Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 "Disappears"

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
guivre

Re: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 "Disappears"

Unread post by guivre »

mnew9 wrote: http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/worl ... 8gBCWmvk8L

You just couldn't make all this stuff up.....but someone has!
Good Lord! That's nearly as bad as the Bin Laden cavern network graphic.
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

I can buy a GPS tracker for $80 au from an Aldi supermarket. It can be set to provide a location update at set time intervals via sms. I am almost certain that this unit could be modified to for longer battery life, sealed in a watertight container and dropped into the ocean. I should know the position of this thing until it's battery runs out.

Is there any good reason these units are not built into airliners?
lux

Unread post by lux »

These things have been around for decades and could be easily mounted on aircraft and made to float in the event of a water crash but I guess that would be too simple.

Better to chip everybody before we all get ... Lost ... or Cast Away.
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

"[st]Passengers' families[/st] Sponsors of sims could collect millions."

http://money.cnn.com/2014/03/21/news/co ... index.html
y0lked

Unread post by y0lked »

Busted!
http://hereandnow.wbur.org/2014/03/18/fariq-hamid-pilot

Everyone recognizes this picture with the alleged "co-pilot"

However, the image is cropped and the man sitting behind him in the above picture is a CNN reporter. A well decorated one at that. Richard Quest :rolleyes:. He apparently interviewed the "co-pilot" just two weeks before the Malaysian flight 370 "dis-appeared". In fact, even this picture has gone around media sources blurring Quest from identification. Strikingly , Quest has been on CNN for the story since day 1 and did not even mention that he interviewed the pilot just several days before the "event" <_< . Quest is not a sim. However, his role in this plot is certainly apparent.

Also, crisis actors.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oac2GMhdOwM
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

Better to chip everybody before we all get ... Lost ... or Cast Away.
Haha, thanks Lux.

It's actually kinda scary because around the same day of this 'disappearing plane' story the ABC ran an article about a legal challenge to force Australian bank notes, currently up for a re-design, to be readable by the visually impaired. The Reserve Bank claims that any type of braille or tactile markers eventually wear off, so this is not an option. The article didn't take it any further, but I fear we may have micro-chipped banknotes or even a new 'smart,' cashless system on the cards.
mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

It's definite then. :blink: Latest report is that MH370 crashed into the Indian Ocean with no survivors.

This afternoon, it emerged that the UK's Air Accident Investigation Board had used satellite data to conclude that the flight's last position was in the middle of the Indian ocean, west of Perth.

Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said this afternoon: "It is therefore with deep sadness and regret that I must inform you that according to this new data, flight MH370 ended in the southern Indian ocean.

"We will be holding a press conference tomorrow with further details. In the meantime we wanted to inform you of this new development at the earliest opportunity. We share this information out of commitment to openness.

"Malaysia Airlines have already spoken to the families of the passengers and crew to inform them of this development. For them the past few weeks have been heartbreaking and this news must be harder still."

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-up ... 6863596129

Can't wait to see what "proof" they come up with next! What an unbelievable joke! :puke:
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

Well, that ending was so anti-climactic, it might actually be a boring old plane crash.

Doesn't seem to have the same "stuff" as TWA800, SwissAir111. Am a bit disappointed, actually. Least they could have done is use a Dreamliner, and old DC-10 or MD-83 for better effect.

If it is real, it certainly didn't tug at the emotions like most of the psy-ops. Maybe they needed more "Joe Average" Americans on board. Doesn't pack the same pop with it isn't Yankee-centric.

Back to the drawing board, puppeteers!
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

The young woman who spent an entire flight in the cockpit hanging out with the pilots of a Malaysian Airlines plane in 2011 says it was 'scary and eerie' to learn one of the men was flying MH370 when it disappeared.

Jonti Roos, a South African currently living in Melbourne during a year-long stay in Australia, revealed last week she and her friend Jaan Maree were plucked from the queue while waiting to board a flight from Phuket to Kuala Lumpur and asked if they would like to ride up front.

Fariq Abdul Hamid, 27, the co-pilot of missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370, spent the flight smoking in the cockpit and chatting with the two girls, Ms Roos claims.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2wti7R8l0

Jonti Roos --> Jaunty Ruse ?

Pick your most appropriate synonym.

