Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
larryd
Banned

Re: Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Unread post by larryd »

OK drab ass, I guess you're on our team. But only if you get into a self propelled wheel chair.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

fbenario wrote:
Lazlo wrote:It seems that all the talent went early in the draft cycle and the Celtics had to settle for a third round draft pick.
What in the world are you talking about? Since 1989 the NBA draft has had only two rounds.
I believe Lazlo was using the "draft cycle" analogy for how which sports got the best vicsim "talent", FredB :lol:
analucia

Unread post by analucia »

Wow, I had tv on because of crazy weather and then Rock Center with Brian Williams comes on NBC and it's a special about all the brave women of the Boston bombing with a segment called, of course, Boston Strong. And old stumpy the dancer is on there with a FULL PROSTHESIS and is fully ambulating her wheelchair with it. My god, that's a miraculous rehab if I ever saw one. Just barely at 45 days since she lost her leg and now she can scoot her wheelchair by walking with her new prosthesis? Holy effing mackerel!!! Apparently losing a limb isn't really all that big of a deal nowadays, who knew?

Got stuff to do, but I'll see if I can find a link to video from this later unless someone else can find it
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Ron Brassard is not on this list of vicsims published three days after the marathon.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massac ... ctim_list/

Interesting to note too that with last nights hideous Boston Strong benefit concert I have not heard a single mention of any of the sims being there. Whats a benefit without a few one legged sims fist pumping during a vomit inducing Aerosmith medley?
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

Maat wrote:
fbenario wrote:
Lazlo wrote:It seems that all the talent went early in the draft cycle and the Celtics had to settle for a third round draft pick.
What in the world are you talking about? Since 1989 the NBA draft has had only two rounds.
I believe Lazlo was using the "draft cycle" analogy for how which sports got the best vicsim "talent", FredB :lol:
Yes, that is what I was going for, a vicsim all-sport draft which would go something like the following:

Desperate to capitalize on the proximity of their upcoming game with the Boston Bombing the Bruins went all out in the All-Sport Vicsim Draft and picked Jeff Bauman in the first round. In an All-Sport coup, the Red Sox again selected Bauman making him the first multi-sport vicsim. Carlos El Vaquero Arredondo 52 was also selected in an all cash side deal and is expected to be put on waivers. Lacking depth, as it does, the All-Sport Vicsim Draft ended with a thud as the Celtics, in late round negotiating, settled on dark-horse vicsim Ron Brassard. Said insiders: "this guy is a completly unknown quantity."
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

CARLOS ARREDONDO BURN VICTIM?

Has this been covered? I didn't know he was this guy, I had forgotten all about this incident:

DISTRAUGHT OVER DEATH OF SON.....

After some time went by, according to news reports, Arredondo was so distraught that he climbed in the Marines' van and splashed himself with gasoline. A propane torch he had brought inside was lit accidentally, Arredondo said. Arredondo was pulled out to safety by the Marines, however his clothes had caught fire and burned 26% of his body. He received second- and third-degree burns. He was hospitalized in a burn unit for two weeks followed by outpatient home-based treatment. Despite his burns, he attended his son's funeral on a stretcher with two paramedics at each side.[9] Arredondo and his wife Melida both spent time as inpatient psychiatric patients. (Source: Wiki)

Compare burn victim Arredondo's left hand with the woman's.

http://cbsboston.files.wordpress.com/20 ... jpg?w=1500

I don't think this man is trustworthy. (Sorry, I had to put that in....me laughing.)
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Oh yes, Cowboy Carlos is a real piece of work; see Nonhocapito's post on that character here: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2383215

Not even Hollywood would pay for a script like that :wacko:
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

Houdini wrote:So six weeks after the "incident", this "Ron Brassard" suddenly appears out of nowhere to join the list of the "injured"? How come we never heard of him before?

...from this link: http://bigstory.ap.org/photo-gallery/bc ... ks-celtics

According to the caption that was under this picture, he was standing 10 feet from the bomb. Why isn't he in any of the pictures? Why, if his leg was hit by "shrapnel" as it says in the caption, is his other leg clean and undamaged? Boy, that sure was some amazing bomb with shrapnel that could target a small area like one leg while leaving the rest of his body untouched. Ten feet away from the bomb and that's all the damage he received? What was Jeff Bombman doing, sitting on the bomb?!

Rhetorical questions, of course. We already know the answers. :rolleyes:
WE HAVE SEEN THIS JOKER BEFORE

THE GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE RODNEY DANGERFIELD LAYING DOWN ON THE JOB IS RON BRASSARD

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1325084

But what is really interesting is who is this in the LinkedIn profile? Is he the same Ron Brassard? Based on the way the scripts are written he would have to be as he is a Fire Protection Professional.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ron-brassard/2b/61/744
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

This absurd 'detail' of Cowboy Man's "rescue efforts" was pointed out to me by our newest member, Notesong... ^_^

Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

larryd wrote:OK drab ass, I guess you're on our team. But only if you get into a self propelled wheel chair.
They could combine the best of both worlds....

Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

Uh huh. And ol' Drab Ass was "10 feet away" from a bomb that didn't shatter a store window nor leave any other debris on the ground?
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

ONLY IN AMERICA

Please forgive me if this comparison has been made but where else but in America can you show up dressed like a perp and be treated like a hero?

Guy in grey hoodie and shades:

Guy in grey hoodie and shades from another time:

Also, help me out, I can't help but thinking that in this picture the red head at the feet of the black women is a manikin.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Houdini wrote:
Uh huh. And ol' Drab Ass was "10 feet away" from a bomb that didn't shatter a store window nor leave any other debris on the ground?

And the teddybears looked on in horror...feet strewn above and below them...

Edit: just noticed the ones on the window!
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

simonshack wrote:*

This absurd 'detail' of Cowboy Man's "rescue efforts" was pointed out to me by our newest member, Notesong... ^_^

Yeah :D I liked Resolution's quip about that too — on page 26 (April 21st):
resolution wrote: "Peace" "activist" gets caught pulling fence onto "wounded" <_<
Ref http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p2383349

Good spot on the "ketchup cleanup" (i.e. PaintShop "mistake") in Drab ass's pics ^_^

I now doubt they did much of anything physically on the scene in real time at all, beyond a smoke bomb perhaps, as it seems obvious that the area was already cleared of spectators ahead of time (re-directed earlier to the parallel street finish line) with nothing left to chance. In other words, why bother with coordinating "psyoperative" actors, props or makeup when the pre-fabricated film/fauxtos would take care of all public perceptions via TV broadcast drama and "news" stories?

I also suspect some oddities, like the "manikin" look of certain vicsims, videos of throwing "dust" etc., were deliberate diversionary bait ;)