Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
iCONOCLAST

Re: Boston Marathon - alleged "terror attack" - April 15, 20

Unread post by iCONOCLAST »

daozen wrote:are their brains so defective
No it is a process of cognitive dissonance. Have "deprogrammed" two people this week. A WWII veteran saw the explosion as a fake fizzer, but the second person was fused with the notion of "but a child died!" until she said ;) "You should tell the media about this" :blink:
Maat commented on a photographer's name Julia Malarkey? - As an Australian I would read this as JewLiar Malarkey.
The still photos Simon is using above are indeed "too sharp and beautiful" and photoshopped without a consensus on shadow angles. or even bothering to fake the Cops hat badges.
Unicorn Lady is one of my favourites, as well as Boom Boom Bauman. Bauman has a hell of a lot of funds raised by the sheeple muppets already!
Those Tsarnaev (Ver Satan /A Servant) boys are so Bad- they are RUSSIANS and MUSLIMS and LONERS (except for their BFF FBI handlers)
Tamerlan = Alert Man or Metal Ran or Alter Men or Mantra El (as in israEl)
Jeff Bauman = Am Buff Jean
(yes it is time to break out the Anagram Server- The Joker was not too subtle)
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

simonshack wrote:
daozen wrote:
sunshine05 wrote: I guess the question then is - what about the actual scene and the timing? I don't know....maybe the area was already cleared at that time.
Yeah I think one of the things that set's this PsyOp apart is the fact that real people could have gone through the scene of the event moments earlier, so they had to have had some solid plan as to how to horde the real runners away. How hard would it be to find someone who actually ran the marathon to piece some more stuff together?
DENIED ACCESS TO PSYOP AREA

Now, here's my point: did ANYONE of us people (making up the "peace marathon" crowd of approx 200.000 people) who were blocked from accessing the piazza ever complain (with the authorities/or the media/or any other institution) about BEING BLOCKED FROM ENTERING THAT PIAZZA? Of course not. Not even I ! Where was I supposed to submit my complaint? Well, I did tell my story here on my own little forum. But who cares?

Now imagine some Marathon Man in Boston who was denied access to that finish line area - as these bombs went off (a full 2 full or so after the winners/frontrunners crossed the finish line, as we are told). WHAT COULD HIS TESTIMONY OF THIS DENIED ACCESS POSSIBLY PROVE? Of course, the simple answer given to him would be:

"You were denied access to that area because 2 bombs went off - shortly before you got there."
mmm yeah, I'm sorry but I still have trouble with the timing, I mean all of the participants must have gone throught then...

What I have trouble with is, marathon runners are a continuum of people like if we visualize them as a snake going through the road, if there where runners left after the supposed 2 hours then they had to jump in at a certain point in the middle of the "snake" of runners. I guess my question is if there were actual runners who got blocked at a certain time then what happened to the runners ahead of them? or what about real people who wanted to watch the last runners go by at the finish line? I guess the only possibility is that the race was totaly over and then they blocked the roads, but that doesn't make sense either... :huh:
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

iCONOCLAST wrote:
daozen wrote:are their brains so defective
Unicorn Lady is one of my favourites
What's with the unicorn symbology? Im not up to date with it....
iCONOCLAST

Post by herrnimrod on page 3 of this thread- Lady emulates the Logo of the Boston athletics association. Fake blood, shard of the barrier broken and wedged in her scalp. This is the latest in body piercing...
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

That's really interesting, Simon. You're right that few would ever question it if they were blocked off.

I guess there are a couple of possible scenarios: They could have diverted the runners to a different route and then had them meet up with family members at a point past the finish line. They could have told family members along the street there that they had to clear the area and meet the runners at another location. Remember that this is already at a time when many had finished the marathon.

OR They could have used smoke bombs and created a loud sound and then cleared the area of everyone so that none of them were able to get close enough to those two areas to see what happened.

I do believe it's likely that all of the buildings along there were taken over well in advance of this. They could have simply had their own people there so it wouldn't look odd to have empty store fronts near the finish line. But they would have known what was coming and known that there weren't any safety concerns.

It's difficult to answer all the questions but the footage and images are undoubtedly altered/fabricated. I don't believe that any of the "famous" scenes were from that day.

