SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Lazlo

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by Lazlo »

icarusinbound wrote:May I fruitlessly query the listed presence of the Central Intelligence Agency?

This is where the blur between 'reality' and report just becomes surreal. If there were to have been mythic value in the addition of external agencies to the mix, why not at least make it the FBI or ATF? I thought the CIA were forbidden by statute from operating within the US mainland, unless under special authority- certainly not under 'loan gun-nut' circumstances.

Is this sloppy reporting, or deliberate baiting, to check to see who's paying attention?
I guess it was their Op, had it been Oklahoma City you would have seen the ATF standing around, arms akimbo, and with Ruby Ridge it would have been the FBI. I guess it is like having a presser in the locker room after a big game.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Allright, ladies and gents...

... here's Michael Moore suggesting that images of the dead Sandy Hoax kids be released publicly : :unsure: :rolleyes:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o6RTXSFDFc

Let me just quote myself - from an earlier post in this thread:
THE PSYCHOLOGICAL FACTOR

What if, sometime in the future, some graphic/gory CCTV imagery "from the Sandy Hook school" gets released (complete with childrens' guts getting splattered across the classrooms) including 100 clearly audible rounds of semi-automatic gunfire and blood-chilling screams? How many people will still have doubts that the event occured in reality?

Sadly, only the few of us who know perfectly well that absolutely ANYTHING can be faked / fabricated in a studio - with "Hollywood-grade" special fx imagery.
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p2380177

It's amazing how predictable all this idiotic psyop circus is becoming!
However, I failed to predict that MICHAEL MOORE would suggest to release said gory imagery! :o :puke:
teriyaki taryaki

Unread post by teriyaki taryaki »

simonshack wrote:*

However, I failed to predict that MICHAEL MOORE would suggest to release said gory imagery! :o :puke:
You mean that same 375 pound advocate of the working man who can't stop stuffing food in his face for 2 seconds and had to go into a $3,800-a-week celebrity fat farm just to lose a few pounds ? How is this humanly possible ? :o

I'm sure his agent Ari Emanuel, co-CEO of William Morris Endeavor, brother of ex-white-house-Chief-of-staff Rahm, son of Irgun terrorist Benjamin Emanuel, had nothing to do with it. He just decided on his own and on special instructions from 'the black pope' and those Vatican naughties to act his phony 'crusader for truth' role in this absurd media orchestrated charade. :P

Rahm Emanuel’s brother, Ari Emanuel, is a Hollywood superagent:
http://www.jewishjournal.com/elections/ ... _20081106/

http://www.bollyn.com/rahm-emanuels-dirty-secret
William Morris Endeavor (also known as WME) is the largest and oldest global talent agency, with offices in Beverly Hills, New York City, Nashville, London, and Miami. The company was founded as the William Morris Agency in 1898, becoming the first talent agency in the world, at the time representing vaudeville artists.[1] Now, WME represents artists from all facets of the entertainment industry, including motion pictures, television, music, theatre, digital, publishing, lifestyle, and physical production.[2] WME also advises some of the world's most recognized consumer brands to create "entertainment-based marketing solutions".[3] WME is the result of the 2009 merger of the William Morris Agency with the Endeavor Agency, which combined the oldest talent agency in the world with the newest of the "major" agencies, respectively.[4] WME and its co-CEO, Ari Emanuel, are well-known outside of Hollywood as the basis for the character Ari Gold, and his Miller Gold Agency, on HBO's Entourage.[5]

Emanuel has been described as a “21st century Hollywood mogul” and “the pre-eminent power player” in Hollywood.

Beginnings

In 1898, William Morris (born Zelman Moses), a German Jewish immigrant to the US, posted a cross-hatch trademark above an office door in New York City – four "X's," representing a W superimposed on an M – and went into business as William Morris, Vaudeville Agent. By the time WMA formally incorporated in New York State on January 31, 1918, Morris's son William, Jr. and an office boy named Abraham Lastfogel, who, after becoming a talent agent in his own right entered into a business partnership with Morris Sr., had joined him as fellow directors of his company.

