Paris 'Bataclan Terror' - Friday November 13, 2015

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Mickey

Re: Paris 'Terror attacks' - Friday November 13, 2015

Unread post by Mickey »

datspot wrote:
mnew9 wrote:Image

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Paris.html

"I thought someone had fireworks. You know like just little fireworks that you buy at the supermarket. I remember thinking what an idiot. Who does that at a concert?"

http://www.smh.com.au/national/australi ... l4kcm.html
Here is the line that does it for me. I'm an Australian. Fireworks are illegal here and we don't call them fireworks anyway. We call them crackers or firecrackers.

You don't buy them in a supermarket and in this girl's life time she would never have seen them in a supermarket. We don't even use the word supermarket.
That accent sounds quite phony as well?

Love the phonier-than-thou one upmanship among actors B)
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

Not only was a simulated emergency shooting drill taking place the very same day of the attacks in Paris, but a TV team from M6 documentary 66 minutes was also, the same day, following a firefighter unit which happened to be first to arrive at the scene of the café "La Belle Équipe" (19 dead).

The first ten minutes portray the arrival at the scene of the firefighters. Warning : bad acting ahead.

[in French]

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APZ0tL1Lq4Q

Ladies and gentlemen, we have just witnessed, live, the taking over of France by a military coup d'état, under the approving gaze and happy applauds of the people, relieved to be placed into the protective and vigilant hands of the government.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Former CF member Heiwa, who lives in France, sent me an e-mail today which I'd like to share with everyone. It is a pretty straightforward, no-nonsense 'summary' of sorts of how this "Paris tewwow attack" psyop would have been pulled off.

Heiwa wrote: It is very easy to arrange a (fake) terrorist attack to frighten people any evening anywhere. A recent example: You start outside a football stadium with 80 000 people inside and a few hundred outside. The people outside can watch the game at some TV sets provided. They do not really notice that three areas outside the stadium are already fenced off in the dark and there you blow off some small bombs. People inside the football stadium are told that war has broken out outside, Paris is under attack, the game is stopped and that the police are on their way. The police arrive and are very happy to see that the three areas of the crime are already fenced off. They sweep up what they think are the remains of three kamikaze bombers having exploded themselves, etc, etc, and find a passport. Plenty people report having seen the kamikazes.

Then you move into town. Four restaurants are the targets. The owners have cheated with value added tax, hygiene and use black labour as servants and in the kitchen and are forced to participate in the shows. The restaurants are already fenced off with no guests. At the restaurants guns are fired and people at adjacent restaurants are encouraged to run away, so you can say that the four restaurants have been attacked. Then you mess around a little so it looks like there have been massacres at the four restaurants. Media are kept far away but given photos of the messes. Some actors are hired to play guests that survived. To add to the drama a bomb is exploded nearby and it is suggested a fourth kamikaze has ended his life in the street.

The grand finale is the attack of the music hall. It is full of people and a rock band is playing and some fire crackers are exploded, light goes off, it is announced that there are terrorists in the place, emergency exists are opened and all people run away in all direction. The place is empty after five minutes. Then the hall is fenced off and the police arrive. Media are kept far away. You can thus announce that 90 people were killed in the music hall. Some actors are hired to play guests that survived the rock party. Then you call a press conference and tell media that France has been attacked BUT good news is that most of the terrorists are dead. Only sick minds can come up with such a crazy idea and execute it but there are plenty sick minds around today.
Makes sense.

If you understand French, you need to watch this...
Perhaps the crappiest actor couple ever :
http://www.closermag.fr/tele/videos-tel ... deo-576173
corsarino

Unread post by corsarino »

A Game predicted the attack on November 13 in Paris

http://worldtruth.tv/the-game-battlefie ... mber-13th/
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

Heiwa wrote: The grand finale is the attack of the music hall. It is full of people and a rock band is playing and some fire crackers are exploded, light goes off, it is announced that there are terrorists in the place, emergency exists are opened and all people run away in all direction. The place is empty after five minutes.
Won't probably work this way...you'd have dozens of witnesses that would give a consistent account, differing from the official one. Not that this would add much to the inconsistencies, but we've yet to come up with one single credible witness at all. We just don't see that happen.

