SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
blindedbyscience
Banned

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting

Unread post by blindedbyscience »

nonhocapito wrote:Another very popular picture seems to be this one, visible on several news websites if not all of them:

From http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/15/nyreg ... .html?_r=0

I don't see an immediate reason to think this is a photoshop product, but regardless: there is no doubt that the first pictures we see in these occasions are picked for their symbolic value rather than for their reportage content. In this case, I see the need for the kids to be "herded" and "protected" and be in presence of Police (no parents in the picture). Because they are "under threat" and "full of fears". These are the adults of tomorrow, as they can already be seen today in airports and jails.

EDIT: although, the street cone in the back is perhaps missing its shadow...

Since I'm new here and want to make sure I don't forget anything I've discovered, I'm starting at the very beginning of the thread and adding information as I get to the relevant posts.

Here's another image that is similar to the first one posted. It appears to be the same woman leading children, but it's a different group of children. I took this snip-it from the FB page of a person whose sister was at Sandy Hook. It appears to be the same cars in the parking lot. Note the time stamp on the FB post.

Here is the owner of the FB page. He is posing with his sister after she got home safely.

Source of snips: https://www.facebook.com/mbajraliu?fref=ts
brianv

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by brianv »

It might be the same children rearranged for take two of the drill. The "little boy" with black top and jeans and mohican who is first in line is shuffled to the center, between the two lard-asses - who conveniently take up most of the image real-estate, for the second.

Re the other "image" - Did he dig a hole in the floor to pose beside his "sister"?
blindedbyscience
Banned

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Viterbi wrote:
nonhocapito wrote:Yes well spotted lux! This is blatant.
It gives me the creeps to see that these hand signs are a real thing. Not that I didn't know, given the many "do what you will" references encountered along the 9/11 trails...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svaYCysOdZk

2:24.

Too obvious.
I agree. The hand signs are creepy. Take a look at the two people dressed in black at 1:18. They immediately stood out in my mind, and then I noticed their hands too. Are they making the same devil horn gesture as the hearse passes?
blindedbyscience
Banned

brianv wrote:It might be the same children rearranged for take two of the drill. The "little boy" with black top and jeans and mohican who is first in line is shuffled to the center, between the two lard-asses - who conveniently take up most of the image real-estate, for the second.

Re the other "image" - Did he dig a hole in the floor to pose beside his "sister"?
HA! I just assumed he was on his knees. His legs don't show, but there's an inkling of a shoe showing.
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

I am curious about the origin of the line.

It seems to have started in the parking lot. considering there were hundreds of children to be evacuated (allegedly) this picture shows approximately a dozen children. where are the others? Is the evacuation process to have one class at time line up in the parking lot and be guided away from the "danger" area?

It does not make any sense at all. This is clearly the most staged pictured of all , and should be the photo that has everyone "smelling" hoax. Are we to believe that the photographer took just one shot of kids being evacuated and decided that there was no point to take a few more shots?. Did he/she run out of film or did the battery die on his/her camera?

If I have learned anything, (thanks to this forum) its that real people, and real events with dozens of reporters on scene, should have hundreds of pictures. If there are only a very few photos that seem to appear over and over again (whether they be of vicsims, or events) chances are more that likely that the photo, and most probably the entire event, was staged for "T.V."

Once again , I am getting the nagging feeling that this is so obvious, It should not have been that difficult to broadcast photos of hundreds of kids being evacuated from the school to the firehouse. There must be a hidden agenda of some sort to have failed to have any mass evacuation photos available to the public.

The only possibility that I can think of that could "fit" is that the children were evacuated to the firehouse prior to any reporters arriving on the scene.

regards,

Steve O.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Bringing up levels and enlarging, cropping:

Brother casts a shadow but sister doesn't.
blindedbyscience
Banned

Here's a video with a lot of interesting footage. Note the APEX Glass sign early on... This is at 10 Riverside Rd, which is west of Dickinson Drive. Much of the police video is at Apex Glass, and the segment where a bunch of cops are walking down the street, led by the munchkin, is also on Riverside Rd. Note the cemetery in the background of some of it. At 3:41, it looks like the Hero Teacher's brother, and just after that, at 3:45, it appears to be Noah Pozner's mom showing an officer a framed photo.

