Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
warriorhun

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear Zeron and all,

just to underline my previous comment:

Did anyone really believe that Obama's "white" mother was a rural Middle American, Christian WASP girl gone wild? Come on...

About Sarah Palin as the target of the Giffords psyops: did you hear her "Blood libel" speech? Now if you think the message was for the WASP masses, you are mistaken.
Her message translates: "What the fuck? Why are you doing this to me? Do not I have the israeli flag in my room? Did I spill the beans on 9/11? Even now I am trying to suck up to you! Why do I mention blood libel in my case? To associate with you, to show you I am on your side! I am not israel-firster, sometimes I try to see what is good to America, but I just love AIPAC and all of you! I really-really would be the most jew-friendly first woman president! Why are you doing this to me? Why? Why? Why?" :)
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

warriorhun wrote: But whoever gets elected as the first woman president, it will be not because of being a woman, but because of being jewish. Just like Obama, if you thought he got elected for being black, scratch the surface of his white mother ( communist/atheist whore mating with niggers back then, must be christian origin, yeah sure), Obama hisself thanking education to his jewish grandmother, well, then you will have another think coming...
Why do you waste space here with your OT racist obnoxious nonsense. Actually Obamas father was from Kenya that was a nice country before becoming a dictatorship slowly going down the drain. Still, I like Mombasa. Nice girls! Dangerous place though nowadays.
There is nothing wrong with a jewish grandmother. Or any grandmothers. Mine were great!
warriorhun

Dear Heiwa,

you say:
Why do you waste space here with your OT racist obnoxious nonsense. Actually Obamas father was from Kenya that was a nice country before becoming a dictatorship slowly going down the drain. Still, I like Mombasa. Nice girls! Dangerous place though nowadays.
There is nothing wrong with a jewish grandmother. Or any grandmothers. Mine were great!
I say:

1. As I said previously, if the admins or moderators want to delete any of my comments, because they feel it should be done for any reasons, they are free to do it anytime they wish-including this very comment.

1. Please tell me what OT is, the English like very much these short letterwords and think everybody knows what does it mean.
2. I am from Eastern-Europe, I have never bought into the PC, multikultural, race-mixing, jew-lover propaganda bullshit (provided by MSM, which is mainly owned by whom?) which is killing the world of our forefathers. I believe in free speach, and not in censored or self-censored speech. And OF COURSE I am racist, like all thinking men should be, thank you for that compliment. :D
3. I did not even mention the info that Obama's "kenyan" father may have been a Falasha jew, black jew from Ethiopia as immigrant to Kenya, that would have been too rich-but obviously that grandmother would have been happy that no outsider comes into the family.
5. Mombasa may be great, but those kikuyu kafirs cut their nice women, but let us respect their culture. And the place is most dangerous if you are white-I can not imagine why, as kafirs are immune to the evils of racism. And if you think Kenya was ever great, watch the film Africa Addio...

So, what I wanted to point out:
THAT I SPECULATE THAT WITH THE GIFFORDS PSY-OPS SARAH PALIN WAS TARGETED, AND THIS HAS A JEWISH ANGLE, TOO (both Giffords and Loughner are named as jews in MSM. I took it from there. What is the problem?

And I loved my white, Christian grandmother, my white, Christian grandfather, they were the coolest oldschool people.
warriorhun

Dear All,

To cut my speculation short, this is what I say:

1. My opinion is, the next US presidental race will be about electing the first woman president of US (the Hillary/Obama race last time was about first black or first woman Democrat candidate should run for US presidency).
The target of the Giffords media fakery psy-ops was Sarah Palin, one likely candidate, who will not be elected as first woman president ever because of the Giffords psyops effects on the American masses.
Where is the fault in my logic please point out, I am open for discussion: if anybody suspects any other motive behind the Giffords media fakery psyops, please share it with me by all means! Thank you.

2. My opinion is, all of Mainstream Media is in jewish hands, so they are by default an un-avoidable topic relating any kind of media fakery and altering reality psy-ops. This has nothing to do with my personal, very negative view of those people. If there is a fault in my logic, please point out to me, thank you.

That is all I wanted to conclude on the Arizona Giffords psy-ops.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

warriorhun wrote: If there is a fault in my logic, please point out to me, thank you.

That is all I wanted to conclude on the Arizona Giffords psy-ops.
Dear Warriorhun,

I cannot see much fault in your logic here. Yours are, I would say, rational and plausible speculations. Time will tell.
Zeron

Unread post by Zeron »

warriorhun wrote:Dear Zeron,

you say:
wonder what angle they're going for here <_<
I say (warning: speculation) that as last time Obama and Hillary was competing to be the Democratic candidate, so at the end a first black or a first woman president the USA should have. Now US had a black president Obama, so the next president should be a woman.
But not Sarah Palin, that is clear for now.
Maybe if Lucky Giffords "gets well", they will build her up and run her for presidental election. That would make AIPAC happy, too then.
But whoever gets elected as the first woman president, it will be not because of being a woman, but because of being jewish. Just like Obama, if you thought he got elected for being black, scratch the surface of his white mother ( communist/atheist whore mating with niggers back then, must be christian origin, yeah sure), Obama hisself thanking education to his jewish grandmother, well, then you will have another think coming...
Ok, but let me remind you that having Jewish heritage was never a prerequisite to becoming president. More important was that they all knew who was pulling the strings – and that they always knew to cater to their special interests. Obama was groomed for this current phase of the agenda, jewish or not. But maybe that is the direction now and that's why there's so much ingratiating and auditioning going on.
Zeron

