Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Guerrero

Re: Boston Marathon - alleged "terror attack" - April 15, 20

Unread post by Guerrero »

Thanks for fixing the photo link Simon!

Okay, can someone please clarify for me what the official story is. I was rereading the forum and I'm still confused. I tried to google the official mainstream media version of events and still confused.

So is the story that there were 2 bombs, one in two different locations? One that supposedly went off in front of The FORUM and one that went off in front of LensCrafters?

ETA: Interesting things I also noticed about those two photos compared above, apart from the policeman with the stuck leg....
Look at Mr. White shirt with sunglasses hanging off them...he's moving through that scene like, nothing to see here...
And look at the lady at the bottom of photo 1, again, with an attitude of "just another day strolling the streets of Boston"...
Euphoria

Gabby Giffords/JFK library and Mandarian Oriental Hotel

Unread post by Euphoria »

Guerrero wrote:So is the story that there were 2 bombs, one in two different locations? One that supposedly went off in front of The FORUM and one that went off in front of LensCrafters?
That's right. He's a more 'up-to-date' timeline:

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/220441 ... on-bombing

On the day, a third blast was initially reported, but the story was adapted over time. Since then, we've been informed that the fire that broke out on the day at Boston's JFK presidential library might have been a coincidence, not a third bomb. I haven't found any recent news item concerning this third alleged incident. However, we're talking John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum, which brings us right back to our favourite SIM heroine, Gabby Giffords!

http://www.jfklibrary.org/About-Us/News ... ement.aspx

I'm sure that will be a very emotional experience for the nation. :puke:

Anyway, at least two more explosive devices were supposedly found later on, near the scene of the Boston marathon explosions. They were spotted inside Boston’s Mandarin and Lenox hotels according to the EMS, and these venues were subsequently evacuated. Again, we haven't heard much else since:

http://live.usnews.com/Event/Boston_Mar ... 013?Page=0

Interestingly, the Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group (Boston hotel pictured above) is owned by Jardine Matheson Holdings Ltd, which is one of the original Hong Kong trading houses or Hongs that date back to Imperial China and the 'Opium Wars' of 1840.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jardine_Matheson

Jardine Matheson is controlled by the Scottish Keswick family, who are direct descendants of William Jardine's sister Jean. The Keswicks have maintained a relationship with another prominent Scottish family, the Flemings, of which the Bond author Ian Fleming was also a member:

After leaving Oxford University, current British PM David Cameron went to Hong Kong to work for Jardine Matheson.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Cameron
Last edited by Euphoria on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:23 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

I'd like to ask Mr. "Orangutang" where his "office" is located, i.e. what business does he work for, at what address on that street and on what floor. And also, did he open his office window to take these shots? I've already posted a question on his photo page as to why he happened to be taking random shots of the crowd, then "ran to get his camera" when he heard the explosion. No answer, as expected.
The_Thinker

Unread post by The_Thinker »

Something is striking me as odd, which is that I've noticed that a fair amount of people on blogs, Facebook and other websites are talking about how this is 'staged'; and that 'these people are actors', etc. I'm not sure what to make of this, but it seems like there is a lot more of a push even in the more mainstream conspiracy circles to call this out as a hoax (certainly much more than has ever been the case with 9/11).

I certainly don't believe that the 'majority' have suddenly had a change of mind where fakery is concerned, so what gives? Is this an effort to muddy the current cutting edge Fakery exposure and research being done here by appearing to align with it, but then directing the topic away from ideas, such as, the videos and imagery being false, pre-prepared and manipulated; and instead purely focusing on the idea that actors on the ground were used?

