SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
brianv

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by brianv »

Maat wrote:Image Oh the "agony"? What an agonizing performance! Image Image
Yup, this guy should team up with Blub Mc IlWhine, they'd make a great comedy double act!
JLapage

Unread post by JLapage »

simonshack wrote:*

Gene Rosen is back. :puke: :unsure: :rolleyes:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hvbmTlt1xY

After the Breivik affair in Norway, I wrote: "Has Norway gone mad?"

Well, forgive me for asking now: "Has the USA gone mad"?

Is there ONE sane human being in America who cannot see how utterly insane all this is?
Horrible fake boohoo actor
Last edited by JLapage on Sun May 12, 2013 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

I also get the impression that the people seated around the table are green screened in, same with the people seated behind Rosen. I have no way to prove it but it reminds me of all of the other odd video footage from Sandy Hook. And did you notice that twice he stated his address...."22 Riverside". They have to make it seem like a real neighborhood but I believe that whole area was nothing more than a set.

Also, they are having all these discussions over whether to build a new school in a new location or tear down the existing one and rebuild there. WHY are they doing this at all when a year prior to this they were discussing options to close one of the elementary schools due to declining enrollment?
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

sunshine05 wrote:I also get the impression that the people seated around the table are green screened in, same with the people seated behind Rosen. I have no way to prove it but it reminds me of all of the other odd video footage from Sandy Hook. And did you notice that twice he stated his address...."22 Riverside". They have to make it seem like a real neighborhood but I believe that whole area was nothing more than a set.

Also, they are having all these discussions over whether to build a new school in a new location or tear down the existing one and rebuild there. WHY are they doing this at all when a year prior to this they were discussing options to close one of the elementary schools due to declining enrollment?
I got the same impression, Sunshine. None of the seated "persons" is clear or recognizable; and I can't figure out what the oddly moving object is on the chair (far right of screen) as Rosen leaves at the end: http://youtu.be/3hvbmTlt1xY?t=4m39s :blink:

As for the repeated "address", apart from overstating to impress more realism perhaps, I couldn't help but wonder at this peculiar "coincidence": http://riversidefilms.com/aboutus.htm <_<

Edit to add: Another WTF...

Re HLN Nancy Grace interview with Gene Rosen: http://youtu.be/Xztx2QxbXTw?t=4m19s

"...I want to be with these children; I want to read to them, I want to show them there's light away from the darkness..." :huh:

"Sholem Aleichem: Laughing in the Darkness"? http://riversidefilms.com/index.html :blink:
sunshine05

Maat wrote: As for the repeated "address", apart from overstating to impress more realism perhaps, I couldn't help but wonder at this peculiar "coincidence": http://riversidefilms.com/aboutus.htm <_<
Yes, there's been a lot of river and water references in addition to this. The gun shop that allegedly sold the guns used in the massacre was "Riverview Sales". The recent mall shooting in Virginia was "River Valley Mall". The police chase for the Tsarnaevs occurred in Watertown. "Joker" was found in a boat.
I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

The direct and/or symbolic references to water-related crap reads as a distraction.
sunshine05

I, Gestalta wrote:The direct and/or symbolic references to water-related crap reads as a distraction.
I'm not distracted by it, it's just an observation.
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/ ... story.html

Newtown panel recommends tearing down Sandy Hook elementary, rebuilding on same site

By Associated Press,

NEWTOWN, Conn. — A task force of elected officials in Newtown on Friday recommended tearing down Sandy Hook Elementary School, where 20 first-graders and six educators were killed in December, and rebuilding on the same site.

The group of 28 town elected officials voted unanimously in favor of a plan that would construct a new building in the same location as the existing school. The proposal now goes to the local school board and then before voters as a referendum.

Parent Daniel Krauss, whose daughter is a second-grader, said he was pleased by the panel’s recommendation.

“It’s been a place for learning, for kids to grow up and it’s going to go back to that,” he said.

The panel had previously narrowed a list of choices to renovating or rebuilding on the school site or building a new school on property down the street. A study found building a new school on the existing site would cost $57 million.

The 430 surviving students are attending a renovated school renamed Sandy Hook Elementary School in the neighboring town of Monroe.

If all goes well, officials said construction could begin in the spring and the new building could reopen in January 2016.

Sandy Hook Elementary School hasn’t housed students since the killings. Some town residents said the school should be torn down because they couldn’t imagine sending children back there. Others favored renovating the school, with some saying that tearing it down would be a victory for evil.

Laura Roche, a member of the Sandy Hook School Task Force, said it’s been “very emotional and very hard” to come to a decision about the school’s future. But she was pleased by the unanimous vote — a signal the panel was united.

“We came together as 28 and I hope we can come together as a community to rebuild the spirit of our community and build the school together,” she said.

Residents of towns where other mass school shootings occurred have grappled with the same dilemma. Some have renovated, some have demolished.