Unread post by Zeron »

warriorhun wrote:Dear Heiwa,

you say:

So, what I wanted to point out:
THAT I SPECULATE THAT WITH THE GIFFORDS PSY-OPS SARAH PALIN WAS TARGETED, AND THIS HAS A JEWISH ANGLE, TOO (both Giffords and Loughner are named as jews in MSM. I took it from there. What is the problem?
Of course it does seem the most plausible angle, warriorhun, and maybe you're right, maybe Palin is thoughtless and ignorant enough to assume that using that term at this time (most likely written up by her speech writers, whose job it was perhaps, to seal her fate?) would automatically engender Jewish support. If that was her goal, it was an epic fail! given all the attention and condemnation she received from Jewish leaders, organizations, and the MSM. Then again, maybe she's a plant or volunteered at some point along the way to be a patsy whose role it is to incite and reinforce victimization of a people! I dunno. I mean just consider the sequence that led up to this. So perplexing are these PsyOps, huh? Still…it is a PsyOp.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

We can at least be sure of one thing - they are poor at communicating information. This is either deliberate or accidental.

I have the feeling that these people are not entirely insane but they actually intend to obscure truth for their own benefit.

However, without actually being them and being inside their heads, we will probably never understand how they justify to themselves their anti-social mission. We can philosophize about it - assume it's that they are full of fear, or hate or 'the dark side' or are 'imbalanced' but ultimately we cannot know.

We can simply assert our needs the best we are able and hope that one of them is willing to step off their high horse one day and explain themselves.

For now, all we are going to get are these psyops they pull out of their ass like it's the only trick they know. Demanding honesty doesn't make people more virtuous. It may just entertain them.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

ImageImage
ImageImage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MJCvHMt ... ature=fvwp
" You build a bridge to nowhere, & that nowhere... becomes somewhere. "
" ...So i said: ' a bridge to nowhere ? ' Thanks, but No Thanks ! "
Zeron

Unread post by Zeron »

Undercover NYC Sting Nets Guns in Arizona
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ORGlpb_HfE

Obama Pushed To Address Gun Control
http://www.npr.org/2011/01/31/133381024 ... ol?ps=cprs
sparkoflife

Unread post by sparkoflife »

"On May 22, 2010, Congresswoman Giffords met with constituents one-on-one at the Safeway located at Duval Mine Road and La Canada in Green Valley, AZ."
This is not where the shooting happened.

The shooting happened at Oracle and Ina.
sparkoflife

Does anybody find this interesting ??

How similar, yet non-matching do these photos look ?? Almost looks like they are from the same moment in time just different angles.

If we dig deeper and find the source of these photos, panned out...

We find that one looks like this...

Here's daddy holding the photo for the news media to make us all understand, THIS PHOTO IS REAL - I SWEAR !!!

AND THEN FOR THE BIG CHERRY ON TOP...

Supposedly this is the same girl...

These do not look like the same person at all... Someone please tell me what is up here...

I honestly lean towards the fact that this girl was girl, she did exist, and this was some kind of deep, dark - masonic, satanic sacrifice, where this girl was conceived specifically for this kind of psyop event... However, why all the photoshop work ?? Why don't the photos released make sense ??

Can someone body please shed some light here ??

I am doing a video about this incident and don't really know how to end it based on these findings... Help me out guys.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

sparkoflife wrote:she did exist, and this was some kind of deep, dark - masonic, satanic sacrifice, where this girl was conceived specifically for this kind of psyop event
This is silly. Why would anyone go to the trouble to conceive a real human in order to fake its killing in a psyop many years later? Who could be bothered to do the hard work of raising a baby for no real purpose? Psyops don't need real humans to take place.
sparkoflife

well then how do you explain her nefarious relations to high level masonic types like Dallas Greene and Sophia Bush ??

Are her parents fake too ??

I think she existed...

I could be wrong, but I just have a feeling...
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

fbenario wrote:
sparkoflife wrote:she did exist, and this was some kind of deep, dark - masonic, satanic sacrifice, where this girl was conceived specifically for this kind of psyop event
This is silly. Why would anyone go to the trouble to conceive a real human in order to fake its killing in a psyop many years later? Who could be bothered to do the hard work of raising a baby for no real purpose? Psyops don't need real humans to take place.
Right. This goofy theory has already been proposed in this thread and no one has offered a reasonable explanation for the lack of photos, or even videos of this fake little girl - if she was in fact real. Seriously, if you're gonna birth a little Rosemary's baby for some future PSYOP, where are the fucking photos and video logs of evidence proving her existence? Ya know, her AT THE FUCKING PLATE SWINGING THE BAT, or practicing Ballet, etc... goddamned they are fucking lazy!

btw, which one of you made that little parody of Christina Green using Elton John's "Candle in the wind"? I didn't get a chance to DL it or even sub the account, but It has been removed - account closed! It seems it was never even linked here! What's up???