Nice "Truck Attack" - 14/Jul'16

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
daddie_o
Banned

Re: Nice Attack - 14/Jul'16

Unread post by daddie_o »

About 12 people are here. They were taken in by a resident.
Wait, wait, let me guess. The resident's name is Gene Rosen. He move to Munich to escape the traumatic memories of Sandy Hook...
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

What's the difference between 365 used condoms and 365 European psyops?
One is a good year and the other is a gutjahr...
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

pov603 » July 23rd, 2016, 7:01 am wrote:What's the difference between 365 used condoms and 365 European psyops?
One is a good year and the other is a gutjahr...
I was more along the lines of a "Rubber Dick" last night, but refrained. :unsure:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Prescient » July 22nd, 2016, 10:56 pm wrote:
rusty » July 22nd, 2016, 9:11 pm wrote:I was just watching the news about today's (22/7/16) Munich OEZ shootings (we'll see if that warrants a thread of its own) and shrugging it all off as "trumping up a simple crime scene as terror event" when all of a sudden a journalist turned up and reported about himself "being there at the time it happened". You won't guess it...it was our good old friend Richard Gutjahr.

I mean...how silly and blatant can it all get?
Richard Gutjahr, television reporter
"I took shelter in a nearby flat, about 200 metres away from the shopping centre. About 12 people are here. They were taken in by a resident. And they told me what they've seen. Shots were fired inside the shopping centre as well as outside in the car park. These shots were not connected to the shooting outside a close-by fast food restaurant. That means, considering all these accounts, we might indeed be dealing with several perpetrators." :puke:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36872112

A brief Internet search on the clown reveals "common knowledge" that he is husband to a self-proclaimed Israeli Zionist Einit Wilf and now rather infamous in "conspiracy theory" circles for miraculously being in both the "crazy truck" and "Munich shooter" PsyOps. Good on the human race that we can both recognize and acknowledge these things now, sometimes. Apparently, he is also an acting enthusiast of some kind, and at one time played a secret agent. Still looking for source on that bit, though.

Sorry for Wickedpedia link but it can't get much more blatant than this, can it? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einat_Wilf

And writing treatises for the enormous Zionist cult the WJC — the very same supposedly in public political snits with Switzerland for greater control of cash cash cash bling bling bling money money money, no less!
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

A tittering teenage girl identified on the news as "the Brazilian journalist Tarima Nistal" (an unusual name) gave her account of the truck massacre.

https://youtu.be/WGoIUHg9sBE?t=1578

Transcription:
Anchor: A jornalista brasileira Tarima Nistal estava perto do local onde ocorreu o atropelamento coletivo. Ela contou que procurou abrigo na cozinha de um restaurante.
The Brazilian journalist Tarima Nistal was near the place where the collective run-over happened. She explained she sought shelter in the kitchen of a restaurant.

Girl: Depois de... 15 minutos, eu acho [risos], que a gente tava no restaurante, começou uma correria, então todo mundo se atropelando, todo mundo foi pra dentro do... da cozinha, na mesma hora, as pessoas que tavam chorando começaram a fazer silêncio e foi aquele silêncio assim, tipo, alguém tá vindo [risos], sabe, eu acho que a gente ficou uma meia hora e nessa meia hora tiveram mais outros alarmes falsos. Então, de repente, as pessoas começavam a correr [risos], umas duas, três vezes assim, eu fiquei ... fiquei muito assustada achando que eu ia morrer mesmo. Parece coisa de filme, parece coisa de cinema... espero o pior acontecer porque, né, a gente tá lá fechado, cê espera alguém abrir a porta e sair atirando. Então era meio que essa a sensação e... e agora meio ... é continua isso, continua essa sensação de desespero, espero que isso passe [risos].
After ... 15 minutes, I think [titter] we were in the restaurant, people started running, everyone trampling on each other, everyone entered the kitchen, at the same time, those who were crying fell silent, and it was the kind of silence, like, someone is coming [titter], you know, I think we stayed half an hour there and during that half hour there were other false alarms. Then suddenly people started running [titter], twice or three times like that, I got ... I got really scared thinking I was really going to die. It looked like a movie, like cinema ... waiting for the worst to happen, you know, we were there with the doors closed, you expect somebody to open the door and start shooting. So that was kind of the sensation and ... now kind of ... yeah, it continues, this feeling of panic continues, I hope it passes [titter].
With such a happy face, I doubt she is going to need crisis counseling.

Hat tip to my better half.
corsarino

Unread post by corsarino »

Here is a way of driving a van ..and a way of getting safe...
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lF6Hf8cIiM
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

^^^^^

Thank you for your excellent contributions, corsarino and Flabbergasted.
They even posted the alleged letter from the Police Judiciaire that requested the destruction.

[...]

It could be "conspiracy bait.”
It is reverse propaganda or black propaganda.

Reverse propaganda is the strategy of affecting to pretend to be what one opposes in the expectation whatever one opposes may be discredited.

The fact the French DCPJ (Direction Centrale de la Police Judiciaire) papers were published demonstrates the executive are afraid of the growing influence produced by those who question the perceived reality of terror events.

I came across a video discussing the term.

Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwikPDqGDwg

I have lately been asking myself questions in regard to the judicial investigations or lack thereof these terror events seldom fail to bring about.

