Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Rudy Algera

Re: Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

This stinks to high heaven!
"Dead Boston Marathon Bomber committed 3 earlier murders."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/2 ... 46370.html
Gatordrag

Unread post by Gatordrag »

Who didn't see this win coming a mile away! Image
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Gatordrag wrote:Who didn't see this win coming a mile away!
:lol: No kidding! So "Arredondo-the-Boston-Cowboy-Hat-Hero" and the "un-legit-legless Boston Bauman" are still at it? Fantastic! :D

Got any links to this World Champ Win? I hope to donate! :P
Gatordrag

The leg less heroes Facebook page of course!!!

Not to mention, the Boston Red Sox were the worst team in the league but it played into the sympathies to be "Boston Strong!" :puke:
Gatordrag

These guys must live together! Image
They sure spend a lot of time together. (Propaganda)

Sure is sickening!

Left the trademark cowboy hat at home for this outing! Guess the leg less guy was enough to get them noticed Image
Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

Yes, it might have looked too obvious if they had both the Bruins (hockey) and Red Sox winning their respective championships. Better to dial it back a bit and just have one winner. Plus, the New England Patriots are leading their division in football so maybe we'll have another Boston team get all the way to the finals. Boston strong! :D
DeeJay

Oh, the shock! Oh, the horror!

Unread post by DeeJay »

Girl dresses up as Boston Marathon survivor for Halloween, complete with fake blood, and is subjected to vitriol, hate and death threats...

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/w ... 02002.html
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

Is anyone now getting creeped out by seeing pro sports uniforms and fan facsimiles sold to the public? I saw someone recently in the Arizona dessert with a Bruins shirt on. Hardly hockey country.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

How about the two Brits who dressed up as the North and South Towers? :D

From the Daily Mail Article link below:
9/11 families' fury after two British students WIN fancy dress competition wearing TWIN TOWERS outfits (and one of them is daughter of pilot who flew in US on day of terror attacks)

Two female students have outraged the families of 9/11 victims by entering a nightclub fancy dress competition dressed as the Twin Towers being hit by planes.

Amber Langford and Annie Collinge, both 19, won the contest and a £150 prize at a Chester nightclub despite lampooning the worst terrorist attack in modern history.

Today, families of those who lost loved ones in the New York terror attack said that they found the costumes distressing.
Patricia Bingley, 79, whose 43-year-old son Kevin Dennis died in the atrocity said: 'It's hard to understand where they've come from to do this.'

Mr Dennis was working as a bond trader on the 101st floor of the North Tower when a plane struck the skyscraper on September 11, 2001.
Sure he was. :rolleyes:

Their actions have also enraged Miss Langford's father Martin, a pilot who was working in the US for United Express on the day Al Qaeda brought down the World Trade Center and killed 2,996 people, including 67 Britons.

'I didn't know anything about it, but I'm not happy at all,' the retired pilot, who now lives in Anglesey, told The Sun.
More here - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tacks.html

I, for one, applaud their creativity. :P
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

Boston Bombing survivor realizes now why he just had to have all that terrible stuff happening to him that fatal day: it was so he would meet the love of his life, his future wife.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/1 ... 59305.html
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I wonder if they're not hiring retired soap opera writers.
lux

Unread post by lux »

ImageImage

:blink:
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

lux wrote:Image
The actor Vin Diesel:

ImageImageImage
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Augmented reality could do it to Vin Diesel, but in person it wouldn't work unless the actor Vin Diesel's nose and chin are fake, and he removed them for this role. I doubt it, I guess. But I wouldn't doubt the director making a nod to Vin Diesel through designing this character, since the Fast and Furious movies are popular. The official picture lux posted features this 'victim' with a strange-looking brow, though. It looks like face modification with make up or digital means.
Subdivo

Unread post by Subdivo »

Hello,

The following comment applies to the Boston Marathon case but also to most "terrorist attacks". The goal of the latter is to strike fear into the heart of the people and make them look “outside” and not “inside”, both in a geographical meaning and an inner meaning, i. e. to reinforce the idea that every Western “citizen” lives in a great democratic country (with an equally great government which protects its “citizens”) which bad and foreign terrorists wish to destroy. However, not every "attack" should be regarded as operations set up by “our” “governments”. Indeed, many third-world psychopaths do enter European countries and North America every day due to the open border policy.