Las Vegas Harvest 91 concert mass shooting, 2/10/17

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
NotRappaport
Member
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:01 pm

Re: Las Vegas Harvest 91 concert mass shooting, 2/10/17

Unread post by NotRappaport » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:11 am

Farcevalue » October 5th, 2017, 6:48 pm wrote: From the Mary Watson Moreland Go Fund Me page:

"She's critically stable in ICU for at least a week. Over the next few days, they're going to see how she responds to simulation, but until then, we won't know how bad the brain damage is."
Perfect therapy for the simulacrum.

sharpstuff
Member
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:31 pm

Re: Las Vegas Harvest 91 concert mass shooting, 2/10/17

Unread post by sharpstuff » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:28 am

I came across this piece this morning. I'm not a fan of Mike Adams particularly, however he seems to know a bit about guns. I am totally ignorant about them myself, so I cannot comment. It makes interesting reading.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=158904

Be good.

Coldacre
Member
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:47 am

Re: Las Vegas Harvest 91 concert mass shooting, 2/10/17

Unread post by Coldacre » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:37 am

anonjedi2 » October 5th, 2017, 11:36 am wrote:Here's one of the "victims", Tina Frost. Her GoFundMe page has already raised over 370 thousand dollars to cover medical expenses.

Image
Photobucket no longer allows you to embed your images on websites. not unless you pay $200 a year for those “privileges”. you'll have to use another media host if you want to post pictures.

bostonterrierowner
Member
Posts: 853
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Re: Las Vegas Harvest 91 concert mass shooting, 2/10/17

Unread post by bostonterrierowner » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:52 am

Tarek701 » October 5th, 2017, 12:50 am wrote:I am pretty sure that this is just another staged event. I mean c'mon. We're talking about friggin' Las Vegas here. The security is fucking unreal in this place. About the victims: I actually believe that there are indeed 'injured' people, but not by gun shots (I believe this was actually just a sound). Imagine a concert, filled with a crowd of over 20,000 people. Now, someone plays a fake gun shoot sound, some actors play dead and panic breaks out. It's an interesting recombination strategy. Now, in a panic situation, people tend to run as fast as they can to leave the dangerous place. Obviously, you could imagine what happens if you fall on ground and like over 300 people are 'running' right over your whole body 'cuz of panic. So, my guesses are that there are indeed about 3 to 8 real injured people (not sure about this; just guessing) (caused by other panicked people running over other people; and trust me, you shouldn't underestimate that), while there are around 30-130 actors playing their role as injured people and the media additionally dramatizing it by faking the amount of injured people to 500 + creating non-existing victims + fake names.
3 to 8 ? May I ask how you arrived at this number ? Why not 14 to 19 for example ?

Nobody panicked , fell on the ground for real etc. It was a professional movie/psyop set.

Think twice before posting such childish "thoughts".

hoi.polloi
Member
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Las Vegas Harvest 91 concert mass shooting, 2/10/17

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:16 pm

I would like to hear some arguments about why we aren't looking at a Ben Hur style group of paid extras.

Does anyone know anybody who is convinced they know a "real witness"?

I think we should still assume they are pushing Hollywood techniques and technology into our blind spots before we assume they are pulling off something audaciously close to rubbing shoulders with reality. Having said that, I understand that real protests can be opposed by paid operatives and both types of people can and do coexist. I am just saying in this case, what levels of evidence are they actually showing? What is missing? Why are we assuming there is a "believable" witness in this case? Can we identify what is a believable reaction and what is just acting?

Who is suspiciously videoing really horrific events instead of running for their lives?

Nathan Draco
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:13 pm

Re: Las Vegas Harvest 91 concert mass shooting, 2/10/17

Unread post by Nathan Draco » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:51 pm

bostonterrierowner » October 6th, 2017, 3:52 am wrote:
Tarek701 » October 5th, 2017, 12:50 am wrote:I am pretty sure that this is just another staged event. I mean c'mon. We're talking about friggin' Las Vegas here. The security is fucking unreal in this place. About the victims: I actually believe that there are indeed 'injured' people, but not by gun shots (I believe this was actually just a sound). Imagine a concert, filled with a crowd of over 20,000 people. Now, someone plays a fake gun shoot sound, some actors play dead and panic breaks out. It's an interesting recombination strategy. Now, in a panic situation, people tend to run as fast as they can to leave the dangerous place. Obviously, you could imagine what happens if you fall on ground and like over 300 people are 'running' right over your whole body 'cuz of panic. So, my guesses are that there are indeed about 3 to 8 real injured people (not sure about this; just guessing) (caused by other panicked people running over other people; and trust me, you shouldn't underestimate that), while there are around 30-130 actors playing their role as injured people and the media additionally dramatizing it by faking the amount of injured people to 500 + creating non-existing victims + fake names.
3 to 8 ? May I ask how you arrived at this number ? Why not 14 to 19 for example ?