As silent film grew into widely viewed entertainment, Morris encouraged his clients to experiment in the new medium while the competition stayed with vaudeville. Stars such as Al Jolson, the Marx Brothers, Mae West and Charlie Chaplin helped forge the agency's dominance in New York City and Hollywood. The new medium of radio provided another frontier to explore.

By 1930, Morris had turned over leadership of the agency to his son and Lastfogel. In 1932, five years after his retirement, William Morris Sr. died from heart failure. In the 1930s, the Agency moved from Hollywood and Vine to Canon Drive in Beverly Hills.[6]

[edit] 1945 to 2000

The William Morris Agency attained further industry dominance with the December 1949 acquisition of the Berg-Allenberg Agency. The senior agent in the motion picture department during the 1950s was Mike Zimring.[7] New clients included Frank Capra, Clark Gable and Judy Garland, joining a roster that already included Sammy Davis, Jr., Milton Berle and Rita Hayworth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Morris_Endeavor
Sisterlover

Unread post by Sisterlover »

Clearly, living the lie is taking it's toll on the 'Parker' family. Poor Robbie seems to have aged 20 years in the past 100 days. This has been known to happen to real fathers also.

The newzy one segues from 'how did it feel?' to "Adam Lanza kept a spreadsheet on other mass shooters; what did you think when you heard those reports?"

Then, Sinatra-like, Robbie opines "It's just information, and you... just have to choose how you're going to handle it." Never were more true words spoken!
It gets worse when, at 1:40, the fake father recommends (allow me to paraphrase) "You receive the information, you feel it, then you process the emotion that comes along with it...and then you have to let it go." !!! :puke: !!! Rinse, repeat...

If you'll just give CBS news a few more minutes of your time, you will be soundly rewarded. I can't recommend this video highly enough (nor can I embed it):

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162- ... as-father/

at 1.55 wifey starts spouting off about how 'regardless of whether it was planned or not planned, you have to deal w/ it, yda yada yada.." Then they continue to swing the dead cat, for all it's worth.
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

Oh, it just gets better.

http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/San ... 383743.php

Snip: " Survivors of the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre who heard shots echoing through the halls of the elementary school said they have received phone calls from the National Rifle Association seeking their support against gun control measures -- a lobbying effort that some believe targeted the local community."

Teehee. The robocalls are probably not from the NRA at all. Most likely from one of the millions of people who know this whole thing is one big disgusting failed psyop.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Roger Sieber (Connecticut Photographer) has written a first hand account of what he experienced that day. Needless to say, it's fishy.

http://rogersieber.tumblr.com/post/4606 ... nd-account

Some highlights:
"An armada of hovering helicopters came into view above the tree line, as if I was suddenly dropped into a Hollywood movie set."
"You simply couldn’t go throughout the day without noticing Adam Lanza."
"He would pace rapidly around our hallways as if constantly late, with the same over-sized dress shirt and black briefcase every day of the week. You would never see him without his eyes peeled open, staring into either a corner or the floor as if someone was going to harm him for looking in their general direction. I always felt bad seeing him in such a painful trance day-in and day-out, I couldn’t imagine how awful that must’ve felt."
As expected, he writes about arriving on the scene to "Hundreds of personnel ... flooding the intersection" and "saw families, kids, and parents panicking and running amongst the sporadic maze of police cars flooding the intersection."

Of course, none of his photos can corroborate this statement and we're not allowed to comment. :angry:

EDITED TO ADD: His bio says:

"Connecticut based commercial photographer & cinematographer. Refer to my contact page for all inquiries and booking requests. I am available for travel worldwide."

"Adobe Certified Expert - Photoshop"

http://www.rogersieber.com/bio

Previously published photos (in color): http://www.demotix.com/news/1676707/lea ... ia-1676690

Linked In - http://www.linkedin.com/pub/roger-sieber/1a/396/1a
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Roger-Si ... 4001426245
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Oh, it just gets better.

Snip: " Survivors of the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre who heard shots echoing through the halls of the elementary school said they have received phone calls from the National Rifle Association seeking their support against gun control measures -- a lobbying effort that some believe targeted the local community."

