7/7

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
NO X HIT WTC

Unread post by NO X HIT WTC »

Gladys Wundowa, 50-53

UCL won't let me link a pic of her memorial plaque and
Indian Bean Tree.

ImageImage

ImageImage

The husband of Gladys Wundowa was last night desperately searching for his missing 53-year-old wife. Emmanuel Wundow said the mum-of-two vanished after finishing her cleaning job at 8.50am.
gladys wundowa

GLADYS WUNDOWA, 53: Left cleaning job at 8.50am

He added: "I suspect Gladys either took the train or the bus but we have no idea. If she has been picked up we just want to know where she is.

"We have gone from hospital to hospital to establish whether she is there but each of the lists have come out negative. I feel almost helpless. We do not know where to go, who to talk to. I was in five hospitals until 2am yesterday."

Clutching a photograph of himself and his wife he said: "In this situation you have to be practical. It would be stupid of me to not accept the extent of what may have happened.

Advertisement - article continues below ?

"I have been very frustrated at the lack of support from the police.

"The emergency number that has been given does not give information in return. Tell me what has happened to my wife, if they have picked her up where have they taken her to, please, help me?

"All they have told me is that if I happen to see her they will eliminate her from the missing list. That is offensive."

According to some reports she was the first victim identified,
her remains were shipped to Ghana so no grave exists, and only reported on by one newspaper in the whole of her native country.

--During the 16 years she worked at UCL, Gladys made many friends who
knew her both professionally and personally. She was a loyal and long-
serving member of our team and she will be very much missed. Our thoughts
are with her family, friends and colleagues at this time“
Sue Godsell, Head of Facilities Services

Sue Godsell stinx of Common Purpose.

Shamblog

Husband, Emmanuel Wundowa

Honest, Guv, she was my wife...
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Oh this is such fun! I was looking at this guy again becuse he sort of reminds me of Nestor Clinton Cintron Citroen and I immediately spotted something that I hadn't previoulsy noticed. Symmetry.

ImageImage

On the left is the 'original' Jean Charles deMenesez...

Here's what I did! I split the "photo" down through the center of his nose and deleted the right side, leaving the left. I made a copy of the left side, flipped it making a mirror image and joined it back up again! Same as they did!! Look at the two little curls on front of his forehead on both photos!!

They dragged his ear, pencilled in his collar and highlited the face to make it look asymmetric!
carcdr

Unread post by carcdr »

brianv 4 Nov 5 2009, 10:20 PM wrote: Oh this is such fun! I was looking at this guy again becuse he sort of reminds me of Nestor Clinton Cintron Citroen and I immediately spotted something that I hadn't previoulsy noticed. Symmetry.

Here's what I did! I split the "photo" down through the center of his nose and deleted the right side, leaving the left. I made a copy of the left side, flipped it making a mirror image and joined it back up again! Same as they did!! Look at the two little curls on front of his forehead on both photos!!

They dragged his ear, pencilled in his collar and highlited the face to make it look asymmetric!
The human form is symmetric.

The fact that your synthetic reconstruction looks - to our brains - a lot like the original person is simply a fact of nature, faces are more-or-less symmetric.

If they had Mr. Potato Head software and could construct sims, then why would they bother with cheesy tricks like flipping half-faces about the vertical axis?

If I were a Sim Constructor, I wouldn't construct only one-half of a face, then flip it. That just seems weird. If the software is powerful enough to construct one-half of a face, why not construct both halves of a face? In fact, I would find it harder to construct only one-half of a face (and then flip it).

If I had Mr. Potato Head software, I would plunk down two eyes, a nose, a mouth, etc.

I would *not* plunk down *one* eye, *half* of a nose, *half* of a mouth, *one* ear - and then flip the image, and then stretch bits of the reflected image to make it look more "natural".

Way too much work.

