Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
nonhocapito

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Unread post by nonhocapito »

this picture belongs to a very interesting flickr set.

it includes a series on the Gabrielle Giffords Get Well Memorial (emetic warning)
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear All,

sorry but I feel my last post was so important that I have to carry it over to page 8! (Warn me if I should not do such things, but, well, I wanted all of you to see it first as everybody used to read the last comment first. At least I do.)
Here it is:

Dear nonhocapito,

I guees there always comes a time, when the teacher has to release the pupil into the big bad world, to learn the finer points of their trade by themselves. This moment arrived in our case, too. But for your great help, I owe you a couple of beers at my favourite pub, should you ever visit Budapest, Hungary.
I will start to check out the Photoshop program, but I can do it only on weekends mainly, so it will be a time till I learn it.
But I will not fuck about referencing the previous pictures, there is no need. Courtesy to the link provided by the last poster brianv, I have now two excellent photographs which clearly shows the media fakery.

Master, if I am not asking too much, if my claim of fakery of both pictures convinces you, would you please photoshop these posters on same size next to each other, so it will be more evident what we are talking about? You know what, let it not be just a couple of beers, it will be all the beer we wish to drink!

So, the evaluation of the pictures: both are the same scene, same place...kind of. There is Engine E33 Firetruck in the middle, it did not move, neither did the clearly identifyable parking cars.
So far so good. I detect some serious tree problems on both left and right of the pictures, but this is just extra.
CHECK OUT THE FUCKING SAFEWAY BUILDING IN THE BACKGROUND!!!
Special attention on the triangle-shaped roof, the columns of the front porch, that kind of shit!
And please, do not come up with angles: I do know, a bit different angle, a few degree difference is there. But please do not try to tell me that the tree is covering the triangle-shaped roof, because both pictures were taken over the same sea level, so it should protrude WAAY over the top of the tree, and there is not even a hint of it on the background.

Is it convincing enough of media fakery?
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

This reminds me of those newspaper picture puzzles, 'Spot the Differences', only in these it's 'Spot the Differences from the Real World'. Simon beat me to posting the number plate white-outs, but here's a recap of a few of their worst shoop gaffes, in just one pic:

From stupid:

To stupidest:

With all these blatant blunders, from screwy shadows/angles, perspectives & 'Jurassic Park' trees to midgets & amputees wandering about "crime scenes", I can't help wondering:
Since not all the TV news producers, anchors, employees etc. could be 'in on it', don't any of them ever notice or question such fraudulent "photos" at all, or just as duped and/or follow orders like robots regardless? [rhetorical] This one was actually aired in a montage of (equally crappy) stills on a TV "news" program.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

nonhocapito wrote: this picture belongs to a very interesting flickr set.
But where did the alleged shooting take place so blood, &c, can be seen on ground? 6 deads and 14 wounded must have produced a lot of blood+ on ground! Any footage of that? People like to see blood! Any footage of victims on ground and/or victims being transported away? Most people carry cameras nowadays in their telephones so there must be plenty footage of blood around.
warriorhun

Dear All,

Heiwa said:
6 deads and 14 wounded must have produced a lot of blood+ on ground! Any footage of that? People like to see blood!
Yeah, and at least one picture of the woman, even in bandaged head.
This picture should convince us she is there getting better, holding hands with astronaut sim:

This newfound decency in bulvar media is really touching. They would not exploit a personal tragedy just to rake in a few dollars? A picture by a paparazzo on poor sim Giffords shot head, even in bandages, would reach millions and generate big money, but that is not an aim of the bulvar media, now, is it?
This newfound decency in the face of tragedy strongly reminds me of 9/11, when they said no matter what fucking big historical event they are "filming", they will not film "falling people" just the "horrified faces of crowd". Or Naudet when he enters tower and does not film people "burning alive".
These media guys are real soft people with tender hearts.
warriorhun

Dear All,

These flyers everywhere, handwritten, people writing how sorry they are for Giffords, plus the lots of candles and pictures.
Am I the only one whom it reminds of the 9/11 flyers psyops? The images are kind of similar but maybe I am imagining it...

