7/7

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I love the exploration of the photographer names, like "Eriko Sugita".

During the dropping airplane shenanigans that were going on in the past few years, "Washington DC photographers" were transporting themselves instantly to Buffalo, New York and back.

I think these are sim code names for non-existent photographers. The names themselves may even contain some information that identifies them as FBI or CIA covers by those in the know.

When you can't say Rothschilds (Associated Press/Reuters), you can pull a CNN VicSim and say "Family Photo" or "Getty Images Stock Photo" and if nobody is paying attention (read: they're hypnotized by the fake story) you can use names like Eriko Sugita, David Sherman or Animata Singh. And if nobody is really paying attention you can do an interview with the Singh and watch them cheerfully spout baloney about their miraculous photo for 5 minutes. Maybe give them a trophy of some kind.
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

hoi.polloi 4 Jun 15 2010, 11:28 AM wrote: I think these are sim code names for non-existent photographers. The names themselves may even contain some information that identifies them as FBI or CIA covers by those in the know.

Hoi, I had not considered that but am certainly not ruling it out.

I facebook-messaged Eriko Sugita to ask her about the man with the head bandage on 7/7.
She at least confirmed that she is the right Eriko Sugita:

Eriko Sugita June 15 at 1:06am Report

Hi Tim,
Thanks for your message and yes, i'm a shooter. I'm afraid I don't have any information on the picture from five years ago though...
Sorry can't help.

My next message was to query the miraculous teleporting photo opportunities:

I noticed that you also took some pictures of the events at gleneagles in scotland on the same day.
please could you tell me how journalists travelled between scotland and london in order to photograph both events?
It must have been a serious hurry!
thanks
tim

There has been no reply to this query.
However, she has replied in a fashion - by removing the biography section from her facebook page?!

BEFORE I asked about the London-Scotland dash:

AFTER:

I think my question was a reasonable one that no innocent photographer should fear.

But the biography thing could be a facebook glitch...(?)
Anyway, I’ll update Reality Shack if she replies with tales of helicopters laid on for Reuters photographers etc.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Haha, looks like you contacted the "right" Eriko all right! You seem to have a knack for making these people politely exit stage left.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I actually visited that Facefook page and found myself thinking "This couldnt be the account of a semi-famous photographer" and dismissed it! Nice work Tim!
timothymurphy

brianv 4 Jun 15 2010, 10:48 PM wrote:
I actually visited that Facefook page and found myself thinking "This couldnt be the account of a semi-famous photographer" and dismissed it! Nice work Tim!
thanks everyone for being nice about the Eriko Sugita post! :)

But I really hope she decided to hide her biography because she's got something to hide rather than because an annoying englishman was pestering her.

On the other hand, I really like her response to my question about the 7/7 photo:

I don't have any information on the picture from five years ago

I mean, why should she remember? - it's five whole years ago! It's not like it was a memorable day or anything. I mean, why would anyone want to know about a photo from such an obscure event?

I'm leaning towards Hoi's idea of Sim photographers, now.

Does anyone know of examples of facebook being used to bolster fake identities - and exchanged messages with them?

Edit:
Found some EPA pics of Journalists watching TV in Gleneagles on 7/7.
I get the impression that journalists who began the day in Scotland would not attempt the 8hour+ drive to London or the trek to an airport from rural Gleneagles to get a flight to a London airport to travel into central London where colleagues from their agencies were already ensconced.
And I cannot believe that a journalist who began the day in London would abandon the scoop-saturated site of 7/7 for Scotland.

Anway...some attempts at graphics even though we've moved on from good old Eriko :)

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

timothymurphy 4 Jun 15 2010, 11:06 PM wrote:
brianv 4 Jun 15 2010, 10:48 PM wrote:
thanks everyone for being nice about the Eriko Sugita post! :)

But I really hope she decided to hide her biography because she's got something to hide rather than because an annoying englishman was pestering her.

On the other hand, I really like her response to my question about the 7/7 photo:

I don't have any information on the picture from five years ago

I mean, why should she remember? - it's five whole years ago! It's not like it was a memorable day or anything. I mean, why would anyone want to know about a photo from such an obscure event?

Does anyone know of examples of facebook being used to bolster fake identities - and exchanged messages with them?
I'm with hoi!

Fairbanks, Naudets too spring to mind for sim reason!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

timothymurphy 4 Jun 15 2010, 10:06 PM wrote:

"JOHN MOORE"

of Getty Images

The other day I was taking a look at the alleged Benazir Bhutto murder. I bumped into this Getty Images photographer by the name of "John Moore". He apparently just happened to be right by Bhutto's convoy as she was killed, and he snapped some 'blurry pictures' of the event - as stated by the man himself in this CNN newscast:

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiap ... index.html

So I was curious to find some more info about our John - and found this "RAW TAKE" website which describes John as "The Nicest Guy on The Planet":
http://rawtake.net/2008/02/24/john-moore-getty-images/
If you read the 16 comments posted there, I think you'll find them a little weird - as I frankly did. Here's one sample:

goodreader says:

April 26, 2009 at 6:08 amMr. Moore was an imbedded journalist in Iraq. He shows violence in the violent parts of the world. His photo are published beside stories about the violent parts of the world in corporate media newspapers and magazines. The news is old and just provides enough smoke and mirror effects to numb the minds of readers and gain their compliance.

