Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Maat

Re: Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Unread post by Maat »

Houdini wrote: ... https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 9963_n.jpg

...reinforcing their "iconic" meme to the entire stadium. Also, what has Bomb-man done to deserve the title of "true patriot" and "hero" as stated on that Fakebook page?
That's obviously what they want and expect everyone to assume, Houdini, but that video was not filmed at any real, live baseball game with actual spectators. Take a good look at the crowd, lighting, close-ups, edit cuts — note how 'distant objects may appear closer than they are' (supposed to be). The scenes with "spectators" gave me a déjà vu of those awful "NASA staff photos", only moving...eesh :wacko:
Boston-Marathon-1st-pitch-video.jpg
Boston-Marathon-1st-pitch-video.jpg (51.9 KiB) Viewed 14615 times
@ 1:42 http://wapc.mlb.com/play?content_id=27524899
Boston-Marathon-1st-pitch-vid-credit1.jpg
Boston-Marathon-1st-pitch-vid-credit1.jpg (26.68 KiB) Viewed 14591 times
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

"Boston bombing victim crowned prom queen" :rolleyes:

Check out the background in the video at this link. At one point it looks like people milling around at a museum and it's supposed to be the prom. The people in the street scenes don't look right either. Oh, and how convenient that the cameras happened to be there for the event, following her into the prom and all.

http://www.today.com/video/today/52030834#52030834
analucia

Unread post by analucia »

Okay, Maat's screen shot, compare that image from 1:42 and go to 1:47 on the video.
Tell me this, where is the girl in the left hand corner with the glasses and headphones, striped shirt with blue shrug? And then green shirt guy who appears to be just nearly behind the cowboy and his date in the boston strong blue with matching cowboy hat, should be just up to their left on the second row? And there are no kids behind them in the frame 1:42, but there are clearly kids directly behind them in the other frames. We see those characters later, but the frame of reference is all out of whack and they're not in the same positions literally seconds later.

Such expense to create this illusion, but they can't even get the continuity right? They must really think people are stupid and think they don't need to pay attention to these kinds of details when doing this. And the whole thing looks like it was done on a set with some green screen. When I watch tv or a movie or even the news, it's either all HD or or it's not. It doesn't go in and out of focus and in and out of high def with backgrounds blurred and foregrounds high def and then long shots super fuzzy.

Ridiculous.
ruckus

Unread post by ruckus »

I read this strange article and immediately thought of our hero Jeff Bauman. Apparently beavers are much more dangerous than radicalized muslims and pressure cooker bombs that explode at your feet:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/05/29 ... latestnews
DeeJay

All's well that ends well for Sydney Corcoran

Unread post by DeeJay »

Prom Queen! With her nails done by her legless mom in hospital...
http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/boston ... 00466.html
This is just so touching, I want to cry and hug someone.

DeeJay
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

At the Risk of Being a Fashion Nazi

At the risk of being a fashion Nazi and for the benefit of our non-U.S. friends can I just please demonstrate just how out of place that friggin' cowboy hat is?

MrSinclair

Re: All's well that ends well for Sydney Corcoran

Unread post by MrSinclair »

DeeJay wrote:Prom Queen! With her nails done by her legless mom in hospital...

DeeJay
Sad to say it looks like the sim prom queen had her hairbrush amputated too, yikes, that hairdo is a hairdon't!! :blink:
Lazlo

Re: All's well that ends well for Sydney Corcoran

Unread post by Lazlo »

MrSinclair wrote:
DeeJay wrote:Prom Queen! With her nails done by her legless mom in hospital...

DeeJay
Sad to say it looks like the sim prom queen had her hairbrush amputated too, yikes, that hairdo is a hairdon't!! :blink:
That "Prom" Has a Whole Foreign Vibe to it Like an Azerbaijani Wedding

Maat

Unread post by Maat »

analucia wrote:Okay, Maat's screen shot, compare that image from 1:42 and go to 1:47 on the video.
Tell me this, where is the girl in the left hand corner with the glasses and headphones, striped shirt with blue shrug? And then green shirt guy who appears to be just nearly behind the cowboy and his date in the boston strong blue with matching cowboy hat, should be just up to their left on the second row? And there are no kids behind them in the frame 1:42, but there are clearly kids directly behind them in the other frames. We see those characters later, but the frame of reference is all out of whack and they're not in the same positions literally seconds later.

Such expense to create this illusion, but they can't even get the continuity right? They must really think people are stupid and think they don't need to pay attention to these kinds of details when doing this. And the whole thing looks like it was done on a set with some green screen. When I watch tv or a movie or even the news, it's either all HD or or it's not. It doesn't go in and out of focus and in and out of high def with backgrounds blurred and foregrounds high def and then long shots super fuzzy.

Ridiculous.
Glad you noticed that too, Analucia :) Once you know they're bogus, it gets easier to spot those mistakes, doesn't it?

Now, they've used the images of some real people too, like the Red Sox players Ortiz and Saltalamacchia who are also owned and paid for, of course:
Boston-Marathon-1st-pitch-vid-players-34-39.jpg
Boston-Marathon-1st-pitch-vid-players-34-39.jpg (101.68 KiB) Viewed 14043 times
http://wapc.mlb.com/play?content_id=27524899

It makes sense when you see who the owners of it all are:
Boston-psyop-Fenway-Sports-Group.jpg
Boston-psyop-Fenway-Sports-Group.jpg (23.83 KiB) Viewed 14043 times
Fenway Sports Group (FSG) is an American sports investment company. It is the parent company of Major League Baseball's Boston Red Sox and Premier League football club Liverpool F.C..

FSG was founded in 2001 as New England Sports Ventures when John W. Henry joined forces with Tom Werner, Les Otten, The New York Times Company and other investors to successfully bid for the Red Sox. NESV formally announced its name change to Fenway Sports Group in March 2011.[1]

In addition to owning the Red Sox and Liverpool F.C., the Boston-based limited liability company also owns the home stadiums for both teams (Fenway Park and Anfield) and Fenway Sports Management (which in turn owns the Salem Red Sox of the Class A Carolina League, a minor league baseball franchise), plus 80 percent of the New England Sports Network and 50 percent of Roush Fenway Racing, a NASCAR team.
And

WEEI is a sports radio station in Boston, Massachusetts, that broadcasts on 850 kHz from a transmitter in Needham, Massachusetts, and is owned by Entercom Communications and operated by The Walt Disney Company, ESPN Radio's majority owner, under a local marketing agreement. Studios are located in Brighton, Massachusetts. The station currently broadcasts programming from ESPN Radio; until October 4, 2012, the station aired a highly-rated locally-produced sports talk format, which is now heard on WEEI-FM (93.7 FM).[2]
Plus:
Major League Baseball Advanced Media, L.P. is a limited partnership of the club owners of Major League Baseball based in New York City and is the internet and interactive branch of the league. The company operates the official web site for the league and the thirty Major League Baseball club web sites via MLB.com, which draws four million hits per day. The site offers news, standings, statistics, and schedules, and subscribers have access to live audio and video broadcasts of most games. The site also employs reporters, with one assigned to each team for the season and others serving more general beats. MLB Advanced Media also owns and operates MLB Radio and BaseballChannel.TV.

Robert Bowman,[1] president and CEO of MLBAM indicated in May 2012 that MLBAM generates around $620 million dollars a year in revenue.[2]
Nuff said, eh :rolleyes:
teriyaki taryaki

Unread post by teriyaki taryaki »

Pictured: The shocking wound that caused a fisherman to bleed to death after he was attacked by a BEAVER

• Fisherman was attacked as he approached the animal to take a photo
The beaver bit him in the leg, severing a major artery and he bled to death
• Beavers rarely attack humans but can be dangerous

By Sam Webb and Sara Malm

PUBLISHED: 04:09 EST, 29 May 2013 | UPDATED: 09:22 EST, 29 May 2013

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ead_module

The horrific injury of a fisherman who died after being bitten by a beaver when trying to take a picture of the animal has been pictured.

The image shows the 60-year-old man's wounded leg following the incident at Lake Shestakov in Belarus.

The man was attacked as he approached the beaver to take its picture and later bled to death as a result of his injuries

His friends desperately tried to staunch the blood welling up from the wound but the animal’s bite had severed a major artery and his life could not be saved.

The man, from Brest, was pronounced dead when he arrived at Sulim's clinic in the village of Ostromechevo.