Last edited by blindedbyscience on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blindedbyscience
Banned

One last video performance for today... Gene Rosen lives RIGHT NEXT DOOR to the Sandy Hook Fire Station. You can see his house on Google Earth, although it won't give you a street level view that goes past the fire house. In this video, even the reporter looks bored. As Gene is talking, the camera pans to the right just enough that you can see the fire station through the trees. What MORON would take 6 kids into his house right next to the school and fires station and not attempt to find out what is going on. Stuffed animals. Yeah, that's it.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2GmNfcttKc
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

This is the stupidest story ever. So the bus driver is hanging out on the lawn with six crying kids until the creepy old lunatic comes to invite them into his house. What kind of bus driver does this?

No, not even Otto.
lux

Unread post by lux »

^ My late mother was a school bus driver. No way would she do that even in her day much less today.

And, with a fire station right next door? It's a preposterous story.
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

A little background on our our friend, Gene Rosen;

Meet Sandy Hook pet-sitter, Gene Rosen

Gene's Background

Gene Rosen and his wife have been residents of Sandy Hook, Connecticut for the past twenty years. He is a retired psychologist who worked for several years in Newtown at Fairfield Hills State Hospital.
As an active member of the community, he serves as a volunteer member of Charter Cable's Advisory Council and reads to elementary school children.
In the past, Gene has been involved in community theater and Public Access Television where he hosted a program that reported on the local theater scene.
Gene believes that trust lies at the heart of his pet sitting service and he looks forward to serving his neighbors in Sandy Hook and Newtown.

source: http://www.genespetservice.com/about

As you can by following this link, it is impossible for children to have fled from the Sandy hook school, by bus or by foot, WITHOUT passing by the firehouse. http://goo.gl/maps/qKtmC
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"community theater" Love it.

As old as the hills. The ancient Greeks and Romans did it, it usually had an agenda of some sort.

Look again lux. It's not a shadow by a long-shot! It's sloppy black brush tool work.
Last edited by brianv on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blindedbyscience
Banned

omaxsteve wrote:A little background on our our friend, Gene Rosen;

Meet Sandy Hook pet-sitter, Gene Rosen

Gene's Background

Gene Rosen and his wife have been residents of Sandy Hook, Connecticut for the past twenty years. He is a retired psychologist who worked for several years in Newtown at Fairfield Hills State Hospital.
As an active member of the community, he serves as a volunteer member of Charter Cable's Advisory Council and reads to elementary school children.
In the past, Gene has been involved in community theater and Public Access Television where he hosted a program that reported on the local theater scene.
Gene believes that trust lies at the heart of his pet sitting service and he looks forward to serving his neighbors in Sandy Hook and Newtown.

source: http://www.genespetservice.com/about

As you can by following this link, it is impossible for children to have fled from the Sandy hook school, by bus or by foot, WITHOUT passing by the firehouse. http://goo.gl/maps/qKtmC
Search for Fairfield State Hospital. It's a mental hospital with a questionable past. It closed in 1995. Creepy place.
http://www.cslib.org/archives/finding_a ... 1_007.html
http://www.pbase.com/connect2rich/fairf ... e_hospital
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

omaxsteve wrote:
A little background on our our friend, Gene Rosen;

OK, I am not saying this is the Secret of the Universe but there are odd striations patterns in the field SE of Rosen's house atypical of any agriculture or horticultural needs. Also, the Newtown Underwater Search and Rescue has their own baseball diamond. Just observing not saying it is all earth shattering but a little curious, maybe.

http://goo.gl/maps/qKtmC
lux

Unread post by lux »

brianv wrote:
Look again lux. It's not a shadow by a long-shot! It's sloppy black brush tool work.
I agree but I believe it was meant to represent a flash shadow of the brother's head, no?