Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
warriorhun

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear All,

Poor Jackie Storrer in my last posted picture about Jared Loughner, the Arizona shooter, on the Tucson festival of books:
The elbow of her hand in which she holds the cigarette casts the most outrageous shadow.
All I can think of some crazy doctor cut it so the result is an even line.
I would not be in her place for sure...
warriorhun

Dear All,
I meant this picture in my previous post. (But where is my original picture post? I hope just a new page came up, and that post was not lost. I repeat the picture here for good measure.)
Shadow of Jared Loughner (or lack of body shadow) and elbow shadow of woman in foreground, to your noble attentions.
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

http://www.newsweek.com/2011/01/10/jare ... state.html

"In examining Loughner’s list of favorite books, which includes Orwell and Mein Kampf, the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Potok notes that an anti-government thread runs through all those works."

He's like a Muslim, america.
warriorhun

Dear Roybean,

They claim young Jared "Shadowless in Sun" Loughner to be jewish.
He is only like a muslim as in semite/semite, if he really exists.
Reading the Mein Kampf does not make you shooter. I myself read it, fucking boring. 50 pages contain 1 sentence worth qouting only. The books of the lone gunmen is Salinger's Catcher in the Rye, everyone knows that.

This is media depth sounding folks. You know a ship, one man casts a lead to sound the depth of the sea? The story is the lead, media is the man casting, the sea is you. They are gauging reactions, to fine-tune for the main event. This story has a 9/11 angle, an anti-semitic angle (toned down later), an anti-gun angle. Gauging mass reactions, assessing possible future manipulation ways. I do not expect gun control law or internet hate/conspiracy-speech shutdown just yet based on this. But beware of the future and the men behind the curtain.
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

warriorhun wrote:Dear Roybean,

They are gauging reactions, to fine-tune for the main event. This story has a 9/11 angle, an anti-semitic angle (toned down later)

I think that was my point. The reason I looked it up was because my local news kept emphasizing only two books -- mein kampf being one of them.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Loughner on the left, Glenn Beck on the right. They look fairly similar to me - but I'm not good at detailed photo analysis. Any thoughts?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fbenario wrote: Any thoughts?
Hmm... If you look closely, you'll notice that Beck isn't bald. :P
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

If we assume that this whole event is staged (a safe assumption), it makes sense that they also chose the way they wanted the "shooter" to look.

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if "young Glenn Beck" was the look they were *ahem* shooting for.
Jared Lee Loughner is supposed to be a parody of anti-government 9-11 truther conspiracy theorists.

Maybe there's been a shift in policy to bombard the public with lower quality, more frequent and less elaborate psyops, maybe this is a dry run, or maybe this is the best they can do. IMHO they need some better talent. What kind of idiot comes up with "need to tone down harsh American political rhetoric" as the "broad theme to exploit"?

Perhaps they chickened out on the microwaved fish and birds stories (a prelude to Bluebeam) and decided to run with this crap as a Plan B.

---
Theme
"Pretend to shoot up a grocery store to request more moderate civil discourse in political debate"?

---

Target Audience
Right wingers? Left wingers? Average Joes? Grammarians?

---
Intended result

Gee, I guess I don't want to be like Jared Lee Loughner so now I'll tone down my rhetoric. Okaaaay.

----

Technical details

How did they handle the fact that everybody has a cell phone camera? They just pretend that cell phone cameras don't exist and release instead some throwaway footage of a uniformed leprechaun in a grocery store parking lot.
---

Review

A very poor showing. I give it 1/2 star, but only for killing the September 11, 2001 baby and for having the miracle Congresswoman sleeping with astronauts. The rest of this operation is too dull to hold anyone's attention.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fred wrote:
A very poor showing. I give it 1/2 star, but only for killing the September 11, 2001 baby and for having the miracle Congresswoman sleeping with astronauts. The rest of this operation is too dull to hold anyone's attention.
I fully agree, Fred my friend

yet I believe the service we all offer here on this forum (comprehensively exposing this umpteenth idiotic psyop in record time) should qualify for a government grant. Perhaps we should ask Obama to make a donation to septemberclues.org ? :lol:
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

I don't know, Simon. A grant from Obama might be tough. He's had his chance at the helm and look where the ship of state is heading.

Maybe we can convince Sarah Palin that exposing the fake media would give her campaign the grassroots support it needs to solidify her "anti-Establishment" credentials. If she wants to prove she's a maverick, promoting September Clues to her fan base would certainly shake things up a bit.

Khrushev lent his support to A Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich, maybe Sarah Palin will dare to go where Ron Paul fears to tread.

----

As for the military-media complex, It looks as if they've almost given up on the idea of "winning hearts and minds" and now they report on their failed psyop attempts as if they had succeeded.

I don't know how it is in your town, but I assure you that there is no raging debate going on here about "extreme rhetoric".

[All wishful musings of London's Guardian to the contrary, this op is a flop!]

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/ja ... a-shooting
[excerpts]
Apart from an initial message of condemnation, Palin has been unusually silent since the attack, while debate has raged in America about her role in the use of extreme rhetoric.

In an interview in March after her office had been vandalised, Giffords herself warned there would be "consequences" for depicting her district in the cross hairs of a gun.

After the shooting the Pima county sheriff, Clarence Dupnik, called for an end to "the anger, the hatred, the bigotry" in America.
The first woman president ought to be able to end the war. She just needs to expand her base beyond gun owners and moose hunters. If she really wants to ruffle some feathers she could try something like this:

Tired of Manufactured News? End the anger, the hatred, the bigotry, and the War on Terror. Just say no to Obama. Sarah Palin pledges to bring the troops back home and restore the Free Press. Only Sarah Palin will put the real 9/11 criminals behind bars. Watch September Clues.
Last edited by fred on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

This whole thing is giving me the creeps, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop...it does feel like a prelude to (or testing the 'waters' for) something bigger. <_<

According to Disney's ABC, here's an interview with the supposedly bereaved parents of the little Catholic 9/11 martyr (the day after!)
http://abcnews.go.com/US/giffords-tucso ... d=12578816

They had the audacity to claim this as Loughner's "mug shot" – ever seen the background painted out on a police mug shot before?

