Nice "Truck Attack" - 14/Jul'16

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
CluedIn

Re: Nice Attack - July 14, 2016

Unread post by CluedIn »

It is ridiculous to think that a truck would be able to get down a street that was closed for a huge celebration like this. Remember, France was still in a State of Emergency so they would have had the streets blocked off by police, heavily. But we are supposed to believe that these geniuses always find their way around the state-of-the-art security we are all paying for.

Just some pictures of the idiocy. First this group of people walking with their hands up while the soldier is not even looking at them and the people to the left are just walking casually. What is that checkerboard mat they are all standing on? It does not look like concrete. Second one we see the blue and white mats that nobody is using.

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

That fool 50% black image from guffington shows absolutely nothing - a waste of space. And should not be allowed here!

^ Cut and Paste toy Soldier to be correct.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

On a very minor slightly unrelated point can any of the moderators let me know why the date format of this 'event' has been modified to July 14, 2016 which is not the format originally posted [which was 14/Jul'16]?
If future events are to be documented and there is a preferred format for the forum i.e. Day, Month, Date, Year [all in full or abbrev. etc] can any modifications made to someones post at least be clarified by the said moderator?
If corrections/alterations are made to posts without said clarification it could lead to misunderstandings many months, if not years, later.

ADMIN NOTICE (simon): So sorry, pov - my bad (have restored your original title)
mnew9

Re: Nice Attack - 14/Jul'16

Unread post by mnew9 »

Strange that prior to the attack the large truck was already in an area that had been shut down by the authorities.
This was witnessed by Al Jazeera reporter David Coady who was at the scene -

"I was just walking back after the fireworks had finished. I looked towards the truck and I thought it was a bit odd, because the roads were shut down and there were hundreds, perhaps thousands, of people walking along. But then, from the direction of the truck, I started hearing screaming and then people started running. And so I joined all those people in running away from there."

There are also reports that witnesses to the attack were dismayed by the lack of security at the event and the time it took the police and emergency services to respond. Usually a giveaway sign that the "attack" was pre-planned.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/07/f ... 36526.html
mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

Nice terror attack: Truck driver who killed 84 named as 'loner' French-Tunisian criminal Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel who 'became depressed' when wife left him as police question estranged spouse.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07 ... ra-was-cr/

Great photo of the killer!
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

I know this is very tenuous but it strikes me that football is becoming (seemingly) more and more entwined with tewowist events. For example:
- Sousse, Tunisia beach resort shootings where an old footballer from England was shot as well as the father-in-law of a current player in the EPL whose team won the title his year,
- bataclan on same night as France vs Germany (and 'suicide bomber'),
- everyone expecting something during the euros but nothing happening until almost immediately afterwards,
- 84 dead* - the same year (1984) France won the euros, *if remaining at 84,

Of course this may be/is clutching at straws but it has been mentioned by others that some of these events are becoming intertwined, take the zika virus and the olympics as a sports-related psyop.

- Just realized using iPhone 6s+ that zika comes up as 'sims' and psyop as 'payoff'! How apt!
corsarino

Unread post by corsarino »

interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEq0f825eNk

or

More to come on this as I dig.
As for the images that are now coming out showing blood. Notice how it’s poured and shows no signs of a body being dragged, rolling or sliding as you would see on a body being hit by a moving vehicle. I’ve unfortunately been witness to a person being hit by a car, and a person being hit by a train. The train was not pretty as the body exploded, Neither was the car as the body was twisted and mangled and blood was sprayed everywhere. NOT LIKE THESE FAKERS
mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

Another prediction from Hollywood. The film 'Bastille Day' had only been released in France on Wednesday last week. What a coincidence!

According to the Hollywood Reporter, StudioCanal, who released the film in France on Wednesday, decided to take down posters and adverts for the film, in which Elba plays a CIA agent aiming to thwart a terror attack in Paris on Bastille Day. The release, which was timed to coincide with the national holiday, had been marketed with the tagline: Cette Année, Le Feu d’Artifice C’est Eux (“This year, they are the fireworks”).