And the lots and lots of people mourning everywhere on the pictures... I simply can not believe that much people giving a fuck, even if they assume the event is real. If a Hungarian politician was shot, with a 9 year old kiddie, I would be shocked, sure.
But sure as fuck I would not start to write a handwritten note about how sory I am, would not xerox the politician's picture, would not buy a candle, and I would not fuck about with this equipment in downtown during working hours.
The last time I cared enough to do anything was in 2006 when the ex-communist prime minister admitted literally they fucked up, and lied morning, evening and night, and assumed people will get over it. We did not, and Budapest was burning! WE SIEGED THE TV! :D Well, I was not there because next day I had to get up early to go to work, so that historical moment was lost forever for me :( .But I was definitely there on Deák tér on 23rd October 2006, suffered the police terror, rioting in a mask :rolleyes: , though I missed the starting up of the T34 tank by the rioters :P . See, this was a real event for which the masses will go to the streets.
But for a politician getting hurt? No way.
JamieK

Unread post by JamieK »

The parents of this little girl seem to be really bad actors:

http://www.videosurf.com/video/remember ... 1254453247

And is it me or is Christina the spitting image of a young Alisan Porter? She was the little girl in the 1991 movie Curly Sue with James Belushi.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

warriorhun wrote:Dear All,

sorry but I feel my last post was so important that I have to carry it over to page 8! (Warn me if I should not do such things, but, well, I wanted all of you to see it first as everybody used to read the last comment first. At least I do.)
Here it is:

Dear nonhocapito,

I guees there always comes a time, when the teacher has to release the pupil into the big bad world, to learn the finer points of their trade by themselves. This moment arrived in our case, too. But for your great help, I owe you a couple of beers at my favourite pub, should you ever visit Budapest, Hungary.
I will start to check out the Photoshop program, but I can do it only on weekends mainly, so it will be a time till I learn it.
But I will not fuck about referencing the previous pictures, there is no need. Courtesy to the link provided by the last poster brianv, I have now two excellent photographs which clearly shows the media fakery.

Master, if I am not asking too much, if my claim of fakery of both pictures convinces you, would you please photoshop these posters on same size next to each other, so it will be more evident what we are talking about? You know what, let it not be just a couple of beers, it will be all the beer we wish to drink!

So, the evaluation of the pictures: both are the same scene, same place...kind of. There is Engine E33 Firetruck in the middle, it did not move, neither did the clearly identifyable parking cars.
So far so good. I detect some serious tree problems on both left and right of the pictures, but this is just extra.
CHECK OUT THE FUCKING SAFEWAY BUILDING IN THE BACKGROUND!!!
Special attention on the triangle-shaped roof, the columns of the front porch, that kind of shit!
And please, do not come up with angles: I do know, a bit different angle, a few degree difference is there. But please do not try to tell me that the tree is covering the triangle-shaped roof, because both pictures were taken over the same sea level, so it should protrude WAAY over the top of the tree, and there is not even a hint of it on the background.

Is it convincing enough of media fakery?

Dear Warriorhun

Your analysis of the scene is flawed. I think this is becoming a big problem on here as people that have no knowledge of photography/perspective are attempting to critique something that is out of their skill set. This is not meant as a personal criticism, but more as a call of frustration, as such obviously erroneous posts are undermining the purpose of this forum. For your information, the safeway facade that you identify in shot 2 is behind the tree on the right in shot 1.

Simon & Maat have made the CORRECT observations with regards the license plates. I'm not really interested in much of this news fakery thread, as my interest lies in 9/11, but there is a danger that the best research on here will get buried among innaccurate claims.
nonhocapito

warriorhun wrote:Master, if I am not asking too much, if my claim of fakery of both pictures convinces you, would you please photoshop these posters on same size next to each other
First: If you call me "master" again I will for the first and only time exercise my admin "powers" on someone. SERIOUSLY.
Second, SmokingGun is right, you should be more patient and double check and question your claims.

Now, here's what I see in the scene. More details can certainly be gathered by other pictures with different angles, but it is tedious so maybe someone else will feel like doing it.

I imagined the roof 'A' to be at the edge of the first picture. You can tell by the tree just in front of it.

I imagined the truck 'C' to have moved closer to the building.

I indicated with a '?' the only shadow that should appear in the first picture but doesn't seem to.

The other possibly strange thing I can notice is how little it changes the angle by which we see motorbike 'D' (could be indication of photoshopped object).

My impression is that, even though it is possible and even probable that these picture are faked, the evidence in them isn't conclusive.
nonhocapito

JamieK wrote:The parents of this little girl seem to be really bad actors:

http://www.videosurf.com/video/remember ... 1254453247

And is it me or is Christina the spitting image of a young Alisan Porter? She was the little girl in the 1991 movie Curly Sue with James Belushi.

This is so stupid and insulting!! In what world 4 days after having lost a child in a murder spree, parents go in front of the TV, with their other child, talking about it?? How are we expected to believe this??

And hear at 1:02 "John Green" talk about the Fire Department of NY having sent the "9/11 flag" over!!

At 3:50 the father asks the child: "how are you doing buddy?" and: "I know you miss your sister but we gotta be strong". And the son: "OK." (looking down, ashamed by the lies).

Surreal. Who writes this crap??

