LONDON 7/7 FAKE TERROR

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
nonhocapito

Re: LONDON 7/7 FAKE TERROR

Unread post by nonhocapito »

pdgalles wrote:Okay, Cluesforum thinking caps on, let's go! :lol:
Thanks for the excursion, pdgalles, interesting hints. We'll probably soon need to have a separate thread for the London Olympics, only to document the number of fake threats that it will bring to the attention of the world.

But the Olympiads are obviously significant on many different levels, for "them" more than for us. The sheer idea of celebrating physical human excellence, separating the general public from those who 'excel' seems to me a strong tool of brainwashing and control. We are invited to sit and contemplate what life is all about: competition against each other, looked after by the powerful, subtle force of the state. To which the are no alternatives, the only alternative being, seemingly, to be a "terrorist" and to "hate". <_<
kansasinnovember

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by kansasinnovember »

I have to agree with you there reichstag fireman,why on earth would the "victims" of a bomb blast on a double decker hang around comparing bloody noses & dusting themselves down..when the normal reaction would be get as far away as possible,not knowing whether there was a 2nd "device" ready to go off...sorry guys you'll have to remain on the bus until a press photographer appears to captures that special moment.. :lol:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

reichstag fireman wrote:Hello. Yet another Brit. Unfortunately, a seriously ill one but at least on a good day, there's time to study things at greater depth.

To my chagrin, it was early October 2001 before the penny finally dropped that 9/11 was an Inside Job. The events of that day serving as the casus belli - the "catastrophic and catalyzing event" - the Reichstag Fire Incident - the military pretext - for imperialistic land and mineral grabs by the Anglo-American fascist financier oligarchy. Grabs which are ongoing more than a decade later.

Since 2001 it has been a long journey of discovery. For some years I was a believer in the bogus drone theory, courtesy of spooks "Jo Vialls" and Andreas von Buelow.

But then we got the Gladio-style London Transport Bombings of July 7 2005. The photoshots of that fake terror operation were pure bunkum. They immediately re-focussed the attention on the imagery itself. And the likelihood that there were no genuine victims. The whole thing was staged using the cover of a "terror training exercise".

Those photos from 7/7 are still etched in my mind. One image captured the impossibly localised blood-spattering to the door jambs of the British Medical Association in Tavistock Square, site of the alleged bus bombing.

A deeply symbolic image which served to incriminate "the Jews". According to tradition, splashing the Blood of Atonement about a doorway is an important custom of the Passover. The Blood ensures the Angel of Death will pass by the house. Exodus 12:7 and Hebrews 11:28

Must be the Jewish doctors wot done it then. Bang to rights. It says so in the Torah, after all!

The mysterious 'egg-cutter slicing' of the bus roof, also sounded the alarm bells.

Then there were those ridiculous images of stiff-upper-lipped bus bomb vicsims, captured casually walking down the bus aisle just seconds after the alleged blast. Dusting off their pinstriped suits as they did so. Such decorum has the English gent!

And then Simon and team opened up one of the most important windows in the Advent Calendar of 911 discovery - the image fakery. And thank you for that. Precious few of us have experience in identifying video and image fakery. For steering public opinion, imagery is so crucial to the criminal ruling class.

In comparison to 9/11 and 7/7, the other hoax-busting material on this forum is light entertainment. The faked lunar landings are a particular favourite, a fraud suitable for all ages, young and old alike. More recently, the "Breivik" fairytale must be drawing in the readers, hence the high shill factor for contributions there.

Anyway, whilst remaining a lurker, I do hope to contribute at some point to your amazing work :)
7/7 Slight Return

Cameraman is here!! "Bomb" just gone off, we see the smoke!! People's reactions around.

He runs about 50 yards towards the "bus" ?? Questionable in itself. How did he know that there were no more bombs? I was about 200 yards from an exploding car bomb some years back and I ran in the opposite direction - fuck that!
5 seconds Later. Lots of middle class white people in SUITS on top deck [not likely]. Some people trying to climb down off bus. Other people running away. None appear to be bleeding or badly injured. NO WINDOWS BROKEN IN THE BUILDING FEET AWAY, APPARENTLY.

The smoke from the explosion has cleared vey quickly. Nobody has been lacerated by flying glass. Where is the burning wreckage of the bus? We see car bombs in Iraq every day, twisted and burnt, people bleeding, bits of bodies scattered like a childs un-wanted toys.