(What I have been doing during this conversation, is that I've been viewing the images on a laptop, then flipping the laptop upside down. The upside-down view stifles the mind's facial recognition facilities and accentuates weird "coincidences" in the images. Try this technique on all the images posted in this, and other threads).
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

carcdr 4 Nov 7 2009, 07:18 AM wrote:

I guess that depends on which 'humans' we're talking about... :lol:

"4 FIREFIGHTERS" on the 9/11 memorials

"4 MORE FIREFIGHTERS" on the 9/11 memorials
http://www.septemberclues.org
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

carcdr 4 Nov 7 2009, 08:18 AM wrote:
brianv 4 Nov 5 2009, 10:20 PM wrote: Oh this is such fun! I was looking at this guy again becuse he sort of reminds me of Nestor Clinton Cintron Citroen and I immediately spotted something that I hadn't previoulsy noticed. Symmetry.

The fact that your synthetic reconstruction looks - to our brains - a lot like the original person is simply a fact of nature, faces are more-or-less symmetric.

If they had Mr. Potato Head software and could construct sims, then why would they bother with cheesy tricks like flipping half-faces about the vertical axis?

If I were a Sim Constructor, I wouldn't construct only one-half of a face, then flip it. That just seems weird. If the software is powerful enough to construct one-half of a face, why not construct both halves of a face? In fact, I would find it harder to construct only one-half of a face (and then flip it).

If I had Mr. Potato Head software, I would plunk down two eyes, a nose, a mouth, etc.

I would *not* plunk down *one* eye, *half* of a nose, *half* of a mouth, *one* ear - and then flip the image, and then stretch bits of the reflected image to make it look more "natural".

Way too much work.

(What I have been doing during this conversation, is that I've been viewing the images on a laptop, then flipping the laptop upside down. The upside-down view stifles the mind's facial recognition facilities and accentuates weird "coincidences" in the images. Try this technique on all the images posted in this, and other threads).
In animation software like Blender, models are created using half of a face because of the number of vertices and polygons required. The other hallf is 'mirrored' on, less computing power required.

Almost perfect symmetry may be a requirement in WHollyWeird or the so-called Fashion Industry, but in everyday people their facial symmetry is off by a factor of PHI or the Golden Mean! That's what they tried and overdid in the SIMS, as Simon just pointed out!!

http://www.blender.org/

" Polygon Count - when you work with meshes in 3D, be aware that the memory usage in Blender with reference to meshes comes from the number of faces (or vertices) the mesh contains. That means that if you have many useless faces (such as 55 faces on the side of a mesh that are as flat as one face), the number of faces will directly affect the Render time of Images and Animations. Also remember that for smooth rounded meshes, you do not need an infinite number of faces to make it look really nice and smooth. You actually don't need that many faces to keep a smooth slope looking smooth when viewed from the side. The viewer's eye will not actually identify every flat face, but will trace it as a smooth curve.
Face Structure - 4-side (quad) vs.3-side (tri) - Poly Count is very important when working in 3D graphics, and depending on the type of mesh you are making you could be wasting a vast number of faces because they are not the right structure. For example, if you want a smooth object, you can make it look mostly smooth when viewed from the side if you make it with well-structured 3-vertex faces. You will also yield the same results with fewer faces than if you use 4-vertex faces. Another example is that if you need to apply UVTexture, or have something to animate, a mesh being evenly deformed will yield a lower face-count if it is a 4-vertex versus a 3-vertex face-structure."

http://www.linuxgraphic.org/section3d/b ... x-ang.html

Once again cardcr, your shill is showing! Kindly keep your replies to subjects you actually have some knowledge of, instead of simply arguing and contradiction without the slightest knowledge of the subject at hand! You might actually like to add something constructive to this board for a change.

Half as much work!

:lol: :lol:
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Looks like 7/7 could have produced it's first 'suicided' victim.

From this BBC tribute web page about 7/7 victim Helen Jones is this.
Two bible readings were made by the Rev Ian Thompson, Dean of King's College Cambridge, and friend Graeme Clarke.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/4714857.stm

Cambridge theologian Rev Ian Thompson found dead amid allegations of 'indecency
'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... cency.html
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

that's v interesting, antipodean.
Do you think the rev. had threatened to talk, re: the sim Helen Jones?

