Paris - "Charlie Hebdo shooting" 07/01/2015

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
T21

Re: Paris - "Charlie Hebdo shooting" 07/01/2015

Unread post by T21 »

brianv wrote:My wife, who doesn't speak a word of French said to me last night - "What's with all the - and I quote, "Jesus Charlie" bollox? Apparently, while driving through town yesterday she spotted a car with French number plates which had sheets of A4 stuck on the window with the offending tripe. Now I wonder is it a coincidence or have they gone to the trouble of sending out a fleet of numpties across Europe to spread their garbage?
Hi Brian
I don't know if they have sent out drivers advertising it, however it would have been interesting to check the department code on that car plate (in former plate type it was the two rightmost digits, in newer plate type it's in smaller size on the right side of the plate), I would expect a car owner living in the Paris-Ile de France area (dept. code 75) and surrounding region (dept. codes 91 to 95), possibly working in the Paris urban area ("intra muros") more hit by the psychological impact of what happened and likely to have participated to the march
(ok, stopping that car and asking the driver wouldn't have been so easy for your wife and would have probably caught the attention of all the bystanders, police included).

A French living abroad could have watched it all on tv and chosen that way to display support to his people.
At least it goes to show the effectiveness of the operation on the general public through the media.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

T21 wrote:
brianv wrote:My wife, who doesn't speak a word of French said to me last night - "What's with all the - and I quote, "Jesus Charlie" bollox? Apparently, while driving through town yesterday she spotted a car with French number plates which had sheets of A4 stuck on the window with the offending tripe. Now I wonder is it a coincidence or have they gone to the trouble of sending out a fleet of numpties across Europe to spread their garbage?
Hi Brian
I don't know if they have sent out drivers advertising it, however it would have been interesting to check the department code on that car plate (in former plate type it was the two rightmost digits, in newer plate type it's in smaller size on the right side of the plate), I would expect a car owner living in the Paris-Ile de France area (dept. code 75) and surrounding region (dept. codes 91 to 95), possibly working in the Paris urban area ("intra muros") more hit by the psychological impact of what happened and likely to have participated to the march
(ok, stopping that car and asking the driver wouldn't have been so easy for your wife and would have probably caught the attention of all the bystanders, police included).

A French living abroad could have watched it all on tv and chosen that way to display support to his people.
At least it goes to show the effectiveness of the operation on the general public through the media.
Yes, that would have been a good idea while driving a car through city traffic!! :rolleyes: Would a French person living here in Ireland (and there are quite a few) and where we drive on the right, necessarily be driving a car with LEFT HAND DRIVE AND FRENCH NUMBER PLATES? It was obviously a visiting vehicle or I wouldn't have mentioned it! I am not denying that it may have been an innocent visitor who took it upon themselves to spread their rubbish here!
Last edited by brianv on Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: written in haste
T21

Unread post by T21 »

brianv wrote:
T21 wrote:
Hi Brian

Yes that would have been a good idea while driving a car through city traffic!! :rolleyes: Would a person French in living here in Ireland (and there are quite a few) necessarily be driving a car with LEFT HAND DRIVE AND FRENCH NUMBER PLATES? It was obviously a visiting vehicle or I wouldn't have mentioned it! I am not denying that it may have been an innocent visitor who took it upon themselves to spread their rubbish here!
:rolleyes: With all the hype on this JSC social phenomenon it would have been reported on all the media, gaining a decidedly unwanted attention
(today's lemonde.fr reports that a teacher working in a Paris suburban town was suspended for "conspirationist statements" replying to pupils' questions about the CH shooting, statements like "the allegedly dead cop" and "we haven't seen the (dead) journalists' bodies"
http://www.lemonde.fr/societe/article/2 ... _3224.html)
It was a visiting vehicle, even without sheets sticked on the windows it would have been noticed.
So why not a part of the operation ? I can't deny that the possibility exists.
Or a French moved to Ireland who drove his car instead of buying one there wanting to display support to his fellows.

We can continue this conversation in the Chatbox if you wish T21! Sorry to be picky but are you posting from a Stupid Phone?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Maat wrote:

Pope says freedom of speech has a limit? Yes, I agree entirely. Popes should not be allowed to say freedom of speech has a limit!
That's some "coincidence", eh :blink: Maybe "Hill+Knowlton Strategies" are behind it — they have a "presence" in Dublin too, so that's another "coincidence" <_< :

http://www.cluesforum.info/download/file.php?id=414

Ref
brianv wrote:Aha.

