SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
JLapage

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by JLapage »

I am wondering about the so called mourning wall (I will call it a board). It reminds me of the fake postings of the 'missing persons' after 911. Is it standard or customary to have these boards in Pakistan or anywhere else for that matter? It seems like it's a favorite method that the perps use to showcase their disgusting lies.
Cobra Commander

Unread post by Cobra Commander »

Critical Mass wrote:As has been discussed previously I am pretty sceptical about this idea that a segment of the population is "being deliberately wakened up by our benevolent overlords or for some unforeseen & unknowable goal".
I think they wake people up to what they want them to know. They want people to think Sandy Hook was the first media fakery event, and everything before it was a false flag. I watched a video with some of the more popular YouTube Truthers a few days ago, and they kept referring to 9/11 as a false flag and a half hoax (what the hell is a half hoax). Also, these truthers voted Sandy Hook a bigger psy-op than 9/11. If these people are real media fakery researchers, they should be smart enough to figure out 9/11 is media fakery too. This raises many red flags in my mind.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

^

Candy for the 'conspiracy crowd'? If so, what flavor of candy? :huh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf4DVaWE2eU

hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

simonshack wrote:^

Candy for the 'conspiracy crowd'? If so, what flavor of candy? :huh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf4DVaWE2eU

lemondrops10_y.JPG
lemondrops10_y.JPG (14.42 KiB) Viewed 14074 times
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

Cobra Commander wrote:I think they wake people up to what they want them to know. They want people to think Sandy Hook was the first media fakery event, and everything before it was a false flag.
I listened to that show... it was pretty funny overall but yeah a 'half-hoax'! WTF?

Although I will say in their possible defence that there is a LOT of information here at Cluesforum. Clearly they do a lot of work on the more contemporary operations meaning perhaps that they have relatively little time to go through the Historical ones? I think most people struggle with the Firefighters. Still they mentioned vicsims... so any google will bring curious people here.

Either way I think you're giving the perps too much credit... I'm pretty sure the initial alternative story that they wished to sell was a 'conspiracy theory' involving "multiple shooters". Certainly that's what Fetzer was pushing.

The perps adapt but they're not omniscient... confidently selecting who they bless & awaken with their golden breadcrumbs.
Cobra Commander

Critical Mass wrote:
Cobra Commander wrote:I think they wake people up to what they want them to know. They want people to think Sandy Hook was the first media fakery event, and everything before it was a false flag.
I listened to that show... it was pretty funny overall but yeah a 'half-hoax'! WTF?

Although I will say in their possible defence that there is a LOT of information here at Cluesforum. Clearly they do a lot of work on the more contemporary operations meaning perhaps that they have relatively little time to go through the Historical ones? I think most people struggle with the Firefighters. Still they mentioned vicsims... so any google will bring curious people here.

Either way I think you're giving the perps too much credit... I'm pretty sure the initial alternative story that they wished to sell was a 'conspiracy theory' involving "multiple shooters". Certainly that's what Fetzer was pushing.

The perps adapt but they're not omniscient... confidently selecting who they bless & awaken with their golden breadcrumbs.
I'm not giving perps too much credit. I am just certain that they knew media fakery would be discovered sooner or later.

Even though they mentioned Vicsims, almost none of them promote Sept Clues or this forum, where I'm certain they borrow info from. If they have 4 to 5 hours to devote to a weekly show, they have plenty of time to devote to past hoaxes. Especially considering that alot of their info is provided by others' videos or info passed on to them from their subs.

This Noah Pozner double hoax is intentional, and not the work of a bungling idiot.
Cobra Commander

JLapage wrote:The origin of the pictures and videos that show a picture of Noah Pozner among the victims of the alleged massacre in Pakistan needs to be verified. I believe (no proof offered) that it (Noah's picture) was planted/photoshopped into that board. It seems that some of us are running with all these speculations and musings about how the nutwork intends it to be that way. I think all these false flag operations are carried in the best way they (the nutwork) are capable of carrying them out. If we look at the Paris Hebdo false flag we could notice that they are improving their methods a bit. In other words they do the best they can with the technology that is available to them at the moment.
I thought the same thing about the board of photos, and it seems like this ELA from fotoforensics.com confirms it is a photo slop.Image

ADMIN NOTICE (simon): I have never been - and stll am not - convinced that the fotoforensics.com software is a useful / serious way to verify the authenticity of any given image. I will now ask everyone to refrain from posting any fotoforensics.com analyses on the forum - unless a very clear case can be presented and explained as to what it may reveal.
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

New news...

The families of Noah Pozner and Jessie Lewis have now joined other families (total of 10) and one teacher in the filing of a lawsuit against the town of Newton and the local school board.

http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut ... ?track=rss
Cobra Commander

Cobra Commander wrote: *************************************************************************
ADMIN NOTICE (simon): I have never been - and stll am not - convinced that the fotoforensics.com software is a useful / serious way to verify the authenticity of any given image. I will now ask everyone to refrain from posting any fotoforensics.com analyses on the forum - unless a very clear case can be presented and explained as to what it may reveal.
Simon, what I was pointing out is the right half of the board of photos is clearly photoshopped. They added in slogans like these are some sort of cat slogan posters, and these slogans were added to the photo after the pictures (which ELA helps show). Also, the images look to be stretched and shrunk to fit the board, and angled to seem like they are in the same direction as the real pictures, but the added pics angles look unnatural.

Edit: also, notice that all the slogans are on the right side of the board. None on the left side.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Hmm, could be. Just looking at the photo without ELA, the whole 'banner' appears to be a fake construct done entirely in image editing. I wonder if they printed a real one from some source image, and that source was also just used shrunk down to help make the above photo-op scene?
Cobra Commander

Below, is what a real slogan board/wall would look like using ELA...

I'm not a big fan of ELA either, Simon, but it did a good job pointing out the board/wall should be more gray, and the slogan words from the Pakistan picture are way too bright. So, it is a useful tool in some cases.
simonshack
Administrator

Ok, CC - point well made, and taken.
simonshack
Administrator

Has anyone noticed that this SANDY HOOK thread of ours has more than half-a-million views? :)

This is an encouraging thing to me !
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

^^ Lots of Americans and peeps around the world are mesmerized with this staged event... Batman theater shooting is another..
Cobra Commander

I can't believe I didn't think of this before when discussing the fake photo wall with Noah Pozner. There are 6 photos with quotes on them, and five of them are written in English. I'm sure we are all aware that English is not their first language in Pakistan, and all quotes should have been Arabic. This proves that this was propaganda aimed at westerners.