Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
omega

Re: Boston Marathon - alleged "terror attack" - April 15, 20

Unread post by omega »

Following up on that, I've done some reading into hypervolemic shock (i.e what should happen when you lose a lot of blood).

Human body usually contains 5L of blood (suggestions for a standard male are anywhere from 4.5-7L)

Basically the body can cope with up to 15% loss (750ml). Any more and the heart seriously starts to struggle. Read for yourself, and make an estimate based on the 'photos' of 'Jeff' of how much blood you think is on the ground. I'm a First Aider, and I've seen people slice their hand open with knives & tools and lose a few ml of blood who look paler and struggle to hold it together. To me, it looks like our 'Jeff' should be a whole lot more anxious (medically in shock) :D
Hypovolemic shock

A form of shock. A condition where the heart is unable to supply enough blood to the body because of blood loss, or inadequate blood volume. Clinical symptoms may not present until 10-20% of total whole-blood volume is lost.

Causes and Risks:

Loss of approximately one-fifth or more of the normal blood volume produces hypovolemic shock. The loss can be from any cause, including external bleeding, internal bleeding, or diminished blood volume resulting from excessive loss of other body fluids (such as can occur with diarrhoea, vomiting and burns).

Prevention:

Preventing shock is easier than trying to treat it once it happens. Prompt treatment of the underlying cause will reduce the risk of developing severe shock.

Stages of Hypovolemic Shock

Stage 1

Up to 15% blood volume loss (750mls)
Compensated by constriction of vascular bed
Blood pressure maintained
Normal respiratory rate
Pallor of the skin
Slight anxiety
Stage 2

15-30% blood volume loss (750 - 1500mls)
Cardiac output cannot be maintained by arterial constriction
Tachycardia
Increased respiratory rate
Blood pressure maintained
Increased diastolic pressure
Narrow pulse pressure
Sweating from sympathetic stimulation
Mildly anxious/Restless
Stage 3

30-40% blood volume loss (1500 - 2000mls)
Systolic BP falls to 100mmHg or less
Classic signs of hypovolemic shock
Marked tachycardia >120 bpm
Marked tachypnoea >30 bpm
Decreased systolic pressure
Alteration in mental status (Anxiety, Agitation)
Sweating with cool, pale skin
Stage 4

Loss greater than 40% (>2000mls)
Extreme tachycardia with weak pulse
Pronounced tachypnoea
Significantly decreased systolic blood pressure of 70 mmHg or less
Decreased level of consciousness
Skin is sweaty, cool, and extremely pale (moribund)
source:http://www.ambulancetechnicianstudy.co. ... X6jNbVOR8E

@brianv, I'm also not sure what the two photos are showing, regarding the CD case etc.
LightCone

Unread post by LightCone »

Speaking to the intent of this psyop, I'm inclined to agree with what's been said thus far.

To add to it:

Tsarnaev was reported to have been receiving government assistance/benefits.

With the government looking to cut Social Security and the like, I find this a fitting narrative to instill in people the perception that these programs need to be "tightened" or "reformed."
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

brianv wrote:Using a CD case and my i-Phone I mimicked the angle of the reflective building (CD Cover) and the monitor screen(Phone), the phone was playing back a video and was reflected in the CD case something like this.

As opposed to this cropped version of the above image.

A Geometry boffin might double check please!
I see what you mean, Brian; whether the reflection on the building should be of the monitor or only the buildings opposite. But we'd have to know exactly at what angle that monitor was supposed to be set, wouldn't we? It's hard to tell if or by how much it's angled towards the street:

But whatever is supposedly being reflected looks wonky anyway <_<
Attachments
Boston-Marathon-Psyop-monitor.jpg
Boston-Marathon-Psyop-monitor.jpg (101.24 KiB) Viewed 12811 times
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Maat wrote: Image
Does this look right or does the other one?

From my observations, I think it would be fair to ask; at what angle the monitor would have to be placed so as not to be reflecting in that building front.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

▲ Agreed :)

Well, "Brooke Gibbs" updated the "Bucks For Bauman" page 2 days ago with more stoopid shoops and now stressing what the relationship is supposed to be:

Caption: "Jeff and my brother John at Sebago lake campground!"
ELA of original: http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... 923.215672

ELA of Original: http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... ac7.157215

PLUS a link to a Boston radio interview with "Jeff". So the Bauman pixels now have a voice, for about 15 minutes on WEEI 93.7 FM:
http://audio.weei.com/a/74019257/boston ... l-here.htm

Yeah, "unbelievable" it is! :rolleyes:

Comment on the "Bucks For Bauman" page:
There are a lot of conspiracy nuts out, please post a photo of you with your legs so we can prove these nuts wrong Jeff!

posted by Aimee White 2 hours ago
:lol:

[Edit: Still no response to my email of a week ago, of course. Ref post on April 21st: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p2383453

More Bauman pics: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p2383664]
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Yes, Jeff please post a photo with your legs!
agraposo

Unread post by agraposo »

brianv wrote:

From my observations, I think it would be fair to ask; at what angle the monitor would have to be placed so as not to be reflecting in that building front.
Anyway, the image must be fake, because the reflection is not reversed, as it should be.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

agraposo wrote:
brianv wrote:

Anyway, the image must be fake, because the reflection is not reversed, as it should be.
Oops, that's the one I made, not the original. Might have to do something about that right now!

