SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
OpticalIllusion

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by OpticalIllusion »

It seems Mr. Pozner has a Facebook page bragging about how all the "truthers" have been silenced and or censored. I wonder if he ever directly viewed our thread? I posted specific errors in their fakery directly to their wall lets see if I get removed :).
https://www.facebook.com/sandyhookfacts/
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

So Alex Jones now gets his day in court to defend his claim that Newtown was a hoax. Wonder if the 'parents' will have to prove their 'deceased child' really existed?
On Wednesday in an Austin courtroom, the struggle of the Sandy Hook families to hold to account Alex Jones, a powerful leader of this online community, will reach a crossroads. Lawyers for Noah Pozner’s parents will seek to convince a Texas judge that they — and by extension the families of eight other victims in the 2012 shooting that killed 20 first graders and six adults — have a valid defamation claim against Mr. Jones, whose Austin-based Infowars media operation spread false claims that the shooting was an elaborate hoax.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/31/us/p ... -hook.html

Unfortunately it is not likely that anyone involved will testify about specific types of media fakery.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

It's just posturing for the moment they will flood CluesForum with such dubious claims and enterprises to get the truth taken down from the Internet. It's a completely self-defeating and heinous attack on liberty to use the military saturated town to activate military legislation in a military PsyOp in broad daylight but that seems to be the move.

What traitorous menace convinced them to this act? What has convinced them that deception is both truth and more important than truth? And yet, what else is new? The PNAC and 9/11 hoaxers apparently want to destroy America's sense of reality itself if they can't have their imperial colonialist, sick & twisted, murderous, inhumane narrative unquestioned.

They will:

1. Order the "Alex Jones" character to take charge of "free speech" claims, thereby demoting independent researchers in the eyes of the public (which won't work for those truly paying attention but it will work to vaguely control the on-the-fence demographic and sway them to follow the drama as a pied piper leads ... )

and/or

2. Decide they want to use the "Alex Jones" character as a precedent to ban certain military-controlled subjects and even certain people from having any space on the Internet at all (which really won't work for anyone familiar with the Nutwork's own foaming about Russian and Chinese media control — even if twisted as a way to create "safety")

The legislation is surely already written and just waiting to be enacted. So now we just have to brace ourselves for the social repercussions of this concussive wave of the American public slammed against itself. It may also be some attempt to flame up conflicts in the country, which always seems to be the general sway of the media. When the military cannot provoke action to blame their enemy (who are, apparently, just average American people at this point), they will provoke anger to tempt conflict.

As long as we are divided, we cannot move forward on a peaceful revolution to remove these psychos from power. It still works against us and that is something they must know — as we are absolutely and rightly accusing them of — is unjustifiable to do. Their actions will have consequences they cannot even predict but if the very top is led by worshipers of death and chaos that's the point. It's the mad conditions that they thrive in.

As we also have learned in over ten years of research, we are not alone in our vigilance and watchfulness of this behavior, nor our attitude towards it. Take heart!
Natural Philosopher

Unread post by Natural Philosopher »

This isn't at all suspicious. :lol:
In the span of a week, three suicides have devastated communities already linked by mass tragedies.

Two were young survivors of last year's massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. One was the father of a child who was killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.

Their deaths have compounded the grief that still permeates Parkland, Florida, and Newtown, Connecticut.

Here are the stories behind the lives lost:

Jeremy Richman, 49, spent his final years channeling his anguish into action.
He lost his 6-year-old daughter, Avielle, in the Sandy Hook massacre. Avielle was among the 20 children and six adults killed.
After the shooting, Richman co-founded the Avielle Foundation, a nonprofit named for Richman's daughter that focuses on violence prevention through research and community engagement.

In 2013, Richman told CNN about how he and his wife were coping, and about his desire to give back.
"Every day we need to get out of bed. And Jen and I just came up with a just beautiful idea to get us out of bed," Richman told CNN's Anderson Cooper.
"Every day we try to find something of beauty, something that makes you feel the world's a good place. And every day we want to make sure we try to, really strive to give back something of beauty, something to the world."
Richman died of an apparent suicide and was found in his Connecticut office building Monday morning, Newtown police said.
The foundation he helped launch said it will continue fulfilling Richman's goals.
"Jeremy's mission will be carried on by the many who love him, including many who share the heartache and trauma that he has suffered since December 14, 2012," the foundation said.
"We are crushed to pieces, but this important work will continue, because, as Jeremy would say, we have to."

Sydney Aiello, 19, was a 2018 graduate of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High. She was a bubbly, outgoing cheerleader who "was always eager to say hello to everyone in the hallway," a former history teacher said.
But everything changed on Valentine's Day 2018 when a gunman killed 17 people at the school, including Aiello's close friend Meadow Pollack.
The massacre profoundly affected Aiello, who suffered from survivor's guilt and was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder, her mother told CNN affiliate WFOR in Miami.

Last year, Aiello shared a Facebook post after the suicides of Robin Williams, Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain. The post quotes friends or relatives of the late celebrities who described them as happy people.
It stressed the need to check on all loved ones, even those who appear to be the strongest.
Aiello, a student at Florida Atlantic University, killed herself March 17. Her funeral was Friday in Davie, Florida.
"She lit up every room she entered," wrote the organizer of a GoFundMe page, set up to help Aiello's family pay for expenses.
"She filled her days cheerleading, doing yoga, and brightening up the days of others. Sydney aspired to work in the medical field helping others in need. ... It was a privilege to have you in our lives. Sydney, we will miss you and always love you."
Unnamed Parkland student :puke:

Unnamed Parkland student
On Saturday, a Stoneman Douglas student died in what police describe as "an apparent suicide." The student has not been publicly identified, but CNN affiliate WFOR said the student was a male sophomore.