It just seems to be being mentioned by those who would otherwise steer clear of, and even ridicule or attempt to discredit Media Fakery; a friend of mine on Facebook, who is very much a "Thermite-Jones-Truther-Sheep" is talking about the "double amputee man" being an actor, and even Infowars have an article that talks about Boston "actors" (albeit it is an article that argues how the theory should likely be avoided, but even so, it still gives publicity to the idea and can you honestly imagine Infowars ever even mentioning the term Vicsim or talking about that at all! Because I can't!) So, what is going on here? Is it a way to jump ahead of the game in terms of misinformation and damage control, seems like a risky move if so... Just something to think about anyway.
Fedge

Unread post by Fedge »

The_Thinker wrote:Something is striking me as odd, which is that I've noticed that a fair amount of people on blogs, Facebook and other websites are talking about how this is 'staged'
I noticed an increase too, since sandy hook i would say. Maybe people really starts to consider it, although i have yet to meet someone in real life having this point of view. :(
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Heiwa wrote:I have got the impression that the Boston Marathon was in fact diverted at the end, i.e. the runners on Boyston Str. had to divert/turn right into Exeter Str., then turn left into Blagden Str. to arrive at Copley Square (new finish). It is suggested that this diversion took place after the bomb explosions but it could in fact have happened before to leave the Boyston street section ahead of the Finish sealed off, etc, etc. :rolleyes:
Heiwa,

You were almost RIGHT on the money there, congrats!

Here's what the Guardian reported on the day:
The Guardian - April15, 2013
Runners who had not finished the race were diverted straight down Commonwealth Avenue and into a family meeting area, according to an emergency plan that had been in place.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/ap ... n-marathon
So there's another little 'mystery' solved. At some stage, they just diverted the last runners away from the restricted Finish Line area where (perhaps) some loud yet harmless firecracker-smoke-bombs were set off. So, you may ask, what if these diverted runners heard those explosions - which obviously took place AFTER they had been diverted? Wouldn't they suspect foul play? Well, that's where these various sidestories come in handy:

"THE OFFICIAL CONTROLLED EXPLOSION DRILL"

"Report: Another Device Detonated in Controlled Explosion in Boston" - By Patrick Brennan
April 15, 2013 4:00 PM
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/34 ... ck-brennan

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1ixfr9wG_M

"THE JFK LIBRARY EXPLOSION / FIRE"

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgGmVoAYYqg

The remaining public at the Finish line (probably not that many people, given that the frontrunners' Marathon was long over)was also evacuated under some pretext.

All else was just prefabricated / staged / computerized imagery.

Easy does it. <_<
birdman2

Re: Gabby Giffords/JFK library and Mandarian Oriental Hotel

Unread post by birdman2 »

Euphoria wrote:
Guerrero wrote:So is the story that there were 2 bombs, one in two different locations? One that supposedly went off in front of The FORUM and one that went off in front of LensCrafters?
That's right. He's a more 'up-to-date' timeline:

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/220441 ... on-bombing
Here is a useful graphic from the Daily Mail:

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... istan.html

They also have this map (below) that shows both the 'official route' and Commonwealth Avenue:
simonshack wrote:
Heiwa wrote:I have got the impression that the Boston Marathon was in fact diverted at the end, i.e. the runners on Boyston Str. had to divert/turn right into Exeter Str., then turn left into Blagden Str. to arrive at Copley Square (new finish). It is suggested that this diversion took place after the bomb explosions but it could in fact have happened before to leave the Boyston street section ahead of the Finish sealed off, etc, etc. :rolleyes:
Heiwa,

You were almost RIGHT on the money there, congrats!

Here's what the Guardian reported on the day:
The Guardian - April15, 2013
Runners who had not finished the race were diverted straight down Commonwealth Avenue and into a family meeting area, according to an emergency plan that had been in place.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/ap ... n-marathon
source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... istan.html

I agree that the increasing refrain of "all these people are actors!" is a diversion, although it has some truth to it (i.e. some of the people in the videos are actors, but I would say only a very small number, and the rest are CGI sims - as discussed many times already). More thoughts on that in my next post.