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/j ... uck-attack

Notice the words on the movie poster - Based On True Events.

The film trailer to the film which includes the words "With The Law Comes Disorder" -

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5R0bI8EJCQ
daddie_o
Banned

Unread post by daddie_o »

Here's some new footage that recently emerged. I don't have much to comment about it. Obviously it's grainy. The people near the truck look CGI to me. One of them close to the truck appears to continue walking towards it until he is flown out of the way. I don't understand why the skater is just standing there calmly looking at this truck careening towards him. As for the camera person, he just sort of casually pans the camera (for unknown reasons) to his right, continuing after he spots the truck to pan to his (her?) right. I supposed it could be delayed reaction, but I doubt it. Seems like a convenient excuse to have but a moment of footage. The moment the truck comes into view, I would expect a reaction of "oh shit get out of the way!"

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATbn96P5i-E

I embedded the youtube video for their built-in slow-mo, but here is the original liveleak link if anyone cares: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

"recently emerged on liveleak" is the worst, with nobody taking responsibility for it. How did you find it, daddie_o? Was it linked somewhere, google search...?

In the description: "Truck heading straight towards cameraman .... Rest in Peace"
Who even said the "cameraman" died? WHO is the cameraman?

As to the video itself, it is really 9/11ish for the way nearly everyone is standing with their backs turned towards the camera. This person must be an amateur hairstylist since he seems, at the beginning, really interested in taking images of everyone's back of the head. What a dull video.

The skater really seems to work as a tension-building device, as the camera pans around.
daddie_o
Banned

Unread post by daddie_o »

nonhocapito wrote:How did you find it, daddie_o?
It was posted to the r/conspiracy subreddit with the title "Front view footage of people ACTUALLY being run over in Nice, France."

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/com ... being_run/

The poster commented, "I've seen a few on here claiming no one was actually killed or run over and that it was all fake. While I don't rule out this being a controlled attack, people clearly died. Stop being ignorant and making /r/conspiracy look worse than it already does."

Yes, clearly, people ACTUALLY died. I mean, if you put the word ACTUALLY in capital letters, it must be true. Hell you can see it right here in this video! :rolleyes:

Of course sites LiveLeak and other social media sites like Twiddler and Facebunk help give these videos the appearance of authenticity, since they appear to be taken by individuals who are just sharing their own private videos and pictures with the world. Just like the 'amateur videos' helped to cement the "reality" of 9/11, all these new avenues for 'sharing' help to cement the reality of these manufactured events. But here I'm preaching to the choir. Can I get a hallelujah?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

daddie_o wrote:all these new avenues for 'sharing' help to cement the reality of these manufactured events.
Yup, for many people. Funny how the same people cherry-pick which media they believe without question so they don't have to examine or think about any of them.
corsarino

Breaking New

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO Nice terrorist, Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel was captured alive
by morsmal morsmål

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E275kSjSSOI

or

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMkUTrgPrYE

[I corrected the video embed for you, corsarino. Between the [youtube] tags there should be no spaces. And that "iframe" code doesn't work, just take the youtube code ~nonhocapito]
Last edited by corsarino on Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

daddie_o wrote: Yes, clearly, people ACTUALLY died. I mean, if you put the word ACTUALLY in capital letters, it must be true. Hell you can see it right here in this video! :rolleyes:

Of course sites LiveLeak and other social media sites like Twiddler and Facebunk help give these videos the appearance of authenticity, since they appear to be taken by individuals who are just sharing their own private videos and pictures with the world. Just like the 'amateur videos' helped to cement the "reality" of 9/11, all these new avenues for 'sharing' help to cement the reality of these manufactured events. But here I'm preaching to the choir. Can I get a hallelujah?
Yes I'll join you in that observation! This 9/11 style tactic is being deployed regularly and blatantly.
I suppose video quality (or lack thereof) and whether the story even sounds plausible are not even questioned so long as there is some alphabet news logo on the screen. If this were a Hollywood movie people would be booing the SFX.
corsarino

No plate!!!