Paris 'Bataclan Terror' - Friday November 13, 2015

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Ataraxia

Re: Paris 'Terror attacks' - Friday November 13, 2015

Unread post by Ataraxia »

Apache wrote:
warriorhun wrote: Excellent work from CitronBleu for one. They are clearly firefighters. Are they also paramedics? In the UK there are 3 emergency services - fire, ambulance and police. Firefighters are usually called to fires, not to treat wounds. Is that not the case in France?
I can't speak for France, but here in Canada the firefighters are trained to be the first responders now, and they show up automatically even if there is no fire. And yes, they almost always arrive before the police or ambulance. It also means too that 2 or 3 fire trucks will show up even when there is no fire, since they'll send all the units from a single fire-station even for a minor incident. Not saying this proves or disproves any of the footage, just saying how it is around here for better or worse.
Apache

Unread post by Apache »

Ataraxia wrote:
Apache wrote:
warriorhun wrote: Excellent work from CitronBleu for one. They are clearly firefighters. Are they also paramedics? In the UK there are 3 emergency services - fire, ambulance and police. Firefighters are usually called to fires, not to treat wounds. Is that not the case in France?
I can't speak for France, but here in Canada the firefighters are trained to be the first responders now, and they show up automatically even if there is no fire. And yes, they almost always arrive before the police or ambulance. It also means too that 2 or 3 fire trucks will show up even when there is no fire, since they'll send all the units from a single fire-station even for a minor incident. Not saying this proves or disproves any of the footage, just saying how it is around here for better or worse.
Thanks, I did not know that and the information is appreciated. I will take note of the fact that in certain countries firemen are now medically trained.

I was thinking about the videos last night, that have been posted of the footage of the firemen, and I did wonder why they were allowed to trample all over a crime scene when there were no casualties left. There's a piece of footage of about a dozen of them inside one of the cafes utterly contaminating the scene.
mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

I wonder if it was just a coincidence that Eagles of Death Metal were the band chosen to perform in this sham?

Alef

Unread post by Alef »

Paris Attack Reported on WIKIPEDIA and TWITTER before it happened

http://bosniapress.info/index.php/news- ... 16.11.2015
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

mnew9 wrote:I wonder if it was just a coincidence that Eagles of Death Metal were the band chosen to perform in this sham?
I had similar suspicions, and I also wondered if the loosely termed band were a "military" creation, not unlike several groups before them.
corsarino

Unread post by corsarino »

November Clues.

http://youtu.be/SW209FGwgAE

In Italian language, sorry!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

warriorhun wrote: are you aware of the fact that on 9/11 the one and only existing video of the first plane hitting WTC was allegedly filmed by the NAUDET BROTHERS who were, guess what? filming the life of a firefighter crew in New York, and as luck would have it, on 9/11 they were standing on the street close to the WTC and being able to film the first plane hit and the subsequent firefighter action?

What a strange coincidence. What do you think, and simon and all?
Dear warriorhun,

It is truly a strange coincidence that - just like on 9/11 - a professional TV crew of M6 TV (France's third largest TV Network) "just happened" to be filming inside a firehouse as they received the "Bataclan emergency" call. The crew even got to hop into the first firetruck and followed the firefighters all around their "first aid" operations at the "terror site"...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APZ0tL1Lq4Q

But it gets 'better'...

'Coincidentally', another professional TV crew, this time of TF1 - (France's number 1 TV channel) ALSO "just happened" to be at another firehouse which received the "Bataclan emergency" call... And they too got to ride in a fire engine heading for the "terror site" - and went on to film the 'first aid' operations...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We-IHJl9aeY
Ataraxia wrote: I can't speak for France, but here in Canada the firefighters are trained to be the first responders now, and they show up automatically even if there is no fire. And yes, they almost always arrive before the police or ambulance.
A trained (?) French firefighter performing "first aid" at the Bataclan scene : <_<
Video timeline: https://youtu.be/We-IHJl9aeY?t=1540

Ouch! :P

Seriously now: isn't this 'highly-trained firefighter' carrying a latex dummy?

A (high resolution) still image of the "firefighters' first-aid operations" in Paris (as published in the French media):

Detail:

No wonder that this latest psyop - the "Paris Vendredi 13 tewwow attack" - goes by the name of "Le 9/11 de la France".
A major disaster indeed.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

simonshack wrote:

Seriously now: isn't this 'highly-trained firefighter' carrying a latex dummy?

Simon,

It really is a treat when they introduce a dummy in the psyop. It would seem that gravity failed to have any affect on that right leg.
I suppose someone will come along and say that rigor mortis had already set in which explains the stiff leg at the 45 degree angle. :lol:
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

There are twenty-four (24) fire stations in Paris (red dots). Five (5) are located very close to the attacks (within the blue boundary).

If, by genuine (non causal) coincidence, a TV crew decided to embed itself with a randomly located fire station team, within the boundaries of the city of Paris, on the very same day of a terrorist attack, that TV crew would have a P1 = 5 / 24 = 0.208 (20%) probability of finding itself within the blue boundary.

If by genuine (non causal) coincidence, a second TV crew decided to embed itself, in a randomly located fire station, within the boundaries of the city of Paris, on the very same day of a terrorist attack, the probability that both it and the first crew found themselves within the boundaries of the closest stations to the attacks (blue boundary) would be P1 x P2, or (0.208)(5/24) = 0.04 = 4 %.