So it would seem our John specializes in "violence"... In any case, it's not the first instance of a BIG NEWS AGENCY photographer I've bumped into over the years which doesn't look quite "right", so to speak - for a number of reasons. I'm certainly with Hoi on this one - and suggest this topic deserves closer attention.
http://www.septemberclues.org
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Completely agree.

The same pattern is well-established with the coroners, reporters, experts, etc. The same cast of dubious shadowy characters shows up to "certify" each event. And of course Michael Moore or Alex Jones have to make a movie about each one, too.

When you see the by-line of one of these supposed reporters or photographers on one psyop event, it's quite common to see that they also covered another psyop. Columbine, McVeigh, WTC, Madrid, 7/7...

The NYT frequently runs stories quoting un-named CIA and Pentagon sources, and elaborating on the secret meetings of Al Qaida (usually in one of their dozens of stories about Al Qaida's #2 in command being killed or another successful drone strike). Why are the intelligence agencies and terrorists so willing to continually divulge "secret" details to these "reporters"? After one such leak, wouldn't the CIA refuse to allow that reporter back on campus? Wouldn't they block calls from such a reporter to their employees?

Now I suppose Jeff Hill will have a lengthy phone call with Sim Eriko to build up her cover a little bit.

Park Foreman (nice name for your boy?), Pulitzer Prize winning Carmen Taylor, the latest actresses hired to play a victim's mom on TV who is upset about the assistant attorney general's Saudi clients... it's just an endless parade of ghost-writers, sims, and actresses.

I'm sure that the insiders know which names their propaganda usually appears under. They seem to have a small army of part-timers available to vouch for the sims, as well. The frat-brother, girlfriend, or classmate of the sim-dead is clearly a part the operation as well. I suspect they're on call to respond to any honest inquiries.

Probably by the time anybody has heard about the news of a "bombing", the Enormous Plastic Mat is already in place. They don't want a bunch of honest people snapping pictures of their little simulations. I suspect that if you were near the location, all you would hear is a loud bang followed by a smoke screen and a surprisingly large number of policemen chasing you out of the area for your own safety.

The only reporters and photographers covering these major stories are the ones on the payroll from the beginning, or imaginary ones created so that they don't all read source Mi6 / MoD.

The agencies running these simulations don't need typical drunken photographers sitting around the bar telling stories and uploading un-authorized photos. They don't want regular paramedics rushing to treat the actors, actresses, and mannequins. Everybody involved with these psychological operations is part of the show. We all know that even the comments on the blogs and memorials are fake.

Heavy sims with a couple of friendly and payrolled "real world" plants put in for good measure. I'm sure there are plenty of photographers willing to be handed some award-winning exclusive photos that they can claim credit for. And I am sure that a little extra money is nice for them, too.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

My, another actor. How many times have we seen this before?

http://movies.nytimes.com/person/1215363/Eriko-Sugita
http://movies.nytimes.com/person/121536 ... /biography

http://movies.nytimes.com/person/121536 ... ilmography

FILM
The Challenge (1982)
Role: 1st Con Person in Bar
Realism911

Unread post by Realism911 »

Realism 9/11
G'day,
A lively fun reply/post here??.
Aah - but you are no bomb expert, my dear Realism, are you?

simonshack- Owning the bomb disposal blockbuster 'The Hurt Locker' is as as close I get to a bomb expert. In regards to these vicsim’s with their pants blown apart, why do the pants seem to disintegrate whilst the top half of the vicsims apparel (shirt/jacket/tie.) seems relatively unscathed? Is it possible that some sort of "smart" bomb is being used? A laser guided smart/pants bomb perhaps?

That is really unsafe... common sense would be to at least have a stretcher.
(This is the same actor in both photos right Simon? if it is, they swapped bald guy on the left with a guy with a radio and HAIR in the second shot)
What Restaurant is this? I just need make sure I never dine there.
"Es agua con gas o sin gas"? My Spanish is rusty so bare with me... "It is water with gas or without gas"?
The guy is asking "Is it water with petrol or without petrol?"
Correct answer- A) "water with petrol." :lol:

Terrence. Drew - Your "incredible hulk" theory is quite plausible. But it just does not hold me. Think about it, the ripped pants is just an innocent case of " Wearing pants several sizes lower than normal and sitting down on public transport' (Hence creating the tear effect.)

Reflecting on what I discussed earlier the "First Aid" that was applied on 7/7 was sloppy. That the dismal bandage wrapping is supposed to be from an intense terrorism act. But as a general rule. Adult people take more care wrapping gauze bandages. Especially when wrapping around sensitive facial features such as eyes, temple, scalp.