Are eyewitnesses or witnesses to terror events ever auditionned in the resulting police investigations ?

It appears the answer to this legitimate concern is : no.

The sole witnesses of the latest purported Nice terror event (allegedly) apprehended by the French DCPJ or DGSI (Direction Générale de la Sécurité Intérieure), the two directions actives of the French Interior Ministry responsable for the investigation, appear to be alleged relatives, friends, or aquaintances of purported attacker Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel.
CitronBleu

A French journalist, Valérie Heurtel, has gone in search of one of the purported victims of the Nice attack and demonstrated victim is a fake.

AFP has apologised and claims it was a victim of a malevolent act.

Surprisingly almost no English-language media have taken up the news.

This is the only English website I could find mentioning the revelation :

http://archyworldys.com/nice-where-is-t ... e-killing/

in French :

http://www.msn.com/fr-fr/actualite/fran ... cid=ASUDHP
CitronBleu

IMPORTANT : please reply.

Seeking help from Italian readers.

Could one of the estimated Cluesforum members familiar in the Italic idiom please research Italian language online news sites mentioning 14 July purported Nice terror victim Carla Gaveglio.

According to several online information media, purported terror victim Carla Gaveglio, 48 years old, was visiting Nice with her family from Piasco, Italy.

According to Italian journal La Repubblica, "a DNA test was conducted on her father to determine identification."

If you can read Italian (and I know several deer esteemed CF members can !), and you locate the above mentioned article, please help determine if this information is provided to La Repubblica through AFP (Agence France Presse) source.

Thank you !

CB
corsarino

strange holes!!! Different from classic holes by gun!

Made by a pickaxe? I think to another device......

The Alfetta is a very [in]famous car.......it was in Via Fani
simonshack
Administrator

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by simonshack »

CitronBleu wrote: Could one of the estimated Cluesforum members familiar in the Italic idiom please research Italian language online news sites mentioning 14 July purported Nice terror victim Carla Gaveglio.

The story of alleged Nice victim (and 'Red Cross volunteer') "Carla Gaveglio" is particularly / and quite painfully ridiculous idiotic:

In this silly Italian article (dated July 18 - i.e. 4 days after the 'tewwow event'), we can read that her husband Pietro Massardi is STILL LOOKING for his wife - "after having visited, in the last few days, all of the four Nice hospitals - in vain". As the story script goes, "Carla Gaveglio" was hit by the tewwowist truck as she was strolling around with her 14-year-old daughter, Matilde Massari. The daughter reports that her mom felt a strong pain in her leg - but that she then lost contact with her mother - as they were picked up by two different ambulances...

Then, in a most absurd sentence, the article goes on to say that the wounded mother had left her purse with her daughter, "perhaps in order to make her identification easier" [???]. As for the inexplicable 'four-day-long-disappearance' of "Carla Gaveglio", the article then speculates that "she may be in a state of unconsciousness or has been induced in a pharmaceutical coma which impedes her to speak with the rescuers, thus hampering the identification process."

Finally, we are told that the mayor of Piasco ("Carla Gaveglio's" hometown) is "in constant contact with the family members in Nice who keep him regularly updated on the situation". The mayor is then quoted as saying: "Unfortunately, we have no news yet. Approximately every half-hour [!] I talk with Piero [sic - not 'Pietro'], the husband, yet he isn't able to give us the news that we all are hoping for."

So here's my advice to all travellers & tourists: avoid visiting France - at all costs ! You risk being run over by a vehicle, hurt your leg, only to get whisked away in an ambulance and disappear for several days in some obscure / unreachable hospital - and die. Merde alors! :rolleyes:
CitronBleu

^^^^^^

Thank you simon for this entertaining exposé on the tragicomic nature of the absurd reality TV show beamed into our brains 24/7.

I do wish tourists not avoid visiting France, it is such a lovely and beautiful country, especially when distinguished from the psychopaths who rule it.

Perhaps in a not so distant future France will rise up, eliminate the parasitic ruling class, and demonstrate it remains true and faithful to the spirit of liberty which made France one of the great nations of the world - aux armes, citoyens, aux armes !

corsarino

it seems that 4 different trucks were used in Nice....
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69eo-GbqRIA
CitronBleu

study of witness comportment in front of camera

place of interview on or near promenade des Anglais, immediately after alleged attack, early morning of 15 July 2016

The following images are consecutive snapshots taken from video footage by French public television station TF1.

http://www.closermag.fr/video/attentat- ... deo-639895

Would the following unnamed eyewitness of the 14 July Nice terror attack survive the assesment, judgement, and evaluation by a trial jury of citizen peers ?

A jury’s main function and role is to assess witness credibility. Witness testimony is the determining factor in criminal prosecutions.

There exists a legitimate reason terror attack eyewitnesses seldom testify in a court of law, and why the evolution of anti-terror legislation supports the extraordinary treatment and prosecution of so called terror acts.

albatrosv14

Unread post by albatrosv14 »

I have a doubt about Nice attack and against viewpoints presented here. There is one person who died from estonia(same nationality as me). Name: Rickard Kruusberg. Since estonia is a little country, some people i know, knew this guy personally. Plus, when searching electronically, it seems this guy is legit.
Background: He was a student at univerity of Tallinn. 21 years old. Studied informatics.

So what does that mean? Some people are fake and some not? How staged was that attack?