Nobody panicked , fell on the ground for real etc. It was a professional movie/psyop set.

Think twice before posting such childish "thoughts".
I believe he meant that this could have been a situation where they put a few dozen actors in a crowd of real people and when fake sounds are played over the sound system, the actors play dead, the real people panic and start running causing a stampede of sorts.

However this could be like you said, ALL staged including the entire crowd and singer on stage.

Either way no shooting of any kind occurred at all, nor did any deaths. They just upped the ante this time because "mass shootings" were getting stale and the general public has grown relatively indifferent to them due to it happening so often. They want these shootings to stick in people minds and get their support for getting laws passed.

Nathan Draco
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:13 pm

Re: Las Vegas Harvest 91 concert mass shooting, 2/10/17

Unread post by Nathan Draco » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:05 pm

hoi.polloi » October 6th, 2017, 1:16 pm wrote:I would like to hear some arguments about why we aren't looking at a Ben Hur style group of paid extras.

Does anyone know anybody who is convinced they know a "real witness"?

I think we should still assume they are pushing Hollywood techniques and technology into our blind spots before we assume they are pulling off something audaciously close to rubbing shoulders with reality. Having said that, I understand that real protests can be opposed by paid operatives and both types of people can and do coexist. I am just saying in this case, what levels of evidence are they actually showing? What is missing? Why are we assuming there is a "believable" witness in this case? Can we identify what is a believable reaction and what is just acting?

Who is suspiciously videoing really horrific events instead of running for their lives?

This was bothering me as well.

Who films stuff while their lives are in danger with "shots" STILL ringing?

"Interviews" I've seen of the supposed witnesses all seem like the generic actors we've seen with other psyops. The media is once again, using this incident to push their anti-gun and more security agenda.

Also with the shooter having no "motive" it's almost as if they're trying to get people subconsciously thinking anyone with firearms could be a potential terrorist.

ObamaSimLaden
Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:43 pm

Re: Las Vegas Harvest 91 concert mass shooting, 2/10/17

Unread post by ObamaSimLaden » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:39 pm

Nathan Draco » October 6th, 2017, 6:05 pm wrote:
hoi.polloi » October 6th, 2017, 1:16 pm wrote:I would like to hear some arguments about why we aren't looking at a Ben Hur style group of paid extras.

Does anyone know anybody who is convinced they know a "real witness"?

I think we should still assume they are pushing Hollywood techniques and technology into our blind spots before we assume they are pulling off something audaciously close to rubbing shoulders with reality. Having said that, I understand that real protests can be opposed by paid operatives and both types of people can and do coexist. I am just saying in this case, what levels of evidence are they actually showing? What is missing? Why are we assuming there is a "believable" witness in this case? Can we identify what is a believable reaction and what is just acting?

Who is suspiciously videoing really horrific events instead of running for their lives?

This was bothering me as well.

Who films stuff while their lives are in danger with "shots" STILL ringing?

"Interviews" I've seen of the supposed witnesses all seem like the generic actors we've seen with other psyops. The media is once again, using this incident to push their anti-gun and more security agenda.

Also with the shooter having no "motive" it's almost as if they're trying to get people subconsciously thinking anyone with firearms could be a potential terrorist.
Yes, exactly. And the typical "accountant" no less (also referencing the movie of the same name). I haven't seen the movie, to say it it's possible predictive programming. IF the guy's a pilot he'd have been better off crashing a plane full of extra fuel and explosives if he really wanted to go out with a bang and kill more people.

There are several recordings where multiple people say the shots aren't real and they are coming from the PA system (sure sounds like it...they even seem to strafe..speaker to speaker?). If anyone was really getting their head blown off, people would be trampling each other for their lives to get out and freaking out. They did that in the infamous 1979 Cincinnati Who concert where 11 people died trampled to death or suffocated.