Columbine High School in Colorado, where two student gunmen killed 12 schoolmates and a teacher in 1999, reopened several months afterward. Crews removed the library, where most of the victims died, and replaced it with an atrium.

Virginia Tech converted a classroom building where a student gunman killed 30 people in 2007 into a peace studies and violence prevention center. And an Amish community in Pennsylvania tore down the West Nickel Mines Amish School and built a new school a few hundred yards away after a gunman killed five girls there in 2006.

On the morning of Dec. 14, gunman Adam Lanza, who had killed his mother at their Newtown home, went to Sandy Hook Elementary School and opened fire with an assault rifle, killing the 20 children and the six adults. He killed himself as police arrived at the school.

The school shooting, one of the deadliest in U.S. history, has spurred national debate about gun control and Second Amendment rights.

Police have not disclosed possible motives for the Newtown killings. Law enforcement officials have said Lanza showed an interest in other mass killings and played violent video games.
I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

sunshine05 wrote:
I, Gestalta wrote:The direct and/or symbolic references to water-related crap reads as a distraction.
I'm not distracted by it, it's just an observation.
Please allow me to clarify:

I was not insinuating that you---or anyone discussing it here at CF---are or were distracted by it, I simply meant that "distraction" was the likely intent/method.
DeeJay

This is outrageous!!

Unread post by DeeJay »

How far are these people going to go?! Traumatising kids and giving them nightmares...

Article, with pictures, from the Mail Online describing "Shooting Drills" at schools in the US.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... unman.html

If I were one of those parents, I'd be taking the school board to court.
sunshine05

Re: This is outrageous!!

DeeJay wrote:How far are these people going to go?! Traumatising kids and giving them nightmares...

Article, with pictures, from the Mail Online describing "Shooting Drills" at schools in the US.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... unman.html

If I were one of those parents, I'd be taking the school board to court.
Yes, they actually require schools to do these drills in some states. New Jersey is one of them and Connecticut is also beginning to do them. New York actually did one days after the alleged Sandy Hook shooting at a special needs school and traumatized the students. It's completely out of control. I wrote an article about how the SH incident will impact security in our schools and will turn them into prisons. http://sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com/201 ... r-schools/
DeeJay

Re: This is outrageous!!

Unread post by DeeJay »

sunshine05 wrote:Yes, they actually require schools to do these drills in some states. New Jersey is one of them and Connecticut is also beginning to do them. New York actually did one days after the alleged Sandy Hook shooting at a special needs school and traumatized the students. It's completely out of control. I wrote an article about how the SH incident will impact security in our schools and will turn them into prisons. http://sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com/201 ... r-schools/
I just read your article, thank you. I find it SO hard to digest, notwithstanding 9/11 and other events, that America, "Land of the Free, Home of the Brave", should use little children as pawns in this game, forever deforming their futures. It is truly Orwellian and grotesque. :puke:
Vext Lynchpin

Unread post by Vext Lynchpin »

blindedbyscience wrote:There's a larger photo of Caroline Previdi on the Newtown Bee site. I'm starting to get an eerie feeling about that local rag. I was going to post the photo, but they have copyright restrictions on it. Take a look at the photo of the 2 girls at the table in the link below. You can enlarge the image on their site. I think they are both fake. Were they doing mock-ups of vicsims and trying to figure out which one to run with? Look at their hair. Look at the bow/clip. Both the same... just a different color.

http://photos.newtownbee.com/keyword/pr ... &k=zK5ddz8
I've taken the time to read through this entire thread, but I found that this wasn't followed up on yet. Using the above source URL from the Newtown Bee, I found the direct link to the original image of Caroline Previdi and a girl named Ellie Boni here:

http://photos.newtownbee.com/Journalism ... revidi.jpg

The photo has some strange qualities, but what immediately jumped out at me was the odd shape of Caroline Previdi's head, particularly her face. Notice that her right eye is higher than her left, even though her head isn't tilted; she's looking straight ahead. This distortion is really easy to spot when you mirror the images together, like so:

The lights reflecting off Previdi's eyes and bottom lip are also unnaturally sharp, looking like the reflections have been drawn on. There's a stark contrast between these light reflections and the rest of the photo.

The edges of both girls' faces, particularly Ellie Boni's, are very sharp. Does this look natural to you?

I don't know what to make of these blurry dark spots. Anyone have any idea what they could be? The rest of the photo is sharp, but these blurry spots seem to just hang in space for no reason.

Image Image

Finally, if the focus is on the foreground of the photo, why is the background not blurry in the least, but only much dimmer?
sunshine05

Good work! I wouldn't have noticed the up sloped right eye if you hadn't pointed it out, but you're right. It doesn't look right.

The close-up images of the other girl don't look natural at all, I agree with you. It looks like video game quality imagery to me.
Vext Lynchpin

Unread post by Vext Lynchpin »

Caroline Previdi's face in particular looks two-dimensional.