London Bridge "Attack" 03/06/17

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Robbow93

London Bridge "Attack" 03/06/17

Unread post by Robbow93 »

Reports of a vehicle striking numerous pedestrians on London Bridge.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40146916
Prescient

Re: London Bridge "Attack" 03/06/17

Unread post by Prescient »

Pedestrians are falling down,
Falling down, falling down.
Pedestrians are falling down,
My fair lady.

Probably bearded.
Three men with '12in knives stab pedestrians' after mowing down up to 20 people - including a police officer - with a white van amid reports of gunfire as bomb squad are scrambled to busy night spot.
One witness said she saw three people with what appeared to be their throats cut on London Bridge amid the 'utter chaos'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ridge.html
Whitehall officials say the police are leading on this incident, not intelligence agencies.
Are you sure about that?!
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

For me, nothing quite says "fake" like a big Daily Mail spread with people running around, standing around, lying around and generally doing anything but look convincing.
Prescient

BBC reporter Holly Jones, who was on the bridge at the time of the attack, said the van was "probably travelling at about 50 miles an hour".
"He swerved right round me and then hit about five or six people. He hit about two people in front of me and then three behind," Ms Jones told the BBC News Channel.
:puke:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40146916
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

Prescient » June 4th, 2017, 8:08 am wrote:
At least the explosive vests were only hoaxes :
Metropolitan Police Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley said it was currently believed there were only three attackers involved and the explosive vests they were wearing were "hoaxes."
<_<

At 01:18

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSc71uRYEVg
Prescient

The numbers are in and they are looking a little familiar.

Attack started 22:09 3/6
Dead: 6 7 vicsims
3 attackers (shot dead of course)
Injured currently "at least 48" so will likely climb to an occult/SIGINT number.
Last edited by Prescient on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

The sheer horror of those tewwow attacks is almost tangible - as one looks at these shocking Associated Press pictures... Oh, the humanity! -_-

source: http://www.repubblica.it/esteri/2017/06 ... 6846/1/#13

Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ridge.html

The map above (taken from the Daily Mail report) lists incidents of police lock-downs of a tube station, a restaurant and an entire area that remained in lock-down through the following morning.

Evidently, the combat ready police military apparatus was able to be on the scene in minutes (minutes too late of course, but they haven't worked out the pre-crime thing yet).

There is terror happening all right but the source is incorrectly identified. Not to worry, normalization is underway. City dwellers who go about their business in times of so-called peace will be subject to the same military presence and procedures as those who endured them in times of war. Night time excursions may become less frequent due to the likelihood of being subject to some random lock-down, but there are a lot of good TV series upon which to binge in the safety of one's own home. Which can also be violated at any given time in the name of "safety". On the plus side, the elites will always be able to get tables of their choice once the plebes are safely locked in their domiciles where they belong.

Recommendation: search for outfits that are contracted to provide military ordinance to local police forces around the world and invest long in those. According to reports the average cost of combat kit for a soldier is $17,500. Certainly more than a billy club and a hat. Of course, everyone knows it take more than a billy club and a hat to fight tewwow.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Theresa May as reported by Reuters:
"We believe we are experiencing a new trend in the threat we face as terrorism breeds terrorism," May said.

"Perpetrators are inspired to attack not only on the basis of carefully constructed plots ... and not even as lone attackers radicalised online, but by copying one another and often using the crudest of means of attack."

She said the series of attacks were not connected in terms of planning and execution, but were inspired by what she called a "single, evil ideology of Islamist extremism" that represented a perversion of Islam and of the truth.

translation:

1) please copy this and do it yourself so we don't have to fake it
2) the truth is in Islam
Robbow93

Unread post by Robbow93 »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3mnGo4LY7M

Apparently watching a film at the same time mass commotion and stabbings were going on. And the woman even had the cheek to say it was like watching a movie :o

They don't look shocked at all!
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

carefully constructed plots
Well, quite.
russellkanning

Unread post by russellkanning »

simonshack » June 4th, 2017, 2:37 am wrote:*

The sheer horror of those tewwow attacks is almost tangible - as one looks at these shocking Associated Press pictures... Oh, the humanity! -_-

source: http://www.repubblica.it/esteri/2017/06 ... 6846/1/#13
shocking just shocking
Prescient

Watch this one whilst its still up! (unlike the guys pants)...

Edit updated.

2nd edit 5 June 1200
Both videos, original and updated removed... but here is russianvids (yes I know but I think his analysis is correct this time) which shows the original.

3rd edit 5 june 2100 - this video is now unlisted... they are really cracking down - at least 4 of my subs have disappeared. Please download a copy via keepvid, just in case.

4th update to video 6 June 20:00

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVK5b5Kz35E

And a video which shows the same scene, which is critical of the "same army pants guy" accusation:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj0b7jfgjxk
Last edited by Prescient on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Interesting. So, since Prescient didn't mention what the video actually is, and for those with allergies to link dropping, the video shows a specific character getting into 'costume' behind an official vehicle. In fact, it seems to be an entire crew/team of people getting into character by physically changing their clothing near the scene.

The video poses this interesting question for me: can you recall a single incident in history where emergency responders decided to change their clothes while rampaging murderers are apparently on the loose around the corner? The only "confirmation" I can see in the video that these clothing-changing people are matched to the official participants in what happened is a comparison to the same fatigue-pattern pants-wearing actor/sim laying in the street by some traffic control set up.

It would be interesting if we could see the list of official vicsims as well as the officers, and see if they have any history in the UK before flying over from Israel or wherever.

Boy are we getting an earful of this turd shoved out the television screens lately though! Is it really critical information to mention that a simmad was wearing an Arsenal shirt? :lol:

(It is if you want to drive home the propaganda with catchy mind worms like football gossip, perhaps.) And do people want to be chatty about this one! I wonder what underhanded deal between US, Israel, UK, UN, Saudi Arabia, etc. etc. is going on, that this micro drama is distracting us from at the moment. If anyone notices any very subtle legislation that they are required to post about but hasn't gotten coverage during this, please feel free to speculate. So far, the main message seems to be, "We should be so strong together as European countries! Wow, we Western countries sure are superior when we keep calm and carry on colonizing the world with our racist nihilistic economy of death!" "Keep on shoppin'!", and other similar quips. (Forgive me for paraphrasing slightly.)

I overheard one television program with people being interviewed about their innocent experience and it really could have been any appraisal at all, even from someone who just heard the reports on television or were handed lines. Nothing remotely convincing. A lot of laughter about "trauma". :blink:
Prescient

Hoi, apologies, I wanted to post this video quickly as you can see its important but was waiting for confirmation on the assertion made in the original video I posted - as there was some discussion as to whether "Camo Policeman" is this Simmad>

By comparing the two they seem to be very different in body types, beard and skintone.. What do you think? Its also possible that "Camo Policeman" could be one of the other two Simmads - images unreleased as of yet.

But the great question you raised is of course the main for me too - what possible reason could there be for this behaviour?! If they were agents or actors - getting to the scene dressed as police surely is the perfect cover.