Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
anonjedi2

Re: Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

2 FBI Agents Involved in Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's Arrest "FALL" Out of Helicopter and Die

http://12160.info/page/2-fbi-agents-inv ... es_network

This story continues to get more ridiculous by the day! This is undoubtedly a made up story to push the myth that these people are even real. We are asked to believe that these "FBI Agents" were silenced when in reality they probably don't even exist.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

anonjedi2 wrote:2 FBI Agents Involved in Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's Arrest "FALL" Out of Helicopter and Die

http://12160.info/page/2-fbi-agents-inv ... es_network

This story continues to get more ridiculous by the day! This is undoubtedly a made up story to push the myth that these people are even real. We are asked to believe that these "FBI Agents" were silenced when in reality they probably don't even exist.
:lol: :lol:
Like the clowns who supposedly killed the bin ladin. Fell out of a helicopter hahaha! What one of those 1950's jobs without doors? Two of them? :rolleyes:
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

cprice81 wrote:Yeah, there's obviously many things wrong with this article, and this whole "story."

Is anyone else noticing that there is not much news about this? Or, at least not as much as one might think. I am probably the only person amongst my friends on Facebook that has posted anything about it, even still 24 hours later.

I just took a look at this article. Check the photos. It's amazing to see the "victims" that Ibragim Todashev is being connected to, for a prior incident in Waltham, Massachusetts on Sept. 11, 2011.

So, here is one of the victims, Raphael Teken. WHAT YEAR IS THIS FROM?!
Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rnaev.html

I even checked out his memorial page on Facebook. There are like, 4 pictures, and 1 really weird, grainy video from 1992?! They didn't have any from 2011? No one he knew owned a camera or a smart phone? Give me a break.

Let's focus on this gorgeous portrait:
Source: https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-lovin ... 7414430295

So, here is one of the victims, Raphael Teken. WHAT YEAR IS THIS FROM?!

I don't know but that top photo looks like it was taken in a Brighton, England bedsit circa 1973.
Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

Now that I'm back up to speed on this thread I have some thoughts about Mr. Bomb-man's "appearance" at the Bruins game.

First, as to the lights showing through the banner he's waving, there is a product called a "mesh banner" which most sign companies offer. From one product description: "Mesh banners are printed on a polyester material that allows the air to blow through. There are criss crossed fibers that you can see through to some extent, but it still has a printable surface." And another description: "Another common use is for store front banners, since mesh banner material lets you have some visibility through the window as well as letting natural light into the store." So that part of the video is not conclusive evidence of a CGI sim.

Secondly, and I apologize if this is too much of a tangent, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Boston Bruins go on to win the Stanley Cup. I've read some material over the years about fixing results in pro sports games (remember the big basketball referee scandal some years back and some highly-questionable "blown" referee calls in crucial points in Super Bowl games) in which the purpose of a fixed outcome is not always necessarily for betting purposes, but also to reinforce certain social memes in which its advantageous for a certain city or team name (i.e. Patriots for example) to win. What better way to reinforce "Boston Strong" and "bring the city together" as well as bring the country together than a Bruins Stanley Cup. They already had an "incredible" comeback win in game 7 of the first round of playoffs to advance to the next round.
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

Interesting theory , Houdini. Didn't the New Orleans Saints win the superbowl shortly after Katrina?

Regards,

Steve O.
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

omaxsteve wrote:Interesting theory , Houdini. Didn't the New Orleans Saints win the superbowl shortly after Katrina?

Regards,

Steve O.
The Patriots Won The Superbowl After 9/11

I have heard these teams have scripts and story lines just like pro wrestling.
I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

This topic is covered fairly well in this book:

Here is his youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrBrian2e/v ... &flow=grid

It wouldn't be too difficult to orchestrate a win for Boston, or any team in any sport, for that matter, no matter how much they suck.

