Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Lazlo

Re: Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Unread post by Lazlo »

sunshine05 wrote:This is a short video clip purportedly from the Boston citywide lockdown. Watch @ :54 the large black tank that appears from that side street and it seems to go right where there are already cars parked. Then @ 1:25 the guy is walking down the street toward cameras and all of a sudden he is all the way down the street. It's a very odd video and I believe it's CGI.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9foLwGxp2fU

Does that Street Sign Say Willow Street or Ave?

There is only one Willow in Newtown and this a'int it.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Lazlo wrote:Does that Street Sign Say Willow Street or Ave?

There is only one Willow in Newtown and this ain't* it.
Since this cartoon was supposed to be in Boston, what do street names in Newtown have to do with it, Lazlo? :unsure:
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

Maat wrote:
Lazlo wrote:Does that Street Sign Say Willow Street or Ave?

There is only one Willow in Newtown and this ain't* it.
Since this cartoon was supposed to be in Boston, what do street names in Newtown have to do with it, Lazlo? :unsure:
I thought the thrust of the "search and destroy mission" was in Newtown and Watertown, Massachusetts. That pic looks like Newtown.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

It is Newton MA, not Newtown and it is very close to Watertown, MA.

Meanwhile..."The Boston Public Health Commission has backed off its request for bombing victims’ medical records, after three Boston police, fire and EMS unions accused the agency of trying to breach doctor-patient confidentiality."

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/lo ... ctims_info

Names of victims seem to popup and disappear all the time but there has yet to be anything like a definitive list.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

I thought I would have a little fun this morning and so I wrote in a reply to the Boston Globe. Please note that I used the word "staged" in the hopes that it would be a little better grasped by these emotionists and knee jerkers than would the term "media fakery". I don't think anyone will want to be buying me a beer at a Bruins game anytime soon. The very last comment is my favorite and quite typical... :lol:

Here is a link to the article.
http://www.boston.com/news/source/2013/ ... zhokh.html

MrSinclair
05/16/2013 07:58 AM

More silliness, who actually believes the FBI? Anyone with an even partially open and functioning mind can examine the so-called evidence and realize this is all staged. For one of hundreds examples, where is Baumann's blood, not a drop in the historic photos with Carlos the flag waver who waited over two minutes according to offically acknowladged photos and videos to go anywhere near this actor? This is a staged event and nobody could be more pleased with it than DHS which stands to reap billions for itself and its cronies in the revolving door private sector.

Now let the thumb downs begin...a lot easier than examing the evidence.

Like (3)
Dislike (15)
Report abuse

Replies
whathe3
05/16/2013 08:04 AM

Staged??? Time for your meds Mr. Sinclair. By the way "evidence" is not silly pictures and stories gathered from internet conspiracy websites.

Like (7)
Dislike (1)
Report abuse

ferillo
05/16/2013 08:07 AM

Medicinal marjiuana at work

Like (3)
Dislike (4)
Report abuse

dirtdog68
05/16/2013 08:09 AM

I hope you're on someone's watch list.....

Like (3)
Dislike (0)
Report abuse

cabernet123
05/16/2013 08:11 AM

You need to lay off the drugs before 9am idiot.

Like (4)
Dislike (0)
Report abuse

wtownsprtr
05/16/2013 08:12 AM

i have seen jeff bauman. he was at a bruins playoff game. he has no legs.

so, are you saying he had them surgically removed to continue the facade?

Like (5)
Dislike (0)
Report abuse

castleman95

Hey Sinclair...from the words of the immortal Rodney Dangerfield..."BLEEP YOU!"

Like (3)
Dislike (0)
Report abuse

mgottlieb
05/16/2013 08:13 AM

Both of the Tsarnaev brothers were dellusional violent criminals. MrSinclair, while you may not be a criminal, you are no less dellusional than the Tsarnaevs. So many people were there and were eye, ear, and nose witnesses to the carnage. Even suspending disbelief, there is simply no possible way that they are were all deceived or part of a plot to deceive involving hundreds of secret-keepers. You are free to fear and despise the government, but get a grip.

Like (2)
Dislike (1)
Report abuse

scauma09
05/16/2013 08:15 AM

I use to be a conspiracy theorist, until I realized how silly most of them sound. Some ppl see conspiracy in everything and it's said.

Like (1)
Dislike (1)
Report abuse

James778899

You assume a conspiracy first, then find anything you can to reinforce your a priori beliefs. The sad fact is that a mind made up, like yours, is impervious to anything that threatens your certitude. Because if you had to confront the fact you were wrong, you wouldn't be so special.

Like (2)
Dislike (1)
Report abuse

ktjackal
05/16/2013 08:21 AM

Sink: So, what then? You're saying that the Tsarnaevs didn't plant the bombs? That they didn't make them? That they didn't carjack a Mercedes SUV? Didn't shoot a gun at an MIT cop? That the carjack victim didn't escape when they stopped for gas? That they didn't throw bombs and shoot at police chasing them? That they didn't have a shootout in Watertown? That the teenage terrorist didn't crush his brother's body while trying to escape? That the teenage terrorist didn't hide like a coward in a boat?

