LONDON 7/7 FAKE TERROR

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Extremophile

Re: London 7/7 Fake Bombing

Unread post by Extremophile »

While I was turning some free digital pages of the final edition of "news of the world" I noticed this. The audacity they have :lol:
It's also worth mentioning I think that the announcement that news of the world would quit came on 7/7/2011, precisely 6 years after. And no mentioning of 7/7/2005 anywhere last thursday as far as i've seen... this NotW "news" completely blacked out everything else it seems.

fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

While I doubt any of the "facts" here are "accurate", it may actually be the case that, if the awareness spreads widely that false flags done by governments have included all sorts of entirely faked 'attacks', we may find that some folks on the 'inside' might actually be on our side, the side of truth and full disclosure and awareness.
Source of terror threat is in UK Government, says a police Principal Intelligence Analyst

He was told that he held beliefs that were ‘incompatible’ with his position. There was no allegation of any misconduct. In dismissing him, the Director of Finance said this: “It is a very sad occasion as you have done some excellent work for South Yorkshire Police and I have never been involved in a situation like today. Your beliefs are very sincere and you may be right, but it is I’m afraid incompatible at the moment with where we are.”

He took the matter to the South Yorkshire Police Authority Appeal’s Committee but his case was dismissed. He has since put the case into an Employment Tribunal where final hearings are scheduled to be held in early September 2011 in Sheffield. This will be a public event, and it is likely that South Yorkshire Police will feel embarrassed by the repercussions. This case has potentially far-reaching implications.

Tony Farrell gave an interview with Richard Hall on Sky TV released on July 8, 2011 (used as the main source for this article) and also that same day a 10-minute interview was broadcast on a Bristol local radio; synchronously enough, South Yorkshire’s Chief Constable announced his retirement on that same day 8th July – after nine years’ of service. Was this indicating some stress within the Force? The whole story focuses by odd coincidences upon anniversary-dates of the London bombings, over the last couple of years.

http://terroronthetube.co.uk/2011/07/09 ... e-analyst/
EDIT: On disinfo site 911blogger is this comment.
This article is largely based on an interview Farrell gave to richplanet.net: a major source of tv-fakery/space beams disinfo.
Do any of you know if "richplanet" has ever posted anything "real" about media fakery?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fbenario wrote: EDIT: On disinfo site 911blogger is this comment.
This article is largely based on an interview Farrell gave to richplanet.net: a major source of tv-fakery/space beams disinfo.
Do any of you know if "richplanet" has ever posted anything "real" about media fakery?
Dearest Fred Benario,

As a matter of fact, that sentence from 911 blogger describing richplanet.net is actually quite correct: Richard Hall and his 'richplanet' set up are just that: a source of tv-fakery/space beams (and UFO) disinfo - or more precisely, a phony info outlet posing as a 'cutting-edge truth channel' - designed to discredit by association any valid info plagiarized by this slightly comical, austere-looking Scotsman (who - I kid you not - claims to have worked with UK's Trident nuclear programme). http://www.richplanet.net/

In other words, Richard Hall is yet another 'jolly' character with the mission of making 'conspiracy theorists' look like kooks. You may remember his video (now removed, it seems - http://www.richplanet.net/911.php ) where he praised September Clues in its introduction - only to concoct a zany, convoluted theory around "the Ball" seen in NBC's Live 9/11 broadcast ( he somehow makes it up to a mysterious military/UFO/projectile - obviously in order to, once again, desperately try and to 'restore' the authenticity of the TV broadcasts...) . I had, of course, coined that name ("The Ball" - since it looks like a 'ball' of pixels) - but only for the purpose of giving it a handy, easy-to-remember 'nickname' for future discussions.

Here he is - in June of this year - still promoting Loose Change (at 3:00 into the video), David Shayler and other selected fellow clowns and jokers.
Richard Hall Introduction: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIMGvNBixTA
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

The UK Scum

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... rs-on.html

I draw your attention to curly hair!!
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

reel.deal wrote:
I 'gotta whole lotta love' for that illuminated angel-voice mixed-race blue-eyed black-chick goddess,
she can envoke my ritual any day... even if her mate did live in Alistair Crowley's old house...
;)
Leona is very easy on eye alright reel deal but I would say she is expensive to run ! Cobbled d kook aside in this video, souls and blah and whatever you are having yourself, both buses are cut in long rectangular strips that peel back.

The 13 umbrellas representing the 'innocent' victims at the end of the video ...ah such a sweet touch. The 'bomber' didn't get an umbrella.
simonshack
Administrator

:blink:

So am I, Terence, so am I. However, I have this to say:

Whoever still had doubts about the folks behind this shite are dreadfully demented and depraved (and thus fully capable of orchestrating the many scams we are exposing in this forum) should now be able to dispel any such doubts and start thinking of ways we normal human beings can do something about this disturbing state of affairs.
Mudkipz

Unread post by Mudkipz »

Meet Davinia Douglass:

You may remember her a little bit more like this:

Miraculous recovery, right?

Source for all of the above

I came across this article a while ago and figured I'd post it seeing as I didn't see it in this thread. if you haven't read the article it really is retarded.

As my girlfriend rather astutely pointed out a while ago, all she had was a chemical peel, below is an example of what a fresh chemical peel looks like:

source
scud

Unread post by scud »

That mask really pisses me off...the ‘iconic’ (Grrr...hate that word!) image of the whole sordid affair.
Brilliant observation by reel.deal » October 26th, 2010, 8:12 pm of its uncanny resemblance to Edvard Munch’s ‘Scream’ http://www.ibiblio.org/wm/paint/auth/mu ... scream.jpg ...boy, our little arse-wipe team of horror merchants really are so very, very clever and cultured are they not!

