Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Unread post by simonshack »

regex wrote:
Sorry if I didn't get this, but what's so wrong on those 2 pictures?
Dear Regex,

It all depends on your understanding of reality - as brought to you by photography (or alleged such means).

And here's the rear view of another Arizona firetruck:
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Christian Science Monitor's "Staff Writer Peter Grier" explains: Every president gets a National Tragedy PSYOP to further his own agenda:

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/T ... r-in-chief

[excerpts]

President Obama on Wednesday travels to Tucson, Ariz., to shoulder a sad responsibility: serving as healer-in-chief of the United States.

* Gabrielle Giffords shooting: a leadership moment for Obama, Boehner
* Arizona shooting reverberates in Congress. Can it change the culture?

It is a responsibility that too many of his predecessors had to shoulder during their own terms. When assassins strike, or a space shuttle explodes, or terrorists attack the nation, voters look to the White House to honor the victims of the tragedy and to try to explain how strength can be drawn from grief.

Now it is Mr. Obama’s turn as he speaks Wednesday night from the city where a mass shooting left six dead, a congresswoman gravely injured, and the nation shaken.

Obama's mission is the same one that Bill Clinton had after the destruction of the federal building in Oklahoma City, or that George W. Bush had after 9/11. It is to transcend political differences and unify Americans.

The president himself on Monday acknowledged this, saying he hopes to ensure that “out of this tragedy, we can come together as a stronger nation.”
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

No mention of Columbine?

Telegraph comes up with familiar list of national tragedy psyops as Obama entourage descends upon slain Congresswoman's hospital bed

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... dside.html

As for Obama, recent history recalls George W. Bush with a bullhorn amid the rubble of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attack; Bill Clinton's leadership after the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995, and Ronald Reagan's response to the explosion of the Space Shuttle Challenger in 1986, when he spoke about being "pained to the core."

For Obama, the most instructive lesson may be one from his own presidency.

He led the memorial at Fort Hood, trying to help a shaken nation cope with a mass shooting that left 13 people dead and more than two dozen wounded. He spent the first part of that speech naming the people who had been killed and describing how they spent their lives; he used the second half to remind everyone of American endurance and justice.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41043078/ns ... nd_courts/

Obama visits blond Jewish Congresswoman Giffords at her bedside; announces her imminent recovery; sits with twin NASA Irish-American skinhead astronaut- husband; conducts pep rally. Crowds cheer rhetoric as saintly September 11 Propaganda Baby [9-year old Philantropist, Student government leader, budding political scientist, and simulated victim Christine Green] splashes around in mud-puddles heaven.

Exceprts:
[Obama's mock eulogy was] frequently interrupted by applause and cheers from the audience.

In an electrifying moment, Obama revealed that Giffords, who was shot in the head, had opened her eyes for the first time. Obama and first lady Michelle Obama and visited the wounded lawmaker in her room, and he said that shortly after they left: "Gabby opened her eyes, so I can tell you: She knows we are here, she knows we love her, and she knows that we are rooting for her...."

Obama's speech, by turns somber and hopeful, at times took on the tone of an exuberant pep rally as he heralded the men who wrestled the gunman to the ground, the woman who grabbed the shooter's ammunition, the doctors and nurses who treated the injured, the intern who rushed to Giffords' aid. The crowd erupted in multiple standing ovations as each was singled out for praise. The president ended up speaking for more than half an hour, doubling the expected length of his comments.

and, finally, 9-year-old Christina Taylor Green.

Obama said that Christina "showed an appreciation for life uncommon for a girl her age, and would remind her mother, "We are so blessed. We have the best life." And she'd pay those blessings back by participating in a charity that helped children who were less fortunate."

Christina had just been elected to the student council at her elementary school and had an emerging interest in public service.

"I want us to live up to her expectations. I want our democracy to be as good as she imagined it," Obama said. The little girl was born on Sept. 11, 2001, and had been featured in a book about 50 babies born that day. The inscriptions near her photo spoke of wishes for a happy child's life, including splashing in puddles.

Said Obama: "If there are rain puddles in heaven, Christina is jumping in them today."

An estimated 13,000 people crowded into the basketball arena at the McKale Memorial Center for the ceremony, hugging and consoling each other before it began. People cheered when survivors or families of the victims arrived. Another 13,000 who could not be accommodated inside instead watched the service on television at Arizona Stadium.