There are reports that cell phones weren't working. Would cell phones have photo capabilities if service was shut off? If the answer is no then that would explain why there are no photos from the crowd.
iCONOCLAST

http://bloom.bg/118Dp2Y

Listen to Governor Deval talk about (2:30) public helping the investigators by viewing the media! Thats right, by getting hoovered into accepting the "Reality TV" psyop, the PUBLIC is to be congratulated for the "Suspect in Custody".
Last edited by iCONOCLAST on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

daozen wrote: I guess my question is if there were actual runners who got blocked at a certain time then what happened to the runners ahead of them? or what about real people who wanted to watch the last runners go by at the finish line? I guess the only possibility is that the race was totaly over and then they blocked the roads, but that doesn't make sense either... :huh:
Not sure if I understand your reasoning, Daozen.

For now, just watch how the media puts together the "drama", for maximum impact on the TV viewer:
*BOOM*BOOM*BOOM*BOOM*BOOM*BOOM*BOOM*BOOM*BOOM*BOOM*BOOM*BOOM*BOOM*BOOM*BOOM :rolleyes:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dupw2pH3oes

Here's another question which needs to be asked: do shadows not show up on bright-yellow surfaces?
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

iCONOCLAST wrote:Post by herrnimrod on page 3 of this thread- Lady emulates the Logo of the Boston athletics association. Fake blood, shard of the barrier broken and wedged in her scalp. This is the latest in body piercing...
Some may not be familiar that the Unicorn Lady is from the Oslo/Utoya psyop.

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p2356262
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

Here's a very fuzzy image of "Dzhokhar" stepping out of the boat. Why don't they buy better cameras?

Has anyone else noticed there's a reoccurring water theme? Sandy Hook - Riverside Road, Gun shop where "Nancy Lanza" allegedly purchased the murder weapons - Riverview Sales. The recent mall shooting in Virginia - River Valley Mall. The chase took place in Watertown. Suspect found in boat.

iCONOCLAST

Simon, I relate the symbology of the runners not collecting their property bag in the above video to the shoe collection at Auschwitz! The explosion was not "bright enough" to alter the shadows (create a second shadow/ fade the shadow from the sun) of the runners close to it. At least they are being less than coy calling the images "BRAND NEW" :rolleyes:- hot off the image editor!
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

I have got the impression that the Boston Marathon was in fact diverted at the end, i.e. the runners on Boylston Str. had to divert/turn right into Exeter Str., then turn left into Blagden Str. to arrive at Copley Square (new finish). It is suggested that this diversion took place after the bomb explosions but it could in fact have happened before to leave the Boylston street section ahead of the Finish sealed off, etc, etc. :rolleyes:
Last edited by Heiwa on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
resolution

Re: Alleged explosions at Boston Marathon - April 15, 2013

Unread post by resolution »

upstream wrote:
omaxsteve wrote:Image
Where is our legless friend in your above photo.......? Cowboy man is still there, didn't legless leave the scene with cowboy?

He's there, here's a higher resolution photo.
eyesopenwider

Unread post by eyesopenwider »

Hello,

This is my first post on the forum. Fingers crossed all goes well.

My introduction can be found here:
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2383335

With regards to unicorn images, I thought this might be relevant:

Image I created a few months ago wrt to psyops. Note the logo for the US psyops unit (I realize it's not actually a unicorn, but at first glance it looks like one).

Original logo can be found here:
http://www.soc.mil/swcs/RegimentalHonor ... ations.htm
eyesopenwider

Unread post by eyesopenwider »

Interesting company…

“Our courses have been carefully designed under the guidance of a military and civilian medical advisory counsel, along with military medics on staff with our company who have recently served on the battlefields of Iraq and Afghanistan. As a result we offer the highest quality realistic injury simulation training program available in the world.
We use state of the art moulage materials and film and television quality techniques to stimulate and empower our student’s creative abilities. From minor injuries to critical life threatening wounds and amputations,
…”

http://www.training-classes.com/provide ... lation.php

The things you can find on the internet...

Boston Urban Shield 2012 Trailer (a short video of a training exercise in Boston):
http://vimeo.com/41709220
Unleashed

Unread post by Unleashed »

sunshine05 wrote:Here's a very fuzzy image of "Dzhokhar" stepping out of the boat. Why don't they buy better cameras?

Has anyone else noticed there's a reoccurring water theme? Sandy Hook - Riverside Road, Gun shop where "Nancy Lanza" allegedly purchased the murder weapons - Riverview Sales. The recent mall shooting in Virginia - River Valley Mall. The chase took place in Watertown. Suspect found in boat.

Wow, that fiberglass is some amazing stuff. If only they'd had that back in the 1930s,
Bonnie and Clyde would never have had their car turned into a rolling museum!

Sonny Corleone would have survived the tollbooths!