In other words (?) : there is a 96% probability that the presence of the two TV crews within the boundary of the zone of attacks at the same time is a result of causal coincidence.

Please add any suggestions or corrections you may think of.

Cheers,

CB
Ataraxia

Unread post by Ataraxia »

On the topic of the response and aid prevention, I wonder why they use these gold foil emergency blankets for the vicsims:

They look like something peeled off of the Lunar Module. I’ve never used these emergency blankets myself, but do they really work well enough to give comfort to someone who’s endured such an event? This is a situation too where people would ostensibly be suffering from the greatest shock of their lives, yet all they get for comfort is a flimsy metal blanket to cling to. I know these blankets are prone to tearing too, so would you give them out to comfort people in such a chaotic scene as this? Wouldn’t the victims be given a little something more tangible to wrap themselves in?

This guy is almost naked as he gets carted away, and yet his foil blanket is blowing in the wind and not even covering him properly.

The only person who gets a proper blanket is this corpse (with the gold foil underneath the blanket, for added warmth, I guess).

Then these victims get to ride home on the city bus:

Another thing I noticed is the fakery of the blue emergency lights everywhere. They tend to cause strange artifacts all over the place in the video Simon posted.

In this scene, the blue light is coming towards the camera, so that it lights up this vicsim/dummy from this angle (even though her head is in blue shadow as well):

It strangely outlines the rear-end of the woman here,

It gives a bizarre halo to her head here, even where it appears there is no projecting hair. It seems likely this is one digitized or bluescreened frame overlapping another. Not to mention the bald guy just behind her, where the blue light reflects upon him in such an odd and uniform manner. You can see too a whole bunch of blue artifacts around the feet of the firefighter in the middle of the image:

There are odd artifacts from the opposite side of where the light should be coming from:

And again, there's the blue reflection here from the wrong side, as a vicsim in gold foil passes right before the camera for a couple seconds:

Here the blue emergency light off in the distance (in the bottom right corner of the image) bleeds into the guy's shirt. Yet as he raises his arm it vanishes in a split second. It's difficult to point out the strange rhythm of the blinking lights in still images. They appear though to just be effects added afterwards.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

DANIEL PSENNY - clown / liar extraordinaire

I will elect Daniel Psenny - the journalist for Le Monde (+ television industry expert & critic) and the man credited with the infamous "hanging-from-window-pregnant-woman video" - as the N°1 CLOWN & LIAR of the pathetic Paris 11/13/2015 psyop. Read more about Mr Psenny in my earlier post on this thread here.

Mr Psenny, who claims to have been shot right through his left arm ("it sounded like a firecracker exploding in my arm") appears in the TF1 newscast movie linked in my post above, strolling down the street half-naked (on a chilly Parisian November night) with only a towel over his shoulders. As he vividly gesticulates with his left hand & arm ("ravaged by a Kalashnikov bullet") we can hear him pronouncing these words:

"Qu'est-ce que je dois ressentir?...Une balle dans le bras... le bras a moitié paralysé...des centaines de morts...enfin, des dizaines de morts..."
" How should I feel?... A bullet in the arm... the arm half-paralyzed... hundreds of casualties...well, tens [dozens] of casualties..."

Video timeline / source : https://youtu.be/We-IHJl9aeY?t=1425

In case you have missed it, here's Mr PSENNY's full tale of his 'dramatic ordeal' (with English subtitles) :
http://www.lemonde.fr/attaques-a-paris/ ... 09495.html

At 5:38 of the video linked above, Mr Psenny mentions having waited for 3 long & anguishing hours, stuck in his neighbors' apartment (along with one Matthew Goff, an American allegedly shot in the leg who claims to be a 9/11 survivor) before being rescued. Psenny claims that they both feared bleeding to death. Yet, as shown in my above gif, somehow Mr Psenny gets captured on camera by TF1 (France's N°1 TV channel) casually strolling down the street - none the worse for wear - even commenting about the death-toll of the 'tewwow attacks' ("hundreds" or "uh.. dozens") at a time when he could not possibly have received ANY such information.

WANTED
for interrogation
Daniel Psenny
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

D a n i e l >> Nidal and Laden or Ladin whichever you prefer. The "french" just bought a secondhand news story from the other shower of fucks across the water. The same villains in the type.

Daniel Psenny = Send Planes In (y)

His face is a Crime against humanity and so are his lies.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

brianv wrote:D a n i e l >> Nidal and Laden or Ladin whichever you prefer. The "french" just bought a secondhand news story from the other shower of fucks across the water. The same villains in the type.

:lol: Or Daniel Psenny = I Send Planes NY
Painterman

Unread post by Painterman »

CitronBleu wrote:Please add any suggestions or corrections you may think of.
Though a stickler might complain about assigning each of the 24 stations an equal probability, I think you're in the ballpark. Every bit of detective work helps in exposing the buffoons who pulled this hoax on France and the world.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

pov603 wrote:
brianv wrote:D a n i e l >> Nidal and Laden or Ladin whichever you prefer. The "french" just bought a secondhand news story from the other shower of fucks across the water. The same villains in the type.

:lol: Or Daniel Psenny = I Send Planes NY
Lend Any Penis...and he sure looks like it!
:wub: