Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Lazlo

Re: Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Unread post by Lazlo »

So Who is This Guy?

Unlike our camera ready fast healers who can't wait to get out of hospital to do their PR schtick, like Pearl Harbor survivors on a war bonds tour ala Jeff Bauman's Holiday on Ice,this guy is still languishing in a hospital bed if the AP dateline is correct. He has some real world features like bandages that need changing covering a superating wound. Was it deemed necessary to inject, at this late date, a little reality into the mix? Note the Bear.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY1JdZVlC4Q

Of note,were any of this real it wouldn't be a statistical blip on war injuries in Iraq of which a HuffPo headline states: U.S. Wounded In Iraq, Afghanistan Includes More Than 1,500 Amputees
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

This article from the Boston Herald includes video from Stumpy the Dancer's "retail therapy" trip to a dept store near the blast:

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/lo ... in_bombing
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

MrSinclair wrote:This article from the Boston Herald includes video from Stumpy the Dancer's "retail therapy" trip to a dept store near the blast:

They keep referring to her a a "dancer" as if she were a Prima ballerina assoluta but no she is involved in that Arthur Murray shit that comes and goes in and out of fashion and leads to some really bizarre competitions. While the following isn't representative of the bizarre competitions I referred to where people have extreme wardrobes and weird hair it shows the whole rather pedestrian feeling to the "art" which is neither the Bolshoi nor the Ballet de l'Opera National de Paris.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_lnH3C7HIU
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

MrSinclair wrote:This article from the Boston Herald includes video from Stumpy the Dancer's "retail therapy" trip to a dept store near the blast:

I added it to youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGM2lkdS5O8
mlebek

Unread post by mlebek »

After viewing all these dubious pictures and videos, all with these little defects i am convinced that all this stuff is fully generated by a military computer that produces a virtual reality with data from google street view, satellite data, real pictures and videos and real humans. Then one can add explosions, virtual humans, broken glass, freaks with open legs and more.

One can then produce pictures and videos from any position, any time and in any resolution from this fabulous events for the media.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

mlebek wrote:
One can then produce pictures and videos from any position, any time and in any resolution from this fabulous events for the media.
Exactly, Mlebek.

It should now be clear that this was all possible back in 2001 - although with poorer resolution and accuracy.

However, glaring errors are still made - in 2013 - due to the fact that this technology still needs human (and by definition: FALLIBLE) input. I agree with those who say that some errors may be inserted purposely - as 'baits' for us researchers - but what does this even matter in the general picture of these obviously staged/faked psyops? The bottom line remains: those events are manufactured and unreal.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

mlebek wrote:After viewing all these dubious pictures and videos, all with these little defects i am convinced that all this stuff is fully generated by a military computer that produces a virtual reality with data from google street view, satellite data, real pictures and videos and real humans. Then one can add explosions, virtual humans, broken glass, freaks with open legs and more.

Nicely summed up! I totally agree. Plus more. Has anyone ever seen or met that football-headed, bi-surnamed, Anderson Cooper in person for instance? It may be pushing it a bit or maybe not!
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

Brian, I've thought the same thing about Mr Cooper. How about that creep Shepherd Smith on Fox News?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

AmongTheThugs wrote:Brian, I've thought the same thing about Mr Cooper. How about that creep Shepherd Smith on Fox News?
You got me there! Never heard of Shepherd???, nor am I likely to. I don't watch any TV. I'd rather stick needles in my eyes!
I only know of that Cooper thing from the various shillops we have looked at here. I'm aware that he's supposed to be the inbred spawn of the Vanderbilt clan and that he supposedly served his apprenticeship in AL-CIADA before moving to the Cartoon News Network. It all sounds a bit iffy to me!
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

mlebek wrote:After viewing all these dubious pictures and videos, all with these little defects i am convinced that all this stuff is fully generated by a military computer that produces a virtual reality with data from google street view, satellite data, real pictures and videos and real humans. Then one can add explosions, virtual humans, broken glass, freaks with open legs and more.