Beavers rarely attack humans, but their incredibly sharp teeth can cause serious injury when they do

Hmmm, doesn't look half as 'horrific' as Boston Marathon wheelchair race winner Jeffrey Bauman's wounds and yet this guy's dead and that guy's strong enough to lift his own leg up in the air on his way to the ambulance. Two weeks after both his legs were supposedly blown completely off, he's waving a big flag around in a hockey rink. :P

I have little doubt that even the publishing of this 'Death from beaver attack' article (whether real or not) is not merely innocent sensationalism but done with the specific intent of making fun of all the idiots who believed the complete BS of the Boston PsyOp. It's the perps' way of ridiculing the pathetic sheeple and as you can see already from the article's comments section some real geniuses are noting the inconsistency with Jeff Bauman and claiming the "Death from Beaver Attack" was due to 'incompetence' or being too far from a hospital (as if Señor Arredondo's joke of a 'gravity' tourniquet was the very model of competence). :P
A victim from the Boston Marathon bombings had similar wounds and survived. These people either didn't know very rudimentary first aid or did and were to far from hospital. I would estimate that he would have had 1-1/2 hours to get to a hospital with correct tourniquet, and survived even if he lost the leg. Lesson you don't fool with wild animals of any kind.

Danii , New York, 30/5/2013 00:10
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Lazlo wrote:
Is that Jeff peeking out in the white Boston top in the upper left corner? Should we be looking for Chad too?
Anyway, the photo looks odd and I wonder why many of the fans look relaxed in their short-sleeved t-shirts when some of them look as if they are braving the elements [check out the young couple approx. third row down from the top and 11th/12th from the rightside].
I am not putting too much in store by photos like these but it seems they are wanting to send some bs message across, "Take a bow Jeff!...oh...no you can't...Everybody! Stand up for Jeff Bauman...'coz he can't"
On a side note, looking at the franchised items people are wearing, it does make you wonder if Fenway, who a while back bought English Football team Liverpool, also entered into a deal with Warrior Sportswear at some fantastical amount of money which almost makes it unlikely they would ever recoup their outlay on sponsorship by merchandising unless...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrior_Sports
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

▲ Yes, Pov, that image looks odd because it is a composite not a real crowd scene at all. See the full size image (open in a new tab): http://mlblogsredsoxinsider.files.wordp ... al_665.jpg
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

Maat wrote:▲ Yes, Pov, that image looks odd because it is a composite not a real crowd scene at all. See the full size image (open in a new tab): http://mlblogsredsoxinsider.files.wordp ... al_665.jpg
MY BAD, MEA CULPA!!!!

This isn't supposed to be a "day of" photo or anything. It is just a random photo to demonstrate "ad libitum" (snapshot of a moment in time) that people do not wear cowboy hats to baseball games.

I should have been more accurate. If you Google: Dallas Cowboy's fans you will not see any cowboy hats except on a mascot. While the Cowboys are football they are themed as "Cowboys" and even those fans don't dress like that. I live in the American West and you never see any cowboy hats except on real jerks with an identity problem and real cowboys which are rare. I think it is kind of an important point. Moreover, you would be hard pressed to see someone with a cowboy hat in Boston on the day of the Marathon. Think of Fedora's, once ubiquitous, you never see them anymore unless on someone who is posing.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

I understood what you were getting at, Lazlo ;) it's just so hard to find a real image of anything generated by the media though, isn't it <_<

And you're right; only jerks, posers and Texas Rangers wear cowboy hats in urban USA nowadays — oh, but I repeat myself :lol:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I promise I won't do this with every PsyOp, but it's been bugging me ...

So there has been a lot of discussion about Michael Jackson faking his death, wanting to participate in big hoaxes, some even claiming he is trying to bring them down from the inside — make them obvious. It seems a bit like celebrity worship to claim this is possible, but anyway just so that you are aware there is some background noise on the subject.

Michael Jackson is notable for a number of things. Some of them, for those who have been lucky or sage enough not to be following pop culture, include his attraction to slowly resembling a white woman, his tendency to dress up in elaborate outfits, and his famous ownership of much of the Beatles catalog.

Since there has already been a big-name Hollywood suggestion ...
And apparent references to the Beatles ...
And Bob Dylan ...
May I suggest that the "woman" on the left of the picture has been depicted as a reference or homage to the King of Pop ... complete with flanking dancers reminiscent of 'Thriller'?
mike_.jpeg
mike_.jpeg (9.08 KiB) Viewed 13298 times
thriller_1.JPG
thriller_1.JPG (15.11 KiB) Viewed 13293 times
You know, zombie makeup ... obviously faked 'blasted open' legs ... etc. It just seems like Boston really has been one of the more blatant Hollywood-Terrorism cross overs of late. And now I will leave it alone. Sorry.