Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
warriorhun

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear nonhocapito,

On the second google picture you posted, the green arrow is the front of the building where the pictures were situated? If this is not the case, please warn me.
Now, on the big picture we see one tree shadow behind firetruck, one in front of Sergeant Hightower. The one before Sergeant Hightower means one tree on the right, hidden. On the small picture, a tree is protruding. We are farer away, so that is not the hidden tree in the right, but a third one. We can not see its shadow because of the news description.
On the picture you attached, on the right side, we see clearly the protruding tree of the small picture. Its shadow is clearly the foremost shadow, the big one before the car's shadow. So just what is the shadow after the car?
Now, I can not match the above pictures with tree to tree with this map.
With this one, I can see the possibility of double shadow.
However, if you consider that the pictures were taken either three, or four trees away, and compare it with the distance covered by the photos, I say we can not match tree to shadow to distance on both of the maps.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear nonhocapito,

My tree-shadow counting theory seems a bit weak even for myself now as I read myself. As my mother tongue is not english, I am sure I did not express myself as well as I wanted.
But we will be hard oushed to match trees on the pictures to trees on the maps. Also to match distances on pictures and map. :huh:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Well, nonhocapito

The foreground tree in the picture you supplied is very much out of focus. As you can see by its shadow, it stands at roughly the same distance from the lens as the Sheriff's motorcycle. Something is very wrong here - since only the trees are out of focus in this wide-angle picture:

But I liked your point about the firetrucks: What on Earth are they doing there? As it is, there are more than one firetruck on the scene, as the ones below are not the same. So what are the odds for the Sheriff and his dog being portrayed (on the few available Tucson photos) walking around BOTH these different firetrucks? And what's the matter with the Sheriff's left forearm? :huh:

And - just to make sure - the two firetrucks ARE indeed two different ones:

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Sherrif Munchkin's arm? Thats the "Eraser" tool in Gimp by the looks of it!
Sloppy!
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

My "base case" is that the Congresswoman is not a sim but a willing live participant.

I suspect that the Obama Administration has control over this one. Their motivations might be as follows:

With the Congresswoman's NASA twin astronaut ties and Democratic moderate credentials, she's probably seen as a good way to counter all the failure Obama has been experiencing in Arizona. The locals apparently want to build a wall to keep out the Mexicans and they're dabbling with scary fringe political candidates like Sharon Angle instead of supporting the empty-headed blond moderates in the middle of the road.

The September 11 Catholic baby sim was probably always intended for future psyops (given her being one of only 50 babies born on 9/11/2001 to grace the pages of some silly book.)

The fact that this one seems hastily thrown together, or amateurish compared with 9/11 suggests to me that it's some idiotic domestic operation thought up by the clowns on the White House staff. It seems very partisan compared to the typical anti-Muslim psyops. The media seems to be pretending that the obvious message is that Sarah Palin and the Tea Party have been using violent political rhetoric, and that these are the "consequences" of their poorly chosen words.

I'd guess the shooter is a full-on sim, and the Congresswoman is just seeing this as an opportunity to enter politics on the national (or international) stage.

Had anyone outside of Arizona ever heard of Gabby Giffords until this "event" supposedly happened?
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Re Firemen at the scene:

Had this been an actual event, I think it's plausible that the fire department would show up. They tend to appear whenever anyone has been shot or someone has suffered a heart attack (in many areas the paramedics and ambulances are employed by the fire dept.) Had there been concerns about bombs going off or some sort of larger attack, it certainly would be prudent to have some fire trucks at the scene.

What I think is less likely is that the firemen, having learned of a shooting at a grocery store, had time to mount an American Flag on their bumper. (Or do they always fly flags from fire engines in Arizona.)

The American Flag on the fire engine certainly evokes 9/11. It practically screams photo-opportunity. What genius decided to delay rushing to the aid of the dying nine year old girl in order to make sure that they had a flag on the bumper?

"Hang on Bob, this is a big emergency. We expect TV cameras: before we leave let's go put a flag on our truck." Very curious.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Why are the license plate numbers on the official vehicles burned from the images? The red pickup truck and the covered truck next to it seem to have their license tags obscured.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

The number of American flags on the rears of firetrucks has skyrocketed. It's a Homeland Security-era , patriotic, 'give us our respect and our communications equipment and shut the hell up' kind of thing.

However, your analysis of the sloppiness of this job is nice. The SouthEastAsiaNews crew or whomever put this one together is apparently freelancing now - and not all clients work well with them or know what they want. "Make Muslims look bad, make Israel look sympathetic" is a pretty nice artistic concept. Not sure what they are going for with this one. Maybe Simon is right - "Joe Q. Public" must be made the enemy for some reason.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

fred wrote:My "base case" is that the Congresswoman is not a sim but a willing live participant.
It's interesting the political analysis you make, about this being possibly a partisan operation to help out Obama, I was thinking something similar but wasn't able to define it clearly. Although I am not sure there is more than one entity allowed to fake news, or rather there is one single fake-news-network, that supplies jobs of different qualities according to their priorities.

But the congresswoman in my opinion cannot be true! Her imagery is weak and simmy-like, but also: her being real would mean shocking her real family with grief, and also would require for her to do a lot of acting laying in bed, for days or weeks, maybe while they stand there crying! Or alternatively it would mean alert her closer relatives or friends of the conspiracy, which seems hazardous for such a relatively little event.
BUT there could be an actress, rather than a computerized being, if more parts in the story are written for her and she will not in fact die in a few days.
(Actually, if she dies, then maybe it is more possible for her to be real, and just pretending to die while acquiring a new identity. But this in my book equates to her being fake).