But it's good enough for most people to be convinced. Still no CCTV footage. They could easily show him going to and from his room or in the casino without giving away any precious information.

Nathan Draco
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:13 pm

Re: Las Vegas Harvest 91 concert mass shooting, 2/10/17

Unread post by Nathan Draco » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:41 pm

Here an interview of a Las Vegas "survivor" family

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpDXEEJ2sm4

It always baffles me how these "victim families" are never camera shy, always talk perfect as hell, and seem EAGER to just tell their "story" to the world just a day or two after going through such a tragic and traumatic event.

The guy in the tan collared shirt uses the same terminology news media uses when referring to the weapons used as "automatic weapons" instead what most normal people would say, machine guns.

I busted out laughing when the guy with the hat started talking :lol:
His mannerisms were goofy and his story of what happened was even goofier.

Hell, everyone's demeanor here just doesn't match the situation at hand. They're all freaking happy and laughing!!?? :blink:

Here's an even WORSE interview

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZVS9GNP8Yk

The clown in the long sleeve shirt HAD HIS WIFE DIE IN HIS ARMS and he's on freaking television, doing an interview instead of grieving and being with family for emotional support. Give me a fucking break. If you believe this man, I have a bridge on the moon for sell for cheap.

Of course they have to throw in a cancer patient to tug at the heart strings even more. IF she even IS one. <_<

CluedIn
Member
Posts: 295
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:15 pm

Re: Las Vegas Harvest 91 concert mass shooting, 2/10/17

Unread post by CluedIn » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:25 pm

Image
Nathan Draco » October 7th, 2017, 1:41 pm wrote:Here an interview of a Las Vegas "survivor" family

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpDXEEJ2sm4

It always baffles me how these "victim families" are never camera shy, always talk perfect as hell, and seem EAGER to just tell their "story" to the world just a day or two after going through such a tragic and traumatic event.

The guy in the tan collared shirt uses the same terminology news media uses when referring to the weapons used as "automatic weapons" instead what most normal people would say, machine guns.

I busted out laughing when the guy with the hat started talking :lol:
His mannerisms were goofy and his story of what happened was even goofier.

Hell, everyone's demeanor here just doesn't match the situation at hand. They're all freaking happy and laughing!!?? :blink:
<_<
I notice they were able to get their black & white duality in the death scene with the shooter's white sock showing slightly against his black shoes and pants. Also notice the last guy in the video - black hat with a simple white triangle. All of these people who are on TV smiling and laughing are showing their "resilience" to death and mayhem. Human emotions are being rewired (on screen).

bostonterrierowner
Member
Posts: 853
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Re: Las Vegas Harvest 91 concert mass shooting, 2/10/17

Unread post by bostonterrierowner » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:13 pm

Nathan Draco » October 7th, 2017, 12:51 am wrote:
bostonterrierowner » October 6th, 2017, 3:52 am wrote:
Tarek701 » October 5th, 2017, 12:50 am wrote:I am pretty sure that this is just another staged event. I mean c'mon. We're talking about friggin' Las Vegas here. The security is fucking unreal in this place. About the victims: I actually believe that there are indeed 'injured' people, but not by gun shots (I believe this was actually just a sound). Imagine a concert, filled with a crowd of over 20,000 people. Now, someone plays a fake gun shoot sound, some actors play dead and panic breaks out. It's an interesting recombination strategy. Now, in a panic situation, people tend to run as fast as they can to leave the dangerous place. Obviously, you could imagine what happens if you fall on ground and like over 300 people are 'running' right over your whole body 'cuz of panic. So, my guesses are that there are indeed about 3 to 8 real injured people (not sure about this; just guessing) (caused by other panicked people running over other people; and trust me, you shouldn't underestimate that), while there are around 30-130 actors playing their role as injured people and the media additionally dramatizing it by faking the amount of injured people to 500 + creating non-existing victims + fake names.
3 to 8 ? May I ask how you arrived at this number ? Why not 14 to 19 for example ?

Nobody panicked , fell on the ground for real etc. It was a professional movie/psyop set.

Think twice before posting such childish "thoughts".
I believe he meant that this could have been a situation where they put a few dozen actors in a crowd of real people and when fake sounds are played over the sound system, the actors play dead, the real people panic and start running causing a stampede of sorts.
And risk real and costly lawsuits with possible multi-digit payouts ?

