SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
brianv

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread post by brianv »

bostonterrierowner wrote:
brianv wrote:Anyone keeping an eye on Xmas Shopping Trends?

As for the "Jazzman", it's probably just as likely that he is a spook and part-times as a horn-blower!
R U talking about google trends ? What about it ? :)
No.

Apparently shopping trips relieves media induced trauma. "Go shopping", said Bush allegedly, only days after nineeleven!
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

I would suspect that American sheeple will be afraid to rush into these crowded malls with all the trigger happy maniacs around . But who knows :)
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

I like this:
Kaitlin Roig was looking after 14 pupils when gunfire erupted at Sandy Hook Elementary school.
She told US network ABC News: "Suddenly, I heard rapid fire, like an assault weapon. I knew something was wrong. It was horrific. I didn't think we were going to live."
Miss Roig, 29, said that she got up and closed her classroom door, ushering the children, aged six and seven, into the class bathroom.
She helped some climb onto the toilet so they could fit, before pushing a wheeled storage unit in front of the door.
Source: http://www.businessinsider.com/sandy-ho ... or-2012-12

So Ms Kaitlin Roig (she has a Face book account I haven't bothered to visit) was teaching her 14 pupils class with the door open (?) and decided to close it, when gun fire erupted in the vicinity. :unsure: According other sources she then locked (?) the door. :) But a locked door was not enough. :P Better run for the bathroom (??). Have US elementary school classrooms bathrooms? :blink: OK, maybe they have! ;) And they are also fitted with a wheeled storage unit - :huh: - so you can barricade yourself inside the bathroom with the wheled storage unit against the door. :rolleyes:
Fantastic! Can anybody tell me why you put wheeled storage units in a school classroom bathroom? :wacko:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Ok folks - here's my humble take on the motivation of these repeated shooting psyops.

Look at it this way: the perps have been caught with their pants down faking all the 9/11 victims. Make no mistake - this is a pretty tricky problem for them - it is not a petty matter - and the exposure of their gross 9/11 hoax is still very much a shard in their asses. So let's put ourselves in their shoes. What would YOU do in their place?

Here's what I would do: I would fake a whole lot of other killings - and design them to attract ever more 'crazy, fringe conspiracists (who question the 9/11 victims') to the investigating fray. I would then insert a bunch of obviously phony interviews/eyewitness reports into these "mass-killer newstories" in order to make the old 9/11 interviews/eyewitness reports look almost REAL AND CREDIBLE in comparison. I would then use my massive propaganda machine to make most people (the TV-watching masses) reject the very idea of 'fake victims'.

Here's how they hope to steer our daily conversations. Let's say I walk into a pub and start talking about these fake shootings. Mr Average Joe will ask me:

- "So you don't believe anyone was killed in the Newton shootings? Woah, are you one of those whackos who don't believe in the 3000 victims of 9/11? Damn it, I bet you don't believe in the 6 million Holocaust victims either!"

This latest psyop in Newtown is, of course, a particularly despicable one, what with all those alleged children supposedly being whacked. Pretty disgusting stuff. I hope we normal folks can all live long enough to see the idiots behind those psyops getting confined in mental institutions.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

Sandy Hook referenced in The Dark Knight Rises movie to the left of this image on the map, zoom into it if you can't see it: Image
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Found this last night and grabbed it before they replaced it with the one below it:
December 10 join date is a tad premature for an R.I.P. methinks.

XQB

Unread post by XQB »

You gotta love how they cut into Sunday night's prime time NFL game to have Mr. Crocodile Tears throw in his 2 cents. This whole thing is a joke!
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

bostonterrierowner wrote:@MrSinclair

I suspect that the situation with this Jazzman's daughter is the same as with our famous cyclist Ryszard Szurkowski and 9/11. The guy is real , he won olymic medals for Poland and is running a bike shop in Warsaw. He still lent credibility to the psyop publicly stating that his son died in Twin Towers . Check for Norbert Szurkowski . I know that he is full of shit despite various people swearing they knew Norbert including my own acqaintances :)

I think that he never had any daughter just like Szurkowski never had a son . Look for the pictures , the guy is famous there must be some photo of him holding his daughter . I didn't find any of Ryszard with Norbert .

Why did they do it ? Ryszard Szurkowski was probably recruited by communist secret services in his youth and in 2001 they just gave him an assignment . This Jazz musician might have been caught with some blow in his pocket or for whatever other reason and became an "asset" .

I will precede your question:

What about people that have known him for years and are well aware there was never any daughter ?
Well , it doesn't matter . They will tell somebody and they will believe or give him "looks" ( happens to me all the time ) . The range of such a channel is very narrow and short lasting . As long as you don't hear it on MSM it is a stupid "conspiracy theory" .
My mother often says that if what I am saying about 9/11 is true , news would spread and somebody would have told . Mom! News has spread I am telling you ! Simple dude from Warsaw knows :)