Teehee. The robocalls are probably not from the NRA at all. Most likely from one of the millions of people who know this whole thing is one big disgusting failed psyop.
What makes you think an iota of this article is real?
anonjedi2

Yeah, the phone calls don't exist since the families don't exist and how would the public get the phone numbers anyways? Most of the houses have been sold or are in the process of being sold at the moment (see the Pozner's house for example).

Meanwhile, this just came out the other day:
Connecticut's attorney general says he sees no basis for lawsuits against the state or Newtown over the shooting deaths last December of 20 children and six educators. Attorney General George Jepsen said in an interview on WFSB-TV's "Face the State" on Sunday that he believes there's no basis to sue Connecticut for anything it may have done. He also said he doesn't believe there's a reasonable basis to sue Newtown.
http://www.rep-am.com/articles/2013/03/ ... 712668.txt

Of course there are no lawsuits because a lawsuit would obviously require that the parents prove their children were harmed, died or even existed. Not possible.
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

hoi.polloi wrote:
Oh, it just gets better.

What makes you think an iota of this article is real?

I should have prefaced it with "If it is true...". I just thought it was rather random and funny. If it did happen and the residents who actually live in the town were getting calls, that would be rather...ironic. I was also thinking of what they meant by "survivors". A nice pot-stirring to keep the story "alive" in the news, and the vicsims on the minds of Joe Public and Susie Housecoat. I always wonder if the donation funds are dwindling so more sympathy is required. And another way for the NRA to be seen as "scary" and all guns need to be taken away immediately! Sorry I didn't add more to the post.
DeeJay

Adam Lanza & his arsenal of terror...

Unread post by DeeJay »

Mercurial

Unread post by Mercurial »

Found this weirdness yesterday http://falseflags.proboards.com/thread/ ... s-question. It purports to be parents answering Sandy Hook doubts. Do I believe they are really SH parents? No, because I don't believe there are any SH parents. But interesting how they're trying to fight the blaze of criticism being levelled at the story.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

It's like that old line "when the phone doesn't ring I'll know its you". When the parents and extended families fail to shout, scream, do interviews, get in the press one way or the other we know the story is fake. From here in New England the contrast to the Station Nightclub fire ten years ago is overwhelming. The families of the dead in that terrible accident permeate the public awareness here in all kinds of ways unlike with the Newtown families where its been a veritable tsunami of silence with none of the resonance and persistence of that real story.

Immediately after the news broke, I suspected the event was real due to knowing of the authenticity of Jimmy Greene, one of the alleged parents who is an accomplished jazz saxophonist. However this belief collapsed in the face of overwhelming and compelling evidence of the fraudulence of the official story and the very idea of actual victims. I find in the jazz community a very eerie silence of non-response to this event. Normally jazz musicians are quick to do benefits and get in the public eye to support one another. In this case I have heard no ripples,no talk, no outreach, no benefit concerts, no tribute recordings, nothing...and this seems unusual in a community known primarily for expression. All of this only supports what we here know to be true, that the story is not.
lux

Unread post by lux »

An interesting essay summarizing the fakery of SH and postulating the multiple reasons for it ...
Indications that Sandy Hook shooting was a manufactured event (Summary)

... All of these things will lead to more control of the American people and more money spent to keep the central bankers happy. So Sandy Hook is huge and that’s why they spent many years putting it all together, lining up all the right people, choosing the best location to make it happen. ...
http://sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com/201 ... t-summary/
anonjedi2

Lynn's done a great job at the blog. I think she's a member here (sunshine03 or something similar)?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Since "we" are so familiar with it's members and content why has nobody questioned "Charles Harris" about his dear friend who died on the 9/11 TV Show? Does his dear friend have a given name perchance?

Why has nobody asked the poster whose dear friend's daughter who was shot several times in the face at Sandy Hook for a name?

Why wasn't he asked to present his good friend on the blog? If they can set up fuckface pages and memorials and have tattoos done and do media interviews all on the same day, then they shouldn't mind answering a few questions on a blog a few months later. Their silence is deafening.

Honeypot?