I was wracking my brain trying to remember the name of the PR company who handled the Nariayah case. It just came to me a moment ago. I wondered if they had a branch in Paris...

Hill and Knowlton - unlikely that they would be running someone else's Campaign on their "Banner". :rolleyes:

http://www.hkstrategies.fr/

edit/ Coincidence that the print colour on "Je suis Charlie" campaign ad, is of the same ilk as the colours on the HK website itself?
Missed this because of damn page turn.

I wonder Maat :blink:
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

This is such ham-fisted theatricality that it boggles the mind.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/0 ... LkyWEqsU40

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVkWXzSWM6s
T21

Unread post by T21 »

Makkonen wrote:Image

This is such ham-fisted theatricality that it boggles the mind.

[snip]
Indeed.
And now there are "Je Suis Charlie" lapel pins... too bad it's not the USA, otherwise we'd already had JSC bumper stickers available.
But wait a minute...
http://money.cnn.com/2015/01/10/news/je ... rchandise/
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

It's all they can do to prevent or hide an outburst of spontaneous laughter. Work on your body language guys, votre action est de la merde.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv wrote: Work on your body language guys, votre action est de la merde.
I would more properly say "votre récitation est de la merde", dear Brian...

[récitation = acting] Merci bien mon ami!
simonshack
Administrator

* :mellow: *

Here's the apparently official "CHARLIE HEBDO" youtube channel - featuring its (allegedly killed) chief editor Stéphane Charbonnier (aka "CHARB") engaging in what, we might surmise, are meant to be a series* of humorous / comedic videocasts poking fun at 'islamic terrorists' and all that... Well, I can tell you that they all come across to me (I speak French well) as pretty lame, childish and unfunny.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXIyDvdnzLU

I have a growing feeling that these CHARLIE HEBDO folks were - quite simply - a gang of silly jokers.

*Here's a link to the entire series: http://www.fdesouche.com/551953-charb-a ... n-troudech

And here is CHARB with "LUZ" ( a 'Charlie Hebdo survivor' - the guy we see in the above post with his head down ) in a video which was deleted by Youtube for "nudity" infringement...
http://www.panamza.com/wp-content/uploa ... harlie.mp4
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:* :mellow: *

I have a growing feeling that these CHARLIE HEBDO folks were - quite simply - a gang of silly jokers.
Much like their counterparts in government offices around the world and their sycophant poodles. Is that one of the AK's used in the prank? Quite simply unbelievable.
simonshack
Administrator

Here is "LUZ" arriving at the funeral of his dear old comrade "CHARB" today... (as presented by the press - of course) :

http://www.repubblica.it/esteri/2015/01 ... =HREC1-2#1

Oh well... he's a natural-born artist /satirist, you know - it's probably nothing to worry about. :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

Enjoy this ! ^_^
The Charlie Hebdo Conspiracy Too Crazy Even for Alex Jones

“It’s become a whole faux, fake controversy. It becomes one of these conspiracy theories,” Jones told me by phone Tuesday evening. “They love whodunnit ‘Clue’ games, so everyone can now debate it. It’s not an issue—and the police officer is dead.”

(...)

Paul Joseph Watson, an editor at Infowars, told me via email that the shooting-deniers have been going after him.

“I have been bombarded with messages from people calling me a ‘shill’ for not agreeing that the entire sequence of events was staged by crisis actors. ... I was also attacked by these same people for asserting that the NYPD murders last month did in fact really happen.”
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... jones.html
Poor, poor these Infowars / Alex Jones folks - being so ruthlessly attacked by those pesky & paranoid conspiracy-theorists ! :lol:
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Yep, priceless isn't it? I actually posted that yesterday but guess it got missed (top of previous page):
The Pigs In Charge must be desperate for damage control on this if they had to get their star shill, mega-mouth conspiracy clown A-hole Jones, to endorse it as "real":
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... jones.html Image
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Maat wrote:Yep, priceless isn't it? I actually posted that yesterday but guess it got missed (top of previous page):
The Pigs In Charge must be desperate for damage control on this if they had to get their star shill, mega-mouth conspiracy clown A-hole Jones, to endorse it as "real":
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... jones.html Image
So obvious a hoax that it is! And neatly extricating themselves too from having to even discuss it.
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Meanwhile in the US, I was recently contacted by someone seeking video and audio support for a rally being staged this weekend In the name of democracy and the supposed victims.

Rather than engage, I just quoted street prices I suspected to be beyond their budget. Mais, oui. Au revoir!

It may still happen though and they will encourage one another to continue to embrace this nonsense by gathering together and rehashing the narrative en masse. Hands across the water!