ETA: the two maps/images above that claim to illustrate the 'locations' of the 'bombing' are not intended to reinforce the suggestion that what the media is telling us about these 'events' corresponds to reality. I just find these graphics useful as a reference point against which to evaluate the (sometimes conflicting, and deliberately confusing) 'official tales' from the media.
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

Yes, Simon. That all makes sense and it explains the reason for what they did at the library that day.

I love the photos with the cop shifting forward too, excellent catch.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

The Boston area media is like a pitbull with this story in its jars. All other news is displaced and obliterated. People spend hours listening to this drivel they spew and feel informed by it. The fact that this story was staged close to home is used as further proof of its reality by the local yokels. Its been tied to the obsession with sports such as "Big Papi" David Ortiz of the Red Sox declaring "This is our fucking city" in front of the Fenway Park crowd.
It has become the closest thing to 1984's "Two Minute Hate" with the media leading the charge. I hear the words maggot and animals used constantly about the "bombers". The contempt of the commentators for the already declared guilty parties is only equaled by their contempt for evidence and due process. It really surpasses the 9/11 event in its rabid hatred by a marathon mile. People are being force fed these hateful memes constantly and the children in particular are suffering for it. The fucking adoration for "first responders" is taking on a religious fervor. I know I too get a little choked up too when I see these heroes jogging back and forth aimlessly in the footage... :wacko:

I watch this stuff going on around me and the closest thing I can have to a dialogue with most people is suggesting it's a setup and watching their eyes glaze over. Boston is an area where people pride themselves on their scantly evidenced intelligence. As discernment and discrimination are basic building blocks of intelligence, peoples inability to distinguish say fake blood from real or glass blown outward when it should have blown inward shows that the dumbing down is in full gear.
Maybe I should look at it instead as a success story for those who've studied the brain and know how to elicit unalterable emotional responses from seemingly intelligent people. In spite of our growing number who see through this bullshit I am certain that there will be many more of these coming in rapid succession. I'm so glad I don't have a television... :puke:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

MrSinclair, once again I highly regard your insight. The animalistic complexities of sporting events in general must certainly be another psychological toolbox for the hoaxers. By combining 9/11 with the willing suspension of disbelief that accompanies all competitive (televised) sports, they have both boosted and damned their strategy to be questioned.

I see that they are thinking of this as a kind of stupid game. To them, there is the "mind" of critical thinking (bloggers and CluesForum and so on) that's on their trail. They want to lose it, so they see two incredible distracting "minds":

1. the false, proud, self-congratulating intellect of the Boston brainiacs
2. the wild, frenzied ranting of sports events

They are trying to smash these two minds of resistance against the mind of critical thinkers on their trail in the hopes of causing some kind of intellectual meltdown but it's really just going to popularize (and therefore strengthen) the critical thinking mounting against these bold-faced lies. The Boston brainiacs will be drawn to this historical revisionist kind of work and ultimately, their attention on it will turn into a larger public discussion of media hoaxes.

And they totally underestimate the power of the average populist voice in sports. The surface of sports is that it's all dumb shouting, but actually some of the most sophisticated intelligent discussions come out of sports.

They are counting on people's stupidity to counteract the attention they are giving their doubters. It's almost clever to make a sports hoax, but it's kind of like shooting themselves in the foot to bring their hoax so close to the long-existing dialogue of corruption and human nature intertwined with sports. Since sports is arguably a much bigger and more popular topic than politics - and certainly elicits far more mobs, fights, populist rivalries (seemingly far beyond anything conventional cynical politics can hope to achieve) - it's almost as if they hope to sluff off their clear guilt into the popular imagination that surrounds sporting events. Lose the hound dogs (propaganda watchdogs) in a crowd.

They scream 'I'm not guilty of enormous lies' at the same time that they try to dash off into a pathetically funded, incredibly unsuccessful psychological metaphor that shines mostly because of its artifice and ill timing. They're just like little kids playing with their one toy, trying to take it apart and find new uses for it, but it won't work. Clear, laid-back communication and discussion of the absurdities is the ultimate foe of all the lies.

---

Not to bite too hard on the surface of these visually controlled things, but the company which allowed (is allowing) itself to be featured so prominently in the simulation of this "reverse Boston Massacre" joke - adidas - is another interesting corporate connection.

Besides being the sponsor of the 2008 Beijing Olympics (where notorious CGI was apparently "exposed" in the fishy fireworks display, etc.), their company name is actually based on the German founder Adolf Dassler(1). So "adi" for Adolph is keeping a watchful eye on this very Nazi-like social herding. Adidas is one of the many brands frequently discussed in culture questioning circles as being sweat-shop produced as much as they can get away with it.

Interestingly, and perhaps this is getting too 'c-c-conspiracy-y', but if there is a German soccer league heirarchy, present adidas CEO Herbert Hainer is into the top of it, with Fußball-Bundesliga. According to Wickedpedo, Hainer was named a trustee of the group at some DFL gala.(2)(3)

1(http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Adidas)
2(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_foo ... gue_system)
3(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_Hainer)
birdman2

Unread post by birdman2 »

Hoi,

That was an excellent post. Unfortunately I am following it up with something more mundane, but I'll reply to your comments at the end of this post, so as to encourage others to do the same. I hope that we can continue the conversation that you have had above with MrSinclair.

In the meantime, here are some more comments on the use of actors.
The_Thinker wrote:Something is striking me as odd, which is that I've noticed that a fair amount of people on blogs, Facebook and other websites are talking about how this is 'staged'; and that 'these people are actors', etc. I'm not sure what to make of this, but it seems like there is a lot more of a push even in the more mainstream conspiracy circles to call this out as a hoax (certainly much more than has ever been the case with 9/11).

I certainly don't believe that the 'majority' have suddenly had a change of mind where fakery is concerned, so what gives? Is this an effort to muddy the current cutting edge Fakery exposure and research being done here by appearing to align with it, but then directing the topic away from ideas, such as, the videos and imagery being false, pre-prepared and manipulated; and instead purely focusing on the idea that actors on the ground were used?
I'm also surprised by the large amount of attention this idea is receiving, just type 'boston bomb actors' into youtube for example - there's a long list of new videos on this theme. I agree that this line of 'research' seems to have increased since Sandy Hook. In some ways it could be helpful, as it has the potential to wake up more people to the general un-believability of the whole fiasco, and by extension the rest of the psyop fiascoes. For instance, here's the (current) top comment on one of these 'Boston Bombing Hoax' videos:
... I've worked in the emergency field for nearly 10 years dealing with fatal, and near fatal car accidents along the I-15, I-40, 395 and 57 between Los Angeles and Las Vegas, and I've seen every type of injury you can imagine. One thing I can absolutely assure you of is that the man with the missing legs would've been dead from blood loss in less than 5 minutes, and there would've been massive puddle all around him and all over himself. His legs aren't even bleeding! All BS!
source: comment posted by Natas Pals, on this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqnSKWcJ7_M

This reminds me of discussions about whether or not the disinformation docos and websites produced by the '9/11 Truth Movement' have any value. On their own, not really. But if I hadn't seen most of those documentaries and read the websites over the years 2005 - 2010, I might not have appreciated the (much more sensible) message of September Clues so quickly. So, for people looking into the 'crisis actors' angle, perhaps that will also help them to find this media fakery research and to put all the puzzle pieces finally into place.

However, the 'large numbers of people involved' aspect of the 'crisis actors' argument has some potential to derail the discussion. In both the Sandy Hook and Boston footage, we are shown a lot of these alleged 'actors' running and walking around. This connects with the old meme that goes something like: "This can't possibly be a 'conspiracy', look at all of those bystanders, paramedics, and race officials! Are you trying to say that all of those people are actors, they all know it's staged, and they are all keeping quiet about it? Nah. You can't possibly keep that many people quiet. It must have really happened after all." I think people can cope with the idea of a few actors, but not hundreds. Also, as mentioned by other posters, if the focus is kept on the staged/acted aspects of the psyop, you can divert people's attention away from the use of bluescreen, sim people, and other CGI technologies that are so obviously used to create the mass of pictures and video. Which is why it is so important to keep referring people to the research conducted here.

I think it's plausible that people could be hired to take part in 'training videos', to create the image pool. Perhaps they don EMT vests and whatnot, run up and down all day, push gurneys, shout commands, and try their best to look panicked. If this video footage is then used one year later with major CGI modifications (complete change of background scenery, colours of clothing changed, a cap added to that man's head, faces blurred, the digital insertion of the 'leading characters', etc.) - are the people who originally took part in filming likely to recognise themselves? I don't think they would. Even if someone pointed it out to them, e.g. "Hey Bob! A guy in one of the Boston marathon videos looks just like you!" "What? No way, that can't be me. I was home in LA on April 15" - 'Bob' doesn't have to be part of any conspiracy, or 'in the know' at all. And of course, 'people' and 'crowds' can be created purely digitally as well. I found a strange glitch in one of the Boston videos that reminds me of the synthetic crowd scenes of 9/11:

screenshot taken at 01:03 from this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrNMhQ4Rx08

I'm wondering about the two women in the foreground. The one with the long pony tail (not wearing glasses), seems to have 'kept her head, when all about her were losing theirs' - she's not sliced in half like the 'people' in the background. Does this suggest that the two women in the foreground could have been on a different digital compositing layer than the sim crowd behind them? Am I on the right track here, or is this something that could plausibly be expected to happen on TV these days, as some kind of transmission error?

Returning to your discussion above, MrSinclair and Hoi, I particularly liked this comment:
hoi.polloi wrote:They scream 'I'm not guilty of enormous lies' at the same time that they try to dash off into a pathetically funded, incredibly unsuccessful psychological metaphor that shines mostly because of its artifice and ill timing. They're just like little kids playing with their one toy, trying to take it apart and find new uses for it, but it won't work. Clear, laid-back communication and discussion of the absurdities is the ultimate foe of all the lies.
I've been having a lot of heartening success with this tactic lately. So to all the shoopers out there who put together this latest round of crap psyop imagery - thank-you for doing such a horrendous job, and making it that much easier to point out the fakery!

And I agree with you Hoi, that:
hoi.polloi wrote:The Boston brainiacs will be drawn to this historical revisionist kind of work and ultimately, their attention on it will turn into a larger public discussion of media hoaxes.
Bring it on.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

More product placement, with our Bob Dylan morph Dzhokhar:

From https://ramanan50.wordpress.com/2013/04 ... oto-essay/

About the dead brother Tamerlan: the name comes from the great turkic leader Tamerlane AKA Timur
Timur envisioned the restoration of the Mongol Empire of Genghis Khan. As a means of legitimating his conquests, Timur relied on Islamic symbols and language, referring to himself as the Sword of Islam and patronizing educational and religious institutions. He converted nearly all the Borjigin leaders to Islam during his lifetime. His armies were inclusively multi-ethnic. During his lifetime Timur emerged as the most powerful ruler in the Muslim world after defeating the Mamluks of Egypt and Syria, the emerging Ottoman Empire and the declining Sultanate of Delhi. Timur had also decisively defeated the Christian Knights Hospitaller at Smyrna, styling himself a Ghazi. By the end of his reign Timur had also gained complete control over all the remnants of the Chagatai Khanate, Ilkhanate, Golden Horde and even attempted to restore the Yuan dynasty.
From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamerlan
Picture of Tamerlan's dead body at the morgue (despite the fakery, it is still a quite graphic picture so I'm posting just the link to it):
http://cdn.ientry.com/sites/webpronews/ ... corpse.jpg
From http://www.webpronews.com/reddit-surfac ... ic-2013-04

Thinking about the political reasons of it all, it occurred to me that, because Russians hate chechnyans so much, this choice, picking chechnyan terrorists of all the islamist groups, could be meant to bring the Russian people somewhat closer to America out of solidarity, damaging Putin's distancing from the west. Among other things.
Sisterlover

Unread post by Sisterlover »

This seems to apropos to be a simple 'oops!' moment...

