Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
brianv

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Unread post by brianv »

dlomax wrote:What I don't understand is how not a single photograph of him has surfaced since his "arrest", except for those two curious mugshots. If you do a google search of his name, you can count the number of photographs of him on one hand. How is it that the media/press has not snapped at least ONE photograph or video of him say, going to court, leaving court, perhaps IN COURT? I regularly watch CNN and HLN, so I know how the tabloid media is: extremely aggressive and intrusive when it comes to high profile trials (I mean, look at the coverage of Casey Anthony, Conrad Murray, and Jerry Sandusky this past year). Hell, HLN sent their whole team to Pennsylvania just to cover Sandusky's arrest! So what's with the media blackout concerning Jared Loughner? After all HE SHOT A U.S. SENATOR! That's as high profile as it gets! It doesn't make any sense.
Police Identikit characters can't shoot shit!
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

dlomax wrote:What I don't understand is how not a single photograph of him has surfaced since his "arrest", except for those two curious mugshots. If you do a google search of his name, you can count the number of photographs of him on one hand. How is it that the media/press has not snapped at least ONE photograph or video of him say, going to court, leaving court, perhaps IN COURT? I regularly watch CNN and HLN, so I know how the tabloid media is: extremely aggressive and intrusive when it comes to high profile trials (I mean, look at the coverage of Casey Anthony, Conrad Murray, and Jerry Sandusky this past year). Hell, HLN sent their whole team to Pennsylvania just to cover Sandusky's arrest! So what's with the media blackout concerning Jared Loughner? After all HE SHOT A U.S. SENATOR! That's as high profile as it gets! It doesn't make any sense.
He wasn't there? :rolleyes: to attack a member of congress!
lux

Unread post by lux »

People who don't exist who killed people who don't exist with bullets that never existed are hard to photograph.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

whatsgoingon wrote:The perps know that any gun rights advocate realizes that the shooter is a total fake, and they are calculating their ability to make those advocates flaming red mad by not releasing photos of the guy. It is kind of like the elite flipping their middle finger at gun rights advocates.
That's a pretty interesting take. As someone naturally allergic to guns (I guess due to my arguably overly-safe-and-peaceful Scandinavian upbringing), I have come to think of - and rethink of - just how the relatively young country of North America was founded/established. Just imagine the scene: a horde of immigrants invading a vast new lebensraum - and killing all the native inhabitants with their superior fire power, then grabbing lots of looted land parcels for themselves - having to defend them with guns.

Now of course the top brass of these avid immigrants (a.k.a. the "Founding Fathers" of USA) would try to limit the availability of guns to the common people. To be sure, back in the old Far West times (if we believe the way Hollywood portrays it) everyone had easy access to guns. The first concern of the power-mad jerks who eventually took control of North America would surely have been to...uh...disarm the people!

"Hey" - you might sneer - "what an acute discovery, Simon!"

Sorry if it took me such a long time to consider this facet of the gun-control issue. I am probably a Natural-Born-Dupe! :P
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

simonshack wrote: ...back in the old (Wild) West times (if we believe the way Hollywood portrays it) everyone had easy access to guns. The first concern of the power-mad jerks who eventually took control of North America would surely have been to...uh...disarm the people!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twgTAog1Lrg
;)
maggie

Unread post by maggie »

This is such a bizarre mainstream news report. I can't technically pinpoint the fabrications in it, but they must be there because the whole event was a sham, and the people in the little video have to be vicsims.
< http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/ ... t-to-vomit >

lux

Unread post by lux »

^ Well, there's one quote in that article I agree with:
"Every time I see them on TV... it makes me want to vomit."
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Arrggghhh...
Just lost my post as i sent, then got put back to login...
Anyway, the gist of what I wanted to post was this:
Post-'shooting' GG wears a lot of red clothing which to my mind brings up all sorts of connotations ie red-shooting-blood-recovery etc and would seemingly go on to reinforce what she has underwent without having to constantly refer back to it.
Pre-'shooting' she seemed to wear a lot of woollen/tweedy clothing giving that her a homely/rustic charm.
Another thing is that she always comes across as so 'cute' and I am sure that will be manipulated to its fullest should the time be right.
Who knows, as she has had a brain 'injury' we may well get to hear about the epiphany she has already had or is about to undergo [Eli Stone style?].
I dare say TPTB hope there is some mileage in this one.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

I went to the Giffords official website specifically to look for information on representation of her district while she is "recovering from a bullet through her skull". I could find anything that said how this was being handled or if it was. The net effect of it was to give the impression that she is irrelevant and her inability to perform her duties is of no consequence.

So if the politicians are as important as they want us to believe why is one's supposed absence for over half a term a seeming non-issue? And how can someone who is presumably brain damaged remain under consideration for re-election? The whole thing is so freakin' perverse.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Has it been noted that Giffords is related to Gwyneth Paltrow?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4259289/bio
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

lux wrote:Has it been noted that Giffords is related to Gwyneth Paltrow?
Boy, is that a relationship I would never have predicted. What the hell would be the odds against that fact occurring?
BNSF9647

Unread post by BNSF9647 »

And now comes the time for Gabby "Simulation" Giffords to resign, Check out the article!

http://news.yahoo.com/rep-giffords-resi ... 09276.html
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

BNSF9647 wrote:And now comes the time for Gabby "Simulation" Giffords to resign, Check out the article!

http://news.yahoo.com/rep-giffords-resi ... 09276.html
Thanks for the link, BNSF9647.

The photo slideshow in that article... Image

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/rep-gabrie ... slideshow/

The Madam Tussauds version? Image

"Now that I don't use my other hand so much, of course it becomes of a colder color tone, duh!" Image

"What do you mean the photoshoppers are projecting their codependence issues onto us? What do you mean we don't exist? I mean, take a look at us, we're always really close. We're loving, caring humans, ergo we exist!"
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAetv47b-Eg

I fuckin love her.