Let me guess - the Moon landings were faked, too?

Like (1)
Dislike (0)
Report abuse

Hide replies
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

MrSinclair wrote:I thought I would have a little fun this morning and so I wrote in a reply to the Boston Globe. Please note that I used the word "staged" in the hopes that it would be a little better grasped by these emotionists and knee jerkers than would the term "media fakery". I don't think anyone will want to be buying me a beer at a Bruins game anytime soon. The very last comment is my favorite and quite typical...
Well, that was a pointless exercise. You do realize you only repeated what they've already been thoroughly inoculated against by the Controlled Opposition's disinfo campaign of "staged" with "actors" (the "Nick Vogt" meme etc.), replete with misspellings as well. So why would you want to reinforce the perps' game plan? :blink:

The only way to avoid immediate dismissal by association with kooks and logical fallacies is to point out the fakery in all the media's "photos", videos and stories that make no sense, don't match each other or real life situations. People need to be prompted to see the media as the total bullshit factory and propaganda weapon it is, not help the perps keep them blinded to it for "a little fun"! <_<
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

If you see or hear something that is news and it doesn't have one of these on it; well it just isn't true:

ImageImage

http://www.logoblog.org/wp-images/poll/ ... l-logo.jpg
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

Lazlo wrote:

I looked at that sign magnified because I couldn't make it out, but it looked to me like "FAJC", so Willow FAJC. I have no idea what that could mean and I remembered searching for something similar when I first noticed it, but I was never able to figure it out.

Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

sunshine05 wrote:
Lazlo wrote:

I looked at that sign magnified because I couldn't make it out, but it looked to me like "FAJC", so Willow FAJC. I have no idea what that could mean and I remembered searching for something similar when I first noticed it, but I was never able to figure it out.

I don't know:

Standard Abbreviations for Road Name Types

TYPE and ABBREVIATION

Avenue AVE

Boulevard BLVD

Circle CIR

Court CT

Drive DR

Freeway FRWY

Highway HWY

Lane LN

Mews MEWS

Parkway PKWY

Pike PIKE

Road RD

Street ST

Trail TRL

Way WAY
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Street-signs don't SAY anything here! Have they got speaking street-signs in the USA? Just another one of their little programming devices to be aware of.
I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

The sign is meant to read, "Willow Park", actually.
truthseeker
Banned

Unread post by truthseeker »

MrSinclair wrote:I thought I would have a little fun this morning and so I wrote in a reply to the Boston Globe. Please note that I used the word "staged" in the hopes that it would be a little better grasped by these emotionists and knee jerkers than would the term "media fakery". I don't think anyone will want to be buying me a beer at a Bruins game anytime soon. The very last comment is my favorite and quite typical... :lol:

Here is a link to the article.
http://www.boston.com/news/source/2013/ ... zhokh.html

MrSinclair
05/16/2013 07:58 AM

More silliness, who actually believes the FBI? Anyone with an even partially open and functioning mind can examine the so-called evidence and realize this is all staged. For one of hundreds examples, where is Baumann's blood, not a drop in the historic photos with Carlos the flag waver who waited over two minutes according to offically acknowladged photos and videos to go anywhere near this actor? This is a staged event and nobody could be more pleased with it than DHS which stands to reap billions for itself and its cronies in the revolving door private sector.

Now let the thumb downs begin...a lot easier than examing the evidence.

Like (3)
Dislike (15)
Report abuse

Replies
whathe3
05/16/2013 08:04 AM

Staged??? Time for your meds Mr. Sinclair. By the way "evidence" is not silly pictures and stories gathered from internet conspiracy websites.

Like (7)
Dislike (1)
Report abuse

ferillo
05/16/2013 08:07 AM

Medicinal marjiuana at work

Like (3)
Dislike (4)
Report abuse

dirtdog68
05/16/2013 08:09 AM

I hope you're on someone's watch list.....

Like (3)
Dislike (0)
Report abuse

cabernet123
05/16/2013 08:11 AM

You need to lay off the drugs before 9am idiot.

Like (4)
Dislike (0)
Report abuse

wtownsprtr

i have seen jeff bauman. he was at a bruins playoff game. he has no legs.

so, are you saying he had them surgically removed to continue the facade?

Like (5)
Dislike (0)
Report abuse

castleman95

Hey Sinclair...from the words of the immortal Rodney Dangerfield..."BLEEP YOU!"

Like (3)
Dislike (0)
Report abuse

mgottlieb
05/16/2013 08:13 AM

Both of the Tsarnaev brothers were dellusional violent criminals. MrSinclair, while you may not be a criminal, you are no less dellusional than the Tsarnaevs. So many people were there and were eye, ear, and nose witnesses to the carnage. Even suspending disbelief, there is simply no possible way that they are were all deceived or part of a plot to deceive involving hundreds of secret-keepers. You are free to fear and despise the government, but get a grip.

Like (2)
Dislike (1)
Report abuse

scauma09

I use to be a conspiracy theorist, until I realized how silly most of them sound. Some ppl see conspiracy in everything and it's said.