This fits in with past stories about DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) modeling the entire world on massive supercomputers. Being able to create content for the mass media from nothing is a massively practical application of this technology. Particularly with the reputed ability of these computers to teach themselves new behavior we can only expect better and better fakes. No doubt the entire contents of this site have been fed to them as well.
JLapage

Unread post by JLapage »

I was less than a mile away from the finish line when I heard that a bombing had occurred, that the marathon was over, and I wouldn’t be able to complete the race....But I wasn’t alone. Approximately 5,700 Boston Marathoners had our dream cut short by the terrible acts of April 15th. We were not able to experience the exhilaration that only crossing the finish line can bring
Source:http://www.change.org/petitions/let-the ... on-in-2014
I wasn't aware of that. Also I posted earlier that this year's marathon had substantially less participants due to the new and more difficult qualifying times required to participate in the marathon. It now makes sense. They prevented people from the finish line so that the pre-made movie, mosly made of sims, of the so called bombing gets played on TV and the sheeple think that there was a bombing. They (the perps) may still have gone to the extent of exploding that big firecracker/smoke bomb live and on location so as to give credibility to their narrative and to confuse the people who were at the Marathon. After all, if someone who was at the marathon, maybe a few blocks away, saw smoke and heard a big fake commotion then he/she is more likely to believe the big lie especially after coming home and seeing the big movie on TV. But I doubt any regular Joe citizen was allowed near were the world was told a bomb exploded. <_<
totalrecall

Unread post by totalrecall »

AmongTheThugs wrote:Brian, I've thought the same thing about Mr Cooper. How about that creep Shepherd Smith on Fox News?
Wow. Incredible if true. It is yet another one of those "ah come on, you've taken this too far" moments that I keep getting on this forum until it turns out not to be "too far" at all.

There's another American newsreader, I don't know the name, with a really strange wide-eyed stare that would fit the bill.

It would also explain most of those YouTube videos where the comments scream "reptilian" every time, even though it looks like some kind of glitch. You know the ones when for a split second there are "cartoon" eyes super imposed over the closed "real" eyes of the newsreader.

That looks more like to fit the bill of cgi than anything else. :ph34r:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

MrSinclair wrote:No doubt the entire contents of this site have been fed to them as well.
Agreed. They probably scan it and all connected sites at least as frequently as they collect the rest of the Internet.

[tangent]Of particular interest to them would be building a convincing Artificial Intelligence capable of sounding like a human refuting that it is Artificial Intelligence. Therefore our site would be of extreme usefulness to the military. Unfortunately.

This is why I don't think we have any obligation to trust long time users here. There are undoubtedly users that are little more than Artificial Intelligence programs. The likelihood increases as months and years pass and the technology continues to increase in power.[/tangent]

JLapage wrote:I wasn't aware of that. Also I posted earlier that this year's marathon had substantially less participants due to the new and more difficult qualifying times required to participate in the marathon. It now makes sense. They prevented people from the finish line so that the pre-made movie, [mostly] made of sims, of the so called bombing gets played on TV and the sheeple think that there was a bombing. They (the perps) may still have gone to the extent of exploding that big firecracker/smoke bomb live and on location so as to give credibility to their narrative and to confuse the people who were at the Marathon. After all, if someone who was at the marathon, maybe a few blocks away, saw smoke and heard a big fake commotion then he/she is more likely to believe the big lie especially after coming home and seeing the big movie on TV. But I doubt any regular Joe citizen was allowed near [where] the world was told a bomb exploded.
I agree with the idea. Please, let me request that you check your spelling more carefully.
sunshine05

A few things about this video of Haslet at Saks department store don't look right to me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGM2lkdS5O8

:07 - The reflection doesn't look right. You can see the reflection of her legs perfectly, then you can see a reflection of a green bench and some other furniture in the mirror, yet I don't see it. The bench should be closer to the mirror than her legs but it's not there at all. Am I looking at this wrong?

Also, notice to the right in that storage closet there's a small black shopping bag with a silver pattern on it. I believe that is the prop room and that she's not in the department store at all because that bag appears in her lap @ :47.

1:20 - Again, the mirror reflections don't look right. This is a little tricky because I believe it's supposed to be a 3 way mirror but it just doesn't look right to me. Also, she is doing ballet stretches in the dressing room (yeah, that's recommended for a person who just lost part of a leg!) but when she stretches her leg, the stump appears to be considerably longer than we see in other footage, although she is wearing black pants to conceal it.

And finally, the camera is clearly focused on her stump throughout. What a tacky way to film this little shopping spree, no? They are trying way too hard to convince us that this is a real injury. It's ridiculous.

sunshine05

This is an odd video. It's from a Boston Herald reporter who is seen running in part of the marathon and it includes some footage of her being unable to finish the race due to the "explosions" but what I don't understand here is who was filming her running and talking? Then she supposedly lost the camera in the "chaos" and someone returned it to her 3 weeks later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke1PKle0Hg4