What probably happened: the concert was already "sold out" to some insiders (if any) before it started. Maybe they took some nice pictures that evening and even played some "music", who knows.
corsarino

Unread post by corsarino »

The concert at Bataclan was sold out!

No tickets in the last days.
Last edited by corsarino on Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CitronBleu

At the restaurant La Belle Équipe

And the Oscar for overacting goes to…

overweight police officer ! [06:34-00:38]

Most boring performance goes to “my daughter just got shot with an AK-47 and might die under my eyes” … [06:59-07:21]

Image GIFSoup

Man with scarf : She's my only child. Do you realize ? I was following the football game and suddenly her friend called me and tells me, your daughter, here, she just had an accident, right now, the bullets touched her... so immediately I came to see her.

Interviewer : so what is her situation now ?

Man with scarf : Well, I am waiting here, apparently they are taking care of her, I am holding the perfusion in my hand, here, they are going to take her, I don’t know where, at the hospital Salpêtrière.

Edit : typo
CitronBleu

At the restaurant La Belle Équipe

[09:14-09:31]

Image GIFSoup

EMT : Who is it ?

Blurry Man with t-shirt : It’s my sister

EMT : Stay with her.

Blurry Man with t-shirt: Explain it to me !

EMT : I’m sorry but, I’m sorry …

Blurry Man with t-shirt : Are you waiting for her to die ? Is there any hope ?

EMT : No, there is no hope, I think there is no hope.

Oh, the drama …

Video :

mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

What must also aid the perpetrators of these fake terrorist attacks has to be the predictable number of people from the public who always come forward claiming to be 'victims' of such attacks. There are a number of syndromes including Compulsive Lying Disorder where -

The person wants reward or acclaim for something he or she did not do. He or she craves attention and esteem from others to combat feelings of inadequacy. They may also seek attention by pretending to be victims of crimes or creating other dramatic situations that didn't really happen.

http://addiction.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Co ... g_Disorder

It must be easy for the organizers of these fake attacks. Start by employing actors to tell their lies and then simply just wait for all the public weirdos to come out of the woodwork claiming to have also been at the terrorist attacks. :wacko:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I see more concern from my wife when one of the kids has a Cold.

Is there footage available of this PhotoShop Pro Fashion model? This "image" is heavily processed and "touched up" at the very minimum, possibly entirely fabricated. "Emma Peel", (as in Man Appeal) unfortunately has been done, or they would have used it! Emma P arkinson indeed.
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

It would be tiresome and unnecessary of me to re-link all the images that have already been posted, but it is obvious that the official colour palette for this production is teal and orange. It's so eye-popping-ly dramatic. http://theabyssgazes.blogspot.co.nz/201 ... -stop.html
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

brianv wrote:Is there footage available of this PhotoShop Pro Fashion model?
You may have missed the post with her promo/trailer...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A6CaZtte7A

... as for her actual interview I can only find a few minutes of it at the moment...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrSnPi8bDLc

Smacked bottom... hmmm.

I love how they both treat this potentially fatal injury as a joke. I don't know about you guys but if I had been shot last week in the arse with an AK round I might be a bit grumpy about it? Perhaps even in pain? However that's just me... I'm probably weird like that.

ALL of these shitty interviews seem to feature the usual crazy movie trope 'coincidences'. Here's another example...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChfE3DHg-uQ

... this guy supposedly ended up walking over the corpse of the last person he'd been talking too before the shooting.

I just don't sense any real grief from any of these alleged victims & survivors.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Hmm, yes I did, but I don't see how the fat ugly bird with the three chins in that video remotely resembles the girl in this photo. Apart from the Victorian blouse and tie. Can you see video "Emma" on the front cover of Vogue? The other certainly would, what with it's conspicuous professional photography and location and lighting. I'm also having trouble with the US/UK "Ginnie Watsons".
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv wrote: Hmm, yes I did, but I don't see how the fat ugly bird with the three chins in that video resembles the girl in this photo. Apart from the Victorian blouse and tie. Can you see video "Emma" on the front cover of Vogue? The other certainly would.
Oh c'mon Brian : have you never heard of the Bumshell™ treatment? ;)