Costa Concordia incident, Friday 13 Jan 2012

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
fbenario

Re: Costa Concordia

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:
fbenario wrote:
Simon's work on this thread shows pretty darn conclusively that the images/videos for this Event are fake.
Dear Fbenario,

I think you've been missing something. No - all images of this event aren't fake. I went to Giglio island (with fellow forum member Heiwa) and we both snapped our own pictures of the stranded ship: it is lying there allright - right outside of the port - making for a picturesque backdrop as one sits in one of the port restaurants having delicious spaghetti alle vongole. It will no doubt make for a popular attraction for the coming ten months - and a useful little boost to Giglio's tourism economy.
The "Event" is what the media reported, and as you discuss, ALL the images/videos spoonfed the world by the media of its Event (passengers, evacuation, captain, etc.) are fake, at least in the sense of being purposely misleading. Sorry I wasn't more specifically clear. I thought capitalizing the word "Event" was sufficient.

I again ask everyone in to stop using words like 'prove' and 'disaster' about this silly psyop.

And, further to my comment that dropping anchor never causes a boat to keel over (or it would happen daily to every boat in the world), this silly boat in Giglio keeled over in a couple feet of water. In only a few feet of water the anchor couldn't drop far enough to affect the boat's stability - not enough depth. What a stupid story this is. More like a psychotic operation just a psyop.
Last edited by fbenario on Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
fbenario

Why is Italy getting punished with more recent psyops than any other country - Berlusconi hit in the face with a statue, last Summer's Rome riots, this ludicrous Costa boat?
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

fbenario wrote:Why is Italy getting punished with more recent psyops than any other country - Berlusconi hit in the face with a statue, last Summer's Rome riots, this ludicrous Costa boat?
2.2 trillion dollars in debt.

"all the bankers getting sweaty beneath their white collars" THE THE - heartland.

In Anthroposophical terms, the colder ahrimanic( protestant/restriction) countries have tricked the hotter luciferic (catholic/expansion) ones.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Terence.drew wrote:
fbenario wrote:Why is Italy getting punished with more recent psyops than any other country - Berlusconi hit in the face with a statue, last Summer's Rome riots, this ludicrous Costa boat?
2.2 trillion dollars in debt.

"all the bankers getting sweaty beneath their white collars" THE THE - heartland.

In Anthroposophical terms, the colder ahrimanic( protestant/restriction) countries have tricked the hotter luciferic (catholic/expansion) ones.
The answer lies in PIGS! (Portugal, Italy, Greece, Spain). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PIGS_%28economics%29

PIGS countries are the first to the slaughter by NWO, this is kind of open knowledge...
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Probably this is not the thread where to discuss this, however... this topic spans across so many threads that none would suffice to contain it in its entirety.

It occurred to me that to understand the whole scenario of this current italian crisis we have take into consideration (of course!) oil and gas.

Most italians are not even remotely aware of the fact that the war of succession in Libya had, as one of its primary targets, Italy itself: as soon as foreign powers smelled how the unreliability, dishonesty, mafia-style conduct of Berlusconi had weaken the country on all fronts, they jumped in and managed to steal from Italy its number 1 partner in the Mediterranean.

In fact, not only Libya was the first provider of crude oil for Italy, it also had billions of euros invested in Italy in various crucial infrastructural companies, through the Gaddafi family. (Who owns those shares now? The citizens are not being told).

It has been proved, albeit not in tribunals, that behind the Ustica "accident" in 1980 was France, and the efforts of France to kill Gaddafi and his partnership with Italy. Only, back then Italy knew a little better how to defend its interests, for better and for worse.
Today Italy already depends largely on France for its supply of electrical energy...
(This doesn't mean Sarkozy, who had such a crucial role in the libyan war and finished with it what Mitterand had started 30 years earlier, is really working in the best interest of France let alone the EU, but, more likely, he is working in the interest of the foreign powers that he represents.)

But this is not all: pushing Iran to isolation, as we read these days might be happening, forcing Iran to close the Strait of Hormuz and the export of oil from the country to try and have some leverage, would be a second major blow to Italy, because Italy (with Spain and Greece) is a big, major importer of Iranian oil.
http://rt.com/news/iran-oil-sanctions-market-321/

All these Arabian crescent wars seem to have, in fact, as a secondary target the stability and unity of the EU...

Another famous, horrific, strange "accident", that, hear hear, involved in 1991 an italian ferry, the Moby Prince, also involved a tanker loaded with Iranian oil, in the Livorno harbor.

Finally, we read these days that Gazprom has decided to cut the supplies of gas to Europe and specifically to Italy, and so the country is running low on reserves.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505245_162- ... ical-soon/

Russia, Iran, Libya, the south of the Mediterranean. Since the times of Aldo Moro, and one of the reasons why Moro had to be taken out (see this thread), Italy has had the wrong friends, at least according to someone. Not that the italian citizens had ever any clear perception of any of this, lost as they were and are in their right-left disputes and the soccer matches and Berlusconi's TV.