I wonder if the masses would eat that up.
Vext Lynchpin

Unread post by Vext Lynchpin »

Sheeple always do. The media gives them the emotional release they crave, and they don't make them think too hard about anything.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Another book by Brian Tuohy, same subject.

Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Houdini wrote:Now that I'm back up to speed on this thread I have some thoughts about Mr. Bomb-man's "appearance" at the Bruins game.

First, as to the lights showing through the banner he's waving, there is a product called a "mesh banner" which most sign companies offer. From one product description: "Mesh banners are printed on a polyester material that allows the air to blow through. There are criss crossed fibers that you can see through to some extent, but it still has a printable surface." And another description: "Another common use is for store front banners, since mesh banner material lets you have some visibility through the window as well as letting natural light into the store." So that part of the video is not conclusive evidence of a CGI sim.
Thanks for checking that, Houdini. Yes, I had already looked up the kinds of materials used for them too, but the mesh ones are mostly for outdoor &/or window applications that are thicker/stiffer textured than what's depicted, e.g. http://www.ohmyprintsolutions.com/shop/ ... vancouver/

The Bauman "banner" drape resembles a silky polyester material which, even if a type of mesh or gauze, should at least dim or blur the lights behind when passed in front of them. It's the fact that it has absolutely no effect on the resolution or brightness which doesn't seem realistic to me: Ref http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p2384663

Houdini wrote:Secondly, and I apologize if this is too much of a tangent, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Boston Bruins go on to win the Stanley Cup. I've read some material over the years about fixing results in pro sports games (remember the big basketball referee scandal some years back and some highly-questionable "blown" referee calls in crucial points in Super Bowl games) in which the purpose of a fixed outcome is not always necessarily for betting purposes, but also to reinforce certain social memes in which its advantageous for a certain city or team name (i.e. Patriots for example) to win. What better way to reinforce "Boston Strong" and "bring the city together" as well as bring the country together than a Bruins Stanley Cup. They already had an "incredible" comeback win in game 7 of the first round of playoffs to advance to the next round.
I think you're spot on there. I wouldn't doubt that at all :)
I, Gestalta wrote:This topic is covered fairly well in this book:

Here is his youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrBrian2e/v ... &flow=grid [/qote]
anonjedi2 wrote:Another book by Brian Tuohy, same subject.

fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

In the summer of 2011, after the springtime Japan "earthquake/tidal wave/nuclear" thingie, Japan played the US in the final of the Women's World Cup. Japan played miserably, and yet still beat the US right at the end. I wrote my father as soon as the match ended that Japan was the least deserving winner of any major championship in my 40 years of following sports. I still find it appalling that the US lost that game, having given a completely dominating performance. Sure enough, the media blathered on endlessly about how the Japanese team was playing to lift the spirits of their countrymen. What a bunch of f**king bollocks. Detestable situation and result.
XQB

Unread post by XQB »

anonjedi2 wrote: This story continues to get more ridiculous by the day! This is undoubtedly a made up story to push the myth that these people are even real. We are asked to believe that these "FBI Agents" were silenced when in reality they probably don't even exist.
R.I.P. - FBI agents. Rest in Pixels, that is. What a joke!
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

Has This Photo Been Posted?

Notice the whole adumbration (foreshadowing) of the Bruins theme early on. Foreshadowing is a writer's trick and can backfire if not done subtly. Does the female look like someone from Sandy Hook? Yes, its Boston and there are a lot of fans but I don't think it is as popular as other sports and there would be a lot of people in town from all over the world making this picture seem a little less than random, eh?

Last edited by Lazlo on Sat May 25, 2013 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Lazlo wrote: Does the female look like someone from Sandy Hook?
I hate to admit it (as much as I detest Dallasgoldbug crap) but yeah :
"Victoria Soto's sister": http://cdn.thedailybeast.com/content/da ... cached.jpg
Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

Victoria Soto's sister had another "lookalike" on the scene as I showed back on page 24:

Good catch with the Bruins foreshadowing, Lazlo!