My 2 cents
This probably makes more sense to me than anything else I can come up with. I am in the saxophone business and I have admired the career and music of Jimmy Greene for some years now. Nothing part time about his skills or devotion to his craft, jazz improvisation at this level is among the most demanding forms of music ever developed. Of course he is utterly unknown outside of the small world of saxophone players and their most obsessed followers so there is not the slightest bit of "star" profile associated with him.
But on to other aspects of this case. What started out with a young lad whose mom taught kindergarten showing up and being recognized and buzzed into the school building is now a masked invader whose mother had no connection to the school at all shooting his way into the building.
While many reports claim he never uttered a word there are just as many that claim he was screaming and demanding entry into one of the classrooms.
This amazingly efficient killing machine is reputed to have taken out 26 people in three minutes flat. After a span of ten minutes it is claimed he took his own life. What he was doing for the seven minutes after all the shooting is unclear. Maybe he was watching Bowling for Columbine outtakes on his Ipod?
While initial reports were of him only carrying handguns to do the killing with the medical examiner said all deaths were from rifle bullets and so they upgraded the reports to have him carry the rifle as well. Apparently he only used the pistol on himself. These evil autistic geniuses think of everything.
Its also interesting that his brother whose ID he was reputed to be carrying not only worked for Ernst Young but seemed to be home on a work day watching TV when it all happened.
The mother has been characterized as a beloved full time teacher at the school, a beloved substitute or teachers aide there or as an angry survivalist with no connections to the school whatsoever.
There was another guy taken into custody/there wasn't another guy taken into custody.
Oh, it is claimed that the author of The Hunger Games is a resident of humble and once happy Newtown.
When the media is done "newsing us up" I feel so much better informed. :blink:
mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

Teacher 'hero' Kaitlin Roig being interviewed. Where are the REAL tears?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtDS8vVQTus
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Hero "Kaitlin Roig" interviewed by ... guess who ! :angry: :rolleyes:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtDS8vVQTus
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Ugh, could the framing be any more staged? A Christmas tree and an awkwardly placed American flag not so much hanging on the wall with care as somehow squeezed into frame for this interview? I am sorry I even gave this video the slightest acknowledgement. Simon, next time just tell us it's the familiar snake-tongued mouthpiece for shit Dianne Sawyer and save us the intrigue. It has become very annoying to endure this kind of crass manipulation of popular emotion, and I am reminded why I normally don't even bother reading into such stories as anything but the plainest demonstration of twisted militaristic propaganda. Bad boys with guns indeed!
Teacher 'hero' Kaitlin Roig being interviewed. Where are the REAL tears?
Well, mnew9, I guess she is one of those people with defective tear ducts - they make crybaby faces but no tears come. Or is that her face? Hard to say these days with augmented reality.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

simonshack wrote:*

Hero "Kaitlin Roig" interviewed by ... guess who ! :angry: :rolleyes:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtDS8vVQTus
Sawyer is the queen of PsyOp interviewers and Leventhal is the king. They should get a "royal" wedding. :lol:

Irony in the supreme that the heroine who supposedly kept the kids calm is a blubbering mess. :lol:

The twitchy eye and head movements and the vastly exaggerated mannerisms are a sure sign of an actress nervously overcompensating for lying through her teeth.

And there are some rather odd shots in that montage:

Help me, I'm drowning in a giant scarf and my head is skewed in an odd way.

Another theatrical/dramatic "people in shock" shot, a dime a dozen in PsyOps. That Glove of Doom is seriously odd-looking and the adult's hand there doesn't seem to be doing anything sensical, just in an awkward shape. Just plain weird compositing (literally, no doubt) overall.

This is, if possible, even hammier than the previous one. Another strange (IMO) fashion garment on a kid, plus the kid seems to be as thin as a stick. What are they doing just standing near the woods? Does this shot make much of any sense?

The video was uploaded on the very day of the "event"! So, suppose I am 'Kaitlin Roig', yours truly, on 14th Dec, after the event.

What do I do?

Do I get a debriefing, talk to an emergency psychologist, talk to the authorities and get together with my friends & family ASAP, rightfully telling the media to f off? No, what I need is a fast-tracked public couch therapy session with Diane fucking Sawyer.

Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

http://gawker.com/5968680/executive-dir ... n-shooting
Larry Pratt of Gun Owners of America suggests that all US teachers are armed and able to shoot down any armed intruder disturbing school lessons. Even better, IMHO, is that all pupils are also armed and able to shoot down any intruder in case the teacher is looking in the wrong direction when the intruder sneaks in to wipe out the pupils, teachers and innocent bystanders.
I therefore suggest that all US pupils from age 4 are armed, trained and able to shoot down any criminals in the vicinity. That way crime in US will be eliminated. Come on Obama, show you are against crime! :P
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

It does contradict the logic of the 'hiding 9/11 families' - but perhaps the sims have a curious reasoning to them: if the event is caused by a "home-brewed terrorist" that simply flipped out and requires some political action at home, it's time for a media blitz to make them all celebrities - pass out the purple hearts and pats on the knee - and ask "ourselves" (ask the talking heads on TV) what to do next. Keeps up the illusion that within the borders of the United States, we are a democratic republic that listens to the people most in need.

But if the event is caused by a completely illogical series of events that seem dubious, but clearly need the response of the military, best just tuck the families away and leave the big generals and majors to make some swift decisions to murder who ever needs to get murdered so we can feel revenged without self-examination. Keeps up the illusion that false flags are completely unapproachable and unnavigable by the average citizen.

Sometimes it seems like some of these psy-ops are actually a bit more funded than even some of the 'major' ones with many more vicsims or structural damage, and it makes one wonder whether the number of vicsims really corresponds to the Hegelian importance of the propaganda or if that numbers game is too just more obfuscation for the real strategy behind these things.

But I guess there really isn't a need to sift for such broad ideas like that in these mucky waters. A fearmongering lie is just that -- and big or small it seems to serve as a kind of 'currency of fear' that robs people of power and transfers it to a certain 'demographic' of the psychopathic paranoid culture of our military.
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL4pREERbcA

is the grieving father a sim?