Anyways this is Hollywood we are dealing with here. Full control over the process. Period

p.s.

The pics from "Paddock's" room look awfully video game -like.

SacredCowSlayer
Administrator
Posts: 754
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:44 pm

Re: Las Vegas Harvest 91 concert mass shooting, 2/10/17

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:53 pm

bostonterrierowner » October 8th, 2017, 2:13 pm wrote:

And risk real and costly lawsuits with possible multi-digit payouts ?

Anyways this is Hollywood we are dealing with here. Full control over the process. Period

p.s.

The pics from "Paddock's" room look awfully video game -like.
Exactly. There’s no reason for them to take risks like that when total control will do just fine.

And you took the words right out of my mouth about the pics from “Paddock’s” room. My daughter said “it looks like graphics from an Xbox One- way better than the 9/11 trash, but still, it falls short of depicting reality.”

I’ve seen and played just enough Xbox One gaming to tend to agree with her on that, on both counts.

Also I’d like to make another observation since it hasn’t been brought up yet, to my knowledge anyway.

I’ve been on the 30th floor of plenty of buildings, and even the cars below look like micro machines.
And I have enough experience with guns to know that yes it’s possible for a good marksman to hit a person with a high powered scope etc.

But, consider just how much more difficult it would become from one shot to the next. After the first person (the easiest) falls, each one thereafter is a moving target. And to compound the challenge, each second that passes leaves the shooter with far less targets (all running like hell, or taking cover).

Also, in case this isn’t obvious enough- if a person was genuinely trying to kill as many as possible, all he would need is a few hand grenades to chuck (or launch) into the crowd. Of course there are plenty of other ways too. But, at a minimum- shooting from the 32nd floor. . . really? That’s just silly.

But, this story is juicy for the gun debates, and a win for the police state. Everything, everyone, and everywhere must be controlled. . . for our safety of course.

This story stinks to high heaven. Nothing about it passes even the good old sniff test IMO.

ObamaSimLaden
Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:43 pm

Re: Las Vegas Harvest 91 concert mass shooting, 2/10/17

Unread post by ObamaSimLaden » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:27 pm

Just like after Bataclan and Eagles of Death Metal, Jason Aldean (who?) is going to be on SNL this week. Sigh. Guess he didn't need much time to get over the PTSD and horror. The Horror.

The Vegas golden knights are wearing "Vegas Strong" decals on their helmets too. It was bad enough hearing "Boston Strong" all these years.

The politicians are also trying to push RT out of America and off youtube, because, as we all know, all our problems start with Russia.

You would think the Sheeple would wake up after thinking about the Afghanistan "war" lasting 16 years and counting. More than the two great wars combined. :wacko:

ObamaSimLaden
Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:43 pm

Re: Las Vegas Harvest 91 concert mass shooting, 2/10/17

Unread post by ObamaSimLaden » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:33 pm

SacredCowSlayer » October 8th, 2017, 5:53 pm wrote:
bostonterrierowner » October 8th, 2017, 2:13 pm wrote:

And risk real and costly lawsuits with possible multi-digit payouts ?

Anyways this is Hollywood we are dealing with here. Full control over the process. Period

p.s.

The pics from "Paddock's" room look awfully video game -like.


Also, in case this isn’t obvious enough- if a person was genuinely trying to kill as many as possible, all he would need is a few hand grenades to chuck (or launch) into the crowd. Of course there are plenty of other ways too. But, at a minimum- shooting from the 32nd floor. . . really? That’s just silly.

This story stinks to high heaven. Nothing about it passes even the good old sniff test IMO.
They guy was a pilot with his own planes (allegedly), he could have filled a plane with explosives and fuel and crashed right into the venue.

And then you can't reason with the gun haters. If it's not guns (as if criminals wouldn't get them if they were illegal), it would be home made explosives or chemical weapons, vehicles, etc etc. :ph34r:

CluedIn
Member
Posts: 295
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:15 pm

Re: Las Vegas Harvest 91 concert mass shooting, 2/10/17

Unread post by CluedIn » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:41 pm

A new day at the ballpark (Fenway) because Paddock mentioned it in his note:

Image

Reminds me of this guy:

Image

Post Reply