The circumstances surrounding the student's death are not clear. It's also not certain whether the apparent suicide was related to last year's mass shooting.
But after the loss of two Stoneman Douglas survivors to suicide, community leaders urge parents everywhere to be vigilant and proactive in talking to their kids about trauma.
Ryan Petty, who lost one child in the Parkland massacre and has another who survived, said parents can use questions from the Columbia Protocol on suicide risk assessment to help save lives. Such questions include:
-- Have you wished you could go to sleep and not wake up?
-- Have you thought about hurting yourself?
-- Have you thought about how you might accomplish this?
The beauty of those questions is parents don't need to be trained therapists to ask them, Petty said.
"They can be part of the solution," he said. "We really need to drive awareness. We need to make sure that everyone, especially parents, understand their child or loved one may be at risk."
If you or someone you know might be at risk of suicide, here's how to get help: In the United States, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255. The International Association for Suicide Prevention and Befrienders Worldwide also can provide contact information for crisis centers around the world.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/26/us/schoo ... index.html

I suspect they are trying to distract from the blatant fakery in the Christchurch video and to reinforce the "mass shootings are a major threat to your communities" narrative.
fbenario

Re: SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Unread post by fbenario »

Judge rules against Sandy Hook denier from Dane County; trial for damages is next step

James Fetzer, of Oregon, and Mike Palecek, of Saginaw, Michigan, edited the 2016 edition of the book “Nobody Died at Sandy Hook,” which alleges Leonard Pozner circulated a fraudulent copy of his son Noah Pozner’s death certificate. Fetzer also co-authored a chapter in the book and has repeated in his blog the claim that Leonard Pozner circulated a fake death certificate for his son.

Noah Pozner, at age 6, was the youngest victim of the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings, which left 27 people dead. Fetzer, a professor emeritus of philosophy from the University of Minnesota-Duluth, claims the massacre never happened but was instead an event staged by the Federal Emergency Management Agency as part of an Obama administration effort to enact tighter gun restrictions.
Neither Fetzer nor Palecek was represented by an attorney. “Nobody wants to touch” their case, Fetzer said.

Fetzer has also advanced conspiracy theories about the Sept. 11 attacks, John F. Kennedy’s assassination, the shootings in Parkland, Florida, and other events.

Zimmerman said a trial to award his client damages is to be set for October. Pozner is asking for $1 million.

https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/cour ... 4396d.html
Non-Alex-Jones Lunatics Lose Lawsuit On Whether Sandy Hook 6-Year-Old Ever Existed

In addition to the court finding against Fetzer and his co-editor, Mike Palecek, the book's publisher, Moon Rock Books, reached a separate settlement with Pozner after a deposition in May. Moon Rock head dude Dave Gahary issued a statement Monday saying

My face-to-face interactions with Mr. Pozner have led me to believe that Mr. Pozner is telling the truth about the death of his son. I extend my most heartfelt and sincere apology to the Pozner family[.]
Which is lawsuit-settlement talk for "I guess maybe trying to ruin real people's lives with bullshit conspiracy accusations is bad for business." Garahy agreed to stop selling the book altogether by the end of the month, and to not publish any further editions. In the meantime, the Moon Rock Books' homepage is offering this heartfelt message urging people to snap up a copy while they still can, and pushing other fun conspiracy books for which Moon Rock hasn't yet been sued

https://www.wonkette.com/sandy-hook-tru ... er-existed
ragtime4

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread post by ragtime4 »

brianv wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:45 am ImageImage

Full credit to my better half.

"OMG, can't you see it?"?. "Her bottom half is completely fake"!

Can you see it? It's glaringly obvious. She fades just below the hips and the "legs" have been altered and stuck behind her, if they are even hers...I mean are they are supposed to be hers! She has been tipped and twisted and given the Hulk's shoulder and her nose is artificial.
Last night and this morning, I read through this Sandy Hook thread in its entirety, to see if I would find a link to a bitchute video I stumbled upon while looking into the recent Buffalo/Uvalde/Tulsa events, and this post by Brianv stood out to me as I read through everything. I was curious where exactly Brianv’s better half found this image. Was it actually something published by TIME? I believe I found the original source, and I do not believe that this TIME cover was ever intended as authentic.

It appears to have been taken from a blog, wherein the author says, paraphrasing, “this is what the person of the year cover should have looked like.” Please find the photo at the link here:

https://connectingdirectors.com/37911-d ... t-it-wrong

Perhaps not worthy of mention, but no acknowledgement was ever made that the photo was not a representation of an actual TIME cover, but was originally crafted to represent a fictitious one.

My reason for reading through the the thread was that I wanted to share a bitchute video I found on the following people mentioned in Simon’s post on page 102:
simonshack wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:48 pm
DrTim wrote:
resolution wrote: Francine became the first person other than Obama and Biden to given the Presidential Weekly address (April 13, 2013; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Mlqsp5BF8.
Good Lord! I feel sorry for these people, they don't know what they're doing and don't know where they're heading.

Good Lord indeed. I almost cried. Not. :wacko:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Mlqsp5BF8

Seriously - if anyone can't see that this is just a (very poor) actress ... well, uh... then it's probably just me! :P
These people are David and Francine Wheeler. Here is the Bitchute video I found, which shows him playing the role of a heavily armed government agent on the scene of the Sandy Hook event

full link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/HKrGqfLOh0Xx/