The British police say the "Bomb" was 10 kilos. 10 kilos of what? Baking soda and Lemons?

Ingedients:

Take one arranged accident
Add 2 parts psyop

Stir in a a shit load of spin

(optional - (a) "the Israelis knew", (b)"we were running simulated exercises at the precise moment of the attacks", (c) Rudi Giulani was in town or Tom Ridge", (d) the financial angle "the markets or put options", "one or two AQ statements - or to taste" , (e) Larry Silverstein said "pull it!")

Bake in the oven [corp media] for 90 minutes at a low temperature ( due to 180 celcius being the new melting point of steel )

Serve luke warm to a frightened public on a bed of jingoism

Suitable for Vegetarians

http://letsrollforums.com/terrorist-att ... ght=London
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

whatsgoingon wrote: [...]
And thank you for having me reply. I've just spotted something that made me sit up!

I mentioned the "Green Crosses" in the Oslo/Utoya thread, and here we have another.

What is the significance?

I think I mentioned these guys before, but I don't know how it fits in, if at all. http://www.gcint.org/

Mikhail Gorbachev Founding President
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

nonhocapito wrote:
pdgalles wrote:Okay, Cluesforum thinking caps on, let's go! :lol:
Thanks for the excursion, pdgalles, interesting hints. We'll probably soon need to have a separate thread for the London Olympics, only to document the number of fake threats that it will bring to the attention of the world.

But the Olympiads are obviously significant on many different levels, for "them" more than for us. The sheer idea of celebrating physical human excellence, separating the general public from those who 'excel' seems to me a strong tool of brainwashing and control. We are invited to sit and contemplate what life is all about: competition against each other, looked after by the powerful, subtle force of the state. To which the are no alternatives, the only alternative being, seemingly, to be a "terrorist" and to "hate". <_<
Excellently put.

Then we see this marvelously free Greek life made subject to Rome, a civilization utterly devoid of fantasy and imagination in every sphere of law, military and political culture. Were they to speak from Knowledge and not from a lack of it, even those who love the Roman element in modern history would confess that neither in the sphere of science nor of art was Rome in any way original. When Rome conquered Greece politically and militarily, it acquired Greek art and science. Even if we think of the greatest poets of Rome, compared with the greatness of Greek art and poetry, they are nothing but imitators.

Rome, however, became great in quite another sphere, one in which the Greeks were not much interested. Because of the peculiar constitution of the Romans, they developed such forceful perceptions and feelings in the legal, political and military domain that they still continue to work in the present.

'Lecture - Inner Impulses of Evolution 1', Rudolf Steiner, Dornach, September 16, 1916.

Steiner hits the nail on the head for the ten millionth time.

Modern Rome is here. Modern Rome has stolen everything it has. Modern Rome is the Legal, political and military entity which surrounds us. Modern Rome needs a sheen of culture and greatness of Spirit to hide its murderous past and give it's slaves a sense of purpose; it will and can steal a beautiful baby from any pram. The Ancient Greek pram has been thoroughly pilfered.

Imitation. Theft. Greed. Lower Ego.

An Olympic thread sounds good. Lets gee up those noble spirits we are supposed to imitate before they compete and fiddle with their urine samples and enter the great arena to break each other's necks.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Terence.drew wrote: Modern Rome is here. Modern Rome has stolen everything it has. Modern Rome is the Legal, political and military entity which surrounds us. Modern Rome needs a sheen of culture and greatness of Spirit to hide its murderous past and give it's slaves a sense of purpose; it will and can steal a beautiful baby from any pram. The Ancient Greek pram has been thoroughly pilfered.

Hehe - well, viewed through this angle, isn't it tremendously ironic that I actually live in (the outskirts of) Rome?

Seriously now, can it really be said that modern Rome is at the center of this world (and of the world's woes) today? What about Washington D.C.? London? Tel Aviv? Are they not the current, "ancient Romes" of this planet - hosting the most destructive, greedy, rogue and depraved controllers of this world? Today, Rome counts for nothing. It's decadence - in the grand scheme of world control - has been completed, long ago...
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

simonshack wrote:
Terence.drew wrote: Modern Rome is here. Modern Rome has stolen everything it has. Modern Rome is the Legal, political and military entity which surrounds us. Modern Rome needs a sheen of culture and greatness of Spirit to hide its murderous past and give it's slaves a sense of purpose; it will and can steal a beautiful baby from any pram. The Ancient Greek pram has been thoroughly pilfered.