The fake Realism trophy for the most careless first aid. Of the year... goes here

Please hold applause?
The Real Realism Trophy Goes to none other than Timothymurphy for this masterpiece.
One does wonder? which is faster? Timothy’s intuitive to question Eriko Sugita or was it
Eriko Sugita’s quick decision to delete “HER” professional “shooter” credentials off FB? If there wasn't anything suss here why didn't she just leave it? :lol:

cheers
Realism.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

The indignity of being rescued by Norman Wisdom must have been the coup-d'grace for this poor victim! And yes it does appear that he's in both photos!

Tim, my better half is a Facefook user and has just informed me that Eriko Sugita has made their "Wall" private, if you look at the pics you will see a Wall page Tab page missing from beside the "Info"page tab! Hardly the actions of a person who takes historically important photographs! Pwned - I hasten to add!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Realism911 4 Jun 16 2010, 09:07 PM wrote:
"Es agua con gas o sin gas"? My Spanish is rusty so bare with me... "It is water with gas or without gas"?
Realism,

I'm enjoying your sharpening sense of humor...This is the way we should go about our research (into the fetid hoaxes of our times) in order to make it progress - and not get bogged down by the stench of it all.

However, talking about stench: I think I owe you all an explanation about my own attempts at humor with the Madrid images. You see, most Spaniards prefer to drink water "sin gas"(without bubbles/unfizzy). That's to keep their bowels from farting too often. It is a well-known thing here in Europe.

Now, the wounded guy in the picture with the scissor-cut pants looks like he's asking for that water bottle held by the bald guy. Then, we see the wounded guy from behind - with some dreadfully ripped trousers. That's why I made the caption: "I'm done with chili con carne"(which is a notably explosive gas-generating dish).

Just to make myself clear.
http://www.septemberclues.org
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I can't see his reply currying much favour! Never mind ;-)
timothymurphy

brianv 4 Jun 16 2010, 10:11 PM wrote:

Tim, my better half is a Facefook user and has just informed me that Eriko Sugita has made their "Wall" private, if you look at the pics you will see a Wall page Tab page missing from beside the "Info"page tab! Hardly the actions of a person who takes historically important photographs!
lol.
So she has!
i'm not really au fait with facebook myself and never took a look at the infamous "wall".

Edit:
Realism,
thanks for the trophy. On reflection it could actually be the greatest honour i have received all year.
Hope i wasn't being a dick when i responded to your bandaged man post - because of you attention was drawn to eriko sugita who has turned out to be pretty interesting to me.
I just really don't like J7 though!
Realism911

Unread post by Realism911 »

simonshack
This is the way we should go about our research
Oh for sure Simon, your guy’s sense of humor is what helped make all of this bareable for me to get into this research myself. While we are on the same ‘way we research' page here, another point I have leant from you and others and is 'manners.' Being polite when explaining these things to people just really hits home with newbys that are curious about this research... For instance just yesterday I emailed the "Honor the vicsim video” to someone that was curious about my CNN iReport. And the first reaction I got was
" Don't piss on the 9/11 graves to me."
I merely just took my time to reply to that person in a polite fashion explaining how easy it is to spot Photoshop on the 9/11 memorial sites. And how there is easily lot's of proof of this and provided the link for the Memorial Scams in Sep Clues. The person seemed to be a bit blown away by this and they replied shortly with a bit of a back flip here...
"I’m very annoyed with people that are making money out of 9/11 really."
manners and a sense of humor really do go far in this research.

simonshack
"I'm done with chili con carne"(which is a notably explosive fart-generating dish).
However, talking about stench: I think I owe you all an explanation about my own attempts at humor with the Madrid images. You see, most Spaniards prefer to drink water "sin gas"(without bubbles/unfizzy). That's to keep their bowels from farting too often. It is a well-known thing here in Europe.
ha-ha yes I have a Indian Pappadum restaurant up the road from me and I recall a curry dish named "Spicy Goan Prawn Curry" that has the totally same effect as the chili con carn. Hey by the way did you check out Eriko’s FB profile photo? Looks like old santy is real after all. :lol: Just Eriko having Santa as a Profile pic just seems to say she is "ser falsificaci?n."

brianv
The indignity of being rescued by Norman Wisdom?
I know poor guy hey!!! Just after surviving a bomb blast and just when he thought it was safe... this actor pulls up..
"AIRE U AIIGHT E'RE CHAP??, E'RE LET ME ELP YOU UP ! "

Timothymurphy
Hope i wasn't being a dick when i responded to your bandaged man post
Of course you weren’t Tim. I shouldn’t have relied on J7 at all. (I’m glad what I did show did lead us to Eriko... let’s just keep progressing and keep it locked on) The real point I was trying to push out was where exactly the bandaged guy was on 7/7. Do you believe in real victims on 7/7 Tim? What do you think of Daniel Obachike's (supposed bus 30 survivor) encounter with the bandaged man? He claims that after bus 30 blew up he walked of the bottom level of the double decker (where he said was sitting) and 45 seconds after... he stumbled across the bandaged man. And he was pre bandaged.
Do you think he is fibbing about his account of the bandage man?

I know it's crap quality but Here is his alleged photo of Daniel just after the Bus 30 blew up.

Cheers
Realism :ph43r: