter on board, 51 yr old and "is a prominent gay rights advocate and Aids prevention activist and is married with three children.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... giers.html
Blingy

Re: Airplanes and hoaxes/conspiracies

Unread post by Blingy »

simonshack wrote:
simonshack wrote:
The TWA 800 was the story about a 747 Boeing which allegedly fell out of the sky on July 17, 1996.
It was believed to have been shot down by a surface-to-air missile - (according to 250 witness accounts).
And exactly 18 years later... on July 17, 2014:

"Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 (MH17/MAS17) was a scheduled international passenger flight from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur that crashed on 17 July 2014; it is believed to have been shot down with a surface-to-air missile."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_A ... _Flight_17

What are the odds?... <_<
I couldn't help but notice an article regarding the MA17 'crash' on my local STV news app here in Scotland. I think it has been removed, since I can't find it and therefor cannot provide a link to it. I did, however, take a screenshot of the article on my mobile.

The article relates to a Scottish family having a lucky escape after switching flights from the airliner that crashed(MA17) They were apparently on board MA17,but there were no seats available and got back off plane
Their name, wait for it, Barry and Izzy SIM from Methlick in Aberdeenshire. :blink:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

It has been covered in the other thread Blingy! http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2391105

HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Adding to "What are the odds?"
from fraudbook MH17 tribute page
Blingy

Unread post by Blingy »

brianv wrote:It has been covered in the other thread Blingy! http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2391105

Ah thanks Brian, I kept checking on Clues Forum to see if there was a discussion opened about this,but I couldn't find it. I must look harder next time,cheers
Tarek701

Unread post by Tarek701 »

JUST AGAIN! Another plane crash: (AN-140 crash)
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-08-10/4 ... ts/5661178

(Taken out from the news article up there.)

Here's another photo by "Abas Aslani" Twitter:

And another picture from a higher view:

Summary:
A civilian airliner has crashed moments after it took off from Iran's capital Tehran, killing at least 38 people on board and narrowly avoiding more fatalities on the ground.
(From ABC Article above)
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Just thought I´d add the "1940 Brocklesby mid-air collision" to our growing collection of airplane crashes. To make a long story short, two Avro Ansons collided in mid-air but got interlocked with a "grinding crash and a bang as roaring propellors struck each other and bit into the engine cowlings" (not clearly evidenced by the photographs). Three crew members bailed out. For some reason, the pilot in the upper aircraft, a certain sergeant Leonard Fuller, did not, but decided to emergency land the thing. The engines of the lower aircraft continued to turn at full power while Fuller steered the piggybacking pair with his own ailerons and flaps.
The "brick" (as Fuller called it) came to a halt after sliding 180 m across a paddock. If I were one of those inquiring types I might ask a couple of questions, like how the lower plane managed to slide across a grassy field at full power leaving no trail in the dirt or visible damage to the fuselage, wings or tailflaps (shown to be fully functional in the video). Beats Sullenberger.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp478Tgm5gg

More details: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1940_Brock ... _collision