Like (1)
Dislike (1)
Report abuse

James778899

You assume a conspiracy first, then find anything you can to reinforce your a priori beliefs. The sad fact is that a mind made up, like yours, is impervious to anything that threatens your certitude. Because if you had to confront the fact you were wrong, you wouldn't be so special.

Like (2)
Dislike (1)
Report abuse

ktjackal
05/16/2013 08:21 AM

Sink: So, what then? You're saying that the Tsarnaevs didn't plant the bombs? That they didn't make them? That they didn't carjack a Mercedes SUV? Didn't shoot a gun at an MIT cop? That the carjack victim didn't escape when they stopped for gas? That they didn't throw bombs and shoot at police chasing them? That they didn't have a shootout in Watertown? That the teenage terrorist didn't crush his brother's body while trying to escape? That the teenage terrorist didn't hide like a coward in a boat?

Let me guess - the Moon landings were faked, too?

Like (1)
Dislike (0)
Report abuse

Hide replies
The very fact that you went into the lions den with this ridiculous challenge to Boston news readers defies logic.

You cannot challenge the status flow on their turf.

We must pick and choose our fights more logically.
analucia

Unread post by analucia »

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/16/us/boston ... index.html

So, now we finally discover there was scribbling on the boat that is tantamount to a confession. Apparently while the young Dzhokhar was dodging bullets while he hid in the boat and subsequently was shot in the throat by police, he had time to scribble some manifesto inside the boat that "dovetails" with what he told investigators while he was questioned in the hospital. Thank you CNN for this amazing find...you really seem to be on the ball in your investigation of the Boston Bombing and wrapping up these small ends regarding the bombers and the vicsims, er, I mean, victims gleefully moving forward in their legless lives. Great job on all these media scoops!

Well, that confirms it! Guilty as charged! It's time we moved on to the next American crisis...nothing more to see here 'Merica!

:rolleyes:
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

I, Gestalta wrote:The sign is meant to read, "Willow Park", actually.
Thank you! Now I am able to locate this area on maps. It's impossible to read the sign in Google, much clearer in Bing.

I have to say that the area looks different in the video versus the map.

Video screenshot:

Bing map screenshot:

It looks like the scene is compressed in the video, the power lines don't seem to match up and the background appears to be moved forward considerably. The tattered looking fence isn't there and I don't see how that tank moved forward from that spot, as the road is curved.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

truthseeker wrote:
MrSinclair wrote:I thought I would have a little fun this morning and so I wrote in a reply to the Boston Globe. Please note that I used the word "staged" in the hopes that it would be a little better grasped by these emotionists and knee jerkers than would the term "media fakery". I don't think anyone will want to be buying me a beer at a Bruins game anytime soon. The very last comment is my favorite and quite typical... :lol:
The very fact that you went into the lions den with this ridiculous challenge to Boston news readers defies logic.

You cannot challenge the status flow on their turf.

We must pick and choose our fights more logically.
I wouldn't be so harsh with Mr Sinclair for testing the mainstream media waters. I find it a quite interesting and revealing experiment. To see such a unanimous 'wall' of naysayers on a mainstream outlet (a 100% "thumbs down ratio" of Mr Sinclair's comment) can only mean ONE thing, in my honest opinion: that these MSM outlets are far, far more tightly controlled than the internet and simply cannot reflect/represent any sort of truthful picture of the general public opinion.

How can I say this - and what is my meter of comparison? Well, I've been diffusing ('shocking') information over the worldwide web for over five years now. A few weeks ago, I spent some time computing the 'consensus versus dissent' ratio of all of my 100 or so videos uploaded on Youtube - that's including my additional research videos of 9/11, the various versions of SC (now subtitled in 10 languages)- many of which are split in nine separate 10min segments - and mirrored versions of the same.

Ok, so I didn't bother to compile a proper spreadsheet of the results as a statistical bureau would do (heh, I don't even have a secretary!), but hopefully you'll take my word for it (in any case, anyone can verify this for him/herself ): the ratio was roughly 85%(thumbs up) versus 15%(thumbs down). Now, you may argue - as long as you like - that Youtube users are not representative of the general population but is it really so? Do not hundreds of milllions people have access to Youtube? How many people read the Boston Globe daily? Even allowing for the notion that the Youtube community is - perhaps - made up of a different lot than those who watch TV and read the newspapers, we still have a HUGE gap here, as demonstrated by Mr Sinclair's venture 'into the lions den':

Consensus/dissent ratio of Mr Sinclair's Boston Globe comment: 0% / 100%
Consensus/dissent ratio of the September Clues research on the www: 85% / 15%

So what's going on here? Are all these people supporting my/our/alternative world views AFRAID of venting their thoughts on the mainstream media? Do all of them refrain from posting comments under MSM articles for some reason? Most or all of them? Or are they perhaps filtered out more effectively by the MSM outlets?

Ok, so this comparison between Mr Sinclair's comment on the Boston Globe and September Clues may not be overly 'scientific'. However, I think it is valuable food for thought. Personally, I do believe the internet still provides a more realistic and accurate picture of world opinion. We the people need to exploit it as long as we possibly can.