And more obscenity from these alleged parents in this video:

"I think I wanna know... and I think a lot of people that know us and knew Christine-Taylor..."

I guess too many people among us (and especially in America) are living in a world of dreams, where absolutely unrealistic things can happen constantly. Which is tragic, and not comic, unfortunately.
warriorhun

Dear all,

I am ready for your criticism, convince me please, so in future, I will be better. I am a three-days-old researcher, all enthusiasm, no professional background. You have to wage war using the army you have, not the army you wish to have.

I understand there is a playing about with degrees of angles and distances.

Correct me freely and ruthlessly, I am not a little girl, I can take punishment if deserved, you can even swear at me if the situation demands. This thing is not about me. Heck, I am just a nickname in a forum, will take nothing negative that personally! (My finding and providing the of pictures of Little K9 Guy already busted the whole fucking fakery, so no way will I be discouraged to forum in future, too... :rolleyes:) And because Little K9 Guy already busted the fakery, probably I am just trying to over-achieve, so my flash continues for a longer time. Like, snorting up that extra line which you really-really do not need...

Dear nonhocapito,

I was just using the m-word as in a joke, but I forgot to add the smiley, something like this ;) to indicate that I am joking on myself for not knowing or figuring out relatively easy things. Nothing for you to take it personal...
nonhocapito

warriorhun wrote:I was just using the m-word as in a joke, but I forgot to add the smiley, something like this ;) to indicate that I am joking on myself for not knowing or figuring out relatively easy things. Nothing for you to take it personal...
not to worry, I was exaggerating for dramatic effect. :) I just don't like these sort of hierarchies based on nothing, like one guy being around before another. Anyway, it has been told to me in the past, and I'm telling you now: focus on the research, don't worry about the impression you make. And more importantly, no haste in making results.
repentantandy

Unread post by repentantandy »

You give them far too much credit.

(snip)

I believe Christina Green was about as real as Little Bo Peep.

(snip)

Were you the guy who voted Crazy Lone Gunman?
Most of your 9/11 postings Fred, both observational and speculative, have been among the sharpest and most plausible I've yet to read on the web.

Even if you aren't a "turned spook" (which you seem to be) you're a really bright and well-experienced dude, IMHO.

So.... why are you now slipping down this particular slope:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

The obvious photosloppery of the Tucson aftermath news-stills does little to prove last Saturday's Arizona psyop was a total simulation, populated exclusively by fictional characters.

Back in 2001 the 9/11 scam, as we know, was built on a high-tech, media-war-game scenario backstopped by years of scheming, scamming, bribing, threatening and sayanim-coercing.

The Tucson death pageant seems more of a combo-job, with a bizzare mix of MK Ultra biz, media control, and real people either playing parts or being fooled themselves.
warriorhun

Dear repentantandy,

you say:
So.... why are you now slipping down this particular slope:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

The obvious photosloppery of the Tucson aftermath news-stills does little to prove last Saturday's Arizona psyop was a total simulation, populated exclusively by fictional characters.

Back in 2001 the 9/11 scam, as we know, was built on a high-tech, media-war-game scenario backstopped by years of scheming, scamming, bribing, threatening and sayanim-coercing.

The Tucson death pageant seems more of a combo-job, with a bizzare mix of MK Ultra biz, media control, and real people either playing parts or being fooled themselves.
Okay, here is a little white man logic:
The aftermath is not separate from the main event, it is part of the event. That part of the psyops which is the shooting itself from bullet one to bullet 16 is the least important part in the psyops.
Why photoshoppery of the aftermath means the whole thing is fake? Because simply THERE IS NO NEED TO ALTER/FAKE IMAGES OF ANY PART OF ANY REAL EVENT! I mean, what would be the point? What would be the benefit for the fakers? Nothing. Therefore: if we find just one, just a single little fakery and altering reality, like Little K9 Guy, on one single picture, that questions the authenticity of ALL images and pictures. Because there is no point in altering one photo in a thousand. What is the point? What is to gain from it? No reason to fake PART of an event, but there is reason in faking the WHOLE the event. Therefore if ONE image is fake, then ALL images are FAKE. Therefore we simply CAN NOT guess what really happened, sorry. What we KNOW for sure, is what we are being told what happened, what we are being shown what happened, is simply NOT TRUE.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Dear repentantandy,

I think this latest "psyop soap opera" is completely fictional and unconvincing compared to 9/11, but I'm sure that other people may have a different opinion. If you feel that this is an improvement over their previous efforts, that's your prerogative.

The people putting on the show may indeed be very bright, and perhaps they're conducting human sacrifices of little girls for some reason I don't understand.

You are right that there's always a risk of seeing what you expect to see.

Do you really think they need to kill a little girl to run this operation? Why?