Hehe - well, viewed through this angle, isn't it tremendously ironic that I actually live in (the outskirts of) Rome?

Seriously now, can it really be said that modern Rome is at the center of this world (and of the world's woes) today? What about Washington D.C.? London? Tel Aviv? Are they not the current, "ancient Romes" of this planet - hosting the most destructive, greedy, rogue and depraved controllers of this world? Today, Rome counts for nothing. It's decadence - in the grand scheme of world control - has been completed, long ago...

Hehe, No I mean Modern Rome in the sense of the new Romans... The Pan Anglo Americana culture :P

Although I did hear that some vendors and restauranteurs in Rome do charge over the odds by adding in extra baskets of bread to the bills of unsuspecting idealistic Irish Men! The horror!

Italy. Beautiful Country at a crossroads. The Birth of the Renaissance from which emerged many of the more noble and higher strands in European Culture which continue to enrich us right up to now.
pdgalles

Unread post by pdgalles »

Reply moved here from my British Pathé thread:
reichstag fireman wrote:As for 7/7, since most credible researchers agree that the 7/7 victims were created, it stands to reason that there were no 7/7 perpetrators either. The infamous "Mohammad Sidique Khan", lead 7/7 bomber, and his band of evil henchmen, just didn't exist. They were no more than perpsims.

We were subjected to that very unconvincing "suicide video" of Khan. Recall Khan's threatening gestures at the camera. Yet studied closely and Khan's hand, which waves menacingly at the viewer, doesn't seem connected to the rest of his body.

His script is frankly pathetic, too. "I.... am a warrior for Islam!", he warns his audience.

From applying the insight acquired through Simon's expertise, that 7/7 "suicide video" looks very CGI'ed as well.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I take it you are referring to this video, which is terrible quality and has led you to view Khan as a computer-generated sim:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHXLaio8G3I

However, view this video and you will see he is a human actor: Farewell home video by Mohammad Sidique Khan

Just because the victims are computer-generated still images, doesn't mean actors didn't play the role of the "terrorists" in the home videos.

"See, I just get blamed for everything. It's all my fault." ^_^

Missed this one from last year: MI5 criticised for 'dreadful' photographs of 7/7 bombers

MI5 has been criticised by the coroner presiding over the 7/7 inquests for providing a potentially key supergrass with a poor quality photograph of one of the London suicide bombers when it possessed a clearer image.

[...]

The inquests heard that MI5 had two clear photographs of the men identified after the bombings as Khan and Tanweer. Yet early in 2004 it passed only a poorly cropped image of Tanweer, rendering him unrecognisable, to the US supergrass Mohammed Junaid Babar who might have been able to identify the future bomber.

Hallett described the badly cropped images of both men as "dreadful".

"I think one of my children could have done a better job of cropping out that photograph," Hugo Keith QC, the inquests' counsel, said. MI5 said better quality photographs were sent to Babar later on.
Hey, doesn't this explain the awful 9/11 vicsim photos? They were just mauled by inept intelligence operatives! :lol:

Watch from the 1:36:20 mark onwards; a fascinating mixture of exposé about the use of television to condition the public to fear Islamic terrorists prior to 7/7 and unquestioning acceptance of the reality of 7/7 itself, thus keeping those conspiracy waters muddied! :rolleyes:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFllLvhgYm8

"Top Off 3", ho, ho, ho. :rolleyes:

The TOPOFF 3 Full-Scale Exercise
The TOPOFF 3 Full Scale Exercise took place from April 4-8, 2005, and involved more than 10,000 participants representing more than 200 federal, state, local, tribal, private sector, and international agencies and organizations and volunteer groups.

[...]

Connecticut scenario: Simulated chemical attack in New London.

[...]

An internal Virtual News Network (VNN) and news website provided real-time reporting of the story like an actual TV network would. The mock media kept players up-to-date on unfolding events and enabled decision makers to face the challenge of dealing with the real world media.
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

pdgalles wrote: view this video and you will see he is a human actor: Farewell home video by Mohammad Sidique Khan (BBC News)

I don't seen any compelling proof of real-life actors playing the role of the "7/7 bombers".

The low video quality conveniently disguises any artifacts left by the fakery.

An absurdly small part of the perpsim's face is visible in much of the BBC footage.