I replaced the image in this post. [st]I'll backtrack to the others.[/st] edit: Bad Idea.

This of course is the original Image

Sorry about confusion.
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

brianv wrote:Yes, Jeff please post a photo with your legs!
And get another shirt while you're at it, Jeff

regards,

Steve O.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Maat wrote: I'd be interested to know exactly how you described an "equivalent scenario" to the doctors you've quoted. I don't know what training or experience those doctors might have had (in Brazil?), but I prefer previously published medical studies to any second hand hearsay (especially if such publications contradict what the perps would want everyone to believe <_< )

Maat, I don´t know if it makes much difference, but since you asked, here is the scenario I used in the interviews.

A 30-year old normal and healthy man works at a factory. A very serious accident happens: a high-pressure valve at one foot from the ground bursts. The impact instantly rips off the man´s legs above the knees. The man falls to the ground. There is nobody around to help.

(the shrapnel was left out of the scenario, but the images of Jeff Bauman show no signs of shrapnel wounds anyway).

I used this scenario so as not to influence the answer. I subsequently e-mailed the Bauman/cowboy picture (with some comments about the oddities observed) along with the paper you linked to regarding control of hemorrhage. Perhaps the feedback will be different.

With regard to previously published medical studies, I don´t think an actual review of the literature has been done yet, but it may not be worth the trouble and time. :)
Guerrero

Unread post by Guerrero »

omega wrote:@Guerrero. I believe this 'incident' is all to do with the perception of the threat. After 9/11 & 7/7, the public are instantly conditioned to be suspicious of and fear the stereotypical Hollywood Muslim; the beard etc. As time goes on, the fear starts to wane. All it needs is a little more oxygen to the fire, and the illusion of fear is set right in people's minds again.

We now have the media reporting the miracle discovery of the Boeing undercarriage hidden in a NY alleyway (remember 9/11, wasn't that horrible?), also while that's scaring you, Assad (or at least someone in Syria) is deploying Sarin in chemical weapons. Also Ricin is being delivered to the President, in your very own backyard.

:blink: How many things can we be scared of at once? :lol:
Haha...I forgot about that story too...the Boeing undercarriage being found hidden in the NY alleyway and did you catch it?? Right next to or behind where muslims were going to build a mosque in lower Manhattan. :o :blink: :rolleyes:
datspot

Unread post by datspot »

Maat wrote:
datspot wrote: Hi Maat, this is my first post on the Forum. My Introduction can be found here.

I appreciate your explanation above and can readily see examples of CGI and photo-shopping in the photo stills that have been published. But could you point me to an example of the same kind of CGI work in any of the live footage? For example, is their any clear signs of CGI or video fakery in the Original Boston Globe Video footage?

I have been following the Boston Thread in this Forum, page by page, and have seen the .gif's and other stills, but would find it really helpful if someone could point out the same digital fakery in the Videos. Of course, it is possible that it's in this thread and I have missed it! Like many others I am still coming to terms with the idea of the near "total CGI" position.

Thanks.
Hi Datspot,

Are you already familiar with our research and exposures of the cgi video techniques used in the 9/11, Arizona and Olso threads? They have improved some since the 9/11 renderings (remember it took them 5 years to produce the supposedly amateur "Bob & Bri: What We Saw" video in 2006); but apparently still not enough to make it realistic without employing their old standby psychological tricks, shaky "camera" and "edit cuts".

Do you really think a Boston Globe "Sports Producer" (Steve Silva) would be such a bad videographer? Do you see any faces in that video that would be recognizable as a person in real life to anyone?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=046MuD1pYJg

The best visual giveaways are usually reflections and especially shadows; things they just can't get right.

Just watch the last few seconds, time-start at 2:36 — where is the "photographer's" shadow compared with those shown beside "him"? (replay on the YT page to repeat from the same start time)

[Also, see my post on this Boston "vicsim survivor" in "news" interviews: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2383722]
Thanks Maat. Yep, I am familiar with the research, especially that of 911. and have seen good examples of the use of CGI in those other events. Thanks for the examples you offered. I can see more of the same as I continue to study the footage.
analucia

Unread post by analucia »

Thank you, Maat. Wrapping my head around this. I need to take time to really go through all the threads you reference, as I've really only perused the Boston thread since I found cluesforum. I've dabbled around in other threads, but not to the extent I have this thread. I get what you're saying, which would also ensure if they "staged" an event like I hypothesized, there could be photos taken "behind the scene" which would expose the lie. In the complete fakery scenario, it minimizes the risk, as you said. I am re-reviewing everything with this new understanding. It's kind of like rewatching The Sixth Sense after you've seen the end and realizing all the elements you missed the first time around, if that makes sense.
omega

Unread post by omega »

analucia, don't forget that any images purporting to be a reveal of the big fakery can often themselves be falsified, to include red herrings, in a double or even triple bluff :huh:

The more confusion created, the longer it takes to unveil the truth, by which time multiple 'truths' will have been established and destroyed as needed ;)
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

I'm posting this as a conceptual reference image for the case in point (http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2383867).
I'll refrain from offering an explanation at this time.