Among the people attending the ceremony were Sen. John McCain, former Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor, and other local and national figures.
Story: Arizona shooting victims

Daniel Hernandez, a 20-year-old intern on Giffords' staff, was honored as a hero for his actions after the attack credited with possibly saving Giffords' life. Hernandez rejected the hero tag, instead recognizing emergency workers who rushed to help victims.

Afterward, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, former governor of Arizona, and Attorney General Eric Holder read from the Bible.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear redex,

The firetrucks in the following picture is not just random Arizona firetrucks, they are parking on exactly the same spot, so they are the same firetruck. You may say, but it is only that they opened its back. To which, grudgingly, I have to admit you would have a point.
But, if you check the cars parking in front of firetruck, you will discover at least two are missing from one picture. I thought the area was cordoned off. There is no movement allowed on a crime scene till it is over I think. You can not leave the cordoned-off area or move around in it at your leisure.
warriorhun

Dear redex,

Sorry, my mistake. on the left is Ladder 33, on the right it is Ladder 32.
Ignore my thoughts on missing cars.Image
warriorhun

Dear All,

I meant Engine 33 on the left and Engine 32 on the right, as on E33 and E32 written on them.
There is one thing which hinders the photo analysis, is that when I am writing a comment, below I can scroll the previous posts, and the pictures attached are wider sometimes on the right and sometimes on the left. After I post comment, the width of the photos is smaller, as if a centimeter or two was cut from the left or the right. Like my claim on the tree-shadow topic that we see the tree clearly in front of car's shadow, and after post we can not see the tree clearly and the car is nowhere.

Now as to the speculation of psyops WHY?
It has nothing to do with gun control or antisemite/hate-speech internet control. It just downed on me after I heard Hillary Clinton fell in front of newsmen.
Ok, here is the deal. You have now a half-black, half-jewish president, Obama. (I know, I know. But I am Eastern European, no love is lost between my people and "them". Not trying to stir up nothing with my comment, but still, did you think Obama was chosen on the ground of his "blackness"? :P ) Having a "black" presitent first took precedent over having a woman president first.
But now is the women's turn, the psyops was to turn the searchlight on women politicians!
Expect Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton run for presidentsy! Sarah Palin's radical speech already caused a mass shooting in Arizona! And a woman senator was shot with gun! A WOMAN senator! And Sarah is pro-gun!
Today Hillary fell in front of newsmen! Can you feel symphatetic towards the embarrasment now she feels? If you had to vote today between them, which one would you choose? The inciter of mass murder or the poor, symphatetic, embarrassed lady?
Folks, your next president will be a woman, namely Hillary Clinton.
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

Obama visits blond Jewish Congresswoman Giffords at her bedside;

[...] Yep

so what is Palin's role again?

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... 5967.story
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

fred wrote:My "base case" is that the Congresswoman is not a sim but a willing live participant.

I suspect that the Obama Administration has control over this one. Their motivations might be as follows:

With the Congresswoman's NASA twin astronaut ties and Democratic moderate credentials, she's probably seen as a good way to counter all the failure Obama has been experiencing in Arizona. The locals apparently want to build a wall to keep out the Mexicans and they're dabbling with scary fringe political candidates like Sharon Angle instead of supporting the empty-headed blond moderates in the middle of the road.

The September 11 Catholic baby sim was probably always intended for future psyops (given her being one of only 50 babies born on 9/11/2001 to grace the pages of some silly book.)

The fact that this one seems hastily thrown together, or amateurish compared with 9/11 suggests to me that it's some idiotic domestic operation thought up by the clowns on the White House staff. It seems very partisan compared to the typical anti-Muslim psyops. The media seems to be pretending that the obvious message is that Sarah Palin and the Tea Party have been using violent political rhetoric, and that these are the "consequences" of their poorly chosen words.

I'd guess the shooter is a full-on sim, and the Congresswoman is just seeing this as an opportunity to enter politics on the national (or international) stage.

geez, you must've read some of this agenda outline!
http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and- ... residency/

"Common Sense" Gun Control, political rhetoric (cross-hair symbols), need
for more federal bench judges, state and federal mental health budgets....
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

I suppose the other options are that she dies and then comes back to life and announces that she's David Shayler. Or that she dies and then they attempt to pass all sorts of new security measures and gun-control legislation
she's definitely more influential alive, which is why Gabby's making a miraculous comeback!!!
(but it doesn't seem like that's the direction they're going.)
What makes you think that?
Barack Obama on Gun Control
http://www.ontheissues.org/domestic/bar ... ontrol.htm

:D
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Perhaps when Gabby comes back she will become an impassioned champion of strict gun control legislation with "Christina's Law" or something. The initial coverage seemed to be light on the gun control issue, and heavy on the "political rhetoric causing violence" angle.