A huge area is given over to obscuring the face of "the child'".

That and the heavy contrast between the perpsim's face and his sweater, provide convenient 'splicing boundaries' for composition fakery.

What persuades you that these "home videos" are genuine, insofar as you believe the "bombers" are played by real actors?
Just because the victims are computer-generated still images, doesn't mean actors didn't play the role of the "terrorists" in the home videos.
Playing Devil's Advocate with that theory:

If actors had been used, surely they would need eliminating afterwards, for the sake of simple expediency?

Isn't that the tenet of any 'actor theory'?

Rather than anguishing over the training of innocent actors for these fake terror roles in the knowledge that they would be murdered afterwards (and, here, we may as well lump together all "suicide bomber" videos) wouldn't it be easier and certainly less gruesome to use CGI to create fake "suicide" and "farewell" videos?
pdgalles

reichstag fireman wrote:What persuades you that these "home videos" are genuine, insofar as you believe the "bombers" are played by real actors?
pdgalles wrote:Just because the victims are computer-generated still images, doesn't mean actors didn't play the role of the "terrorists" in the home videos.
Playing Devil's Advocate with that theory:

If actors had been used, surely they would need eliminating afterwards, for the sake of simple expediency?

Isn't that the tenet of any 'actor theory'?
Did you watch the video once it zoomed out from the part you have screen capped? From the 1:14 mark.

If you believe the man in the video is CGI then what can I say?

No, I don't believe that actors need to be eliminated.

Edit: to add emphasis that all fake events contain actors* that come in, play their role, then disappear somewhere - I'll be damned if I know where and I couldn't care less. To imagine all the people being interviewed as having "survived" the tube/bus "attacks" on 7/7 need to then be eliminated is unnecessary. Same for the "bombers."

*e.g. 9/11 firefighters, Oslo teens, etc.

One more edit: The "Breivik" that is appearing in court is some sort of computer-generated facial overlay. The man in this video is not.
reichstag fireman

I've got to call you on this, pdgalles.

Your comments are deep into the territory of disinformation.

You have blurred two distinctly different acting roles:
  • acting as an eyewitness of the twin towers attack
  • acting as a suicide bomber in a home video.
By definition, the eyewitness survives the attack. He can be rolled out at any time to reinforce the propaganda.

The "suicide bomber" actor must be eliminated permanently. It's far too dangerous to let him live.

If the "7/7" bombers were played by actors, as you claim, and were not just CGI creations, exactly how do you arrange their disappearance without killing them all?
pdgalles wrote:I'll be damned if I know where and I couldn't care less.
That's not an answer!
pdgalles

reichstag fireman wrote:I've got to call you on this, pdgalles.

Your comments are deep into the territory of disinformation.
Yes, you've outed me, I was a disinfo agent all along. I'm surprised that no one else noticed based on my posting history here.
reichstag fireman

pdgalles wrote: Yes, you've outed me, I was a disinfo agent all along. I'm surprised that no one else noticed based on my posting history here.
I asked for an explanation about the fake "suicide videos". Rather than provide us with one, you hiss and writhe instead.

Now maybe if the question is posed again, someone with more credibility might tackle it..

We know that the victim lists for 9/11 and 7/7 were completely faked. There's every reason to suspect that the 'terrorists" were never real either.

It makes sense that the so-called perpetrators, like the victims, were the product of simulation. They were the vicsims, these are the perpsims.

To that end, fake "suicide videos" were produced. These videos bolster the fabricated fairytale of suicide bombers.

There are two ways in which those videos could be produced.

1) real actors play the terrorists, later to be "killed" in the fake attacks
2) computer generated imagery of the terrorists

Using method (1) is dangerous. The real actors must never be seen again. How is that arranged? They would need to be disappeared, permanently.

Method (2) is much safer and cleaner.

"pdgalles" claims that the CGI method of creating terrorists is absurd, but can't explain why.
"pdgalles" says that method (1) - the use of real actors playing the terrorists - is the only possibility.

"pdgalles" claims that the "suicide video" and the "farewell video" of 7/7 perpsim "Mohammad Siddique Khan" was made using genuine actors, rather than CGI.

Perhaps other posters with more credibility and competence could review the available footage of Khan the perpsim, and offer comment.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

For your eyes only... <_<

Source of above image from this ridiculous article: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/77 ... ims-179609