But what are we supposed to think of it? Is it a standard..pre-manufactured item; off the shelf to assist unfortunate victims of random Islamic acts of terror such as ‘Davinia Douglass’? If it is, it’s a rare product, invisible to me at least from any web search and anyway, what the hells the idea of the non-symmetrical, comical eye-flaps?

The other suggestion of course is that it was fashioned on site by an amazingly adept pair of medical hands that were probably used to scenes of utter chaos and ..err...carnage.

‘Hang on. Stop running around screaming and shouting. I just need to measure you up for this here bit of gauze i’ve got.’

‘Oh please...it hurts...it hurts!’

‘Yeah alright. Now...Hmm, that’s quite a wide mouth you have there. 75mm...OK... (Seasoned paramedic begins to carefully cut the gauze with a scalpel) Right, good; now distance from mouth to nose...(seasoned paramedics measuring calipers accidentally touch Davinia’s extremely sensitive skin)

‘Ow.’

‘Sorry’

Half an hour later; seasoned paramedic is satisfied with his handiwork and instructs Davinia to hold it to her peeled visage.

‘Right...there’s loads of photographers over there. Mind if I put my arm around you?’

Grrrrr...
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Nothing ground shattering, I happened across this horribly shooped image of CIAran Cassidy today!

LIke Oslo, RED too, was in full effect on "7/7". You can see why it was cropped. He's the one on our left allegedly, and sporting the "Stephen Lawrence".

If you don't get that check this...

Very Long URL
simonshack
Administrator

brianv wrote: He's the one on our left allegedly, and ...sporting the "Stephen Lawrence".
I always like it when researchers provide helpful indications as to what one should look for in a picture.
However, Brian, a little arrow pointing at the relevant man would have been even more helpful. ^_^
kansasinnovember

Unread post by kansasinnovember »

What type of bombs do young muslims living here in England have access to that are capable of exploding at the rear of the bus and leaving it looking like someone's tried decapitating the front with a circular saw or a couple of tin openers,and where's all the smoke & fire damage associated with bomb blasts,compare the images with buses blown up by the IRA in the 70's/80's,and why would any alleged victims (not knowing if there was a second device) instead of fleeing in panic,decide it would make more sense to hang around comparing bloody noses long enough for a press photograper to appear on the scene.
simonshack
Administrator

LOVE HATE LOVE !
http://lovehatelovemovie.com/

I say: DEAR OH DEAR ! Hear, hear, folks: Sean Penn produces a movie about London and Bali terror featuring Esther Hyman (sister of alleged 7/7 victim "Miriam Hyman") with music by U2, Radiohead and Bruce Springsteen, which gets launched at the Tribeca film festival (founded by 9/11 Memorial Museum honorary president Robert De Niro).

Are you out of breath, yet??? :P

Here's the plot of "LOVE HATE LOVE" for you: http://www.firsthandfilms.com/index.php?film=1000337

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA8KRHKmk2A

Esther Hyman at the Tribeca film festival launch of "LOVE HATE LOVE":
http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Esther+Hym ... z__m4lh5fa

Esther Hyman gets to be hugged by Sean Penn:

And...just in case you are not familiar with Esther Hyman: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/wo ... asses.html
simonshack
Administrator

ESTHER HYMAN (of 7/7 fame) and ESTHER HEYMANN (of 9/11 fame): any connection? Or just random happenstance?

I have been puzzled by this for some time now: is it just pure coincidence that the two most media-hyped, pretty and similar-looking female vicsims of 7/7 and 9/11 ( "Miriam Hyman" and "Liz Wainio") have such homophonic relatives? Are the two Esthers in any way connected - and why on Earth would that be?

Didn't 7/7 take place in the UK - and 9/11 in the USA? <_<

ImageImage
. Esther Hyman ("sister of Miriam Hyman")___________Esther Heymann ("Liz Wainio's stepmother ")
_____________________________V___________________________________________V
Image________Image

I then bumped into another picture from the "LOVE HATE LOVE" launch at the Tribeca film festival (see my post above). Third from left we have our Esther Hyman(of 7/7 fame). But guess who the guy at far right is?

That's none other than Jack Grandcolas - who allegedly lost his wife Lauren Catuzzi Grandcolas in "FLIGHT 93"
(who, "according to news reports", was seated next to Liz Wainio on row 11 of the plane and handed her the phone !!!)
Wainio begins, “We’re being hijacked. I’m calling to say good-bye.” She says a “really nice person” next to her has handed her the phone and told her to call her family. News reports suggest this person is Lauren Grandcolas, who had been assigned a seat by Wainio in row 11 of the plane. SOURCE: http://www.historycommons.org/entity.js ... _heymann_1

Here, Jack Grandcolas "plays himself" (at 7:15) in one of the many trash movies based on "FLIGHT 93" :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZGLb-N-FOU
http://10starmovies.com/profiles/Jack_G ... as_392137/

Now, since "Liz Wainio" also was an alleged victim of "FLIGHT 93", at 3:20 of the above movie clip, we have "Liz's stepmother" Esther Heymann ("stepmother of Flight 93 vicitm Elizabeth Wainio")performing an umpteenth sobbing act - while another Esther Hyman ("sister of 7/7 victim") gets to present the LOVE HATE LOVE movie - joined by Jack Grandcolas ... the mourning husband of another "Flight 93 victim, Lauren Grandcolas". Fascinating, no?

Conclusion: It would therefore not seem too far-fetched to assume that the producers/directors of 7/7 and 9/11 are intimately intertwined - and employ the same gang of third-rate actors and comedians. (Shame on Sean Penn and Robert De Niro for playing along! Or perhaps they both are, as some say - along with a bunch of other major Hollywood mega stars - on the CIA payroll?)