But it is not hard to do the math. Now we have Monti and Monti too is on foreign payroll. It is really difficult to think of Italy as an authentic, political reality these days -- and maybe this is how the future will be: not just for Italy.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Is this video genuine:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uut6kBMooh8

[fixed the youtube tag -- you only need the youtube ID not the whole link ~nonhocapito]
nonhocapito

Heiwa wrote:Is this video genuine
I guess the first part is supposed to be at Le Scole where the boulder got caught in the ship? The strangely close-up/distorted POV, that rarely if ever gives a general view of the scene, reminds me very much of Fairbanks' video...

Also in many sequences we see rocks with this straight cuts along them, as if they were all manually cut boulders rather than eroded rocks...

philipsmovies
Banned

Unread post by philipsmovies »

Concordia, Schettino, fake photos with real ones mixed in and with a few real casualties....

Firstly Schettino-i ask is this a normal surname? I have been to Italy on holiday dozens of times and don't think i have ever heard of a Schettino-if any Italian forumers could put me right. As this Concordia event has false-fake written all over it-i suggest Schettino is a fake persona.
Secondly-the photos will be mixed with real ones to make it look convincing to the vast majority. Very little video footage-just tons of fake photos-maybe they are still working on the video footage-maybe it got soaked?!!
Thirdly, they could throw in a few real casualties and real witnesses (if that is possible to find someone dumb enough) to make it look convincing.
nonhocapito

philipsmovies wrote:Concordia, Schettino, fake photos with real ones mixed in and with a few real casualties....

Firstly Schettino-i ask is this a normal surname? I have been to Italy on holiday dozens of times and don't think i have ever heard of a Schettino-if any Italian forumers could put me right. As this Concordia event has false-fake written all over it-i suggest Schettino is a fake persona.
Secondly-the photos will be mixed with real ones to make it look convincing to the vast majority. Very little video footage-just tons of fake photos-maybe they are still working on the video footage-maybe it got soaked?!!
Thirdly, they could throw in a few real casualties and real witnesses (if that is possible to find someone dumb enough) to make it look convincing.
The surname "Schettino" is certainly a real italian name.
It is amply documented on this website specialized in italian heritage: http://gens.labo.net/it/cognomi/genera. ... nomi&s==FF
And it returns many entries in the italian yellow/white pages: http://www.paginebianche.it/ricerca?qs=schettino&dv=

I remember my surprise when one of the fake victims of the Alexandria bombing at the end of 2010 was named "Mariouma Fekry" (as in "fakery"), and yet "Fekry" turned out to be a real arab surname. I expect that, once an identity must be created with elements taken from reality, might as well use elements that hint to something or have some sort of meaning, if only to keep the fakers entertained. Although it is not sure if Schettino hints to anything -- but we have speculated about it on this thread.

What's clear at this stage, I think, is that it is more appropriate to consider Captain Schettino artificial, than to imagine a real captain who accepts to destroy his own fortunate career for whatever purpose, with the inevitable risk of having one more person with a lot to lose who could be temped to retract from the official story. It equates to thinking that a CEO of a WTC company who goes on TV to cry for his fake dead employees is real. An actor/agent is the most likely possibility.

As to your third point, everything is possible, but I find it very unlikely. I don't think there was any need at any stage to kill real people, with all the hassle that that causes. If you kill one or two, might as well kill 30 and do everything for real. In any case, as Heiwa pointed out, the 4,200 survivors who are shipped home in a day are a much more outrageous lie than any fake victim can be. There is the real sleight of hand in this story.
philipsmovies
Banned

Unread post by philipsmovies »

nonhocapito wrote: ...I remember my surprise when one of the fake victims of the Alexandria bombing at the end of 2010 was named "Mariouma Fekry" (as in "fakery"), and yet "Fekry" turned out to be a real arab surname.
Ho Capito- Signore nonhocapitoI

I agree and thanks for your input. The absurd names they come up with are indeed absurd-they have the power to make anything up. I will have to look at The Alexandria Bombing as i know very little about it. The Funny name syndrome which i have noticed is prevalent in their media fakery-it is like it's an in joke or a running theme or something more occultish. They enjoy deceiving people it is in their blood.
nonhocapito

A fairly incredible video seem to document events from the bridge of the Concordia. The Master and his officials are seen bustling about trying to understand what to do.

http://video.repubblica.it/dossier/nauf ... 7851/86244

Now I wonder. Why would anyone just stand there and film what was happening? Is this standard procedure?
nonhocapito

nonhocapito wrote:I remember my surprise when one of the fake victims of the Alexandria bombing at the end of 2010 was named "Mariouma Fekry" (as in "fakery"), and yet "Fekry" turned out to be a real arab surname. I expect that, once an identity must be created with elements taken from reality, might as well use elements that hint to something or have some sort of meaning, if only to keep the fakers entertained. Although it is not sure if Schettino hints to anything -- but we have speculated about it on this thread.
I have to get back to this. Having had a long conversation with Simon on the phone tonight, about a wide range of random topics, we also touched this subject and I came to realize that the choice of the name "Schettino" is in fact demonstratively not incidental.