Of course, there may be a little more sophistication behind this operation than meets the eye, so perhaps the plan was always to have the initial commentary focus on the ridiculous idea that having Sarah Palin talking about "targeting" particular congressional districts was somehow sinister, and set off the sim-lunatic (through grammar-based mind control?).

Maybe they intended for that "violent political rhetoric" message to fall flat, and they want the public to independently arrive at the conclusion that we need more security, more mental health clinics, and new laws to make it harder for any crazy person to buy a gun.

So perhaps the plan was to "blame Sarah Palin", which is just kind of silly, and then after Giffords returns to become an unimpeachable heroine, she promotes un-American gun control legislation that guts the 2nd Amendment. It is also interesting that they pretend the shooter was stopped by police who failed to search his car when he broke traffic laws on the way to the rampage. So I suspect they'll lobby for expanded police powers to search all vehicles during regular traffic stops.

Possible plotline:

1. Sim-Psycho villain (and white skinhead anti-government conspiracy buff) goes on rampage killing role-models

2. Press foolishly denounces "right-wingers" and "violent political rhetoric" [politics and free speech]

3. Pubic rejects initial explanation and concludes that "gun control" is overdue

4. Ethnic minorities offered as life-saving heroes to reactionary white racist Arizona population (Asian Afghan War veteran Dr Peter Rhee, Hispanic assistant to congresswoman]

5. Fake victim hero congresswoman emerges from coma to provide the moral of the story [expanded gun control and further erosion of protections against police searches]?

6. Giffords offered as candidate "first Jewish female US President" or running mate.

Hmm. Seems pretty weak as a standalone operation. Maybe the NASA husband will suddenly serve as a segue into something much bigger. With 10 years having passed since 9/11 we are about due for a "big one". This story isn't causing raging debate and shock-and-awe on anything approaching 9/11.

Either they've lost their nerve to conduct "big" operations, or this is just a warm-up pitch.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

As I understand Gabby was re-elected for 3rd time to Congress in 2010. Why would she make an open-air political meeting at a shopping centre in January 2011? I understand you arrange meetings prior the election, but after? Is that normal?

It seems Gabby is the owner of a workshop/biz at Tucson where you can buy/get installed new tyres for your car or just fix a puncture. It is probably very good biz with everybody just driving around (in circles?) at Tuscon all day long. Why didn't Gabby arrange her meeting at her tyre shop? Any ideas?

And how on Earth did she meet her cosmonaut, sorry astronaut, husband? At the Moon?
regex
Banned

Unread post by regex »

warriorhun wrote: The firetrucks in the following picture is not just random Arizona firetrucks, they are parking on exactly the same spot, so they are the same firetruck. You may say, but it is only that they opened its back. To which, grudgingly, I have to admit you would have a point.

Well, I find it kinda strange that 2 firetrucks stand on the same spot. It took me quite a while to even realize that those 2 were different!

It's weird since the trucks are in the same perspective.
warriorhun

Dear All

This picture is curtesy of AP Photos/Arizona Daily Star/Dean Knuth, from the site eastwalleytribune.com:

This picture is curtesy of EPA/Gary M. Williams, from the site index.hu (who received it from MTI):

Folks, we should be making money out of this. This was a non-event, a media fakery, a psyops. If you ever wonder what really did or did not happen, start with the above news agencies and journalists listed.

I want to thank simon for making me realise that in an information age and information-based society, the jewish (feel free to moderate me) MSM involves no information sharing process whatsoever.
I want to thank nonhocapito for showing me the subtle skill of how to attach pictures.
I want to thank to Gary M. Williams from EPA, and Dean Knuth from AP Photos, for fucking up big time.
Especial thank you to the triggerer of my research, who have given me the capsule to escape from the Matrix, the one who prompted me to follow the rabbit down the hole: LITTLE K9 GUY, thank you very much!!!
B)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

One thing is for sure.

This Arizona shooting will be remembered for its dramatic pictures portraying the dramatic and murderous event claiming 6 people and wounding 14. The mighty, everready Media Machine produced, as always, graphic and breathtaking pictures of this dramatic event - just as if we were there - valiantly upholding its unwritten charter of informing the public, at whatever cost and peril to their fearless reporters and photographers :

The images of this Sheriff and his dog symbolize the unflinching readiness of our police forces to protect the citizens from deranged criminals - as well as lawless people driving cars without numberplates.