EDIT: About the political angles, also see how the "Judaical" always gets a prominent role one way or another when it comes to faked events, in this story too:
http://revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2 ... er-is.html
http://revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2 ... ghner.html
simonshack
Administrator

Sorry folks - am trying to psyop you all! :D
nonhocapito

simonshack wrote:The foreground tree in the picture you supplied is very much out of focus. As you can see by its shadow, it stands at roughly the same distance from the lens as the Sheriff's motorcycle. Something is very wrong here
I noticed how the focus is weird, Simon, and many other details. But still, here's what I'm thinking: if this location is real, and it exists in the world, forces must have been dispatched there in reality, to pretend that what was told on TV was in fact happening and to prevent people to hang around too close to the place.
SO, if forces were dispatched there, why not just taking pictures of them and use those pictures (obviously picking those that give out the right angle of the story)? Why going to the trouble of creating virtual imagery only to show some aftermath innocuous bloodless scene? It is not a super-natural situation like 9/11 or a the Madrid train bombing, after all.
Or is it just a method they have, to prepare everything in advance?
I'm not being rhetorical wondering these things as I don't really know the answers.
simonshack
Administrator

nonhocapito wrote: Or is it just a method they have, to prepare everything in advance?
I'm not being rhetorical asking these things as I don't really know the answers.
I don't pretend to have all the answers either, brother...
"Preparing everything in advance" is certainly their modus operandi. The problem is, they are not very mentally advanced! :P
Hoi, do you have such fancy firetrucks in Minnesota too?
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

@Nohocapito, I think it's important or useful to them to have complete control over the imagery so that they can manufacture whatever they need later on.

First of all, the parking lot looks pretty empty. I don't see many "regular people" on the scenes. One would expect a lot of chaos if everyone were fleeing a crazy gunman in a crowded grocery store. Wouldn't people be racing to their cars to get out of there quickly? I would think that there would be a bunch of people trying to flee, and quite a few people trying to rubberneck and see some blood. Whenever there's a car crash it causes people to slow down and look. You would expect a crowd to form outside the yellow tape trying to record the scene on their camera phones. We should have a bunch of "I was there" videos showing the carnage and the people rushing out of the store and into the parking lot.

I suppose they probably had the whole parking lot shut down for a special event and that if you went in to buy a loaf of bread and some milk that morning you were told that the store was only open to people invited by the Congresswoman.

They probably need a "computer simulated store and parking lot" so they can later release fake video of the chaos at the scene that never happened. Rather than hiring 100's of extras to flee in a crowd, they just "sim" the location.

How come we don't have the cashiers at this store selling their stories to all the tabloid media? Doesn't a $7 per hour store employee want to sell her first-hand account to the national media? I suspect all of the regulars were told they didn't need to be at work...
nonhocapito

fred wrote:@Nohocapito, I think it's important or useful to them to have complete control over the imagery so that they can manufacture whatever they need later on.

First of all, the parking lot looks pretty empty. I don't see many "regular people" on the scenes. One would expect a lot of chaos if everyone were fleeing a crazy gunman in a crowded grocery store. Wouldn't people be racing to their cars to get out of there quickly? I would think that there would be a bunch of people trying to flee, and quite a few people trying to rubberneck and see some blood. Whenever there's a car crash it causes people to slow down and look. You would expect a crowd to form outside the yellow tape trying to record the scene on their camera phones. We should have a bunch of "I was there" videos showing the carnage and the people rushing out of the store and into the parking lot.

I suppose they probably had the whole parking lot shut down for a special event and that if you went in to buy a loaf of bread and some milk that morning you were told that the store was only open to people invited by the Congresswoman.

They probably need a "computer simulated store and parking lot" so they can later release fake video of the chaos at the scene that never happened. Rather than hiring 100's of extras to flee in a crowd, they just "sim" the location.

How come we don't have the cashiers at this store selling their stories to all the tabloid media? Doesn't a $7 per hour store employee want to sell her first-hand account to the national media? I suspect all of the regulars were told they didn't need to be at work...
yes this of course makes sense. every now and then I need to slow down and question the approach, so thanks for the patient crash course.
regex
Banned

Unread post by regex »

simonshack wrote:
nonhocapito wrote: "Preparing everything in advance" is certainly their modus operandi. The problem is, they are not very mentally advanced! :P
Hoi, do you have such fancy firetrucks in Minnesota too?
Sorry if I didn't get this, but what's so wrong on those 2 pictures?

@fred:
According to you, there must be many people fleeing from the chaos and so on but I seriously have my doubts that these photographs have been taken during the action-part of the whole scenery.
Imagine some gunman running around there, would some people just walk around there as if nothing's going on?

A car crash btw is something different than this scene. A car crash is pretty much over and there's nothing you have to be afraid of (except some dirty pictures of bodies or whatever) but in this case you actually would have to be afraid. I wouldn't go there after all.

I agree, some perspectives and the whole scenery looks damn faked, I can't tell you why at this point but I'm already sitting some hours here now just checking the pictures.

Actually, the only thing I'm concentrating on atm are the white lines on the ground (dunno the english word) so you know where to park. They have some serious perspective disturbances there. Would be great if someone would check them since I don't really have a good eye for photoanalysing.

I hope to be able to post what I find strange a bit later today.