Francesco Schettino, apparently in New York, looking identical as always. From http://fandaily.info/news/fabiola-russo ... tino-wife/

As Simon previously explained on this thread, the etymology of the word "schettino" apparently comes from the english "to skate". This is a very strange etymology for the italian language, and a relatively recent one. So philipsmovies was right to point out that the name didn't entirely sound italian.

Important disclaimer: This, however, is not the whole story: It is very likely that the etymology of the noun "schettino" is not the same as the etymology of the actual italian surname "Schettino".
I doubt very much "skating" would pass into italian life as a surname (more so as it seems more widespread in the south of Italy, as shown here). More importantly, surnames are often alterations of dialectal voices and have usually a much more complex, particular origin. We would have to consult italian genealogy books to understand that side of the story.
This is not really important in our case, though, as we are discussing the choice of a name for a fake individual, rather than someone's real surname.

Zanichelli Italian etymological dictionary:
Schettino s. m. ‘pattino a rotelle’ - Adattamento dell'ingl. skating ‘pattinaggio’, gerundio di to skate ‘pattinare’ (1696, da una vc. olandese che significava ‘trampolo’); schettinaggio e schettino sono costruiti sul modello di pattinaggio e pattino.

... 'roller skate' - Adaptation from the english "skating" (...)
Personally I didn't immediately paid attention to this etymon, because the use of "schettino" to mean "roller skate" has come to pass in italian. When the english word is not used directly, the word "pattino" and the verb "pattinare" to translate "to skate" is normally preferred. But it was not the act of skating that was supposed to come to mind!

Then we come to the english meaning. As Simon had noticed, according to the free dictionary one of the informal uses of "to skate" has been (I don't know if it is still, but it doesn't matter because these choices are made looking at books more than looking at reality) "To act in an irresponsible or superficial manner", which is exactly what the Captain has come to represent -- as pdgalles noted, in a acted out big metaphor of Berlusconi running aground Italy itself and the European concord.

Now here is the english etymon, which, from Dutch, also ends up meaning something negative, "contemptible person":
From Dutch schaats, stilt, skate (taken as pl.), from Middle Dutch schaetse, from Old North French escache, stilt, perhaps of Germanic origin.Middle English scate, from Old Norse skata. Perhaps alteration of dialectal skite, contemptible person; see blatherskite. http://www.wordnik.com/words/skate
Lastly, and I think I am leaving the best for last, I consulted my English-Italian Zanichelli dictionary ("Regazzini"):
To Skate

(slang USA) andarsene in fretta; battersela; filare
(slang USA) cavarsela; scansare una condanna
So, according to the Regazzini, "to skate" means in american slang "to get away quickly; to escape; to beat it"
or else "to get out of trouble; to dodge a sentence".

Now, I don't know if these uses are alive in american language. I suspect they are entirely dead. But let's imagine for a second that the choice of the name "schettino" was made by agents based in italy -- maybe of italian origins.

With a wiseguy smile on their idiot faces, and knowing in advance how the story had to go, they first opened the Regazzini taking note of all the ways there were to say "escape" and also "be acquitted": trusting the book, they converged on "skate".

Then they looked for the possible translations of skate in italian, and realized that "schettino" was a widespread italian surname (whatever its orgin) and as a word also had the added bonus of being of english origins in itself -- underlining the foreign connection they wanted to hint at. And the choice was made. :)

How does this sound?

(As to the name "Francesco", i think the italian etymon is enough:
Francesco
Originariamente aggettivo etnico di provenienza germanica: Franciscu(m), da *frankisk, valeva, appunto, nel latino tardo ‘Franco, proprio dei Franchi’ e più tardi ‘francese’.

Originally an ethnic adjective of German provenance... meaning "of the Francs" and later "French"
'nuff said)
fbenario

nonhocapito wrote:So, according to the Regazzini, "to skate" means in american slang "to get away quickly; to escape; to beat it"or else "to get out of trouble; to dodge a sentence".

Now, I don't know if these uses are alive in american language. I suspect they are entirely dead.
How does this sound?
You are absolutely, 100% right!

A while back when Simon first proposed "skate" as the translation of Schettino, I immediately thought of this colloquial definition, to "escape conviction" on a legal accusation. I was then confused when no one discussed this specific - and to me obvious - meaning.

Well done. It is very often used today in American English.
nonhocapito

Thanks for the heads up fbenario! I didn't know this expression was still used in english. I guess maybe the name was not concocted by italian agents after all, but by a regular fakery team of american-speaking goons.

In any case we can probably safely bet now that Schettino will be acquitted of any criminal negligence and safely disappear in the world. While loads of money will exchange hands.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Nonho - there are other colloquialisms in the UK.

To skate on thin ice, means to put oneself in danger or in a precarious position. :P

To skate around a subject, infers you don't go into too much detail.

However, when I did a quick search online, I found this even more interesting meaning:

"a skid on a lifeboat to facilitate launching from a listing ship" :blink:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/skate