From Twitter feed...
https://twitter.com/EricStangel/status/ ... 8792768515

ABC news reminds...
"But in the aftermath of the Boston Marathon bombings which killed three and left scores maimed and injured, the shirt could be deemed offensive.
It’s not the first time Nike has felt the need to pull a product in the wake of a tragedy. In February the retailer pulled an ad featuring Olympic sprinter Oscar Pistorius with the caption “I am the bullet in the chamber,” after he was charged with shooting to death girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp."

source: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2 ... n-bombing/
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

nonhocapito wrote:More product placement, with our Bob Dylan morph Dzhokhar:

From https://ramanan50.wordpress.com/2013/04 ... oto-essay/

About the dead brother Tamerlan: the name comes from the great turkic leader Tamerlane AKA Timur
Timur envisioned the restoration of the Mongol Empire of Genghis Khan. As a means of legitimating his conquests, Timur relied on Islamic symbols and language, referring to himself as the Sword of Islam and patronizing educational and religious institutions. He converted nearly all the Borjigin leaders to Islam during his lifetime. His armies were inclusively multi-ethnic. During his lifetime Timur emerged as the most powerful ruler in the Muslim world after defeating the Mamluks of Egypt and Syria, the emerging Ottoman Empire and the declining Sultanate of Delhi. Timur had also decisively defeated the Christian Knights Hospitaller at Smyrna, styling himself a Ghazi. By the end of his reign Timur had also gained complete control over all the remnants of the Chagatai Khanate, Ilkhanate, Golden Horde and even attempted to restore the Yuan dynasty.
From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamerlan
Picture of Tamerlan's dead body at the morgue (despite the fakery, it is still a quite graphic picture so I'm posting just the link to it):
http://cdn.ientry.com/sites/webpronews/ ... corpse.jpg
From http://www.webpronews.com/reddit-surfac ... ic-2013-04

Thinking about the political reasons of it all, it occurred to me that, because Russians hate chechnyans so much, this choice, picking chechnyan terrorists of all the islamist groups, could be meant to bring the Russian people somewhat closer to America out of solidarity, damaging Putin's distancing from the west. Among other things.
That picture is quite graphic, and even more ridiculous. I wonder which doctor decided to stick the ECG electrodes all over this dead body. The only other explanation is that he arrived at the hospital alive but its hard to imagine that someone would attach those sticky heart monitor clips to a live patient's body yet not wipe the blood off their face.

Is the there a source attributed to that photo?

I cannot imagine that the authorities would authorize the release of such a photo. I am still waiting to see a photo of OBL from before they dumped his body in the ocean.

regards,

Steve O.
Sisterlover

Unread post by Sisterlover »

Pentagons, biohazards... this games' got it all!

Description:

"...Refugees from the rubble of New York have begun to stream into Boston. The Sons of Liberty are struggling to help these fellow lost souls, but many of the refugees carry with them a strange illness which resists cure and is consistently fatal.

Worse, bikers and road trash from the South are close on the heels of these refugees, almost driving the refugees before their "army". Claiming allegiance to a dark general in a giant citadel of stone, these rag tag soldiers show no mercy. Is this the coming of the dark empire promised by the emissaries of evil during the last days of the revelation?

The struggle for survival within the decaying corpse of a once strong world has sent many of the Meek to an everlasting death. Join the struggling colony of Boston and its Sons of Liberty as they attempt to deal with the twin threats of war and plague while preserving their young colony... and what's left of their way of life."

ebay: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Tyranny-The-End- ... 2329d36358
Last edited by Sisterlover on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.