Jaunty
adj lively

breezy, buoyant, carefree, devilish, impish, jolly, jovial, perky, playful, rollicking, sprightly

Ruse
noun trick, deception

feint, game plan, gimmick, hoax, ploy, sham, stratagem, stunt, subterfuge

It looks like a reporter may have also already asked the question.

http://muckrack.com/rob-wile/statuses/4 ... 6912251904
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

CTGal1011 wrote:
If it is real, it certainly didn't tug at the emotions like most of the psy-ops. Maybe they needed more "Joe Average" Americans on board. Doesn't pack the same pop with it isn't Yankee-centric.
This one was probably not for "us" in the west. I have a friend who lives in Singapore who literally cannot shut up about this event and seems upset that when he looks at his social media feeds that the rest of the world is not paying enough attention to it. I'm pretty sure my European friends and family felt I was being just as absurd the week after 9/11.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Psy-Op aborted, perhaps? Like the "Jade Rabbit"?
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

lux wrote:Psy-Op aborted, perhaps? Like the "Jade Rabbit"?
Could be. I was waiting for them to find "survivors" on some remote island. People would have loved that story. We could have picked it apart of course. :)
edgewaters

Unread post by edgewaters »

CTGal1011 wrote:Well, that ending was so anti-climactic, it might actually be a boring old plane crash.

Doesn't seem to have the same "stuff" as TWA800, SwissAir111. Am a bit disappointed, actually. Least they could have done is use a Dreamliner, and old DC-10 or MD-83 for better effect.

Back to the drawing board, puppeteers!
Nah they're hiding something. I don't know if it's a complete hoax or not. But it's either totally fake or partially fake.

I think maybe they've decided not to bother with vicsims this time though. Haven't heard a word about any of the passengers, they're not going out of their way to try to prove they're real. So maybe they are. Or maybe they're trying to see if they can get away without doing the backstories etc and just have relatively anonymous vicsims.

They have some of the families on TV as I write this. There's no backstories or celebrity families. They're trying to present them as crazy for not believing the official story. CTV News just said, "with no evidence and no information, and without the body of his daughter, this man does not believe" with a sort of "tsk, tsk" tone. Like he should believe without evidence and without information, and we're supposed to pity him because he doesn't.

That right there, might be the op. And I think in this case the logistics of crashing an actual plane and killing the people onboard might've been easier than faking the whole thing. The point here, I'm guessing, is to marginilize all who doubt the media.
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

edgewaters wrote: They have some of the families on TV as I write this. There's no backstories or celebrity families. They're trying to present them as crazy for not believing the official story. CTV News just said, "with no evidence and no information, and without the body of his daughter, this man does not believe" with a sort of "tsk, tsk" tone. Like he should believe without evidence and without information, and we're supposed to pity him because he doesn't.

That right there, might be the op. And I think in this case the logistics of crashing an actual plane and killing the people onboard might've been easier than faking the whole thing. The point here, I'm guessing, is to marginilize all who doubt the media.
I personally think this was a testing ground for a psyop using new media instead of TV, just because of the amount of Twitter traffic on it, but this could be serving several purposes including your idea.

Not new media, but new communications:
Malaysia Airlines also sent a text message to relatives saying "we have to assume beyond any reasonable doubt that MH370 has been lost and that none of those onboard survived."
<_<

Also I liked Hoi's comment about welcoming new nations to the club, so to speak:
A lot of these stories seem to be indicators of another country plugging into a globalized network of some kind, don't they? It's like a celebratory fake news story is a sign to the superclass that they have more fully integrated that country (or industry, or corporation, or individual) into their propaganda network.
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

I'm not so sure this is over. I think it may just be a set up for the next event. Two of the top stories on the NBC page are about the plane, with one of a protest in Beijing of 100s greiving relatives in uniform 370 T shirts demanding that their relatives be returned!

[quoteMany said they were angry at the lack of evidence provided by the Malaysian government to back up claims that the plane had crashed.

Why did you declare that the plane crashed and everybody died?” one family member who did not wish to be named told NBC News. “Where is the proof? We demand that they continue the search and we demand the truth.”][/quote]

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/missin ... ion-n61246

Interesting contrast to the 9-11 families who, according to the official story, for the most part accepted the official story without question.

Also, at this point, all we have is an unsupported declaration by the Malaysian officials. Given that this is a fake event, why would they not provide some fake evidence? Why would they send texts to the families? Hard to imagine how could they have botched any further the handling of this investigation. I wouldn't be surprised if something showed up contradicting that story in the next few days or weeks.