It seems a bit much that he not only had to die suddenly, but be smeared with vague allegations of indecency in his obituraries.

No wonder people are so good at keeping all this vicsim stuff secret!!!!!!!!

I note Helen Jones is from Lockerbie - a connection designed to reinforce the delusion that terrorism is all around.
(am i being glib?)
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

I wonder if anyone with sharp eyes can take a peek at helen jones' picture.
i'm sorry, but even tho brianv told me, i told can't figure out how to put pics here...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4352608.stm

Another thing, Helen Jones' mother is called Liz Staffel,
Melanie De Vere's mother is called Margaret Owen... I am beginning to wonder if an unusually high proportion of 9-11 and 7-7 vicsims have parents who do not share their surname...
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I just googled Helen Jones, Annan, Scotland and got the BBC page and another infected with malware. Thats about it.

I agree with your conclusions about the Rev.

An awfully high proportion of the vicsims do not share their parents name! Funny that!
antipodean

There are a lot of things that don't add up about Helen Jones, first starting Uni at 16 where we are led to believe she knew Ian Thompson & David Thom who officiated at her funeral.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/engl ... 741147.stm

(edited for brevity)

Obituary: Helen Jones

Brilliant student and popular friend
The eulogy by her close friend, the Reverend David Thom, summed up the strength of Helen Jones.
He told mourners at Laigh Kirk in Paisley, Scotland, that Ms Jones, 28, was very supportive after he witnessed a child dying in an accident.

Helen grew up in Templand and left Lockerbie Academy with straight As in all her Higher exams.

She was such a brilliant scholar that she began studying divinity at Aberdeen University, aged just 16. She went on to achieve a first-class honours degree.

After this, she took a gap year with the Glasgow City Mission, working with drug addicts, prostitutes and the homeless. During the year, she also went to the US city of Denver to work for a sister organisation on an exchange.

In 2002, she moved to London and took up work in the strategic and commercial intelligence department with KPMG, then moved to Phoenix Equity Partners, a job she adored.

She lived in Holloway, north London, where she had bought a flat only two weeks before she died.

The last contact she had was with her boyfriend, Clive Brooks, just before she got on the Piccadilly Line that morning.

Her mother Liz Staffell and stepfather David Gould travelled to London to try to find her, but later gave up clinging to the slim hope she was still alive.

If you scroll down this web page there is a tel. no for Laigh Kirk Church & David Thom.
http://presbofgreenockandpaisley.org/congregations/

Tim you raise a good point about the different surnames of many of the victims 2 parents, making it all the more difficult to track tel. numbers etc.
antipodean

Helen JonesImage

antipodean

brianv @ Nov 12 2009, 01:57 AM wrote: I just googled Helen Jones, Annan, Scotland and got the BBC page and another infected with malware. Thats about it.

I agree with your conclusions about the Rev.

An awfully high proportion of the vicsims do not share their parents name! Funny that!
In the case of Helen Jones, we are led to believe that her parents have split up, and her mother is using her maiden name.

But there are other cases where the victims parents look like they've never married, or the mother continues to use her maiden name.
In this day & age nothing strange, just an abnormally high proportion when researching the vicsims, making it more difficult to prove their none existance.
carcdr

Unread post by carcdr »

I couldnt be arsed even reading your "technical argument",

Noted.

In fact, your avoidance of technical discussion is painfully obvious.

I know your agenda. You are a nit-picker and that's it. I have never seen one post from you that wasnt a criticism or an argument about a triviality.
Yeah, too bad, truth is full of undeniable trivialities.

If you possess the truth, then you should be able to quash my trivialities in a microsecond with your undeniable truth.

Instead, you resorted to ad hominem attacks.

Get back to me when you can handle the truth.
antipodean

Racingwiththemoon 4 Nov 12 2009, 06:01 AM wrote: Antipodean -- Thank you!
Your welcome.

To get back on topic, David Gould Helen Jones's step father appears to have a myspace account, anybody here on myspace fancy adding him as a friend.

http://www.myspace.com/catmandg
NO X HIT WTC

Unread post by NO X HIT WTC »

;)