The slideshow with more shooped pics:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/slideshow/jare ... r-12583005

The whole story is so absurd, even someone I know who doesn't doubt every news story yet thought it didn't make sense that if he supposedly went to shoot Giffords that he'd only shoot at her once then fire the rest at non threatening bystanders (even psychos remain focused on their intended target).

I also find it bizarre (& possibly significant) that Giffords' husband Mark, the Navy Cpt NASA astronaut, has a twin brother astronaut, Scott (what a potential psyop asset that is, eh!)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_E._Kelly

Here's an interview with Scott & Mark Kelly from last September (but how would we ever know if they were really both in the studio at the same time...or, erm..if there are really two of them at all?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsn0rAMpFlI

What bugs me about these bloody ridiculous psyop charades, just like watching a master magician perform some reality-defying illusion, is knowing it's a trick but wishing I could figure out exactly how they did it all.

"Magic is the pretended performance of those things which cannot be done. The success of a magician's simulation of doing the impossible depends upon misleading the minds of his audiences. This, in the main, is done by adding, to a performance, details of which the spectators are unaware, and leaving out others which they believe you have not left out. In short a performance of magic is largely a demonstration of the universal reliability of certain facts of psychology."John Mulholland, The Art of Illusion, Charles Scribner & Sons, 1944

Don't suppose anyone's taking bets on Giffords having no visible scars from that magic bullet through her empty blond head. No? Didn't think so :lol:
warriorhun

Dear All,

I found a youtube video, which seems originally was run on FOX, about the "old lady who, after being shot, grabbed heroically the pistol clip of Jared" and thus saved lots and lots of 9 and 11 years old kiddies.
Here is the link. The video is a literal goldmine for fake imagery!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnHdGbdp ... r_embedded
Just one pictore to your noble attentions of the video (I hope this URL thing will help me produce a moment shot, just like Simon managed with Jared's lilac-haired classmate. Here it goes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... pDR8#t=60s
If I was not succesfull, watch the link, it is at 1:00.
Officer Pointer in the middle? Next to his left hand (non-pointing hand)there is a police car. Officers were in such haste that either they forgot to pump the tyre or it deformed en route, or-no, I suppose they won't fake a police car on a picture, now, would day?
Behind the pointing hand, the guy with pullover on shoulder? Either I am mistaken, but to me his shoulders seems deformed. Poor man.

Oh, I was so worried, but not anymore. Shoulderman is all right, in the middle of the following picture:

STUPID FUCKERS! Your teachers at Lohamah Psichlogit should be ashamed!
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Maat wrote:This whole thing is giving me the creeps, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop...it does feel like a prelude to (or testing the 'waters' for) something bigger. <_<
It certainly is creepy. If this is a "warm-up" then the second act will probably be very big.

Maat wrote: Don't suppose anyone's taking bets on Giffords having no visible scars from that magic bullet through her empty blond head. No? Didn't think so :lol:
I'd say 3 to 1 she pulls a Berlusconi and emerges looking ten years younger and announces her engagement to the astronaut twins (Gemini?) while one or the other of them is rescuing the planet or stuck in a space station.

I suppose the other options are that she dies and then comes back to life and announces that she's David Shayler. Or that she dies and then they attempt to pass all sorts of new security measures and gun-control legislation (but it doesn't seem like that's the direction they're going.)

I'm guessing that she miraculously recovers and then fails to replace Sarah Palin as the "female vice-presidential contender".

I believe the big operation that's supposedly been in planning forever is BLUEBEAM, which involves a fake threat to the entire planet (space aliens, comets, Rapture, whatever) which requires all the nations of the world to unite in order to fight. I really don't see Russia, China, India and Brazil being on board with something like that right now (let alone OPEC). I think they're afraid to try it because they can't make it work and they don't have a credible world leader or Messiah figure they can have as the new figure-head for Planet Earth. Obama isn't a good enough actor.

Maybe they'll over reach. I'm surprised that they made 9/11 work as well as it did, even though they're not able to "win" in Afghanistan, the Middle East and Central Asia. To try the big one now seems like they're really pushing their luck. I don't care how many dead birds fall from the skies or fish wash up on shore, I'm not buying into a fake alien attack right now.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Well fred you're certainly right in saying that this is a low-quality effort, my impression is that they are just pushing the limits to see what the public can swallow.

Let's not forget that 2011 is the 10th anniversary. I wouldn't be surprised if the perpetrators had set themselves some goals 10 years on, and maybe they have to catch up quick this year, bombing us with 9/11 references so that by september we are all in the right mood, for whatever step they have in mind us to take.

Among the many, there is one strange thing in the pictures I cannot take off my mind. Fire trucks.
There was no fire, why the bloody fire trucks?

nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

fbenario wrote:Image
Loughner on the left, Glenn Beck on the right. They look fairly similar to me - but I'm not good at detailed photo analysis. Any thoughts?
fbenario: you did a bit of morphing on the glenn beck picture, right? and then you posted in low quality without saying? Don't we have enough morphing to deal with?
or can you point us to the source of that specific picture of his? Do you have anything higher quality? It has a too smilar asymmetrical shadow in the eye orbits, and the mouth is virtually identical. I'd like to take a closer look.

Google says the original should rather look something like this (apologies for posting this horror):